Stormclan StormClan - New Camp

KatieK102 posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:08PM
After StormClan's territory became too small to support their large Clan, half of the Clan volunteered to leave and establish a new camp, so that both camps could thrive.

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:56AM

Stormclan 5465 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 5465

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*brings the vole back and drops it for them* Dig in. -Sweetbriar

*yawns slightly* I'm a little tired. Maybe if we take a nap they'll be back when we wake up. -Pantherkit

Well I think Pebblekit is taking after you most definitely. Briarkit too. -Featherwing

You've all built the dens so well though. They seem like they'll keep us warm. -Frecklenose

*moans louder at his rough thrusting**brushes her tail along his spine, teasing him* -Hushpool
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Food! •says quickly seeing the vole•
Swampkit

•nods• me too..•nudges her• come on let’s take a nap like you said.
Buckkit

Then that’s would mean little Driftkit is taking after you. •laughs•
Crowtail

That’s true we put a lot of hard work into them
Shnheart

•moans into her shoulder presses deeper into her loving the feeling of her tail brushing against him as he pounded into her•
Skyheart
Sunflowerkit you eat some first. -Blackkit

*nods and takes the first bite* -Sunflowerkit

What a little gentleman. -Sweetbriar

*gets up and heads into the nursery, curling up in the nest* -Pantherkit

I could see it. And Cloudkit hardly ever leaves my paws. -Featherwing

I can't wait for the kits to see snow. -Frecklenose

Mmm you're s-so good love! *leans her head back to tug on his ear* -Hushpool
•nods sitting back to let her have the first bite•
Swampkit

•follows her and snuggles up against her•
Buckkit

Sounds like you when you were a kit. But you would think they would have a little more attitude being Part Hushpool.
Crowtail

Oh that’s right they have never seen snow!
Sunheart

•closes his eyes as she does that and moans loudly letting loose inside her•
Skyheart
*moves forward to the vole eagerly after Sunflowerkit has her share* Come on, Swampkit! -Blackkit

Well they're only kits, so we'll see. It could develop as they get older. -Featherwing

Nope. They were born in late green-leaf, so they've yet to see leaf-bare. -Frecklenose

*rubs her head against his neck* Feeling good? -Hushpool
Yea yea I’m comming! •says following him and sits down waiting for him to take the first bite•
Swampkit

True true but they are getting closer and closer to becoming apprentices.
Crowtail

Oh well I just hope they can endure the cold then. •laughs and sits up stretching• ready to head back soon?
Sunheart

Grunts only response keeping at it at a steady pace enjoying her as they go•
Skyheart
*digs into the vole eagerly* -Blackkit

I can't believe they're growing up so fast. -Featherwing

Yeah we should probably get going. *stands and shakes out her pelt, stretching her legs* -Frecklenose

Mmmm. *moans louder as she finishes**slides out from under him and lays down on her back in front of him* Now let's do it like this. -Hushpool
•digs in after him purring• It’s taste so good!
Swampkit

I know just yesterday they seemed so tiny.
Crowtail

•watches her amused• oh good you can stand this time!
Sunheart

•takes a moment to get his breath back and licks his lips looking her over and moves over her• Oh you are just full of fun today. •says before licking her neck mother sucking on it•
Skyheart
It's really fresh! -Blackkit

And I can't believe we're actually grandparents. -Featherwing

*purrs* My body is getting used to your poundings over time. -Frecklenose

I-I just have really missed our alone time. -Hushpool
*nods in agreement* Fresh stuff is best stuff!
Swampkit

I know.....sadly we dont get to see the,....*says a bit slowly and sighs*
Crowtail

*nips her neck playfully* Mhmm thats good then. *says and starts to head back*
Sunheart

*wraps his paws underneath her a moves his paws down her back slowly* MHmm you and me think alike then. *says positioning himself against her*
Skyheart

Well I'm glad you like it. -Sweetbriar

It's hard ..-Featherwing

*twines tails with him as they go* So how are things going with you and my siblings? -Frecklenose

Once the kits are apprentices you better make up for lost time. -Hushpool
Thanks Sweetbrair you always get the best prey! *licks his lips finisihing his portion*
Buckkit

Yeah i just hope they atleast remember somthing about us even if we are never there.
Crowtail

*gets a little flustered and shuffles his paws* I mean its going how you would expect it.
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes down at her and gives her a bit of a headButt* I always do love. *says before mounting her hard and presses deep into her*
Skyheart
*purrs* Anything for my niece and nephews. -Sweetbriar

I'm sure Treetail won't let them forget. -Treetail

I'm just hopeful that you all can move past the fighting one day. -Frecklenose

*moans loudly and nods* Y-You're right. You a-always do. *pulls him into a kiss and wraps her legs around him tight* -Hushpool
•leans against Blackkit tiredly• You and uncle Wrenflight are the best.
Swampkit

