Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Prototype RP

HumphryOmega posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:24PM
This is basically an a rp based on the game Protoytpe. there is a virus going around called the Mercer Virus thanks to the host Alex Mercer. He was strong enough to adapt to the virus and use it for his own uses. this is ,more information link). you have the chance to have powers like Alex. Only one person can be Alex, and the first person who asks to be him will get to be him. Powers of the Mercer virus are here link
i on the other hand make alex look like a mere insect
last edited on May 20, 2012 at 09:00PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 689 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 689

hace más de un año HumphryOmega said…
just maybe
hace más de un año LukeElite said…
Reaper: "Blasts into the air by jet wings and lands onto of a building" I can't tell you I'm sorry
hace más de un año TheAdventGhost said…
Valon: Oh well, don't say I didn't try to negotiate, *Jumps up to the same building*
Reaper: I don't want to hurt you but I have no choice "flicks tail into a laser cannon""aims at him"
*jumps on reaper knocking hum down* this isnt a choice you can make
Reaper: "hovers in mid air""shots and slices the building in 1/2" besides I can't tell you when I'm dead now can i
*grabs reaper and slams him into another near by building and pins him against the outside of the building 20 stories high* Tell me or your going for a long ride
Reaper: no I can't it's not my choice I'm programmed to keep secrets just let me go
ok then.... *we rocket down to the earth* you want down, youll get down
Reaper:"points jets down words and blasts slowing us down" why are you trying to destroy me?
you dont have the information i need you are of no use to me * i use my whip fist and i tear the jets off of him and i push off a wall of a building sending us plummeting again*
Reaper: you leave me no choice "slices his arm off with claws""pushes agenst him and I land insid a building"
*tendrils shoot from my shoulders and they connect with the building you landed in and they pull me in the building where you are and i stand up* ouch *my arms morph back from the tendrils* good try though *i shoot my tendrils at you and they stick you to a wall*
Valon: *stabs in the chest*
Reaper: get off me...I...just don't hurt me anymore
that almost hurt *you start getting sucked into me*
Reaper: stop I know nova!
then i can ask him about the base, thanks for the info. too bad he lost a good friend *the absorbing speeds up*
Reaper: all right you asked for this "charges up the black hole cannon and blasts him 1/2 way across the city""powers hits upen and lands safly on the ground""runs off some where safe to rest"
*finally stops after the 150th building i hit and i stand up* your not getting away! *i fly up a building and i use my hunting vision to trace where you are*
sick
Reaper: heh "clokes""goes into the sewers to rest"
*breaks through the sewers in front of you* there you are
sick
Reaper: l...let me rest...I play with you another time ok
sure you can rest. rest for eternity *i wrap him up in tendrils and i squeeze and it gets very tight*
Reaper: pless stop I'll tell you after I rest up pless
how about you tell me now and you can rest now instead of in the ground
Reaper: "whimpers" just I...need to rest...you damaged my systems...with all that rag dole throwing me around :(
Valon: and who's fault was that?
Nova: you twos...i dident want to fight but you forced me into combat
just this once after you rest you come find me immediately. if not ill find you and ill do more than damage your systems *lets him go* come on valon *jumps back through the hole in the street*
Reaper: "sigh""goes back up onto the street and limps away to find a dry place to rest"
Valon: *Follows Lamar*
Reaper: "goes into a building and lays down"
Nova: "looking around and spots reaper" r-r...eap-er?
Reaper: "looks" nova!
Nova: "runs and hugs him" havent seen you in a long time
Reaper: i been around...i rememver back when i saved your life from that lab...
Nova: yea...i still own you one "Looks at scraches" what happend to you
Reaper: some dam infected demons thort it was funny to beat me up...
Nova: oh why did they do that?
Reaper: infomation...but frankly i have no clue where the dam milatery bace is...i was in a box for about...aprox 1 years 2 months 2 weeks 5 days 24 minis and 21.05 seconds befor last atcavation
Valon: Well he didn't give the information, will we end up finding it ourselves?
Nova: but your ok now
Reaper: bit damaged...but i be fine u just need to let my nanobots fix my hull and imternal computers etc
Nova: thats good..."yaws"
Reaper: your tierd? wana rest with me...i could keep you warm
Nova: that be good "lays down next to him and snugles up"
Reaper: good think there is one good demon out there thats you nova "waps toaund around him and shuts down"
Nova: "dozes off"
yeah seems like it
*few hoers later* Reaper: "wakes up looks at nova" hmmm "puts him in a bed" you be safe here litle one..."goes out side and jets to the roof of the building purched up like an egal" hm nice and relaxing..."tail waging happly"
*walks down the street talking with valon*
Valon: So we'll need to start at the base, and get them, I like this plan, but we need the base location
i know... thats the only flaw we have right now. hopfully that robot will give us the answers we need
Valon: All we can do is hope
hope? i hope for his sake he has the answer.
Reaper: i wonder were that bace is anyway...i think someone must of delited that from my...data store or somethink...."shrugs"
where is he anyways?
Valon: He's not coming anytime soon, we need to get that information one way or another
Reaper: "sighs""waching the sun" i cant...go up to them...im to shaky...i duno where this bloody bace is...(i gtg soz dont start the party with out me XD)
hace más de un año dargox said…
(hey can I join and can my chara have an mutation form of the virus?)
(of course)
Reaper: no i don't know where it is...been thorw my data banks and i have no idear where it is (ill be back tomuro ok dont start with out me^^)
(well do a side thing ok)