Stormclan StormClan - New Camp

KatieK102 posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:08PM
After StormClan's territory became too small to support their large Clan, half of the Clan volunteered to leave and establish a new camp, so that both camps could thrive.

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:56AM

Stormclan 5465 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 5465

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*leaves the group* -Blackkit

Ignore them, Buckkit. -Pantherkit

A change of pace is nice every once in a while. *kisses his neck* Speaking of. *moves him onto his back beside her and stands over him* I think I should warm you up today. *moves and licks his member* -Frecklenose

*scratches down his back, biting his shoulder to stifle her moans* -Hushpool

It definitely does. -Featherwing
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*follows his brother quickly*
Swampkit

*lashes his tail and nods padding clsoe to his sister calming down a bit*
Buckkit

*blinks looking up at her and smiles widely* You do you little warrior.
Sunheart

*moans into her neck as she scratches down his back and starts thrusting into her harder panting into her neck*
Skyheart

Who was sent on patrol today? *says looking over towards the kits seeing that they were done playing*
Crowtail

*glances between Buckkit and Blackkit as they pad away and looks at Briarkit* Uh sooo now what?
Driftkit
Such a brute. I don't get it. -Blackkit

They're just weak. Once we're warriors we'll be far more impressive than them. -Pantherkit

Let's get something to eat. -Briarkit

*sucks him firmly* I figured you'd like this. *drags her tongue over his length* -Frecklenose

Y-You make it so hard t-to hold my voice back...*mumbles into his fur as her legs tighten around him* -Hushpool

Wrenflight sent Shiverwind, Berryfrost, Strongbreeze and Thunderpaw on a hunting patrol. Wrenflight and Sweetbriar are watching the kits for Frecklenose and Sunheart who just left. And Mistybreeze, Redshadow and Foxpaw are all still at the old camp. So that really only leaves Hushpool and Skyheart unaccounted for. -Featherwing
I mean we know who his parents are we shouldnt be surprised..*says leaning against his brother to calm him down*
Swampkit

Yeah once we are warriors they wont stand a chance against us. *lashes his tail at the thought*
Buckkit

*nods* Yeah that sure made me hungry!
Driftkit

*moans loudly leaning his head back* Y-you figured right! Your mouth feels amazing!
Sunheart

A-and thats my fault that you are s-so tight? *hisses his member pressing deeper into her and against her walls* A-at this point i might just be the one getting us in trouble! *pants out loudly doing his best thrusting her and holding in his moans*
Skyheart

*narrows his eyes and looks around* Help me look for them. *says with an annoyed tone* If they left camp im going to give them an earful.
Crowtail
I guess not. *huffs* So what now? -Blackkit

*nudges him lightly* Now come on, I'm starving. -Pantherkit

Me too! What should we have? -Briarkit

*purrs as the movement of her muzzle continues**sways her hips in the air, showing off for him* -Frecklenose

I k-know a solution. *grips the back of his head and pulls him into a deep kiss* -Hushpool

*gets up* Well the last place I saw them was the nursery. -Featherwing
I dont know do you just wanna watch the clouds with me?
Swampkit

Yeah same..*says looking towards the pile*
Buckkit

Wanna share a vole?
Driftkit

*moves his paw to her hips pricking them roughly* Thats just so mean of you little warrior!!
Sunheart

*moans into her mouth loudly and takes her hard his pre leaking making it easier to get in her and drags his claws down her spine*
Skyheart

*nods* lets go look then..*says getting to his paws and padding over*
Crowtail
Okay. Wanna go sit with aunt and uncle too? -Blackkit

Let's go! *hurries over to the pile and immediately grabs a squirrel* -Pantherkit

Sounds good to me. *leans her head on her brother's shoulder* -Briarkit

*slowly pulls her muzzle away from his member and stands over him again* What do you want to do about it? *tugs on his ears* -Frecklenose

