La Ley y el Orden- Unidad de Víctimas Especiales actuación after SVU

benslerisluv posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 12:07AM
Mmk so I was on the Mariska Hargitay Spot and somebody asked what role She should play after SVU. Now I think she will stop acting for a while, because if she quits SVU or the show ends *tears* she will most likely spend ALOT of needed time with her family! BUT!!! anybody have a role you'd want to see Chris or her or both of them in?

Here's my 'want':
I would like to see them being a couple on a sitcom. Possibly keeping their same name and NOT MARRIED right at the beginning. I know there is alot of those but with their chemistry I think they could def pull of a show like that and we would finally get the resolved sexual tension from them that we have been wanting for tens seasons. No it won't be the same but still I can dream can't I?

La Ley y el Orden- Unidad de Víctimas Especiales 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ebathory said…
I don't know, I don't really like most sitcoms, and I'd find it a bit of a disappointment after seeing them on SVU. I'd love to see Chris do another role like Keller (from OZ) - he always says that he had a lot more fun playing that role rather than Stabler because of all the crazy things they made him do.

As far as MH goes, I think another sorta serious role. She does it so well.
hace más de un año benslerisluv said…
true true. everbody has a different vision. but no matter what they do its going to be amazing
hace más de un año iluvtheshow said…
Okay,my ideal next show......... I would have to say another serious show. Something along these lines:
Madeline Drayer (MH) is a private investigator sent to investigate a dirty judge. While undercover as the judge's assistant, she is found out and almost killed. She must go through a long stay at a hospital where she meets a doctor named Charlie Bonly (CM). The doctor works with her to nurse her back to health, and over the course of many unknown assasination attempts, they fall in love. *bawl* I'm sorry, thats the only way for it to end. Maybe called....Target? What do you think?
iluvtheshow let me guess you've thought of this before? lol i actually really like that idea itd be really interesting
Lol iluvtheshow! Sounds good :)
hace más de un año svu_luver said…
I'd like to see them in another cop-type show because seeing them in another type of show would be sorta weird because usually when someone says Mariska Hargitay or Christopher Meloni I immediatly think cop, beating up bad guys, arresting pervs type things. So yea,but thats just me though.
hace más de un año svuroxmysox said…
I always thought it would be cool to see them on a doctor type show like ER or Grey's Anatomy. Just something different and lighter where they could use their humorous sides (Chris and Marish- funny peeps)
Also, Marish was pretty good in that movie she did in '04 Plain Truth, she played a lawyer, anyone see it?
Nah, I've never even heard of it! But I can see that svuroxmysox, how funny was Chris in Scrubs!
YEs i saw it shes can play any role as well as chris