mntes criminales Criminal Minds Rogue's Gallery

Terra5 posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 06:38PM
Criminal Minds Rogue’s Gallery

Meet the Unsubs of Criminal Minds

In this Forum fans are asked to post the episode ‘mug shots’ of the unsub(s). Identify the season, the episode and the title of the episode – then if possible – identify the unsub(s) by name and bonus points to those who can identify the actor(s) who plays the unsub(s)!
As the Forum progresses, we will build up our own little Rogue’s Gallery of the bad guys we have loved to hate, fear, and pity throughout the past five seasons of Criminal Minds.

Season 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Season 2:
Season 3:
Season 4: 22
Season 5:
last edited on Jan 27, 2010 at 11:54PM

mntes criminales 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Terra5 said…
I'll get us started off here with the CM Pilot Episode - Extreme Aggressor!
Good Luck CM Fans!
Richard's trauma was the death of his parents as a young boy and then being raised by a tyrannical grandmother. He was highly intelligent but lost. Timothy on the other hand was - yeeeecch! - let's just say he's a classic schmuck who suffers from what Gideon calls "the tiny tim" syndrome. Can we say 'over-compensation'?
last edited hace más de un año
 I'll get us started off here with the CM Pilot Episode - Extreme Aggressor! Good Luck CM Fans! Ric
I posted this one in CM Picture Hunt (Girly-Girl created forum) and it belongs here as well! Enjoy!
If you remember Vincent - he was the one who, as a young child, saw his mother murdered. He then became obsessed with killing women and videotaping their eyes as they died! He was a tad obsessive compulsive in his behaviors!
 I publicado this one in CM Picture Hunt (Girly-Girl created forum) and it belongs here as well! Enjoy!
On a roll! Our FIRST female unsub!
Clara, Clara, Clara - looking for God in all the wrong places! What's a girl got to do to get a sign from God? Clara survived a horrific fire as a child and becomes fixated on 'trial by fire'. She is obsessive to the tune of all things done in three's - which is how Reid identifies her!
 On a roll! Our FIRST female unsub! Clara, Clara, Clara - looking for God in all the wrong places! W
hace más de un año ReidFan5 said…
big smile
gr8t idea terra5
i found one unsub from epi 3 but he is not the real unsub but does plan it all from prison for the real unsub

Adrian Bale (nemisis of Gideon from old case and the inspiration of the new unsub David Walker) Actor: Tim Kelleher
Season 1 Episode 3

gr8t idea terra5 i found one unsub from epi 3 but he is not the real unsub but does plan it all from
smirk
Yup - David Walker was a hard one to find in this episode. You only really saw him hiding in the storage room before he blew himself up. I took your pic and combined it with the only one of David I could find to complete Season1 Episode 3! Thanks ReidFan
 Yup - David Walker was a hard one to find in this episode. tu only really saw him hiding in the stor
And for your viewing pleasure - the whacko from episode 4 - utility worker Franklin Graney who stalked women from the tops of utility poles! Really - does it get anymore 'phallic' than a telephone pole? Tattoo a HUGE "L" on this guy's forehead!
 And for your viewing pleasure - the whacko from episode 4 - utility worker Franklin Graney who stalke
While not your typical "unsub" - Episode 5's character was the obsessively creepy FBI agent who was attempting to kidnap twin teens that he had provided protective services to over the years. He killed the boyfriend and nabbed one teen - alas his undoing was Elle!
 While not your typical "unsub" - Episode 5's character was the obsessively creepy FBI agent who was a
LDSK - anyone remember what that stands for??? Long Distance Serial Killer - which is exactly what NURSE Phillip specialized in. This maniacal, egotistical unsub was out to prove how much smarter and better he was than those around him - all by chosing "underkill" as his weapon! Derek figured him out pretty quick! This is also the episode where Hotch puts the 'boots' to Reid as a ruse to transfer the ankle gun.
 LDSK - anyone remember what that stands for??? Long Distance Serial Killer - which is exactly what NU
Episode 7 comin' attcha! This guy has some real issues that his ex-wife saw from far far away (can we say EX-wife). Karl has loss issues and just can't take no for an answer - targeting other families as a substitute for his own lost 'happiness'.....til death do us part....ewwwww.
 Episode 7 comin' attcha! This guy has some real issues that his ex-wife saw from far far away (can w
cool
Okay folks - this next guy was a VERY prolific killer - absolutely 'professional' in his calling. He was a hired-hand for the mob and stayed under the radar until he started 'free-lancing'. Despite his cold exterior, you could kinda feel for the guy given his extremely abusive childhood - his first victim? Dear old dad!!!
 Okay folks - this siguiente guy was a VERY prolific killer - absolutely 'professional' in his calling. He
Ripped from movie headlines - this episode has striking similarities to "A Beautiful Mind". Ted (former world-class physicist) suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and comes with an imaginary friend, Leo, who provides ALL the paranoia......
Poor Ted comes by his killing stint organically....
 Ripped from movie headlines - this episode has striking similarities to "A Beautiful Mind". Ted (for
laugh
My goodness.....what a boy won't do to get LAID!!! Don't know about you - but I HATED school this much because of the "Popular Kids". Who knew they had their own set of Reindeer Games to contend with.....hehehe

My goodness.....what a boy won't do to get LAID!!! Don't know about tu - but I HATED school this mu