*grinds her hips against his hard and groans into his mouth* Fuck ri-ight there love! *sinks the tips of her claws into his shoulders as an orgasm ripples through her* -Hushpool

*skids to a halt outside the den, able to hear the slight panting and the sound of bodies smacking together* They wouldn't dare! *growls lowly to his mate* In the nursery?! You keep watch out here. Make sure no kits try to come in. *pushes into the den* Are you two kidding me?! *demands in a more hushed tone so as not to draw attention* -Featherwing

*hangs her head back, separating from the kiss* Hey Fluff. C-Come to watch? -Hushpool
Oh yeah! •says happily and looks around• Aunty! Uncle! •says running over to them•
Swampkit

•follows her• are we sharing? •says eagerly•
Buckkit

•picks out a cold and sets it down for them• you can have first bite.
Driftkit

How about you move that nice ass of yours down on me. •grins pricking her a bit more•
Sunheart

•thrust a few more time before releasing into her moaning into her shoulder as he does and looks up at Festherwing with a grin• I mean he does love shows love. •pants out•
Skyheart

•sits outside the nursery tail lashing angerily•
Crowtail

Hey there little ones. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*joins her brothers with their aunt and uncle* -Sunflowerkit

Yea have some! -Pantherkit

*digs in eagerly* -Briarkit

Mmm I think I can do that for my big guy. *slowly lowers down on him, moaning as his member hits deep* -Frecklenose

Nah he loves to be a part of the action. *tugs on his neck* -Hushpool

What in the world is wrong with you two?! You're mating in the nursery. -Featherwing
Do you wanna look at clouds with us? *says rubbing up against Sweetbriar*
Swampkit

*takes a bite and purrs* This is great after a wel fought victory.
Buckkit

*watches her happily and looks over at the other kits*
Driftkit

*lays his head back and moans as she comes down* I-i missed this alot!
Sunheart

*purrs as she tugs on his neck and pulls out slowly* Yeah you are right he loves being part of the action and relax Fluffy the kits are all being entertained at the moment whats wrong with having a bit of fun.
Skyheart

Sure sweetie. -Sweetbriar

Right! We deserve this! -Pantherkit

That game got kind of intense at the end, huh? -Briarkit

Me too! *gasps and moans as she moves up and down on him* Oh Starclan you make me feel so good! *grinds into his lap eagerly* -Frecklenose

And what if they had come back?! I just don't get you two! There are just some boundaries you should know not to cross. -Featherwing

Oh come oooon Fluff. You know how good Skyheart is with mating first paw. You should know it's near impossible to resist it. -Hushpool
*purrs* Come on then! *says heading out towards the middle with the best veiw.
Swampkit

*nods in agreement happily laying down* Yeah we won the game in the end so we get what we want right?
Buckkit

*bucks up slightly to move with her hips and grips her hips harder*
Sunheart

They wouldnt come back and if they did we would have stopped mouse brain. *grins* Are you sure you dont just want me in you?
Skyheart

*coughs from outside the nursery* I can hear you!
Crowtail
*follows and stretches out next to him* Now, what do you see? -Sweetbriar

That's how it should work. -Pantherkit

*grips his shoulders hard and rides him faster* -Frecklenose

Yea sure that's why I'm upset, *says sarcastically* You two didn't stop when Crowtail and I got here! How can you say you would have noticed kits coming? -Featherwing

Relax Fluff. Good news is none of the kits saw so no need to be so upset. *nudges Skyheart playfully* Maybe he is just jealous. -Hushpool

Not likely. -Featherwing
*looks up and purrs* Fluffy Clouds!
Swampkit

*purrs* Im glad you agree Patherkit.
Buckkit

*pants out loudly as he comes down on him over and over again* F-fuck t-this is so good!
Sunheart

We didnt stop because it was you two. *laughs* Plus kits are alot louder then you lot. *licks his paw and brings it over his ears and grooms his fur*
Skyheart

*nods* Yeah i was a bit worried Blackkit and Buckkit were going to go at it again.
Driftkit
Well of course, silly. *laughs softly* I see a rabbit. -Sweetbriar

