Leyton Family<3 Alphabet Countdown [3.0: Round 3: Letter D: NOMINATIONS closed]

rachel713 posted on Oct 14, 2019 at 08:43PM
Here we go again, huh? I'm totally stealing a bunch of these rules and guidelines from Celine's forum, sorry about that.

So, as she put it last time, what you nominate can be basically anything (with some exception - look at rules section), like...

Categories
- Any fandom (including TV, movies, books, video games, reality shows etc)
- Any sort of fictional relationship
- Any fictional character
- Band/singer
- Actor/actress
- RL relationship
- Some sort of a group, like Gryffindor or House Lannister etc
- Positive personality trait
- Any website
- LPF member + fictional character/celebrity ship
- LPF friendship
- Anything relating to Across the Universe
- Songs
- LPF member + fictional character/celebrity friendship
- Any sort of hobby/talent
- Any fictional city/town
- Any country/city
- Any food
- Any quote as long as it starts with the letter in question
- Labels (like HBIC, BAMF)
- Brands, products etc
- Any scene from a fandom (but you have to make the sentence start with the letter in question)
- Any creature (like vampire, werewolf)
- Any season, month (but explain why), element

The thing CAN'T be any of the following:
- The person's username
- The person's name
- Anything that the person doesn't at least like

Participants:
Amber
Nic
Maria
Atie
Bee
Aline
Rana
Rachel
Holly
Kir
Inés
Celine
Elle

Obviously state if you don't want to be included, or if I missed someone. Yes, I'm including Celine because I think she'd want to be included :P she can scold me later if it turns out she doesn't.

Rules:
1. You must nominate something for everyone, or at least try. Everyone will get as many nominations. If someone leaves a blank, I will either fill it in myself or ask the person in question for any suggestions. Nominate one thing per person.
2. Don't repeat. If you see someone has already nominated the same thing for the person, say something else.
3. You also have to nominate for yourself, so I get the same amount of nominations for each member.
4. When the picks come up, try to vote in everyone's picks. It's not a matter of how much you know about a fandom, it's what REMINDS you of the person the most.
5. If your name is on the list of the participants, I expect you to also nominate for the others. (Though, sometimes I know that life gets in the way - hence rule 14)
6. Words like "The" and "A" don't count. So, for example: The Great Pretender doesn't start with "T", it starts with "G". A Kind of Magic doesn't start with "A", it starts with "K".
7. Also, with characters like "Princess Jasmine", the princess doesn't count, so it'd be Jasmine.
8. Try to go with characters first names. Deacy from Queen belongs in "J", because his name is John Deacon. However, I will accept secret identities. For example, Angel, Batman, Wonder Woman, they can be in those letters. And when it comes to these, yes, you can nominate both Diana Prince AND Wonder Woman for someone, but only if Diana didn't win for that person in Round D. In relation to this, keep an eye on names and such. Make a distinction between, say, Wonder Woman - the character, and Wonder Woman - the movie, when you nominate.
9. This same rule doesn't apply for ship and friendship names though. You can use whatever name the characters are called by. Ex. Hook & Emma is just as fine as Killian & Emma.
10. Friendship names of more than 2 people (ex. Golden Trio) are just fine.
11. In case of a tie, I will take the preference of that person into account. If this person didn't vote, nor leave a comment, my vote will be decisive.
12. In relation to rule 8, you can nominate the same thing for yourself in another letter if it didn't win and didn't come in second place. For example, if you nominated Rory/Jess for yourself and they didn't get anywhere close to winning for J, but you want to nominate them for R, that's fine. It's up to you whether you want to.
13. If you have any questions, message me, and have fun!
In order to speed up the process, there's 2 extra rules in addition to what Celine wrote:
14. I'm not necessarily going to wait for everyone to be able to nominate for everyone. In order to speed up the process, what I would like to do is put a deadline (I'm thinking 7 days), in which time everyone who wants to nominate comes and nominates. And when those days are up, I'll fill in the blanks myself so that everyone has 13 nominations. Or, alternatively, if at the end of the deadline you come up with an additional suggestion for someone, feel free to suggest it.
15. In order to avoid doubles, what I would like to do is make sure that the list goes down the forum, and you write to the end of the list. I'll demonstrate this once the game gets started. It just seems like an easier way to make sure no one nominates an already nominated thing.
Also super duper important rule!!!
As the last countdown was only done about a year ago, and basically everyone except me (lmao because I was an emo child) was a part of it. So, for everyone except me, I would like you to try to NOT pick the most obvious options, and certainly not the ones that won last time. To aid you a bit, I've gathered the top 2 choices for everyone from the last time, and they're in the pile of things you CAN'T nominate. I would've gone all the way to top 5 but lord, it was super hard to search through Celine's picks. I tried but my ADHD ass got distracted and it led nowhere.
16. Also, as an extra thing, I ask you to try to pick things for everyone that are relevant and current for them at the present time! Especially since the point of this countdown is to NOT be the same as it was last time. So, like, what could help with that is looking at people's tumblrs and picks and whatnot. Idk. I'm just trying hard to prevent the same exact results as Celine's picks, as that would make these redundant.
17. With that in mind, like last time, it would be cool if you'd write down a list of possible things that people can nominate for you? Only if you can think of 20+ things, since it wouldn't be fun for you to essentially pick everything everyone nominates for you. And no, you don't absolutely have to nominate something from this list if you have something more suitable in mind. Specify the fandoms, please!

