mntes criminales Season Finale Discussion - May Contain Spoilers!

xellga posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 09:32AM
Okay, okay, I know it's a bit early considering we're having 26 episodes this season but I just can't help myself especially after what Kirsten has told E!Online (check out the link in the link section).

I didn't want to start disscussion there because of the spoilers but basically she promised us a cliff-hanger and said that we'd see some of the previous unsubs returning. This sounds... intriguing.

Between that and the casting call for 4.25/4.26 (check out the link section again) what do you guys think? What should we expect? Share your ideas!

mntes criminales 26 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año suu said…
smile
I just read what Kirsten said and I have to say that I'm very excited for the season's finale!
We all know how last season ended (with a BIG cliffhanger!) so we should expect everything for this season's finale.
Plus, if some of the previous unsubs are returning this will be beyond interesting!

Can't wait!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año xellga said…
smile
I wonder who the returning unsub may be. So far only the Reaper of Omnivore managed to get away. Does that mean they're bringing him back this season? Or did Kirsten mean something completely different? Like, for example, one of the previous unsubs "consulting" them on the active case - like they did in season 1, in Never Get Fooled Again.

What do you think about the Reaper possibly returning, btw? Won't it be too much like Frank's come back in 2d season? I don't know if I want to see him back just yet.
hace más de un año Celina79 said…
smile
OMG, I'm very excited too!! Hmmmm....I thought about it a long time, and I have the feeling, that the Reaper is coming back this season. I don't know but I think he will be back, and it would be again a thing with Hotch and Morgan. Or maybe with the whole team involved, could be at the End with a big cliffhanger.....
Maybe they (the whole Team) have to get out of somewhere, some place....

Well, let us see what will happen, I'm very curious already!!!! :D

(Sorry, for my english, sometimes its hard to find the right words)
wink
Don't worry Colette, I understood you perfectly!
Plus, I know what you mean..sometimes it's difficult to find the right words in English! I wish you all understood Portuguese; that way, it would be so much easier to talk with each other! LOL

Well, what if one of the unsubs got away from jail...?
smile
Colette, you're English is just fine, perfectly understandable! ;) And yes, I have the same problem sometimes because it's just so easier to put my thoughts into Russian. ;)

I agree with you that if (or when) they bring the Reaper back he'll go after Hotch and Morgan in some way. But I still think it'll be too soon to do that now. Better to give it some distance, to let us (and the team) forget about him a little. But well... it'll be how the writers make it. ;)

Suu, yeah, an unsub escaping from prison would be an interesting move! They haven't done that one yet! :)

I tried to figure something about the possible storyline from the casting call for the episodes but so far I come up with nothing :(
smile
Thanks Suu and Helga :). Yes, I have something in my head, and then I have to write it down in english, its not always very easy :).

I wish I could speak portuguese and russian, so we could talk with each other :D. Well till then we have to do it with english ;).

Yes, an UNSUB escaping from prison, that sounds possible too. But I really don't know which one it could be.....there were so many...I don't think that it would be frank again. Cant say way, but I think if, it would be someone else.

Well, let me think about it again.....
And I will let you know as soon as I have more answers.... :)
angelic
So we have new spoilers now :) What do you guys think about it?

I don't know if it's just me but the summary seemed weirdly similar to the end of season 2: we had an unsub killing homeless in 2x22 and then there was 2x23 where Frank returned and went after Gideon. And we all now how it all ended in season 3. I guess I'm a bit worried now :)

And yes, I know that they didn't plan to let Gideon off in season 3, it was all MP's decision and it's probably unreasonable to worry that TG might follow suit but... well :) I become unreasonable when it comes to the BAU team. :) What worries me most is that they have a pretty good ground for getting Hotch out of the show/unit. He's been on the verge of breakdown for the whole season now. They have to deal with this plotline, they can't just let it hang. And the Reaper returnng (and going after Morgan most probably) would make a pretty good way to push him over the edge. I wonder if that's going to be the promised cliffhanger (or just a part of it).

