Roleplay: Alfea! (AKA tamdizc.) The Tav Princesses

AgyJude posted on Oct 16, 2010 at 05:28AM
Hello Tavettes! This is a forum where you can post questions related to the Disney princess your character is more like. Here the format
Name of character:
Name of the princess:
Picture(princess):
Why did you choose her?:

Roleplay: Alfea! (AKA tamdizc.) 24 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año AgyJude said…
Name of character:Chloe
Name of the princess: Giselle (Enchanted)(animated)
Why did you choose her?:I chose her becoz she looks a bit like chloe and she's got golden hair.
Picture(princess):
 Name of character:Chloe Name of the princess: Giselle (Enchanted)(animated) Why did tu choose her?:I
hace más de un año pandawinx said…
smile
Great idea! Here is Telemira's
Name of character: Telemira Di'caprio, tribal princess and heir to telepax. (sometimes known as "Tina" to her friends exclusively)
Name of the princess: Pochontas
Why did you choose her?: Well telepax is a tribal island, like pocahontases, wheres no technology and they magical ways of making up for that. Pochontas is very in touch with nature like tina, and they are also both pricesses.....and look alike! As the picture will explain.
Picture (Pincess: Heres a picture of pochontas but there is also a "Tina pocahontas" by Eliestar here: link
 Great idea! Here is Telemira's Name of character: Telemira Di'caprio, tribal princess and heir to te
smile
Name of character: cindy Cooper or veevee dicaprio (Having two names can get a bit confusing), adoptive dutchess of telepax and biological daughter to magixs "Most wanted man" (In a crime sense).
Name of the princess: Ezmirelda from the hunchback of notredame. OK, so technically shes not a princess, but am i allowed to use her anyway?
Picture(princess): (Below)
Why did you choose her?: Ezmirelda is a gyspy and outlaw.....Veevee is a troublemaker and thief. Need i say more?
 Name of character: cindy Cooper o veevee dicaprio (Having two names can get a bit confusing), adopti
smile
Name of character: Vibbrinnia dolittle, cousin to tina on her fathers side.
Name of the princess: Cinderella.
Picture(princess): (Below)
Why did you choose her?: Just like Our vibbie, Cinderella is a classic tale of an unfortunate girl- Barely 16, being a servant/slave, and then comes the happily ever after....Sorta. (Vibbie can wait for her prince charming....Cozmos is a bit too crazy to make the cut, lol. :D) Also, on purpose, i designed Vibbie to feel ridiculously sorry for herself (Reminds you of a certain sickly sweet disney princess?), Dont get me wrong, i <3 Vibbie, brooms and all! But feeling sorry for herself is a BIG setback of hers.....My personal comment to her complaints: If life throws you lemons: Make lemonade!
 Name of character: Vibbrinnia dolittle, cousin to tina on her fathers side. Name of the princess: Ci
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
wink
Wow! Awesome idea Agy! : )