So, the top 2 winners to NOT nominate. Okay? Not.
NIC: Brooke Davis, Blair & Serena // Cameron Diaz, Carrie/Samanta/Charlotte/Miranda // Don't Stop Believing // Emma Stone, Emily/Hanna/Spencer/Aria // Fashion, Friends // Gossip Girl, Glee // Haley/Nathan, How I Met Your Mother // The Unholy Trinity, Ian Harding // Jennifer Aniston, Jess Day // Kurt/Rachel, Kurt Hummel // Lady Gaga, Lexie/Mark // Monica/Rachel, Monica/Chandler // Nate/Serena/Chuck/Blair, Neil Patrick Harris // One Tree Hill, "One in a Million" // Primadonna, Phoebe Buffay // Ross/Rachel, Rachel Green // Santana Lopez, Sex and the City // Troy/Abed, Ted/Marshall/Lily/Barney/Robin // Vilde/Noora/Eva/Chris/Sana, Victoria/Emma/Mel C/Mel B/Geri

INÉS: Bellamy Blake, Black // Charlotte Wessels, Caroline/Klaus // Daenerys Targaryen, Damon/Enzo // Enzo, Enzo/Inés // The Fifth Element, Fan Art // Graduation, Game of Thrones // Han/Leia, The Hobbit // Ian/Candice, Inés/Michael // John/Pocahontas, Joseph Morgan // Klaus Mikaelson, Katherine Pierce // Lexi Branson, Lord of the Rings // Metal, Michael Malarkey // Nina Dobrev, Nikki Reed // Original Sin, The Originals // Pocahontas, Penny Dreadful // Rebekah/Klaus, Rosalie Hale // Steel Panther, Simone Simmons // Tarja Turunen, Twilight series // Will Turner, The Vampire Diaries

MARIA: Barney & Robin, Beckett & Castle // Carrie/Samantha/Charlotte/Miranda, Castle/Beckett // David/Jennifer, Derek/Meredith // Emma/Graham, Emma/Snow // Fred/Lana, Friends // Glee, Grey's Anatomy // How I Met Your Mother, Henry/Regina // Izzie/George, Under Fire // Jennifer/Courtney, Jennifer Aniston // Kurt/Rachel, Kate Beckett // Lucas/Peyton, Lana Parrilla // Meredith Grey, Monica/Rachel // Nathan/Stana, Neil/Cobie // Owen/Amelia, Once Upon a Time // Phoebe/Ross, Peyton Sawyer // Regina Mills, Ross/Rachel // Stana Katic, Snow/Regina // Troian Bellisario, Ted/Barney/Marshall/Lily/Robin // Zelena/Regina, With or Without You

