mntes criminales Episode Discussion

suu posted on Mar 18, 2009 at 09:03PM
So, I was thinking that it would be nice to have a place where we could discuss the episodes after they aired.

What do you guys think? :)

mntes criminales 166 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 166

hace más de un año xellga said…
smile
suu,

I think it's a great idea! And considering the upcoming episode is said to be one of the best so far, nice timing, too! I just can't wait to see it...

Helga
hace más de un año suu said…
big smile
I can't wait to see it either! :D
hace más de un año Celina79 said…
smile
Great idea suu, actually, I didn't see, that you were opening that place here, so I already wrote about the episode in the Hotch spot. :) So this is what I wrote before:

It was worthy getting up early today :)
I liked the casual Hotch at the beginning! Great start ;).

And I very loved the scene with Rossi. A very emotional Hotch, I loved that moment!! God, I wanted to hug him....

How can we not love Hotch; sad, angry, strong, faltering, commanding.....wow, what can he not do?!

A really, really good Hotch centric episode, with a great end, as the unsub was escaping.... hope we see more of him in the Future!
I just got back from school and I have to go study because my portuguese test is tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to watch the episode today BUT, from what you wrote it seems like a great episode!

I'll try to watch it ASAP :D
wink
Here's what I've just written on Hotch's spot:

Well, thanks to the slow internet connection I got to watch it only now, but - OMG! It was totally worth waiting for!

The story's brilliant, the acting's great. The scene with Rossi was awesome. But this whole episode is just a gift for all us Hotch fans here. He is... ah, I'm at a loss for words. Blaming himself for everything one moment and making ironic comments to Rossi the next - I loved this!

But the storyline with Derek getting hurt... I just hope they're not planning anything like Frank's comeback in season 2 for the end of this season. Other than that, it would be interesting to have a follow-up on the Reaper, I agree.

suu, good luck with your studies! You've got lots to look forward to. ;)
big smile
Hey suu!! :) ooow, I understand, of course, first school then fun ;). Yeeeeessss, it was really a great episode!! :D

big smile
I'm FINALLY done with tests and school work! My school only finishes next week but my last test was today! YAY!

Now I have time to watch the episode :)
big smile
Enjoy the Episode Suu!! :) I'm happy for you that the tests at school are finish for now!!! :)
big smile
Good morning everyone!! And yes, its again wednesday, and that means, HAPPY CRIMINAL MINDS DAY!!! :D *YAY*

Wishing you all a very nice day!
big smile
Same to you! :D
big smile
Thanks xellga!!:D And a big thank you for the prop :DD!!
wink
I can't wait to see it but I have to wait until tomorrow.
smile
Me, too! Time difference with the USA really sucks at times like this. ;)
Exactly!
smile
Good morning, yes, I watched the episode, this very early morning :). For CM I love to get up early :DD!!!
Now to the episode:

Hotch again in the bginning casual, yay!! :D I mean I like him in Business Clothes but casual, not bad too! ;D

The episode was good because we saw more of Garcia, and I loved that she was freaked that Hotch might be mad.
And I loved that Hotch came to her in the end and reassured her, thanked her, reminded her that they cant do it without her, ever. It always makes me feel good when a member of the team is reminded how valuable they are to making things happen.

Otherwise I liked the story, it wasn't my favourite one, because I had the feeling that there were parts missing about Tommy and his sister, but anyways it was good.
wink
I just watched the episode!

Garcia was just great in this episode. It was nice to see her with a more significant role.

I also loved the scene between Hotch & Garcia. Hotch does care about all of the members of his team :)
hmmm
I can't believe we won't have a new episode this week...
sad
Yes, I know!!!!! :( I saw it on your shedule article last week.
smile
Hey guys! :)
I have a question about the Episode "Demonology". Do you think the others from the Team knows about her abortion? Maybe I missed it....i'm not sure. I have this already a few days in my mind, and I was wondering if they know it. Maybe one of you can answer this question? :)
smile
Good question, Colette! ;)
Well... on screen she sure didn't tell anyone about it but Rossi and I don't think he'd betray her confidence. So, unless Emily decided to tell them and come clean about her motives - no, I don't think they know.
smile
Hi Helga!
Thanks for your answer! :)
I'm happy that I didn't miss that one :D. I was just wondering if she did tell anyone, and I possibly missed it.
Sometimes I have things in mind, and than I need to know it. :)

wink
I didn't notice you asked a question Colette, but I think Helga answered very well :)

Can't wait for the next new episode!
Btw, is it just me, you and Helga in here? *lol* We need to call more CM fans! I'm sure there's a lot of them around fanpop!
wink
Colette, you're welcome. :) I know what you mean, I miss details sometimes, too.

Suu, yes, looks like it's mostly us here. :D
last edited hace más de un año
smile
Hi Suu :)
no problem, maybe I should have ask it as a general question. But yes, Helga gave me a good answer! :)

Cant wait either for the next new episode! :)
But you know after the next one, we will have to wait again two weeks for a new one. :(

Yes, there are many Fans here in the CM Spot, but only the three of us, here in the Forum :).
big smile
Helga, yes, sometimes those questions comes a few days after an episode has aired :)
And as I love that show very much, I want to know everything! :D
Well, since we didn't have a new episode this past week lets talk about something else (related to CM of course!)