Oh he better not of he does I’m going over there myself to cuff that Tom.
Crowtail

Yea we will try our best Freckle.
Sunheart

•slows his rhythm down and goes at her slowly but deeplY• Gah love y-you are feeling amazing right now! •moans lowly into her ear•
Skyheart
Thanks very sweet, Swampkit. -Wrenflight

*purrs* I'm sure. -Featherwing

I appreciate it. -Frecklenose

Y-You too! *moans loudly* -Hushpool
Wrenflight are we going to stay here forever?
Swampkit

•looks at him and nuzzles his cheek• So...you now what we haven’t done in awhile?
Crowtail

Yea I just wish they wouldn’t give me the looks they do sometimes.
Sunheart

•moves his paws to her neck gripping her tightly then releasing his hold slightly over and over as he starts to pick up speed•
Skyheart
It's a possibility. If the two parts of our clan think it's best to stay separate for survival. -Wrenflight

Would you want to stay here? -Sweetbriar

I would! -Blackkit

And what's that? *Brushes his muzzle against his neck* -Featherwing

I'll talk to them I promise. *kisses his cheek* -Frecklenose

*huffs in pleasure, her claws scratching at his back* -Hushpool
I wanna stay here I like the outside..
Swampkit

Oh you already know what it is. •grins and whispers in his ear• it’s me on top of you making you mine
Crowtail

•purrs and twins his tail with her• Ylu do what you can and I’ll do the same. What do you think our little kittens are up to?
Sunheart

•groans as she scratches down her back and chokes her harder• fuck you are such a tease!
Slyheart
Me too. -Sunflowerkit

Well I hope we get to stay here. -Wrenflight

*lays her head on her paws, saddened by the idea of never returning to the old camp* -Sweetbriar

Mmm that's what I was hoping was on your mind. How about when Hushpool and Skyheart get back we make them watch our kits this time. -Featherwing

Probably bombarding their aunt and uncle with questions. *purrs* They're such curious kits. -Frecklenose

*eyes roll slightly as she finishes and his grip tightens* -Hushpool
What’s wrong Aunty?
Swampkit

Oh that sounds lovely I’m going to make you hornier then a she cat in heat. •says nipping at his neck•
Crowtail

They really are Swampkit is always asking questions.
Sunheart

•purrs roughly down at her• Oh love what a cute face are you okay? •says loosening and tightening his grip as he finishes in her•
Skyheart
It's nothing, sweety. -Sweetbriar

That's a promise you'd better keep. *purrs loudly* -Featherwing

I think it means they'll be very intelligent. They'll have such a vast pool of knowledge. -Frecklenose

I-I'm good. *mumbles in between breaths* T-That was a-amazing. -Hushpool
•frowns and nuzzles her chin• aunty you are lying you look sad.
Swampkit

Oh trust me if I don’t have you like that you can pin me down yourself and make me your she at for the night.
Crowtail

How did we manage to have such brilliant kits? •laughs•
Sunheart

•smacks her a little roughly across the muzzle before getting off her taking a deep breath• mhmm sure was I love when I can just play with you.
Skyheart
There's just someone I really like who stayed behind. I just miss them. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles against her leg* They should come see you then! They shouldn't have let you go alone! -Blackkit

*licks his neck* Well for tonight I want to be yours. I want you to really dominate me. -Featherwing

All thanks to me. *teases* -Frecklenose

*huffs after finally getting her air back* And I love when you go at me. -Hushpool
Yea you go and make them come here! •purrs•
Swampkit

Oh that is no problem for me I have a lot of pent up sexual desires.
Crowtail

Oh really now? Wow I feel appreciated! •purrs seeing th e camp entrance•. Ah home sweet home!
Sunheart

Oh I do to and don’t think we are done this is just a small break befor I really make you suffer in pleasure. •growls lightly•
Skyheart
*purrs softly at them* If only it were that easy. They don't like me the same way I like them. I just have a one sided crush. -Sweetbriar

But why? You're really pretty. Why wouldn't he want to be here with you? -Blackkit

Mmm I can't wait. -Featherwing

I'm only teasing you, my love. *pads into camp* -Frecklenose

I love the sound of that. -Hushpool
Yeah what Blackkit said! •says before looking toward the entrance hearing Frecklenose and Sunheart• Mama! Papa!
Swampkit

•pads into camp and perks his ears at his name•
Sunheart

Oh me either I just hope those two make it back.
Crowtail

•grins and moves over her sticking his member in her face • I just noticed how nice that muzzle looks why don’t we get that thing to work?
Skyheart
*sprints to them and nuzzles against Sunheart's legs* -Sunflowerkit

There's the daddy's girl. *purrs softly* Now where are my sweet boys? -Frecklenose