CELINE: Boy Meets World, Bethany Joy Lenz // Celine/Staul // Damon/Stefan, Danielle Fishel // Emma/Andrew, Elena/Stefan // Finn/Rachel, Finn Hudson // Gwen/Peter, Girl Meets World // Haley James Scott, Haley/Nathan // If You Say So, Ian/Paul // James Lafferty, Jennifer Lawrence // Quinn/Haley, Katniss/Peeta // Lois Lane, Lucas/Haley // Marvel, The Matthews // Nathan Scott, Natalie Portman // The O.C., One Tree Hill // Paul Wesley, Padme Amidala // Revenge of the Sith, Ryan Atwood // Star Wars, Stefan Salvatore // Topanga Lawrence, Topanga/Cory/Shawn // Veronica/Logan, Wade/Zoe

HOLLY: Beauty and the Beast, Brooke & Lucas // Claire/Kate, Caroline/Elena // Derek Hale, Damon/Elena // Elena/Jeremy, Elena Gilbert // Fast and Furious, Feminist // George, George/Holly // Harry/Louis, Hurley/Charlie // Ian/Mickey // Jack/Kate // Kate/Sawyer // Logan/Veronica, Lost // Maya/Lucas, Marvel // Nathan/Haley, Nina Dobrev // Orphan Black, One Direction // Peggy Carter, Peyton/Jake // Ron/Hermione, Regina Mills // Steve/Bucky, Stiles/Derek // Tony Stark, Thor // Wade Wilson, Veronica Mars

AMBER: Belle French, Belle & Rumple // Claire/Sawyer, Claire Littleton // Darcy/Lizzie, Downton Abbey // Emilie/Robert, Emilie de Ravin // Faye/Eleanor, Floor Family // George/Isabel, Gilmore Girls // Haley/Peyton, Hurley // Isabel Neville, Isabel/Anne // Jess/Rory, Sawyer // Kate/Claire/Aaron, Kate/Sawyer // Lucas/Peyton, Lost // Matthew/Mary, Mary Crawley // Nathan/Peyton, Neal/Rumple // Once Upon a Time, One Tree Hill // Peyton Sawyer, Period Dramas // Rory Gilmore, Rumplestiltskin // Sayid Jarrah, Sayid/Shannon // The Tudors, This is Us // William Darcy, The White Queen

ALINE: Branson & Sybil, Britta Perry // Colin O'Donoghue, Colin/Aline // Doctor Who, Dianna Agron // Emma/Hook, Emma Swan, Flynn/Rapunzel, Felicity Jones, Ginnifer/Jennifer, Gilmore Girls // Holland Roden, Hook/Emma // Isolde/Tristan, Yvonne Strahovski // Josh/Colin, Jennifer Morrison // Karen Gillan, Killian Jones // Lydia Martin, Lily/James // Morgana Pendragon, Maya Hart // Noora Saetre, North and South // The Office, Once Upon a Time // The Princess Bride, Pride and Prejudice // Rory/Lorelai, Rory/Jess // Sarah/Chuck, Sara Lance // That 70's Show, Teen Wolf // William/Noora, Vikings

RANA: Bethany & Hilarie, Brooke & Peyton // Caleb/Hanna, Chad/Hilarie // Dom/Brian, Divergent // Emily Fields, Emily/Hanna // Four/Tris, Fast and Furious // Grey's Anatomy, Girl Meets World // Hanna Marin, Hilarie Burton, It Gets Worse at Night, You and Me and the Bottle Makes 3 Tonight // Jasper Frost, Jess Mariano // Karen/Peyton, Kaya/Luke // Lucas/Maya, Lucas/Peyton // Milo Ventimiglia, Maya Hart // Nikita/Michael, Nathan & Peyton // Orphan Black, One Tree Hill // Peyton/Lucas/Sawyer, Peyton Sawyer // The Royals, Ryan Atwood // Sansa Stark, Sarah Manning // Tyrion Lannister, This Is Us // Veronica Mars, With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept

