Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Condemned rp

vegeta007 posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 01:52PM
This is gonna be an RP where the world has been taken over by an evil dictator and plunged into a global apocalypse.

There is a giant island full of mountains, rain forests and abandoned cities.

The People that get put on the island are killers, thieves, drug addicts, political rivals and other people that got kicked out of the main country.

You must survive, fight or try to escape the island

Food, Weapon and supply drops are randomly scattered around the island

Name:
Weapons:
Crime(optional):
Guard or prisoner:
Short bio:
Other:

Characters
Protagonists:Joe(Vegeta007)
Creed(mcterra)
Cat(casacada1007)
Porter(casacada1007)
Mac(werandy)
Emily(werandy)

Antagonists:Moku(vegeta007)(dead)

Other:Ryan(casacada1007)

last edited on Aug 27, 2013 at 04:31PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 2089 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 2089

hace más de un año mcterra said…
Creed:There's nothing wrong okay? Now if you have nothing more interesting to tell me, then you better go back.
hace más de un año casacada1007 said…
Porter: *he knew what was wrong with Creed but he also know that he shouldn't push it.* Okay dude....*he then walks back inside*
Creed: "walks off towards the forest.When he's there, he leans on a tree and looks up.He covers his eyes with his hand wand clenches the other.He couldn't understand that feeling.He couldn't understand why it hurt so much."
Cattleya: *she sees Porter walking back in without Creed* Where is Creed?

Porter: He walked off into the forest.

Cattleya:....I'm gonna go looking for him

Ryan: Be carefull okay?

Cattleya: Always *she smiles a bit and then runs off to the forest*
Creed: "hears footsteps and turns to se Cat running towards him.He looks away." What do you want?
Cattleya: What do you think....I'm here to talk. Ryan being here is weird for me to say atleast because i thought he was dead. I moved on. I admit, I do still have some feelings for him. But that he is here now doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, Creed.
last edited hace más de un año
Creed: "looks at her" But I saw how happy you were, and you just said you still had some feelings for him.We shared just a single kiss Cat.I'm sure your heart still belongs to him.I'm sure too that you would be happier if you stayed with him.Just some days ago you hated me.I don't think you can love me that way.
Cattleya: I can love you that way because i already do. I know I hated you at first but i just have such strong feelings for you that i can't deny. I just..... I don't know. I'm just so....confused i guess. But please believe me when i say i do really love you.
Creed: "looks away." Prove it...
Cattleya: Prove it? *she laughs slightly and shakes her head a bit* Sometimes you really are a jerk, aren't my words enough? But fine, if you want prove *She grabs him by his shirt and pulls him closer* I will give you prove. *She starts kissing him. Tenderly and slow at first but she quikly becomes more fierce*
Creed: "kisses her back, surprised a little by how fierce she was, but he goes on with the flow and matches her kiss at the same pace.As he kissed her, like that he seemed to forget about everything else."
Cattleya: *she let's go off his shirt and wraps her arms around his neck pulling him even closer. She loved the feeling of his warm lips touching hers. Kissing him felt like she was on cloud nine, truely amazing.*

(g2g, c ya)
mcterra commented…
c ya hace más de un año
Creed: "broke off from the kiss and placed his forehead against hers." Cat, I-I'm sorry.
Cattleya: *puts her hand on his cheeks as she keeps looking into his eyes* Don't be sorry.
hace más de un año vegeta007 said…
Joe:So Ryan, how'd you get thrown on this floating rock?
Ryan: Well i just helped Cat made some weapons and i was going to sell them to a friend of mine. But some people who worked for the dictator found out i was selling weapons and they thought i was helping other people to kill the dictator so they shot me. They thought i was dead but when they found out i wasn't they trew me onto this island.
Joe:Wow, that must've been rough
Ryan: Yeah it was *He sits down and leans against the wall* But i'm fine now. Even more then fine now I have Cat back.
Joe:I wouldn't be so sure
Ryan: *frowns* why not?
Joe:She ran out to get Creed
Ryan: Yeah, so?
Joe:So, they're probably making out with each other right now
Ryan: *His eyes widen a shock. But then he looks furious as he clenches his fists* WHAT?!
Joe:They should be making out now, you know with the spit swapping and the tongues
Ryan: *he jumps up and runs out of the building towards the forest*

Porter: *he looks at Joe* that wasn't so smart, dude.
Joe:Guess not, *runs after him and falls over*dammit, I need my sword
Porter: *he helps him to stand up* Joe, you're still hurt. You can't go after him.
Joe:I caused this mess, this is the second time I've put people in danger
Porter: yes maybe you did but you almost can't walk. You really can't go after him.
Joe:just get my sword, I can walk fine with it
Porter: *he gives him his sword* i'm coming with you.
Joe:I wouldn't have expected you not to
Porter: let's go then.
Joe:*walks with Porter to the forest*
Porter: *he looks around, trying to find Cat and Creed or Ryan*
Creed: "looks up as he hears footsteps" Someone's coming.Its probably Porter or Joe.
Cattleya: *nods but then her eyes widen when she sees Ryan* Ryan? what are you doing here.

Ryan: *He says nothing and walks straight to Creed. When he's close enough he gives him a hard punch right on his nose.*
Joe:*hears his punch*that must've been some punch
Porter: *his eyes widen when he heard it* Yeah. I hope it wasn't Ryan.
Joe:Only one way to find out *goes off in the direction*
Porter: *follows him*
Creed: "of course that pissed him off.Grabs Ryan's arm and upprcuts him, then kicks him back." What the hell do you think you're doing?
Ryan: *he becomes even more furious* What the hell do you think. You should've kept you filthy hand off of my girl! *He tackles Creed down and starts punching him hard*
Joe:*Shows up*hey guys I think Ryan is gonna......nevermind
Porter: Oh damn....
Joe:Cat shouldn't you do something
Creed: "kicks Ryan off and stands up." Your girl? Cat is not your girl, bastard!!!
Ryan: *stands up too* YES, she is!!!

Porter: cat stop them NOW or they're gonna kill eachother.

Cattleya: how do i stop this?! *she couldn't think of something else so she just screams* STOP IT!!
Creed:You're really pissing me off, dumbass. "punches Ryan, then performs an armlock on him." Get out of my sight and even further before I break your damn arm!!!