*stays with his aunt and uncle* Who is it that you like aunty? -Blackkit

Someone important. Them being with the rest of the clan at the old camp was top priority. They'd never be able to leave. -Sweetbriar

*groans impatiently* -Featherwing

*licks along his length teasingly before sucking him* -Hushpool
•quickly darts off to Frecklenose• Mama!
Swampkit

•purrs nuzzling Shnflowrkits head• how is my baby girl?
Sunheart

I know I know! It’s a hard wait isn’t it?
Crowtail

•plants his paw behind her head as she starts sucking and forces his whole length into her muzzle and starts thrusting his hips in a moan• I want you to take everything in love. •growls out•
Skyheart
Good. I missed you and mama. -Sunflowerkit

*licks his head* Hello darling. Were you good for your aunt and uncle? -Frecklenose

*glances around camp* My brother just got back. I'm sure they wouldn't mind keeping an eye on the kits. -Featherwing

*winds her tongue around him, easily taking all his member in* -Hushpool
I hope you did i would be worried if you didnt. *purrs and looks around* What did you all do while we were gone.
Sunehart

*nods* yeah we were watching the clouds and we played games with other kits! Though Buckkit was mean to Blackkit and tried to claw him!
Swampkit

*perks his ears* Oh really wanna go ask them?
Crowtail

MHMMM! *moans closing his eyes as he goes to work on her muzzle* Im so glad i dont have to share you with anyone!
Skyheart
*nods* The boys were playing king of the rock and Buckkit tried to fight Blackkit, but Blackkit said it wasn't right for clanmates to do. -Sunflowerkit

*nods and pads over to his brother* Sunheart, do you might keeping an eye on our kits for a bit? -Featherwing

Of course you wouldn't. No one can compare to you. *licks him eagerly* -Hushpool
Yeah Buckkit is a big bully to Blackkit it isnt nice! *pips up*
Swampkit

*looks up at Featherwing* Uh yeah i can do that. *looks around spotting the kits* You go do what ever you ahve to do.
Sunheart

*waits near the camp entrance*
Crowtail

*huffs realsesing into her muzzle and pulls out eagerly* Mhmmm what else to do to a naughty queen like you?
Skyheart
Well as long as you kits don't go along with it then it should be fine. *licks them* -Frecklenose

I appreciate it. *joins him* Let's go. *nudges him out eagerly* Get some peep in your step. -Featherwing

*licks her muzzle clean* Whatever you want. You know that. -Hushpool
*nods* We wont mama! *says* mama Come on aunty is feeling sad! *says going back to Sweetbriar*
Swampkit

Oh little warrior Featherwing wanted us to watch the kits.
Sunheart

Oh shush you little ball of fur! *saying picking up his pace*
Crowtail

Well if you arent to tired why dont you hop on top of me? *grins laying down onto his back*
Skyheart
*looks at Sunheart* Well something is going on with Sweet. *thinks* I'll send a helper your way that can keep an eye on the little ones with you. *follows Swampkit* So what's going on? -Frecklenose

*After a few moments he gets up and joins Sunheart* Well I've been asked to help you keep an eye on your brother's kits. -Wrenflight

I can't help it that I'm eager! -Featherwing

Oh that I can definitely do. *stands over him and slowly eases down on his member* -Hushpool
*opens his mouth to respond to Frecklenose but stops when she sends Wrenflight over and sighs* I guess so.
Sunheart

*sits down next to Blackkit*
Swampkit

Oh you so could! You just dont want to! *says nipping at his shoulder*
Crowtail

*purrs loudly as she eases down onto him* Now you can take control and do what ever you want to me. *grins* Thats what i want.
Skyheart
I figured it shouldn't be too much work. They're pretty laid-back kits. -Wrenflight

*shrugs slightly* I'm just missing him a bit. -Sweetbriar

I'm sorry sweet. I know it was hard for you to leave. -Frecklenose

What you want me to pretend to not want it? *scoffs* That sounds like it'd be a turn off. -Featherwing

*smirks* You may regret that. *slams all the way down on him, her core gripping him tight**pricks his chest with her claws as she rides him fast and hard* -Hushpool
•nods• They never cause any trouble so its an easy task like you said...so uh how were the kits?
Sunheart

•nudges Blackkkt• what are they talking about?
Swampkit

I was teasing you silly. •stops and nudges him before pressing his muzzle to his• Now shut up and kiss me.
Crowtail

•let’s out a small yell in surprise and hisses as she slams down and rides him• F-fuck love!
Skyheart
Some tom aunty likes who couldn't come to this camp because he's too important at the other camp. -Blackkit

They were good. Curious as always but of course polite. You two are raising some great kits. -Wrenflight

*kisses him immediately before winding his body around his mate's* Gosh it's been so long since I've gotten to feel your muscles like this. *circles back around to the front of him and kisses him again* -Featherwing