ATIE: Bellamy & Clarke, Brooke & Lucas // Clarke/Octavia, Clarke Griffin // Deepika Padukone, Damon/Elena // Eliza/Bob, Eliza Taylor // Flynn/Rapunzel, Felicity/Oliver

BEE: Bela Talbot, Brooke & Peyton // Caroline Forbes, Carrie Underwood // Daniel/Emily, Dianna/Taylor // Emma Stone, Emma/Taylor // Finnick Odair, Forever and Always // Grey's Anatomy, Gwen Stacy // Hayden/Kristen, Homeland

KIR: Barry & Iris, Brooke Davis // Cameron Monaghan, Cook/Effy // Dylan O'Brien // Effy Stonem // Freddie/Effy // Golden Trio // Haley/Nathan, Harry Potter // Iris/Barry, Ian/Nina // Jack O'Connell, Jack/Kaya // Kaya Scodelario, Kaya/Dylan // Luke/Kaya, Lydia/Stiles // Maxxie/Tony, Mini/Alo // Noora Saetre, Nathan/Haley // One Tree Hill, One Direction // Philip/Ian, Peyton/Brooke // Harry/Ron, Ron/Hermione // Stiles Stilinski, Skins UK // Teen Wolf, Tony/Effy // Veronica/Archie, William/Noora

ELLE: Brooke Davis, Beauty and the Beast // Charlotte York // Donna/Harvey, Dan/Blair // Elle/Jackson, Elle/Colton // Felicity Smoak, Felicity/Oliver // Gilmore Girls // Harry/Luna, Harry Potter // Iris/Barry // Julian/Brooke // Kurt/Rachel // Luna Lovegood // Mark/Lexie // Nathan Scott, Neville Longbottom // One Tree Hill, The O.C. // Peyton/Brooke/Haley, Phoebe Buffay // Riley Matthews, Rory Gilmore // Samantha/Carrie/Miranda/Charlotte, Seth/Summer // Topanga/Cory/Riley/Auggie, Ted/Marshall/Barney/Lily/Robin // Wade/Zoe, Vampire Academy

Round 1: Letter A Eliminations

AMBER:
Round 1: And Then There Were None
Round 2: Aliena of Shiring
Round 3: Alice
Round 4: Alex Rousseau
Round 5: Amber Holt
Round 6: Abed Nadir
Round 7: Anna Bates
Round 8: Anne Boleyn
Round 9: April Kepner
Round 10: Anne Shirley Cuthbert
Round 11: Anne Neville
Round 12: Annie & Jeff
WINNER: Anne with an E

NIC:
Round 1: Ariana Grande
Round 2: Archie & Veronica
Round 3: Avril Lavigne
Round 4: Anne Hathaway & Emily Blunt
Round 5: Amy & Karma
Round 6: Aria Montgomery
Round 7: Amy Farrah Fowler
Round 8: April & Jackson
Round 9: Annie Edison
Round 10: Annie & Sophia
Round 11: Andy Sachs
Round 12: Alex, Natalie & Dylan
WINNER: Audrey Hepburn

MARIA:
Round 1. Allie & Noah
Round 2: Alex & Rosie
Round 3: Aria & Spencer
Round 4: Amanda & Graham
Round 5: Addison Montgomery
Round 6: Arizona Robbins
Round 7: Alex Karev
Round 8: Amelia & Derek
Round 9: Amber & Sarah
Round 10: Alex & Meredith
Round 11: Alex, Natalie & Dylan
Round 12: Amelia & Owen
WINNER: Amelia Shepherd

