girls generation/snsd SNSD 30-Days Challenge

kim_haera posted on Dec 15, 2013 at 06:52AM
Well, Hello and Hi there ^^

This is my first time doing a forum

Credit to : ary_aunova

Everyday you post a picture and answer the question according to these question.There must be a reason for ur answer. Ex: Day 1: My bias is Taeyeon because she's dorky just like me!. The pic you post must have connection with question. To make it more interesting, a Best Pic (2 props) is chosen every single day with every different questions.

Here are the list of the SNSD 30-Day Challenge:

Day 1. Your bias.
2. The first song you heard.
3. Your favorite SNSD outfit.
4. Your favorite cover of SNSD song/album
5. Your favorite pairing.
6. Your first impression of the group.
7. One member you'd want as your older sister.
8. One member you'd want as your mother.
9. The Wallpaper of your bias you like the most.
10. Your fave pairing of SNSD member and other group member such YulHae, SunSun, or SeoKyu [something likt tht]
11. Your favorite lyric from one of their songs.
12. Your favorite music video.
13. Your favorite commercial film (CF).
14. The member you think has the best aegyo.
15. The member you'd like to room with.
16. The member you'd like to be neighbors with.
17. Your favorite group pairing (i.e. Super Generation, SHINee Generation, 9PM) [You can rank them if you like. Exp..1. Super Generation 2. 9PM and etc. 1 to 5]
18. Your favorite group picture.
19. Your favotite name in SNSD. [ bias is not compulsory]
20. Your favorite GIF [please post the link only]
21. Your favorite airport fashion of your bias.
22. Your favorite red carpet style of your bias.
23. Your favorite selca of ur bias.
24. Your favorite pic of ur bias acting cute or aegyo.
25. Your favorite pic of ur bias's fanart.
26. Your favorite song of a duet/trio. (Wif other artist or SNSD's member)
27. Your favorite reality show of SNSD.
28. Your favorite wink of your bias or any snsd's member.
29. Write whatever you'd like to say to your bias.
30. The reason why you love SNSD.

The props is given for the best picture only.
I'll participate but of course i'll not choose mine as a winner.
 Well, Hello and Hi there ^^ This is my first time doing a foros Credit to : ary_aunova Every
last edited on Jan 07, 2014 at 09:40PM

girls generation/snsd 204 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 204

hace más de un año kim_haera said…
Day 1 : 15 December 2013
heart
Day 1

My bias is Yuri. I like her because of her kkab personality. She's so adorable (to me) funny and dorky girl.
 día 1 My bias is Yuri. I like her because of her kkab personality. She's so adorable (to me) funn
hace más de un año Curlymckay_ said…
Day 1

My bias is Sooyoung because of her amazing voice, great dancing, how pretty she is, and her personality. :D
 día 1 My bias is Sooyoung because of her amazing voice, great dancing, how pretty she is, and her
hace más de un año bimbisa said…
heart
My fav bias is SooYoung. i like her bcz she is very pretty, funny, witty and for her wonderful voice, great dancing skills.... i also just LOVE her personality

AND

P.S. I also like to eat a lot (like her) ....
 My fav bias is SooYoung. i like her bcz she is very pretty, funny, witty and for her wonderful voice,
hace más de un año kpop4everlover said…
Day 1
My bias is Yuri. I like her because she is pretty , hilarious and her amazing dancing skills. Her singing is also amazing and I like her angelic voice. I like her personality and she is adorable!