I love h-how deep you reach inside me! *nips all over his neck and shoulders while still grinding her hips on him* -Hushpool
*tilts his head* Someone important? *says in awe* Aunty likes someone like that?
Swampkit

*nods* We raised them to behave plus it helps they are all pretty mellow. *looks down at Sunflowerkit* Right little one?
Sunheart

*purrs at his kiss and moves a paw to his back before pushing him down* Dont get to touchy remember you wanted me to take you and dominate you like a she cat in heat. *licks down his chest slowly before going back up towards his neck* Mhmm you taste just as good as ever to.
Crowtail

*moves his paws to her hips and sinks his claws into them as she continues to ride him getting closer to finishing* O-oh you have no idea h-how i love this!
Skyheart
I guess so. The only tom that makes sense is Falconstar. -Blackkit

*nods and nuzzles against her father* -Sunflowerkit

*purrs at her* You've got two little gentleman as well. They let their sister have the first go at the vole they ate. -Wrenflight

I-I know. But even she-cats like to be able to feel up some nice muscles. *runs his paws down his back* -Featherwing

*moves her hips faster, hissing slightly as his claws drew a bit of blood* I-I can tell. You feel so h-hard. -Hushpool
Oh she likes Falconstsr!? •says excitedly• Do you think he knows?
Swampkit

Is that right Sunflowerkit did your brothers treat you right?
Sunheart

•flex’s his s Ho ulcers slightly as he feels him up and continues to give him teasing licks• Fair fair I’ll let my little she cat touch me all he wants.
Crowtail

•can’t help but moan as a ripple goes through his body as he finishes•
Skyheart
Maybe? She said he doesn't like her the same. -Blackkit

*nods* Yes daddy. -Sunflowerkit

*purrs deeply* Mmm how sweet. -Featherwing

*finishes and lays her head down against his chest* -Hu
That’s true....what should we do to make her feel better?
Swampkit

•purrs and nuzzles her head• Why dont yu see if Briarkit and Driftkit want to play with you Sunflowerkit?
Sunheart

•sits with Briarkit pawing at a beetle•
Driftkit

•moves his muzzle back to his and moves over him swiftly pressing their chest together• Mhmm so many things to do.
Crowtail

•hangs his head back and holds her against him gently• you really are an animal. •purrs•
Skyheart
Should we get her some flowers? There are some by the apprentices den. -Blackkit

Uh o-okay. *pads over to the two other kits* Umm do you guys want to play? -Sunflowerkit

I don't think she has started taking after Frecklenose yet. She's a really shy, quiet kit. Freckle was exactly the opposite. -Wrenflight

Do whatever you want. *tugs on his ears* I'm all yours. -Featherwing

You too. *nuzzles him, purring loudly* Mmm and amazing as always. You never disappoint. -Hushpool
Oh you think she would like that?
Swampkit

*watches her go and keeps watching her seeing how she would interact with the other kits* I was the same when i was a kit.
Sunheart

*blinks and looks over at Sunflowerkit* Sure what do you want to play?
Driftkit

*spreads his legs and moves his paws down his body feeling him up * Mhmm will do then just dont complain. *says before massaging his length*
Crowtail

*licks his nose* Same to you always keeping me entertained and in check. *grins*
Skyheart
Probably. I mean flowers are pretty like she-cats. -Blackkit

Really?....That kind of surprises me. -Wrenflight

Um maybe tag? -Sunflowerkit

Sounds fun! -Briarkit

*Moans and lays his head back* I wouldn't dream of it. Ohhhh that feels good. -Featherwing

*purrs* It's my job. -Hushpool
True...well come on lets get her a nice flower. *nudges him*
Swampkit

*gives him a look* I was banished from the clan how does that surprise you?
Sunheart

*nods* Do you wnna be it first?
Driftkit

*massages it a little longer before slidding a paw toe into his hole* Mhmm i know what you like.
Crowtail

Oh sure is. *nuzzles her chin* Im down to relax here for a bit if you are.
Skyheartr
*hurries over to the apprentices den* Which ones do you think she'll like best? There are purple ones and yellow ones. -Blackkit

*shrugs* Just because of how you are now. It just wouldn't have been my first guess that you were shy. -Wrenflight

No I do! -Briarkit

Y-Yes you do. *moans more, a shiver running through him* -Featherwing

I am too. I wanna give my hips some time to recover. -Hushpool
•follows after him looking at the flowers• The yellow ones!
Swampkit

Mhmm well it’s been awhile since then anyways.
Sunheart

Okay okay you can be it then. •laughs• Sunflowerkit I hope you are ready to run.
Driftkit

•slides his toe out and licks his lips before moving into position and slowly pushing in•
Crowtail

Mhmm I could say the same.
Skyheart