ATIE:
Round 1: Anne & Richard
Round 2: Alia Bhatt
Round 3: Alex & Rosie
Round 4: Allison & Stiles
Round 5: Alaric Saltzman
Round 6: Alec & Isabelle
Round 7: Alex Karev
Round 8: Arya Stark
Round 9: Alex & Izzie
Round 10: Allison & Isaac
Round 11: Alaric & Damon
Round 12: Allison & Lydia
WINNER: Alec Lightwood

BEE:
Round 1: Allison Williams
Round 2: Abba
Round 3: Alex Karev
Round 4: Adele
Round 5: Addison Montgomery
Round 6: Aiden & Emily
Round 7: Anna Watson
Round 8: Amy Dunne
Round 9: April Kepner
Round 10: Alice Morgan
Round 11: All About Eve
Round 12: Annabelle Wallis
WINNER: All Too Well

ALINE:
Round 1: Anna & Elsa
Round 2: Alex & Kara
Round 3: Prince Albert
Round 4: Arthur Pendragon
Round 5: Anne with an E
Round 6: Aaron Johnson
Round 7: Anastasia
Round 8: Anna Kendrick
Round 9: Allison Cameron
Round 10: August & Emma
Round 11: Amanda Seyfried
Round 12: Angel
WINNER: Arrowverse

RANA:
Round 1: Aladdin
Round 2: Arya & Jon
Round 3: Amber & Drew
Round 4: Amber Holt
Round 5: Anne & Richard
Round 6: Alex & Nikita
Round 7: Anne & Isobel
Round 8: Anne Boleyn
Round 9: Aladdin & Jasmine
Round 10: Ashley Benson
Round 11: Ashley Benson & Shay Mitchell
Round 12: Aria, Spencer, Emily & Hanna
WINNER: Alex Karev

RACHEL:
Round 1: Aladdin
Round 2: Astrid Sloan
Round 3: Ahkmenrah & Larry
Round 4: The Alderson Family
Round 5: All God's People
Round 6: Angela & Elliot
Round 7: Abandon Fire
Round 8: Action This Day
Round 9: Allen Leech & Rami Malek
Round 10: Allen Leech & Ben Hardy
Round 11: Ahkmenrah
Round 12: Angel
WINNER: Another One Bites the Dust

HOLLY:
Round 1: Alex Dunphy
Round 2: Anakin Skywalker
Round 3: Anne Boleyn
Round 4: Astrid & Hiccup
Round 5: Arya & Sansa
Round 6: Allison Argent
Round 7: "Always and Forever"
Round 8: "After all this time?" "Always."
Round 9: Alison Hendrix
Round 10: Alex Karev
Round 11: Arrow
Round 12: All Too Well
WINNER: The Avengers

KIR:
Round 1: Ada Shelby
Round 2: Amy Raudenfeld
Round 3: Aladdin & Jasmine
Round 4: Arthur & Tommy
Round 5: Alyssa & James
Round 6: Allison & Isaac
Round 7: Annalise Keating
Round 8: Aladdin
Round 9: Alex Standall
Round 10: Archie & Jughead
Round 11: Arya Stark
Round 12: Arrow
WINNER: American Horror Story

INÉS:
Round 1: After Forever
Round 2: Adam Driver
Round 3: Anilah
Round 4: Animal Kingdom
Round 5: Alycia Debnam-Carey
Round 6: Alaric Saltzman
Round 7: Anne Boleyn
Round 8: Ariel
Round 9: Aragorn
Round 10: Angelina Jolie
Round 11: American Horror Story
Round 12: Alaric & Jenna
WINNER: Alaric & Damon

CELINE:
Round 1: Altruistic
Round 2: Allison Argent
Round 3: Arrow
Round 4: Aladdin
Round 5: Aria & Ezra
Round 6: Archie & Veronica
Round 7: Anna
Round 8: Archie Andrews
Round 9: Andrew Garfield
Round 10: The Amazing Spiderman
Round 11: The Avengers
Round 12: Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone
WINNER: Princess Aurora