día 1 My bias is Yuri. I like her because she is pretty , hilarious and her amazing dancing skills.
hace más de un año Hyori143 said…
My Bias is Kid Leader Taengoo, She's a dork~ that's why i love about her. She takes care of her members in a unique way. I love her voice and espacially her ajumma laugh lol
 <i> My Bias is Kid Leader Taengoo, She's a dork~ that's why i amor about her. She takes care of her
hace más de un año ChikiShikiPop said…
Day 1
My bias is Taengoo because she's a dork, and she never tries to hide it, I love her personality, her kindness. I just love everything about her, she is really caring towards their members and fans. She has a beautiful voice. In one word she is just perfect.
 día 1 My bias is Taengoo because she's a dork, and she never tries to hide it, I amor her personali
hace más de un año princess89 said…
heart
DAY 1: My bias is Seohyun. I love her 100% because of her personality. I don't care how people look at her and what people say about her. For me, she is good in taking care of herself and her image. she always try her best and keep improving.
 día 1: My bias is Seohyun. I amor her 100% because of her personality. I don't care how people look a
hace más de un año Angelbell69 said…
heart
DÍA 1:
I love Taeyeon, his dorky personality, funny, For Me is the most beautiful, YOUR voice is so amazing

last edited hace más de un año
 DÍA 1: I amor Taeyeon, his dorky personality, funny, For Me is the most beautiful, YOUR voice is so
hace más de un año mnpl said…
Day 1. My bias is Yuri, because I think her personality is a bit like mine, she's very beautiful, sexy and funny. She's a good dancer and a great singer, too (love her No Breathing ost). Yuri is adorable to everyone and I will love to be her friend. She's also a good writter, actress and model. I love her, she's my ultimate bias <33.
 día 1. My bias is Yuri, because I think her personality is a bit like mine, she's very beautiful, sex
hace más de un año IU-CharA said…
My bias is the Visual of SNSD, Im Yoon Ah(YoonA)! She is absulutely adorable, carefree, cute and stunning. She is also girly in a fresh-faced kind of way. As you can see, most girls of Korea adore her. As the lead dancer of SNSD, she can dance quite well. She knows how to follow complicated moves that have been thought. Although YoonA is a little childish and playful, she is always down-to-earth and honest. When she is upset, she always seems genuinely happy.

To me, YoonA is more strong than cute and stunning : she has suffered her share and holds her head up high above all antis, hiding her pain in her pretty heart.
 My bias is the Visual of SNSD, Im Yoon Ah(YoonA)! She is absulutely adorable, carefree, cute and stun
hace más de un año 49days said…
heart
Day 1: My bias maknae seohyun.. i really like her personality and attitude.she is being my bias for 4 years now. she have a good and strong image even she is the youngest one in the group.. she is also very pretty day by day and have a good voice too..
 día 1: My bias maknae seohyun.. i really like her personality and attitude.she is being my bias for 4
hace más de un año snsd_hyo said…
my bias is the dancing queen, hyoyeon... at first i did not like anyone of them... then, i started to pay attention at her because many people said that she is ugly, For example in this picture: link
i thought she's really stunning in this pic but i was wondering why the people said she's ugly in that pic. and then i realize that her looks in the pic more to the european looks, and that is why the most of the asian fans said she's ugly...
this is a few example of beautiful western looks
1.link
2.link
3.link
4.link
5.link

and this is maybe her beautiful asian looks, can u see the comparison?
1.link
2.link
3.link
4.link
5.link

this is for the contest
link
hace más de un año pearlxashxdawn said…
heart
My bias is the once Ice Princess but not anymore and Cute MaoMao, Jessica~ I love her because of her personality <3 She's really mischievous (just like her nickname MaoMao) yet caring towards her members. She's also not afraid to socialize with her fans...
I also love her for her beauty. I really thought she was the visual of SNSD when I first know them ^^
And her talent. I love her voice the most, she can speak 4 different languages and she's my 3rd favorite actress ^^

I really love Sica <333
 [i] My bias is the once Ice Princess but not anymore and Cute MaoMao, Jessica~ I amor her because of
Best Pic : princess89

