Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Death and all his friends

Axel1313 posted on Jun 16, 2014 at 11:47PM
You don't know exactly how it happened, but you died. Luckily! (or not, depends on how you look at it.) Death showed up and made a deal with you. Seeing as you have no idea how you died or why, but know somewhere inside that it wasn't right,he offered to bring you back to mostly alive and give you seven years to find the answer. You can extend this time, but it's going to come at a hefty price that you had better be able to pay.

Some general rules/ advice for those of you who made the deal:
1. Do NOT cheat Death. Not truly a rule, but common sense.
2. Relationships are ill advised. Not that they aren't allowed at all, but because of the fact that, unfortunately, there is no way to completely bring you back.
3.You can't tell people what you are or why you are here. If they figure it out and ask you first then fine, but then the secret is only between you and them. Nobody else must find out.
3. Beware slayers and rebels. Slayers do not know that you are harmless and rebels strive to defy death and become completely immortal

Your new appearance!
Not much has really changed in how you look...except for the paler skin and icy cold touch.
No need to worry about smelling bad, you wont rot or anything.
You can eat and need to sleep all of that normal, humany stuff
You will heal faster than usual and do have more strength and heightened senses.
There is a pulse in your chest, but it's not your heart. That's just there to make you seem like you're alive.

Rules!:
The usual, No God Modding,
no killing without permission,
Swearing is fine, so is sex just don't go into details
Avoid one liners at all costs and please use third person writing.
and Have fun!
last edited on Jun 17, 2014 at 02:16AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 136 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 136

