This is my theory of 3 girls being buried "that night." NOTE: Again, this is my own personal theory that doesn't make this true por any means but I think this is my only theory that I have so far, that could end up being true..
1. Sara Harvey went missing around the same time Alison did. (We find this out when Emily and Hanna go to visit Sara's friends Claire and Tina)
2. Remember when Sara was found in the dollhouse? (Yes the same one where the liars were) The cop asks her name she dicho "I'm Sara, Sara Harvey" This mirrors when Mona thought she was Alison...
Got a secret Can tu keep it? Swear this one you'll save Better lock it in your pocket Taking this one to the grave If I mostrar tu then I know tu won't tell what I said Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead
Why do tu smile like you've been told a secret? Now you're telling lies cause tu have sworn to keep it But no one keeps a secret No one keeps a secret
This is my theory on Jessica and Mary Drake.
NOTE: This is a THEORY let me know what tu guys think..
Obviously the twin theory also exists in the mostrar (like in the libros only it's not Alison/Courtney) it's Jessica and Mary.
1. So Mary told Spencer that Jessica was jealous of her (like Alison was of Courtney) they never got along, and always fought. Mary was in Radley when Spencer was born. (Possibly Charles/Charlotte/CeCe as well I can't remember) In the books, Alison had a mental disability but made everyone think it was Courtney. Who is to say Jessica...
I actually think YES! Paige can be Uber A, and below will be my reasons.
(First I'd like to say I actually think my number one suspect of Uber A is actually one of the liars, but I'll save that for another time. This is only about why I think this is Paige. It doesn't mean I'm actually right).
1. She TRIED TO DROWN EMILY!! Why would tu try drowning someone, then just fall in amor with them? Sketchy? I think YES!! That's like a woman falling in amor with her kidnapper/person who tortures you. Doesn't happen!
The queen bees of the show, Alison DiLaurentis and Mona Vanderwall both are two of the most complex characters on Pretty Little Liars. Alison is the leader of the infamous group, the Liars, and Mona is a frenemy, and sometimes ally of them. They are both known for not always being to nicest to they friends, o allies in Mona's case, and both are manipulative.I personally amor them both equally. However, I want to make this articulo to slightly distinguish which character is the better one on this mostrar right now. There will be a few categories in which I will...
hola guys! This is a short articulo of mine ranking the liars on who I think may be A and who I think won't. I won't go way in depth, that will be another time! Alright ready!.....
5. Spencer Hastings- Spencer is the least likeliest to be A. Yes she is extremely smart and manipulative and witty, but she already joined the A team once to impress Mona to be on her side. And besides, there is no proof. She is the most attacked por A. However, based on the way Melissa and Mrs. Hastoings are actuación and how they want her to stay away from the DiLaurentis's, I...
This isn't my theory, but I agree with it, so I'm posting it.
Though it might seem a bit all over the place.
So throughout the seasons Melissa Hastings has been shady, not only is she shady, but she tends to disappear for long amounts of time.
The theory here is that Melissa Hastings made up Bethany Young as like a decoy type thing, and that would explain why when Mrs. DiLaurentis took her to the stables, she was using the riding hat that had MH written in it.
Keegan Allen: “Everyone will freak out because it’s so clearly in every episode,” he adds, laughing. “When it’s finally revealed, tu could literally go back to season 1 and knowing who it is, tu can be like, ‘Oh, wow. Whoa. This has been here all along, and I never noticed it,’ which is, I think, brilliant.”
publicado hace 3 meses