Of course. We gotta stick together. -Pantherkit

They really don't like each other. -Briarkit

Y-You like that? *stops the up and down movement to just grind in his lap**moans loudly as his member pushes against her walls from the grinding and rotating* -Frecklenose

Just don't do this again you guys. It's reckless. -Featherwing
*purrs* Show me where you see the rabbit aunty! *says looking around*
Swampkit

*nods* Yea we do..I dont trust the other kits..
Buckkit

You can say that again...I mean Buckkit brought out claws to.
Driftkit

*nods his head quickly and as she grinds up against h im he finishes* F-fuck i couldnt hold it in anymore!
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* Whatever you say fluffy. *licks his mates neck teasingly*
Skyheart
Right there. *points to a round looking cloud with a smaller bunny like tail shaped cloud attached to it and long streaks above like ears* -Sweetbriar

Oh I see it! -Blackkit

They just want to get us in trouble. -Pantherkit

I'm glad Blackkit didn't fight back. -Briarkit

*gasps as the feeling of him filling her brought her to finish too**lays her head down against his chest, but her hips kept moving* -Frecklenose

*shakes his head at them as he leaves* Unbelievable. *says to his mate* -Featherwing

Mm careful, sexy. You're going to turn me on all over again. -Hushpool
Oh! i see it to! *says* Blackkit Do y ou see anything yourself and you too uncle Wrenflight!
Swampkit

And thats dumb we arent doing anything wrong to get introuble for.
Buckkit

Yeah hopefully he can keep his cool but i think he will lose it one day on Buckkit.
Driftkit

*humms happily as she lays her head against his chest his member stll just as hard as she rides him still and continues to grope her hips* Still good to go little warrior?
Sunheart

*nods in agreement* You can say that again. i cant beleive they did that! Right here!
Crowtail

*moves out infront of her* That wouldnt be the worst thing to happen. *says flexing his well muscled body infront of her*
Skyheart
Mmm I see a squirrel. -Wrenflight

Me too! -Blackkit

They're just sissies. -Pantherkit

But maybe Buckkit deserves it. He pushes the boundaries. -Briarkit

Mmhmm. *picks her head up and kisses him passionately* I want you...to really give it to me. *mumbles in between kisses* -Frecklenose

They just have no limits. -Featherwing

*watches him happily* You're so hot, love. No wonder all the gay toms are all over you. You're a dream. -Hushpool
I don’t see the squirrel! Sweetbriar do you?
Swampkit

I wish they didn’t come over here hoenslty
Buckkit

I think it would be funny if he got smacked. •purrs•
Driftkit

•grins down at her wickedly and moves her down onto her back and moves over her• I can do that little warrior. •says gripping her shoulders and flips her over onto her stomach•
Sunheart

I mean should we tell someone?
Crowtail

•flex’s his legs• Mhmm if only there was a Tom to challenge my attractiveness and strength the only one who comes close is you but I still win.
Skyhesrt
I think I see it right there. *points to it* -Sweetbriar

It just gives us more opportunities to outshine them. -Pantherkit

Maybe a little. -Briarkit

*gasps slightly at his aggressive moves**raises her rear up obediently* -Frecklenose

I don't think it'd really do much. -Featherwing

Oh really? *slowly gets to her paws, stretching out her legs* -Hushpool
*squints his eyes at it* I dont know that looks more like a mouse! *says to Wrenflight*
Swampkit

I guess but they just come here and think they know everything we came here with the first group remember?
Buckkit

*purrs massaging her sides with his paws and starts to slide into her slowly* We both know you love a little aggressoin.
Sunheart

I guess you are right we just have to hope they listen for once. *huffs and looks at his mate and nuzzles his cheek* Glad i have someone who is a reasonable as i am here.
Crowtail

Oh yes really. *eyes her as she gets up* Unless you think not.
Skyheart
I think the tail is too fluffy though. -Blackkit