hace más de un año shadowcon99 said…
"Why don't I just drop you and you can meet him yourself; that should answer all your question." He said as he began to loosen his grip. "Or you could sign a blood contract and agree to work for me and I will tell you everything I know."
hace más de un año Axel1313 said…
"He would never bring me back." She growled. Gripping his arm to try and keep from falling. She had to analyze the situation very carefully now. It was either be killed and never find the answer or sign a contract with him and get all the information she needed. "Fine!" She hissed. "But! Only if in addition, you help me find somebody I am looking for."
"Deal." He said as he used hi knife to cut both their hands and he extended his. "Shake on it, you'll get the mark, we'll go back to my place, and you can ask away."
hace más de un año onix11 said…
Samuel continued on his way. Hoping that the girl would not follow him. His path could turn into a long and unfortunate one. He kept walking and finally came across his "friend". "Hey jimmy, come here I want to talk to you." Jimmy spotted him a sparked and was about to run but Samuel was already on him due to the increase in his physical prowess. "Oh where do you think you're going." He threw jimmy into an alley and started to beat him. He then picks him up. "Alright jimmy you are going to tell me what I want to know. If at any point you stop talking or start lying, I'm going to break a rib. So, start talking."
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
after a while the guy looked strange so she quietly followed him, when he yanked a guy into a alley and started to beat him up, she wondered if she should intervene.. or leave him to beat the guy to death. Sakura felt bad for the guy called Jimmy, and she held back a laugh when he said he was going to break a rib if he started lying, but you cold rarely tell if someone was lying.
Jimmy just looked away from Samuel and spat. "I ain't saying nothin." At this Sam jacked him in the stomach and a large breaking sound rang out. "Let's try this again.
Who tries to kill me jimmy."
Sakura winced when she heard the huge cracking song, and she ended up bumping into some metal trashcans. "Shit." she cursed as she quickly dove into a nearby bush as the trashcan fell over. Sakura really hoped that he wouldn't find her, she may hve been already dead, but she didnt want toget a few ribs or a limb broken.
She did not even hesitate for a second. Clasping her hand together with his she shook and sealed the deal. "There! Now, let's go discuss this like civilized people. Okay?"
hace más de un año Phantelephant said…
"It doesn't matter I probably should quit anyway. My mom always lectured me about smoking, you know.... Told me I'd get wrinkles and shit. So... Where is Belmont? What city are we in?" She looked behind her. "Are we even in America?"
last edited hace más de un año
Samuel heard the metal trash cans and looked over towards them. He blinked a couple of times and thought for a moment and sighed. "Wait a moment here." Sam dislocated on of Jimmy's legs. "Don't worry, it will heal back fine." He goes over to find what made that noise.
Sakura covered her mouth to stifle her breathing as she heard him start moving, She really hoped he wouldn't find her, as quickly and quietly as she could she moved around hoping to cover herself with the bush better.
Samuel stepped around to find some brush. He sighed again and pushed back his hair. "You mind stepping out please. I would like to discuss somethings about what you have just witnessed."
As quickly as she could Sakura exploded out of the brush and sprinted off. There was no way in hell she was going to talk to that manic, who breaks ribs and dislocates arms like it was nothing, then again she could do that to if she wanted to. She wanted to know how he knew she was there..but then again it's common knowledge that people would hide in buses.
Samuel watched as she sprinted off away from him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Well it's probably for the best." He walks back over to where he left jimmy but seen that he was gone. Samuel put his hand to his head. "Damnit. Well this is going to be hell." He walks away from the alley preparing for what was coming next.
"Fine." He said after the marks appeared and he gently set her down. In a few moments they were in his penthouse and all the models had left. "So what would you like to know?"
"How and why he brought you back. What you are even doing here. Where all his other little creations are." She stared at him coldly. "Just, tell me all that you know about Death."
"I don't know a thing. None of us know anything about Death. All I know is that he is a free pass to immortality and I am fine with that. But why are you so interested in him? I thought all HUnters tracked Rebels."
hace más de un año xXDreamWriterXx said…
"Well we are in America I can tell you that. The city...I'm not quite sure of the name but I do remember being around here so I'm not a stranger to the place."
"Bah....well this was pointless." She scoffed. "We don't just attack rebels. Our goal is to get rid of all of you, but! I'm only looking for one in particular. I should also mention that we may have a plan to eliminate Death."
"What is the one in particular you are looking for? I have experience dealing with the Rebels and I might be able to help."
"Just some priest that I used to know. He's not a Rebel, but I do know that he is close to Death. So would be an optimal target. For both of us no?"
"Well I would like to ask you a few questions first. Do you know who the Rebel leader is? OR does any slayer? I have been alive for a while but I have never seen him before; I just know that he was involved in my death."
"We wish we knew who the Rebel leader was..." A little chuckled escaped "You wouldn't believe how many slayers would kill to know that. He's been the cause of a lot of deaths and we intend on ending that."
"Well perhaps if you weren't all so brash an tried to use tricks he invented to catch him." He said as he headed towards the kitchen. "I'm a little hungry, would you care for something to eat."
"We're not brash.... We just use every tactic we can come up with to try and locate him." She made herself comfortable on the couch. "I wouldn't mind something to eat right now."
Within a moment he had prepared a small seafood dish of the leftovers he had in the fridge. "You are brash when you consider how long he has been alive for. You would have to be more than a building away for him to not see you; after all we are talking about the only man to ever beat Death. But you are commendable, you are the closest any hunter has ever come to seeing him."
"Mmmm. That's what I had guessed, but I'm not skilled enough to hit my target from that far away." She gave him a look to hint that she had know. "You know...I'm the only slayer to ever target you in particular? They wondered why aaand all I ever told them is that I had been observing you for a while and thought that you would have information that we needed."
"Come with me." He lead her into his room and opened up the walk in closet at the back of the closet he unlocked a set of french doors revealing an elevator. "Come on in." He said as he walked in. "You know it's really a shame that you agreed to work for me."
She shot him a very critical and hesitant glare. Debating whether or not to follow him this time. Curiosity getting the better of her, she stepped in the elevator with him. "And why would that be? I'm getting the information that I wanted."
"Because now you have to keep my secrets." He said as the elevator opened up onto the second story of the penthouse; which could have been a military headquarters by the amount of weapons and technology inside. "Welcome to the Rebel headquarters."
"That's all?" She chuckled. "That's going to be no trouble at all, believe me." She walked out and leaned over the railing to get a better view of the base. "This certainly is astounding. I never would have guessed the Rebel base was this immense."
"Good he said as he stepped out to join her. "Then we will start with secret number one; I am the rebel leader and I cannot allow you to kill Death."
"Hmmm....Fair enough." She nodded, turning her head to look at him. "I doubt any of us slayers would even be able to get near him anyway. Let alone kill him."
"It is not that you cannot get near him, for all of his years of living he is an awful fighter. It is that if he dies no one else will die ever again. All of you slayers are so foolish to believe that killing Death would kill the living dead. We are already granted our immortality, it is just on a limited basis."
She couldn't help but laugh. "We never thought that getting rid of him would get rid or the living dead. Trust me on that one...yes, we are foolish, but not that much." A brighter smile began to make it's appearance. "We were thinking more along the lines of....eliminating death from the world. A stupid goal coming from the people who are already trying to slay the undead, but I don't argue with my superiors."
"It's nice to see you smile." he said as he smiled too. "But trust the man who saw the invention of the calendar, immortality is not fun, in fact it's the reason why I am always surrounded by women."
Her cheeks took on a slight hint of pink. "Oh? And why is that? You would think a man with such intelligence and whose been alive for so long would find a better way to spend his time. Not with women, but improving the world you know?
"Believe me I have done more for this world than any care to admit; especially Death. He prefers us not to interfere with the world. Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle were 3 of my best students. I was the founder of the free thinking movement. I had a hand in every major Greek invention, plumbing, democracy, heating. And yet I have still done things to upset the world; things that I am not very proud of. Adolf Hitler was a smart man with a goal, that I gave to him, and he carried it to far. I taught him how to unite the world under one banner, and he would have succeeded if he didn't also wish to create a perfect race. So, yes there are things that I can be proud of doing, but I have never truly had a monumental world changing success."
"Never had a world changing success? Well, plumbing, democracy and heating certainly sound like a success...along with teaching Socrates, Plato and Aristotle. Those all sound like successes....and you certainly succeeded in changing the world by causing millions of innocent lives to be lost by letting a mad man have power like that." Her stare became cold again and her tone more harsh. "Anyway, what is the purpose of going into hiding and creating a massive base like this?"
"To keep track of them all, every incident that occurs that never should have, and of course every Rebel and Death himself." Alex walked down and approached the Digital Chess board in the center of the room. "Did you know that the game I beat Death at was Chess?"
"Ah, I see. Very clever tactic to keep track of all of the all of the Rebels and Death." She got one last glimpse of the entire base before following him. "Chess? Hmm..." She walked up and ran her fingers around the digital board. "I never thought of Death as a chess player. I always figured he was more of a fiddle player." She joked.
"The game lasted for 2 years. Every time he ran into me he asked me to move a piece, saying I would never win but if I did he would give me anything. And when I won, I took his scythe." He said as he moved one of the white pieces and the computer followed by moving a black piece.
hace más de un año Nevermore_ said…
Name: Piper Odam
Height: 5'3"
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Green/Gray