Okay, I know I'm spreading panic here. :) But I just can't stop thinking about this. :)
worried
OMG, Helga, you really scare me to death. *help*
Now, I have to take a deep breath!! *is breathing*
smile
Let's give me some minutes, or hours to think about it.
You know, my english, I have to sort my thoughts.....
blush
Colette, I scare myself, too! Maybe I overanalize it, I don't know. But these things just pop up in my head out of nowhere and I can't shake them. :(

Well, to look on the bright side, they really didn't plan for Gideon to leave after Frank's case. So maybe this will be a kind of breaking point for Hotch but things would start getting better after it. They might have a plotline they planned for Gideon in season 3 that they had to drop because of MP leaving and now they might reintroduce it with Hotch...

Well, I am definetly overanalyzining it! :)
Oh sure, take your time :) We still have a month to overanalyze it together :)
hmmm
Ooooow, dear Helga, I know how feel about this. I feel the same, I'm so worried about that, since I first heard about, that maybe an actor will leave the show..... :(

I will take the time to think about it and will let you know.....
Oh my, Colette! So your first thought after hearing someone might leave the next season was about TG, too? :( I hate to admit it but with the way the story's been going it looks all too plausisble. :(

Still, he promised on CMF blog he's going to stay for many more seasons to come! Let's try to hang on to that!
Yes, indeed Helga. I first thought about TG too, because there were rumours about that, on another Homepage,I cant remember where I red it, maybe a german CM Homepage. They wrote about it already last year, so, this was stuck in my head too, but I actually was to scared to even write or think about it again.... And then you wrote about it here on the Forum,so many plausible things, so, I really got scared again.....

I love TG's letter, its so lovely that he thinks about all the fans!! He just cant leave.....!!
OMG! I haven't heard the rumours, I was hoping it was just my wild imagination and weird logiс :| Now it does sound really scaring. I'm going to stop thinking about it now! I don't want to think about it...

Yes, it was so sweet of him to try and sooth us!! I can't imagine the show without him!
Helga, I think we have to wait until we know more about it. Because til now, its only a rumour, an old one....... Yes, lets stop thinking about it!! Otherwise, like you said, it will bother us the whole time.

I still have a hope, and that's his letter, and we have to think positive about it!

I was the thinking about it this afternoon, and I said to myself, think positive. :)
smile
Yes, Colette, you're right! Positive thinkng is the key! :) Let's just wait and see, especially now that the latest press-releases sound less scary than Ausiello spoilers. So we need stop worrying, at least for now. :)
After all, if TG said he's staying there's no reason to believe he's not! :)
Wow, you girls wrote a lot in the last few hours!

I don't think Thomas Gibson is going to leave Criminal Minds. And I don't think any of the other actors will leave either.
Like Colette said, we need to think positive.

About the season finale..On one hand, I really want to see what will the cliffhanger be but on the other hand, since its the season finale it means no new episodes for a looooooooong time. It will be painful having to wait for the next season.
Hey Suu :)
Yes, we were busy with writing here.:D All those rumours are making us mad.
So, I started thinking positive, thats the best way. :)

Yes, you are right. The break is always tooooooo long. So many month without a new epi. I don't want to think about it yet.
smile
Hey Suu :D

It's all on me. :) I don't like raising panic but sometimes it's just impossible to get stuff out of my head. :) But I'm starting thinking positive right now. :) This forum topic somehow got me to calm down about all of this :) Thanks to Colette and to you :)

Oh yes, I'm with you on this, ladies! Summer break is waaay too long. But then we have a whole new season to look forward to in the fall! (That's part of my positive thinking programm ;))
big smile
Hey Helga, the positive thinking programm is already working on you! ;D Thats good! :D

Mine started, so it will be better soon! ;DD

Now, I'm just happy and excited about tomorrow morning..!!
blush
By the way, girls, here's a thought that's just occured to me.

Okay, we're all pretty sure it's the Reaper returning in the season finale. But CBS issued press-release for episodes 4x25 and 4x26 the other day and C. Thomas Howell, who played the character, isn't among the cast. So maybe we're looking at it the wrong way? Maybe it's not going to be the Reaper but someone else, after all?
hmmm
Yes, I saw that too. But I still have a strong feeling that he comes back. Don't know, maybe they don't want that we know already?! Or as you said, is there another UNSUB coming?!
They might, of course...
Okaaaay, we should wait and see... Positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking... ;)
big smile
You're in the wrong Forum Spot ;D *LOL*
laugh
Ah, yes, I forgot! *slaps the forehead* :D