Yea! -Pantherkit

*nods* I love it when you get heated and into it and you just dominate me. -Frecklenose

*purrs happily* I was thinking the exact same thing. -Featherwing

I think I'm a bit more attractive, but you also have more cats lusting after you than I do so maybe not. -Hushpool
Nuh uh the tail isnt that fluffy. *says staring at it still trying to picture a squrriel*
Swampkit

And it was the best we could do whatever we wanted. *purrs at the memory*
Buckkit

*lets out a loud grunt as he thrust into her holding her head down towards the ground and rasing her up a ltitle more taking her slow and hard*
Sunheart

*twins their tails together and glances over at Briarkit and Driftkit sharing a vole* Wonder what those two are up to.
Crowtail

Mhmm ive had plenty of toms eyeing me unfortunatly for you. *teases* letse see Fluffy ofcourse ,Crowtail, probably Scorchgaze that dumb brute and then there is you. *says moving his muzzle towards her and kisses her*
Skyehart
What about that one? *points out one next to it* What do you see? -Sweetbriar

Maybe one day they'll all leave and it'll be like that again. -Pantherkit

*moans loudly at his deep thrusting* -Frecklenose

*purrs* They're so precious. -Featherwing

Mmm. *kisses him lightly* It's because you're so sexy. -Hushpool
•squints his eyes and blinks confused• Stars.
Swampkit

That would be nice now wouldn’t it? •grins•
Buckkit

Glad you can be as loud as yo I want cause that is so hot little warrior. •growls as he latched his jaw onto the back of her neck and rams into her walls•
Sunheart

Indeed I mean they are just so amazing those to.
Crowtial

Well since we got yelled at in here what should we do now sexy?
Skyheart
Stars? -Sweetbriar

Yea if only. -Pantherkit

Y-You just feel so good! *whimpers in pleasure**her core tightens around him* I ju-ust wish you c-could do this aaaaall day! -Frecklenose

I'm so happy we decided to have another litter. -Featherwing

Wanna go out so we can get really into it? -Hushpool
•nods confused• Yea don’t you see them? •says point at a cloud•
Swampkit

•stretches and pushes the rest of the hole to her• here you can have it.
Buckkit

•bites down a bit harder as she closes on him pumping into her quicker as he gets closer• Trust m-me if I could I would! •pants into her neck•
Sunheart

I know I can’t picture this life without them .
Crowtail

Oh we can get rough now I’m so down for that just be prepared to be sore. •bumps her playfully•
Skyheart
I'm trying to find them! -Blackkit

Thanks. *finishes the meal eagerly* -Pantherkit

*turns her head to kiss him hungrily* I-I'm so close! -Frecklenose

*kisses his cheek* I love you. -Featherwing

I look forward to it. *tugs on his ear roughly* -Hushpool
•frowns• right there Blackkit! •says pointing to the cloud• Aunty don’t you see it?
Swampkit

•nods watching her•
Pantherkit

M-me to! •says pressing hard into her as he cums•
Sunheart

Love you more now come on the kits looks a bit dirty.
Crowtail

•growls dominantly• oh you are so going to get it. •says nudging her forward•
Skyheart
I think I see it now. You're right, it does look like stars. -Sweetbriar

Hey Buckkit, do you think we'll ever go back to the old camp? -Pantherkit

*grips him tightly as she finishes again**instinctually pushes her hind paws hard into the ground as her hips push back harder into his, determined to get everything out of him* -Frecklenose

Uh oh. *purrs softly* I don't think they'll be very excited for bath time. *pads over to them* -Featherwing

*hurries from the den with her tail lashing eagerly* Hey Fluffy, keep an eye on our little ones! -Hushpool

You really have to be joking. You two are leaving now? -Featherwing

We'll be back after a bit; don't get your tail in a knot. -Hushpool
last edited hace más de un año
•looks at his aunt face to see if she was lying and frowns• Aunty do you really see it?
Swampkit

