inicial and Away Jessica Tovey Interview

oth-rocks posted on May 13, 2009 at 05:21PM
How similar are you to your Home and Away character, Belle Taylor?

“Belle is cheeky and tough. We are quite similar in that way. However we are very different in other ways. Like the sneaky way she gets everything she wants.”

Do you have any tricks that you use to help you remember your lines?

“I have been working on the show for about three years now so I have learnt to master my lines quickly. Sometimes we just run through the lines once or twice before filming, but I know Belle’s character so well by now that I find it easy to learn the lines.”

Who do you think is the cutest boy in the Home and Away cast?

“Hmmm…. I would say Todd Lasance who plays Aden. But don’t tell him I said that. Ha ha.”

Which of your Home and Away cast mates do you get along best with?

“Everyone on the cast and crew are so wonderful. After three years working with them on the show they are like my second family.”

You’re now also the spokesperson for Skechers- how did you land that role?

“Skechers approached me to become the new face for the brand. I jumped at the offer. I think it is great that they picked an Aussie, I feel honoured to be considered a role model for young girls who love the brand.”

What’s the coolest thing about your new Skechers gig?

“It is great to be the face of such a fun and funky brand. Skechers always have such cool chicks in their campaigns like Ashlee Simpson and Carrie Underwood, so I was so excited to be asked. It is also great because I get the latest looks from Skechers to wear.”

Can you describe your personal style?

“I like to change my style with the season. Even though it changes, I would describe my personal style as urban street – fun, fresh and colourful. A must is a pair of comfy shoes to team with anything and everything as I am on my feet a lot when working on set.”

How do you like to spend your down time when you’re not working?

“Spending time with my friends and family. Picnics are something I like to do in summer, they are a great way to get outside in the sunshine and enjoy the company of your friends.”

The bit that i like the best is the bt when she says Todd (Aden) is the cutest boy on home and away
 How similar are tu to your inicial and Away character, Belle Taylor? “Belle is cheeky and tou

inicial and Away 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año hayley1cook said…
monkey
THAT IS A RALLY KOOL INTERVEIW WITH JESS/BELLE SHE IS SO SO KOOL HER AND BELLE [I LOVE THE BIT WHEN SHE SAID TODD/ADEN WAS THE CUTEST!!!!]