Why did you start watching Criminal Minds?
smile
Suu, I've heard about it from a friend who is a fan of crime dramas, too. Then I caught an episode of CM on TV (I believe it was "Distress") and I liked it, a lot! So I had to get hold of all the rest of the show. By the middle of the season 1 I was totally hooked! :D

What about you guys? ;)
Well, last summer I usually went to bed late and the only thing worth watching on TV at that time of the day was this incredible crime drama show that caught my attention (of course I'm talking about CM). I watched one episode and it was all it took for me to watch the rest of the episodes (the ones before and after that one) :)
big smile
Only two more days until the next new episode!
big smile
Yep! Can't wait to see it! :D
big smile
Hey Girls!
okay, you asked why we started to watch CM. I heard about it on a TV Spot on a german TV, so I thought that sounds interesting, lets have a look at that Show. At that time, my favourite show was CSI (its still one of my fav), and I also wanted to watch something else, but also a Crime show. So, this was a very good decision, because I liked it from the beginning. And I still love it!! :)
big smile
Yay, the new epi!! Cant wait either!! :D
wink
Hey girls!

While we're stiil waiting for the new episode there's one more thing I want to know your opinion on ;) It's about Hotch in the beginning of "House on Fire". I know you noticed he came to the BAU in his civil clothes - it was hard to miss THAT! :) And I kept thinking about it and how rare such occasions are and here's the thing: He only comes to the office in casual clothes if he was called from some other place and not his home. The proof is in episodes 2x14 and 4x18, the only other two when we see him at the office casually dressed. If called even at small hours in the morning (2x10) or for supposedly short time (1x19) he changes into his usual suit and tie.

So that makes me wonder: where was he in the middle of the night if not at home? :) At first I thought he was visiting Haley and Jack but it seems a little late in the evening for that. And anyway it's an interesting contrast to all the other episodes this season where it was stressed he was almost living at work. :)

So, what do you guys think?
smile
Hi Helga!:)
OMG, good question! Yeeeeeesss, I noticed that he was in his casual clothes :D *LOL* *squeee* Sorry, I still love him in those clothes!!!!
First of all, wow, for noticing Helga, you are a good spy!! :D
Ok, hmmmm.... well, maybe he was at an other place, I know, the last times we saw him, he was working and living at the office.
Maybe he has a good friend (we don't know about) and they were at a Restaurant. Or he was visiting Haley and Jack, although at that late hour, it is still a possibility.
Well my shipper heart would love to say something else, but actually I don't think that it was like that, so, no....I wont tell you :D *LOL*.
I will think about it again, because it is really a good question!!
big smile
Or he just stayed at home watching a movie and than ran down to the car jumped in the SUV, went to the Office. And there he thought, OMG, I forgot to undress. :D *LOL*
laugh
LOL to the last option, Colette! :D
big smile
*LOL* I mean that could be an option :D
I guess when I had to hurry, this would happen to me too! :D
smile
Happy Criminal Minds Day! Especially those in the US.
I wish I could watch it today too.....
big smile
Hopefully again in casual clothes....I don't care if in the beginning or at the end of the eisode. ;D
I mean if we see him again in casual, I must really think about it again.....
big smile
Hi girls! :)
Happy Criminal Minds Day to you!!!!!!:D I saw the epi this early morning and...... I will tell you later tonight. *LOL*
When you saw it too. :D
But I uploaded two pictures of conflicted, and wishing you a very nice day!!
big smile
Hi Colette! :)

What, no spoilers for us?! How cruel! :) No, just kidding ;) Was it good? Do we get to see more Hotch in casual clothes? ;) They've humored us in the last two episodes, why not again, after all ;)

And yes, thanks for the pictures, they're really nice :)

Happy Criminal Minds Day to you! :D
big smile
Hi Helga! :)
I know, it was mean from me, that I always spoiled you! So, this time no spoilers till you saw the epi! :D

Ok, first question you asked: "yes". Second question you asked: "no". :D *LOL*
And for my shipper heart it was *OMG*!!! Ok, ok, no more spoilers...!!! *LOL*

Now, you are even more excited aren't you??!! :D
'Morning ladies!

Hotch+Emily+JJ+lot of scenes together=an happy susana!
I liked this episode!
The unsub twist was great :)
heart
Oh, and of course, I loved the team's interactions!
wink
Oh yes, I am! :D And still at least three hours to go before it downloads! But lots of team interactions sounds good! :D *jumping in her seat*

Ah, waiting soooo frustrating!!! :)
big smile
Hi Helga, Hi Suu!!

Happy Colette too!!:D For this show I get up early!! At 05.45 I already watched the episode, and my day is just great!

Yes, Hotch+Emily = OMG!!

Yes, Team interaction was great!!!!!!

But.....no more spoilers! ;D
Pssssst Suu, Helga didn't watch the epi...... :D

Ooooow Helga I feel very sorry that you have to wait, but I tell its worth it!! :D
last edited hace más de un año
Yup, I think it was worth waiting two weeks to watch this episode :)

Too bad we have to wait another two weeks for the next new episode!
smile
Yes, another two weeks....
But I'm happy to have you here girls!! So we can discuss other things about CM that are important too! :D