I hope not I don’t like being stuck in a cave...though I miss Bloodpaw..
Buckkit

•his back paws slid out from under him and collapse on top of her as she milks him for all he’s got and lays on top of her panting• you are amazing little warrior....
Sunheart

•follows after her quickly amused• Yeah don’t get your tail in a knot fluffy. •teases•
Skyheart

•looks at the two warriors annoyed and shakes his head• Whatever.
Crowtail
*nods as she eyes the cluster of clouds he was pointing at before* It took me a moment, but I see it now. -Sweetbriar

I do too. Maybe she'll come to this camp? -Pantherkit

You are too. *huffs as her hind legs finally give out* Absolutely incredible. -Featherwing

*rolls his eyes* What a couple of headaches those two are. -Featherwing

Let's keep it moving. I want to get far enough from camp that I don't have to be quiet, but I'm so impatient. -Hushpool
*sighs in releif and keeps looking up*
Swampkit

I hope so! *says at the thought* BLoodpaw is the best!
Buckkit

*nuzzles the back of her neck gently and holds her tightly* I love you Frecklenose*
SUnheart

You can say that again..*says padding towards Driftkit and Briarkit* okay you two need a bath.
Crwotail

*looks up from their meal and prepares to run*
Driftkit

Yeah yeah i know. *purrs from behind watching her every move* Lets just hope you can make it that far.
Skyheart
You've got a pretty good eye, Swampkit. -Sweetbriar

I hope we turn out strong like her and Thunderpaw. -Pantherkit

I love you too, Sunheart. -Frecklenose

Don't even think about it, mister. *snatches him up quickly* -Featherwing

Awwww but paw! -Briarkit

Mmm I'm just shaking in anticipation for my big guy to pounce on me. -Hushpool
*purrs happily at her compliment* Thanks aunty! hear that Blackkit?
Swampkit

I bet we will mama said that we are the perfect kits.
Buckkit

*loosens his grip on her and slowly slides out of her and onto his side* Starclan im worn out.
sunheart

*squirms in his grip* Nooooo!
Driftkit

*nuzzles Briarkit and starts to lick her head* You better not try to run either.
Crowtail

*lets them walk on for a bit longer before bunching his muscles and pounces onto her back pinning her down on her belly and putting her in a head lock* mhmm ask and you shall receive love.
Skyheart
Yea I mean she's right. -Blackkit

Yes that's true. -Pantherkit

Me too. *rolls onto her back* Oh my hips are sore. -Frecklenose

Oh stop. It's just a quick bath. -Featherwing

Okay papa...-Briarkit

Oh so aggressive! -Hushpool
*curls his tail happily and rolls onto his belly* Aunty where are mama and pa?
Swampkit

*Looks around* Where is mama?
Buckkit

nuzzles her neck again* We can rest here for a while and enjoy ourselves if you are to sore.
Sunheart

*grumbles and stops struggling* Fine fine....We will get you back for this one day!
Driftkit

*purrs in amusement* Least you aren't putting up much of a fight and i dont know why you kits always think baths are the worst. *laughs*
Crowtail

I mean its how we met isnt it? Being aggressive to eachother. *tugs hard on her ear*
Skyheart
They went on a date. -Sweetbriar

You're mother and father went out to relax a bit, Buckkit. *grooms Driftkit* -Featherwing

Because it's embarrassing. -Briarkit

Probably a good idea. -Frecklenose

And I loved every moment of it. *purrs deeply* Still do. -Hushpool
Oh okay. *purrs shaking out his fur* Aunty can we get something to eat?
Swampkit

*looks over at Featherwing* When will they be back?
Buckkit

*sits there grumbling*
Driftkit

Well so is having a dirty kit wandering around. *says givving her a lick between the ear*
Crowtail

*rolls onto his back and stretches out* Would you ever want to go back to the old camp?
Sunheart