ELLE:
Round 1: Agents of SHIELD
Round 2: Alice Cullen
Round 3: Alex Danvers
Round 4: Adam Brody
Round 5: Amy & Sheldon
Round 6: Amelia Shepherd
Round 7: Aisha Dee, Katie Stevens & Meghan Fahy
Round 8: Alec Lightwood
Round 9: ABBA
Round 10: Adele
Round 11: Alexis Bledel
Round 12: Anne Hathaway
WINNER: Adrian & Sydney

Round 2: Letter B Eliminations

ALINE
Round 1: The Bold Type
Round 2: Betty Cooper
Round 3: Batwoman
Round 4: The Beatles
Round 5: The Borgias
Round 6: Barry Allen
Round 7: Buffy & Giles
Round 8: Bobbi Morse
Round 9: Barry & Caitlin
Round 10: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Round 11: Buttercup & Westley
WINNER: Buffy & Angel

AMBER
Round 1: Beth Pearson
Round 2: Bash & Gilbert
Round 3: Ben & Leslie
Round 4: Branson & Sybil
Round 5: The Bravermans
Round 6: Beth & Randall
Round 7: Brooke & Peyton
Round 8: Bethany Joy Lenz, Hilarie Burton & Sophia Bush
Round 9: The Big Three
Round 10: Ben Linus
Round 11: Breakfast at Tiffany's
WINNER: The Bennet sisters

ATIE
Round 1: Barney Stinson
Round 2: Bucky Barnes
Round 3: Barney & Robin
Round 4: Blair & Chuck
Round 5: Blair Waldorf
Round 6: Barry Allen
Round 7: Brooke Davis
Round 8: Bonnie, Caroline & Elena
Round 9: Bellamy & Octavia
Round 10: Brooke & Peyton
Round 11: Brooke, Haley & Peyton
WINNER: Bollywood

BEE
Round 1: Broadchurch
Round 2: Bucky Barnes
Round 3: Barney Stinson
Round 4: Blair & Serena
Round 5: Belle
Round 6: Brie Larson
Round 7: Bobbi Morse
Round 8: Big Little Lies
Round 9: Blake Lively
Round 10: Barney & Robin
Round 11: Britt Robertson
WINNER: Brody & Carrie

CELINE
Round 1: Barry Goldberg
Round 2: Ben Wheeler
Round 3: Ben Solo
Round 4: Barry Allen
Round 5: Beauty and the Beast
Round 6: Baby Yoda
Round 7: Ben McKenzie
Round 8: Ben Savage
Round 9: Brooke Davis
Round 10: Brooke Davis
Round 11: Barney Stinson
WINNER: Brooke & Haley

ELLE
Round 1: Bernadette Rostenkowski
Round 2: Bonnie & Caroline
Round 3: Brooke & Mouth
Round 4: Blair & Dan
Round 5: The Big Bang Theory
Round 6: Bucky & Steve
Round 7: Barney, Ted & Marshall
Round 8: Barry, Caitlin & Cisco
Round 9: Brooke & Haley
Round 10: Belle
Round 11: Barry Allen
WINNER: Bucky Barnes

HOLLY
Round 1: Brittany & Santana
Round 2: Barney & Robin
Round 3: Bohemian Rhapsody
Round 4: Black Panther
Round 5: Buffy & Angel
Round 6: Brooke Davis
Round 7: Bonnie, Caroline & Elena
Round 8: Beauty and the Beast
Round 9: Buffy Summers
Round 10: Bucky Barnes
Round 11: Baby Yoda
WINNER: Belle

INÉS
Round 1: Bruce Willis
Round 2: Bohemian Rhapsody
Round 3: Brienne & Jaime
Round 4: Bill Skarsgård
Round 5: Bellamy & Octavia
Round 6: Bonnie & Enzo
Round 7: Baby Yoda
Round 8: Bellamy Blake
Round 9: Bonnie & Damon
Round 10: Billy Hargrove
Round 11: Baz Brown
WINNER: Ben Solo

