Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero Lelouch has a posibility of living still!

ouranhostess posted on Dec 12, 2008 at 12:24AM
C2 at the end is talking like Lelouch is still with her,the carriage driver has the same eyes(exactly the same) and his figure(don't ask how I know),and the music at the end plays like he is alive!These peoples are genius...but I cried to find this out so really I wasted tears...okay maybe not...

Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año haruha_muzuhara said…
YAY! That's awesome! ^^
hace más de un año kakarot said…
oh thank god. or better yet C2
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año fiawol3141 said…
didn't he become immortal right before he killed his father. i thought that is what happens when the geass is complete. i thought that the whole time. thats the only reason i didn't cry. they are still genius for making you wonder even tho they put it all out there in episode 20 (i think)
hace más de un año sakono said…
heart
ya i was right !
hace más de un año ouranhostess said…
smile
...Right about what Sakono?
hace más de un año iLy-LuLu said…
surprise
Hmm...I actually think they'll make an R3 because if they DO it'll be x1000000000000 more popular :) and how awesome would that be? Title: "The Demon awakens from the dead!" but, at the same time..what's the plot guna be? He alredy brought world peace O-o what's guna happen next? O-O and what about nunally and suzaku? :O...i think they shuld just make a bonus ep EXPLAINING all the parts that were unclear >-<
hace más de un año LordZero said…
I am Lord Zero join my rebellion and become the Restructor Revolution with me contact me at my email acobb4@att.net Thank You Zero Out
hace más de un año DarkLelouch said…
I would bee happy if he is alive
hace más de un año ZimFan13 said…
crying
OH GOD! I already knew this but I did cry, I <3 LULU!
hace más de un año jeanniecortes24 said…
blush
lelouch is still alive...
not just becoz of wat c.c. did in d end but becoz he's immortal sinz he gave the geass to suzaku which happen wen suzaku killed lelouch... and he will still be alive until suzaku dies ryt? as the rule of geass...