Day 2 : 16 December 2013
Day 2 : Gee ^^
 día 2 : Gee ^^
big smile
Day 2 :Into the new world ^_^
 <i> día 2 :Into the new world ^_^ </i>
Day 2: Into the new world =)
 día 2: Into the new world =)
Day 2: Gee

día 2: Gee
smile
Day 2: Gee
 día 2: Gee
hace más de un año mnpl said…
Day 2: Twinkle!!
 día 2: Twinkle!!
Best Pic : mnpl

Day 3 : 17 December 2013
Day 3 IGAB !
 día 3 IGAB !
laugh
day 3: igab
seohyun
 día 3: igab seohyun
day 3: Twinkle Taeyeon
 día 3: Twinkle Taeyeon
hyoyeon, her most beautiful dress
link

change to;
link
ChikiShikiPop commented…
wow..love your pic..Hyoyeon is just a goddess hace más de un año
kim_haera commented…
Hyo is really beautiful in that dress <3 and I amor it but it is not the stage outfit can tu change it unnie? ^^ hace más de un año
snsd_hyo commented…
ok... :) hace más de un año
SNSD OH
 <i> SNSD OH </i>
big smile
3. Your favorite SNSD outfit: The Boys, because all of them look very beautiful and mature.
 3. Your favorito! SNSD outfit: The Boys, because all of them look very beautiful and mature.
heart
Day 3: Paparazzi <333
 [i] día 3: Paparazzi <333 [/i]
Day 3:The Boys!! Its becoz the outfits r really unique in a simple and girly way. They look really stunning in these costumes. Lovin it!
 día 3:The Boys!! Its becoz the outfits r really unique in a simple and girly way. They look really st
Day 3 : IGAB

día 3 : IGAB
hace más de un año pretty_angel92 said…
Day 3: Genie
 día 3: Genie
Best Pic : princess89 (again ^^)

Day 4 : 18 December 2013
princess89 commented…
thank tu :) hace más de un año
Day 4 The 3rd Japan Album! It's so colorful *O*
 día 4 The 3rd japón Album! It's so colorful *O*
hace más de un año pretty_angel92 said…
not sure if it's my fave, but it's one of my faves
Mr taxi japanese single
 not sure if it's my fave, but it's one of my faves Mr taxi japanese single
gee, they looks so cute
link
Day 4: first japan album
 día 4: first japón album
big smile
day 4:japanese album
 día 4:japanese album
SNSD~~Love and Girls
 SNSD~~Love and Girls
heart
4. Your favorite cover of SNSD song/album

1st japanese album
 4. Your favorito! cover of SNSD song/album 1st japanese album
Day 4 : Love and Girls

día 4 : amor and Girls
Best Pic : kpop4everlover

Day 5 : 19 December 2013
Day 5 : Your Favorite Pairing
My OTP is YulHyun/SeoRi
They look like a twin! And I can see their caring toward each other <3
 día 5 : Your favorito! Pairing My OTP is YulHyun/SeoRi They look like a twin! And I can see their c
heart
Day 5 : Your Favorite Pairing

I love SeoFany and SeoSica (well, basically all couples that related to Seohyun :)

I think Tiffany really care about Seohyun. And they look cute together.
 día 5 : Your favorito! Pairing I amor SeoFany and SeoSica (well, basically all couples that relate
hace más de un año Curlymckay_ said…
Day 5: Your Favorite Pairing

Soona and the rest are here...
link
 día 5: Your favorito! Pairing Soona and the rest are here... http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/girls-gen
the leader and the maknae
link
Day 5: Your Favorite Pairing
Taengsic<33
 día 5: Your favorito! Pairing Taengsic<33
seofany
link
 seofany http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/sr/2012/05/24/201205242004589113.jpg
hace más de un año Syarah26 said…
YoonSic
 YoonSic
heart
My fave pairings are TaengSic and YoonSic but I won't post them this time ^^ (maybe because they are already posted)
This time it's SeoSic <333
 [i] My fave pairings are TaengSic and YoonSic but I won't post them this time ^^ (maybe because they