*moves against her teasingly grinding against her hips* Me and you both love, and you get me all to yourself aswell.
Skyheart
Of course. *stands with a stretch* What are you hungry for? -Sweetbriar

I'm not quite sure, but probably not too long. -Featherwing

*huffs* I guess...-Briarkit

I don't think so. I really like it here. Would you? -Frecklenose

Mmm I love the sound of that. -Hushpool
Uh Blackkit, Sunflowekit what are we hungry for?
Swampkit

Well they better be back soon. •grumbles• I wanna tell them about our victory.
Buckkit

•rolls his eyes at Buckkit•
Driftkit

Okay all done! •says with one final lick•
Crowtail

•shakes his head• I think I’ve grown to like it here to much.
Sunheart

•starts to lick up and down her spine• Sl how shall we be begin?
Skyheart
I'll have whatever. -Blackkit

You pick, Swampkit. -Sunflowerkit

I bet they'll be happy! -Pantherkit

There. *let's go of Driftkit* Now don't get dirty again. -Featherwing

No more baths today? -Briarkit

So this is our new home. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Mmmm how're you want. I'll do whatever you want today. -Hushpool
Sweetbriar can we have a vole?
Swampkit

Yeah mama might even give us a present!
Buckkit

I mean unless you get to itself all dirty. •gives her a looks•
Crowtail

I won’t I won’t. •huffs and shakes his fur•
Driftkit

It sure is and it’s amazing.
Sunheart

Mhmm well I want you to fight back a bit love you know I don’t like it to submissive.
Skyheart
Wait right here and I'll get one for you. *pads over to the pile* -Sweetbriar

Mmm like honey or berries! -Pantherkit

Promise I won't. -Briarkit

Good boy. *nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing

*nuzzles her head against his chest* -Frecklenose

Oh I think I can do that. *rubs her rear against his hips before pulling them away tauntingly* -Hushpool
•nods and sits down to wait• Uncle Wrenflight is being deputy fun?
Swampkit

Oh honey I want honey! That’s the best!
Buckkit

Good now go have fun and be clean.
Crowtail

•nudges Briarkit• come on before they get us again.
Driftkit

•wraps his paws around her• what if they try to bring the camps together though?
Sunhesrt

•growls at her teasing and grips her roughly on the shoulder with a paw• That’s much better. •says grinding giving her a teasing thrust of his hips•
Skyheart
It's a lot of work, but I like the responsibility. So it's fun for me. -Wrenflight

Hopefully mama will give us some! -Pantherkit

*nods* Yes papa. What do you wanna do Driftkit? -Briarkit

Then we really don't have a choice. But maybe the others who stayed behind would want to come to this camp. -Frecklenose

*moans slightly**pushes her hips back into his hard before slowly easing away* -Hushpool
*purrs* I think you are the best deputy. *says sittins down next to Sunflowerkit* What do you think?
Swampkit

Mama always gives us treats. *licks hsi lips*
Buckkit

*watches them go and looks at his mate* Those two. *Chuckles*
Featherwing

*huffs* I wouldnt want to go back to livving in a cave.
Sunheart

*hisses in pleasure as she teases in and out of him and pushes her down harder moving her into an angle her likes at takes her*
Skyheart
*nods eagerly* I think so too! -Sunflowerkit

Well thank you. That means a lot to me. -Wrenflight

I can't wait! -Pantherkit

They're certainly growing into their attitudes. *purrs* -Featherwing

I don't either. Too dim and cold all the time. I love being able to just walk out of the den and feel the sun on my fur. -Frecklenose

Getting impatient, big guy? Why don't you show me what you've really got. -Hushpool
See we all agree so that means you are! •looks around for Sweetbriar•
Swampkit

But we don’t know when they will be back...should we wait on the den?
Buckkit

That’s true •grins• who do you think is taking after who?
Crowtail

Agreed I mean only winter would be hard here...
Sunheart

•narrows his eyes down at her and bites onto her shoulder hard getting riled up and slams down into her•
Skyheart