KIR
Round 1: Black Mirror
Round 2: Brooke Maddox
Round 3: Batwoman
Round 4: Black Beauty
Round 5: Berlin & Professor
Round 6: Big Little Lies
Round 7: Bruce Wayne
Round 8: Billie Eilish
Round 9: Betty & Jughead
Round 10: Beth & Randall
Round 11: Brooke & Lucas
WINNER: Brooke & Peyton

MARIA
Round 1: Bonnie & Damon
Round 2: Bonnie & Enzo
Round 3: Bonnie Bennett
Round 4: Bradley & Alex
Round 5: Bonnie, Caroline & Elena
Round 6: Bridget Jones's Diary
Round 7: Bridget Jones
Round 8: Barba Streisand
Round 9: Brooke & Julian
Round 10: Brooke & Peyton
WINNER: Barney, Robin, Marshall, Lily & Ted

NIC
Round 1: Bridget Jones
Round 2: Bubblegum Bitch
Round 3: Big Little Lies
Round 4: Brooke Maddox
Round 5: Bitch
Round 6: Born This Way
Round 7: Brittany & Santana
Round 8: Britney Spears
Round 9: The Big Bang Theory
Round 10: Blair Waldorf
WINNER: The Bold Type

RACHEL
Round 1: Bicycle Race
Round 2: Brian May (BoRhap)
Round 3: Brian May
Round 4: Brian May, Roger Taylor & Rami Malek
Round 5: Brian & Freddie (BoRhap)
Round 6: Brian & Roger (BoRhap)
Round 7: Brian May & Freddie Mercury
Round 8: Brian May & Roger Taylor
Round 9: Ben Hardy & Rami Malek
Round 10: Ben Hardy & Roger Taylor
Round 11: Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
WINNER: Bohemian Rhapsody

RANA
Round 1: Ben Wheeler
Round 2: Blair Waldorf
Round 3: Baby Daddy
Round 4: Blake Lively
Round 5: Ben & Riley
Round 6: Beth Pearson
Round 7: Bennet Sisters
Round 8: Beth & Randall
Round 9: Barney & Robin
Round 10: Blair & Dan
Round 11: The Bold Type
WINNER: Brooke, Haley & Peyton

Round 3: Letter C Eliminations

ALINE
Round 1: Casey & Cappie
Round 2: Chase & Cameron
Round 3: Charlie Cox
Round 4: Community
Round 5: Cassandra Railly
Round 6: Cheryl Blossom
Round 7: Chuck
Round 8: Conrad Hawkins
Round 9: Chuck Bartowski
Round 10: Cassie & Cole

AMBER
Round 1: Chandler & Monica
Round 2: Charlotte Heywood
Round 3: Claire Foy
Round 4: Crosby Braverman
Round 5: Clueless
Round 6: Cristina Yang
Round 7: Cole MacKenzie
Round 8:The Crown
Round 9: Cole & Anne
Round 10: Community

ATIE
Round 1: Chandler Bing
Round 2: Cristina & Izzie
Round 3: Chris Evans
Round 4: Caleb & Hanna
Round 5: Caitlin Snow
Round 6: Caroline & Stefan
Round 7: Clarke & Raven
Round 8: Caroline Forbes
Round 9: Clary & Izzy
Round 10: Clary Fray

BEE
Round 1: Clarice Orsini
Round 2: Cole & Alison
Round 3: Chidi & Eleanor
Round 4: Conrad & Nic
Round 5: Caitriona Balfe
Round 6: Community
Round 7: The Crown
Round 8: Contessina De Bardi
Round 9: Caroline Forbes
Round 10: Claire Danes

CELINE
Round 1: Cinderella
Round 2: Chase & Cameron
Round 3: Chandler Bing
Round 4: Cory & Auggie
Round 5: Charming Family
Round 6: A Cinderella Story
Round 7: Caroline Forbes
Round 8: Chris Evans
Round 9: Clark Kent
Round 10: Cory Matthews