Name: Alice Gremonatta (Alice to friends of course! Or Aly to Stefani =D)
Name of Princess: Tiana
Why did you chose her?: Well- I chose Tiana due to that she and Alice are both very hard workers and well, a little hard-headed. They can be tough when they kneed to but they're both very kind as well. They never stop the job until it gets accomplished.
Picture (Princess):
 Wow! Awesome idea Agy! : ) Name: Alice Gremonatta (Alice to friends of course! o Aly to Stefani =
hace más de un año Elie_star said…
Name of character: Miele Swit (from Cyclamen Town)
Name of the princess: Belle (from The Beauty and the Beast)
Why did you choose her?: because Belle's a bookworm just like Miele, because she has always her head in the clouds and because the inhabitants of Cyclamen Town think she's crazy because she isn't just like them. And I think that also their appeareance is quite similar: brown hair, green eyes and a quite simple style!
Picture(princess):
last edited hace más de un año
 Name of character: Miele Swit (from Cyclamen Town) Name of the princess: Belle (from The Beauty and t
hace más de un año CyD12 said…
Name of character: Isabella Dardón (Izzy)
Name of the princess: Ariel
Why did you choose her?: I choose her because Izzy and Ariel are both independet (sp?). They both like adventures and get apart from the princess part of thir lifes.
 Name of character: Isabella Dardón (Izzy) Name of the princess: Ariel Why did tu choose her?: I cho
hace más de un año chrie said…
Name:lisa
Name of princess:kida(from atlantis:the lost empire)
Pic of princess:I'll give u the link as soon as posible coz I heve trouble uploading pics n computer broked
Reason why I choose her:they're both brave adventurouse n likes to find ot new things both of then heve special powers to heal n they're powerfull n also they're both choosen by the 'light' to heve the most powerfull things in their hends n they also like to be apart from princess life always trying ot new things n they're brave
link
I fon this image a google.com I give the link after seing the full size of it so the link of the web site is diffent
hace más de un año Tasfee said…
smile
Name of princess- Musera Princess-Arora(from sleeping beauty) Pic-plz get me one,my comp has gone woosh and i am logging in from my mobile!she will be same just with pinkish hair. why do i choose her-she is my fav disney princess,plus musera is sorta like her but has pink hair.everything is same in them! i will do muselias later,for now bye
Thank you all of you for answering. So far the princesses who are TAKEN are:
1) Giselle - Chloe
2) Pochontas - Telemira
3) Ezmirelda - Veevee
4) Cinderella - Vibbrinnia
5) Tiana - Alice
6) Belle - Miele
7) - Izzy
8) Kida - Lisa
9) Arora - Musera
10)Rani - Ariel

hace más de un año Elie_star said…
cool
Great! You've had an awesome idea, Agy! <3
Thanks!
Awsome job wat is this 4 ectualy
hey AgyJude!!!! may I change my princess? since Musera took Aurora Rani has no princess that could look like her so she asked me if I could change mine so hers could be Ariel...and I got someone that is better for Izzy! plz!!!!!
Okay that's fine. So can you tell me which princess you are going to be?
lol sorry I took soooo long xP

Name of character: Isabella, Izzy 4 short
Name of the princess: Jasmine
Why did you choose her?: Becasue Jasmine is carefree and energetic. She also runs off her castle to be a normal girl for a while. She can deffend herself and is sweet, nice and friendly.
 lol sorry I took soooo long xP Name of character: Isabella, Izzy 4 short Name of the princess: Ja
So u pick jasmine huh?now I remember at elie's pick I picked jasmine but when I remembere abot kida I choose her instead
silly thing hapend to me I gues the change of star constelations?
actually I have choosen Ariel...but then Tasfee choosed Aurora (when 30degrees had chosen it before) So I chnaged mine to Jasmine so 30degrees could have Ariel...
Your such a god friend(COUSIN) CyD12!
aawwwn! thank you! =D
hace más de un año Tasfee said…
guys,if ur having probs cuz i picked arora then no matter,i can change,u can have her,its ok.i don't wanna create probs between us..
hace más de un año 30degrees said…
oh no Tasfee! its not any trouble dont worry! we already solve it. Nadia changed hers so I could have Ariel! dont worry you didnt cauased any trouble! =D

well here is mine: (sorry it took me soooooooooooo long)

Name of character: Rani!
Name of the princess: Ariel

Why did you choose her?: Cause Rani and Ariel are both funny and kind. they are sweet and love the adventures!
hace más de un año Flora_Bloom said…
Name of character:Silvia
Name of the princess:Mulan(I know she isn't exactly a princess!)
Picture(princess):Below
Why did you choose her?:Because both Silvia and Mulan are ready to do anything for their family or friends,both of them are ready to defy rules if they have to and because they both definitely agree on hardwork and the proverb"Nothing ventured,nothing gained."
 Name of character:Silvia Name of the princess:Mulan(I know she isn't exactly a princess!) Picture(pri