Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Prototype RP

HumphryOmega posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:24PM
This is basically an a rp based on the game Protoytpe. there is a virus going around called the Mercer Virus thanks to the host Alex Mercer. He was strong enough to adapt to the virus and use it for his own uses. this is ,more information link). you have the chance to have powers like Alex. Only one person can be Alex, and the first person who asks to be him will get to be him. Powers of the Mercer virus are here link
i on the other hand make alex look like a mere insect
last edited on May 20, 2012 at 09:00PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 689 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 689

hace más de un año dargox said…
(ok, here's my guy)

Name: Surge Storm (real name: Rex Zero)
Gender male
Personality: brave, strong, loyal, and inrage.
Looks: (link)

Bio: rex zero was yet another brave test subject for the miltary to find a cure for the virus but ultimately failed causing the virus to mutated to only effect the electricity of the nervous system into lighting like powers and the results of this cause rex not only to go on a shocking rapage but also lose half of his memory.
hace más de un año HumphryOmega said…
(Sweet) *senses another infectie near by and flies to it*
hace más de un año TheAdventGhost said…
Valon: Wait for me *Follows*
Surge: walking around the abandoned city in his torn miltary uniform while lighting sparks from his body to nearby telephone wires. "unaaaa, my head! W-were am I? What happen to me?" He asked to nobody while rubbing the side of his head.
Valon: Who's that?
Another infectie* walks over to surge*
Valon: *Follows*
Hey, you, guy.
Valon: never seen you before
Stay back he doesnt look stable * i keep walking slowly *
Valon: *Stays back*
* puts hand on surge's shoulder* you ok?
Valon: *Watching*
Surge: looks up at the two unknown guys and his eyes turn red. "must destroy!!" He lungs & swipes at lamar with claws of lighting.
Valon: What is he?
* puts up sheild arm* hey!
last edited hace más de un año
Valon: something isn't right with this guy
you think so! *pushes him back* geez whats your deal!?
Valon: What is this guy, something really doesn't sit well with me
Surge: use his a miltary move to flip around lamar and strike him in the back, sending strong charge into lamar's nerves. "must destroy the infected!!!"
Valon: Destroy the infected, heh, now I know I have to take care of you, *Goes in for a punch to the face*
ahhh! i got this valon *falls to knees momentarily and blasts tendrils at him pining his against a building then i use my muscle mas to punch him through 5 walls* your infected to genius!
last edited hace más de un año
Valon: He is, wait, I think he's being controlled, by what is unknown, but I know he's being controlled
he zapped me! i dont care! *i walk through the hole in the wall*
Valon: Alright,
Surge: crash into a power room partly knocked out faceing downward with the miltary logo showing on the back.
*walks behind him and sees the logo* military huh *drags him away from the power room* dont need you shocking me again now do we? *takes him out side* he's with the military valon *pins him against the wall* wheres your base!?
Valon: Perfect, we could be able to get what we need
exactly....hey! *slaps him enough to wake him up a little* you aint passin' out on me boy *slams him against the wall* now where is your base!
Surge: starts to move. "nahhh" he mown
*slams him harder and creates a small crater in the wall* this isnt a choice you can make kid. now where!
Surge: wakes up and starts looking around in a pantic. "w-what? where am I? Who are you? Why can't I remeber my name?" He yells out with a hyper heart beat.
look, do you know where the military base is or not?
Surge: "base? sorry I don't, in fact I can't remeber anything even my name." he anwser while trying to stand. "who are you anyways?" He asked.
Lamar, thats Valon
Valon: It's good to meet you,
*turns to Valon* we arent getting any information from anyone were gonna have to hunt them down
hace más de un año LukeElite said…
(BACK!!) Reaper: hmm "opens up sola panles to re-charge back up batarys and main power core"
Valon: That's the case, then let's do it
Nova: "charged 100%" thats beter..."looks around" wonder where they are?
Valon: I wish getting information wasn't so difficult
Reaper: lets fire up all my wepions systems "heavy rifles pop out form sholders""tail flicks into laser cannon, claws expand, missle pods open on back""shilds up around self""opens mout, flamer pops out" hmmm fully loded heh..."shuts down wepions systems and evrythink retracts into hull" hmm..
Valon: Once the military is under our control, we'll be ready for sure
Nova: hmm? "swops down and lands on the street""looks round" evryones dead..."nuging dead civilians with snout""sigh" dam demon freaks...killing inasent people...killing familys...mabay i sould go distroy one of there lairs just to avange the poor people...
ive got it! i killed Sargent James Heller and i absorbed him i can turn into him and i will know where the base is....why didnt i think of that earlier... oh well
Reaper: hmmm..."somethink beeps on my locater" hm? Heller...? "follows blip"what is that fool doing out here...?
Valon: Good Idea, now we'll be able to find it in no time
(can someone be sargent james heller?)Reaper: "is at the blip""Looking around" heller? you in here?
(im gonna be him cause ill turn into him) *turns into heller* got the coordinates
Valon: Perfect