ELLE
Round 1: Clary & Izzy
Round 2: Conrad Hawkins
Round 3: Caitlin Snow
Round 4: Conrad & Nic
Round 5: Charles & Jake
Round 6: Cisco & Barry
Round 7: Chris Evans & Sebastian Stan
Round 8: Carrie Bradshaw
Round 10: Clary & Simon

HOLLY
Round 1: Caitlin, Barry & Cisco
Round 2: Chandler & Monica
Round 3: Callie Torres
Round 4: Castle & Beckett
Round 5: Clark Kent
Round 6: Chloe & Lucifer
Round 7: Caroline & Matt
Round 8: Charming-Mills Family
Round 9: Cosima Niehaus
Round 10: Caroline Forbes

INÉS
Round 1: Clutch
Round 2: Cellar Darling
Round 3: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Round 4: Caroline & Damon
Round 5: Cillian Murphy
Round 6: Colin Farrell
Round 7: Caroline & Liz
Round 8: Cassidy
Round 9: Candice Accola
Round 10: Cami O'Connell

KIR
Round 1: Cole Sprouse
Round 2: Cheryl Blossom
Round 3: The Cuthberts
Round 4: Cisco, Caitlin & Barry
Round 5: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Round 6: Caroline & Elena
Round 7: Celeste Wright
Round 8: Carla
Round 10: Callie Adams Foster

MARIA
Round 1: Charlotte King
Round 2: Charlotte & Cooper
Round 3: Cosima & Delphine
Round 4: Caroline & Tyler
Round 5: Chandler Bing
Round 6: Carrie & Aidan
Round 7: Celeste Wright
Round 8: Celeste & Madeline
Round 9: Charming-Mills Family
Round 10: Charlie's Angels

NIC
Round 1: Can't take my eyes off you
Round 2: Callie Torres
Round 3: Charmed
Round 4: Christina Walters
Round 5: Charlie
Round 6: Celeste, Madeline, Jane, Bonnie & Renata
Round 7: Charlotte York
Round 8: Community
Round 9: Chuck & Blair
Round 10: Caroline Forbes

RACH
Round 1: Christian Slater
Round 2: Carly Chaikin & Portia Doubleday
Round 3: Chinese Torture
Round 4: Conflict
Round 5: Coming Soon
Round 6: Carly Chaikin
Round 7: Cool Cat
Round 8: Christian Slater & Rami Malek
Round 9: Calling All Girls
Round 10: Camille/Two & Billy/Four

RANA
Round 1: Crosby Braverman
Round 2: Cesar & Spooky
Round 3: Crosby, Julia, Sarah, Adam
Round 4: Cristina & Owen
Round 5: Cristina & Alex
Round 6: Cesar Diaz
Round 7: Cosima Niehaus
Round 8: Cesar, Monse, Ruby & Jamal
Round 9: Cosima, Alison, Sarah & Helena
Round 10: Cesar & Monse

Letter D Eliminations

ALINE
Round 1: Dove Cameron
Round 2: Dylan O'Brien & Holland Roden

AMBER
Round 1: A Discovery of Witches
Round 2: Death Comes to Pemberley

ATIE
Round 1: Darcy & Elizabeth
Round 2: Dylan O'Brien & Tyler Posey

BEE
Round 1: Dylan O'Brien
Round 2: Diane Kruger

CELINE
Round 1: Dustin Henderson
Round 2: DJ & Stephanie

ELLE
Round 1: Draco Malfoy
Round 2: Don't Stop Believin'

HOLLY
Round 1: Dunphy Family
Round 2: Dean Winchester

INÈS
Round 1: Dean Winchester
Round 2: Disney

KIR
Round 1: Diana & Anne
Round 2: Druck

MARIA
Round 1: Denver
Round 2: Delphine Cormier

NIC
Round 1: Danny Ocean
Round 2: Danny Zuko

RACH
Round 1: Darlene & Angela
Round 2: Dragon Attack

RANA
Round 1: Daenerys & Tyrion
Round 2: Dustin Henderson
last edited on Jun 01, 2020 at 09:23AM

Leyton Family<3 160 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...