Backstory
Piper was just your average college student, working part time at a bar, trying to juggle her studies, work, and a few friends she'd managed to make. She had never been quick to anger and always seemed a bit introverted, but that changed quickly when a friend spiked her drink at a party, causing an accidental OD.

Piper has been "dead" for around 2 years now and, while the adjustment was difficult for the first few months, death having left her feeling alone and disconnected, she's never felt more alive. Embracing her detachment from the living world opened up possibilities she'd never imagined. She wanders now, from town to town with the help of her best friend, credit card fraud.

While Piper is usually relatively happy, sometimes the trauma of dying and reality of what she now is catches up with her, causing her emotions to become somewhat erratic.
 Name: Piper Odam Gender: Female Age: 22 Height: 5'3" Hair: Dirty Blonde Eyes: Green/Gray [b]
hace más de un año Alaska- said…
((I hope its not too late to join??))
Name: Lydia Lightwood (not the one from teen wolf XD This one has a different personality I just love her so)
personality: you could say edgy, confident, bad girl type, takes risks despite all this she's actually quiet kind.
background: She was part of a gang that went from petty stealing from small shops to small bank robberies and then robbing homes but then in the middle of one of her 'jobs' something happened and now she's dead. She knows where to start though.

As you can tell she's no ordinary 19-year-old going to university and partying. Both her parents died in an accident when she was 9 and she was in the back seat. She was placed in an orphan home and her 'brother' from the orphan home is also part of this gang.

They rob from the rich and give to the poor...sometimes... and her determination brought her to making a deal with death to find out what happened and where her 'brother' is..

((Um question: people can see them right? What happens if someone who knows them sees them..won't they be like, wasn't she dead?!))

she actually just made this deal and is in week 1 of her 7 years given
 ((I hope its not too late to join??)) Name: Lydia Lightwood (not the one from teen lobo XD This one
((They can and if someone who knows them sees them then they'd either have to convince them that they are not who they think they are or to keep it a secret. Otherwise they could get Death to help make the person forget.))

"Interesting." She nodded and watched as he moved the piece. "So what did you do after you won the scythe? Or what do you plan on doing with such an object? Death has to be angry that you got it."
hace más de un año Alaska- said…
((Ohh okay thanks! :D ))
Lydia walked down the street making her way to the old abandoned animal care center in her black leather jacket with pants and boots to match. That's where she would start. This was , of course, after she took a week to pull herself together after she had a break down which was very out of character for her. Finally she sucked it up and now she was heading to destination one hoping to solve her mystery.
"He is furious. However, I do not intend to do a thing with it, I am content just owning it."He said as he summoned the massive weapon. "It is enough for me to know that I own that which has imprisoned me and so many others to this Earth."
"One of the items which he has used to imprison them. There are still people being brought back to life, so taking his scythe must not have been as major of a blow to his ability to bring them back."
"It just forces him to do his job. The scythe is a shortcut so he does not have to personally ferry to souls into the afterlife; but you are right it is not everything. But enough about me. Let's talk about you, aside from being a slayer what else do you do?"
hace más de un año Phantelephant said…
(( I want to join again-ish... As a slayer! Can you tell me more about them? Can they be undead as well?))