the misceláneo anime rp foros Ask the characters!

Clutch13 posted on Dec 09, 2011 at 04:26AM
Basically this is kinda a game I've thought of. You can ask any character in the RP a question, And whoever's character it is, answers as that character. So for example, if someone asked Jemuzu or Arekkusu a question, I would type back the answer as Jemuzu or Arekkusu. Just thought this be kinda cool. XD it's like a Random RP Con! LOL

the misceláneo anime rp foros 49 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año narlyvamp1234 said…
Arekkusu, how do you really feel about Holo?
hace más de un año Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Um... She ain't here is she? (looks left then right) I really do care about her. She reminds me of a friend I had a while back. Holo's almost just like her... Free spirited, and full of life. One day, there was a battle just outside an Afghani village. Me and Jemuzu made it home... My friend...(tears up and wipes his face) She didn't. When I saw that pyramid creature grab Holo. I just blacked out and cut the thing's arm off. I won't let my friend die again... I just see so much of her in Holo. (leans in) But on a lighter note... if she asks, Tell 'er I said she's evil AH HA!
hace más de un año lumforever said…
Holo, How come you always try to torture Arekkusu?
Holo: hmm... well since he's not around... i guess i could tell you. well, were friends... that's the main part of it... and the other part is... *looks around* i like him. to be honest though, i didn't really when i first met him... he was just some creepy dude who thought i was hot... not anymore. he has changed since then. he saved me from Sonny and Pyramid head! if that's not changing, i don't know what is. tell him he's gonna get melted marshmallows poured on him by me and Sia.
last edited hace más de un año
Sebastain, I know demons don't scare easy, if even at all. Out of all the enemies you've faced so far, which one, or ones have scarred you the most?
hace más de un año izbia150 said…
sebastian:to be honest the most scary thing i'v faced so far is ciel, but besides him i'd say grell *shivers* ok enough talk about the creepy shinigami for me
(sorry bout the late reply)
it's ok
Jemuzu, on a scale of one to ten, how much does Arekkusu annoy you?
Jemuzu: Ten being I wanna ring his neck (laughs) IDK maybe a six or so... We've known eachother since we were kids. He's more like a brother to me than a friend. He might be annoying, but a better friend... There's none. Arekkusu is so damn free spirited. I think he does half of the stupid sh*t he does just to get a laugh out of people.
hace más de un año lumforever said…
ciel, how come you always insult sebastian? using phrases like "shut up demon"?
ciel:because he is the demon i was to be sacrificed to....plus i still can't find his weakness! i hate it!
Ai, can you just torture someone without taking them to hell for eternity? See there's this manager at my work... lol
Ai: i could, but i would be sent to hell as well. i am not allowed to harm a person if they are not on the list of victims.
jemuzu, do you prefer being satan or human? and why?
Jemuzu: I am Human, I was Human, and I always will be human... Just because I wore the crown of hell, dosen't mean I lost who I was... There are many powers in this world and beyond... But none more powerful than the human heart... I don't think Sebastain will ever understand that but... *chuckles* I don't give a sh*t.
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
hmmm
hay jiro why do you have a pare of swimming goggles around your neck like a necklace?
OMG Brock!!! What did you do!?!
Jiro: they protect my eyes from the sun... vampires do not sparkle... we burn. we can stand in the shade, but the sun is very hard on our eyes... so you wear the goggles to protect you.
worried
brock:uh i don't recall doing anything to jemuzu *scratching head in confusion* he is my friend so why would i want to hert him maby it was my older bro chase cos he dus like to pretend to be me alot and he dus need anger management classes cos he dus get mad to quick and i only get mad when my family's life is in danger
hmmm
here is another question jiro inless some one kills them is it true that vamps live forever?
Jiro: well let's see now... i am 100 years old, yet i look twenty, so what do you think? yes, we live forever... unless we are killed with silver. but my kitana is the only silver that can kill vampires...
Ica, what do you see in Arekkusu K.!?!
heart
ica:well i think he's cute and compared to all the guys in my world he is the first one that fell for me just for me i mean the other guys wouldn't have me cos of my wings *flaps her wings a few times* and a.k is different and it means a lot to me and to me he is like a dream and/or wish come true at lest that's how i feel about him i just hope he feels the same way about me
hmmm
hay jiro i'm sorry to bother you again but um i would like to know if you had a gf what would she be like what type (not blood wise) of girls do you like?
Jiro: well, considering if i had time for a girlfriend, she would have to be very refined, intelligent, beautiful, funny, kind, and... a vampire. all of the traits Alice had before she died... after Alice, i would prefer not to have a human girlfriend... if i did, she would most likely die...
Sylvia:*taking notes*
(had to XD)
laugh
ok this is for arekkusu and holo what's with you two and melted marshmellows (sorry if miss spelled)
Arekkusu: Well we were all camping one night on a trip to Hawaii and Holo had never had marshmallows before... *chuckles* Lawrence told us not to give her anything cause she'd make a mess, but I figured one wouldn't hurt... Until Ai threw her the whole bag... She's been making a mess ever since.
Holo: ha, Arekkusu! that's where you are wrong! i wasn't making a mess since then! i was making a mess before that! hahahahaha! *stops* i just insulted myself...
(that was beautiful....i just literally started ROFLing...and my dad saw and he's looking at me like i'm a freak XD)
(lol)
(i get that all the time from my mom)
(priceless)
So Ica... I'll cut to the chase... Why are you such an attention mongering drama queen?
ica:*sruges* i'm not sher i gess that's what comes out of being as cool as ice i didn't know i was actting like a drama queen but i gess it's also the fact that i was called a freak all my life do to my wings
So Ica, if you've been hiding your whole life because of your wings, why do you try to get so much attention now?
ica:well i gess it's cos every one is so difrent in this world then mine and i'm trying to make friends and i was just called a freak i didn't hide
Ok this is weird... Jemuzu, why didn't you just use the power from the Idiana Jiyu to travel back in time instead of killing Arekkusu K. and jumping through the fire ball?

Jemuzu: Well for one, I was dead, and two, even if I wasn't, the energy we need for just one time jump is massive. We didn't exactly have the Lucohellian government backing us up last time, and it took a good day and a half to salvage energy from junked vessels. But like I said, I was dead so I took the only way I knew how.
ok hanzo first i want to say that i'm extremely happy for you and molly but i'm wondering how do you feel now that your a father again?
Scorpion: Very happy... I just wish Molly could be here to experience these moments with me.
hace más de un año Eris24 said…
smile
So Mikami do you think you could beat a girl named Shaunee in a writing competition?
(I'm the one who really added Death Note into the RP so I'll just answer xD)
Mikami: If god wants me to I will win.
so spike what was going threw your mind when hona said that she can fly threw space without a ship and that she can do any and fixed the bebop and all the ships in it?
Spike: I thought she was crazy... And annoying. Well, I still think she's annoying. I don't like her.
smirk
I like to see you try to beat me Mikami because I'm Shaunee god prays himself to me not you oh and I want to see you try get out of this
Mikami: I am gods follower, if it is his wish I shall fulfill it. Kira would never need to pray to another.
tongue
Wanna bet because you know his girlfriend happens to be my sister and I can easily break those to up because she loves me more then him!
Mikami: She does not have a sister. And, even if she did and you broke them up, how would that prove anything?
Me: All I wanna know is if Misa would like to go on a date.
Light: What was that?
Me: Watch the presidential debate...
Light: *writing in deathnote*
Me: Crap...