My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Blood of the Rose (Horror OC RP)

NocturnalMirage posted on May 25, 2014 at 10:21AM
Has it ever occurred to you, that the house have a soul too? The very place we make our home and live our lives everyday is more than just walls, windows, wood and bricks? If you listen carefully at night, you can hear the house moan and sigh. Because every house is full of memories. A good house comforts you, makes you relaxed, charges you up with strength and creativity. A good house is calm, cozy and radiates with inviting warmness.But not every house is like that...

Some houses are just bad. Such a place deprives your soul of peace and drips fear, doubt and desperation into your heart. These houses are cold, dark, rigid and unsettling. They lack the properties of the place we call home. Because some houses are just plain evil. Some houses are just waiting patiently, like a giant spider in the middle of its web, until the prey walks into the trap. Some houses just crave blood... Some houses will never let you go...

Deep within the endless labyrinth of the Everfree Forest, a group of adventurous spirits have wandered too far. Pursued by deadly timberwolves and a powerful storm, these unfortunate ponies seek shelter in an abandoned villa. But they will soon have to realize, this place offers none. Will they survive the encounter with the ancient, dark forces that haunt the villa?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- This is an OC RP, so you may only join with your own original character.

- You can either play as a living pony, a ghost, or both.

- There is no character/person limit.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- The house is possessed by a powerful dark force and is haunted by several spirits of both the good and the malicious kind.

- Think of the villa as an entity with free will. There will be several twists and the house will always try to murder you, to claim your soul.

- If your character is killed, you may return as a ghost. In this case, you can never leave the house again, because your soul will be trapped within those cursed walls.

- However, you get to manifest yourself as a ghost and you can decide whether to join the herd of malicious spirits who serve the house, or to help the remaining survivors.

- If you choose to be a malicious spirit, you'll have control over the mystical properties of the house in order to take another life. If you choose to be a good spirit, you can only give helpful advice to the survivors, since you'll have a perfect insight on how the villa "works", but you won't be able to intervene directly.

- The only way to free all the spirits is to destroy the entire villa, but for the sake of the RP, don't start with ideas like that. Besides it's gonna be a lot more difficult than it sounds. :)
 Has it ever occurred to you, that the house have a soul too? The very place we make our inicial and live

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 343 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 343

hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Damian: whoa! *backs for a few steps,but trips* ooofff..ouch..
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *backs away from the gate and rubs her temple* Ow... what was that? *shakes head* No matter. We must get inside, the storm is upon us!
Damian: yup...*gets up,rubbing his backside,then he uses his magic to open the gate* ...there...ya...go...get in guys!
Summer: *raises her front hoof to step inside the mansion, but hesitates for a little*
Damian: hmm? anything the matter?
Summer: No, it's just... *looks up at the dark skies* I... never mind. *follows the others up to a small hill where the house stands*

(And I think this is the point where we should wait for the others. :)
Damian: okay then...*walks forward*

(you said the words right out of my mind-lol,because i ain't really talking,just typing)
hace más de un año jordy_dash said…
Can I join?
Name:Fire Vi Equestria
Race:allicorn
Personality:flirtatious, loyal, persuasive, short tempered, charismatic, drama "prince" (ba duum tish!) and can be revengeful

Him, fire Vi equestria!
 Him, fuego Vi equestria!
(Sure. :)
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Private Eye: I must say, it is a very large mansion. Looks like a lot of bits went into its creation. However, what kind of pony would want to live in the Everfree Forest?
Heavy rain starts to pour from the sky and several lightning strike the earth around the mansion...

Summer: *looks around nervously in the jungle-like front yard* I don't know... but we should get inside quickly...
(Private Eye hears voice)
???: Get. Out. Quickly
Private Eye: Did anypony else hear that, or was it just my imagination
Summer: *raises a brow* What are you talking about?

The large, two winged front door opens wide all of a sudden, but there's darkness inside, nothing's visible in the gloom...
Private Eye: How amazing. A door that opens automatically. This new age technology is wonderful
Summer: *furrows a brow as she looks at the house* Strange... somehow I get the feeling I'm being expected...
hace más de un año izfankirby said…
Poltergeist: I have that feeling that we are too, we'd better go in now.
Summer: Agreed. *trots inside* Curses! It's dark in here... a simple spell of illumination will fix it. *horn lights up* There. Whoa... *looks around* This place is huge... *walks slowly in awe, exploring the spacious main lobby*
Poltergeist: *turns on the flashlight strapped to his midriff* Whoa. *looks around* You think something lived here?
Summer: Long ago... yes. Look at the portraits on the walls! Must have been a rich family.
Poltergeist: I wonder where they are now. If only I brought my gear.
Summer: Gear? What would you expect to do here? By the looks of it, this place hasn't been used in decades.
Poltergeist: Seems to me like a satisfactory place for a spirit to stay.
Summer: Hah! *chuckles somewhat anxiously* Be careful what you wish for... this is a very old place... maybe hundreds of years old. *walks ahead to a long, dual stairway* It's full of memories... I sense the resonance.
Poltergeist: Yes, I suppose with this decor it must've given a homely feeling before.
Summer: Indeed. *runs her hoof down on the wallpaper* But it'll do for the night. When the storm lets up, I'm out of here.

Nopony notices the large grandfather clock in the main lobby. The broken glass of the clock "heals" and the pendulum starts to swing.
Poltergeist: I suppose so. Perhaps I'll come back with somepony else another day.
izfankirby commented…
(I gotta go now I'll probably be back in like an hour.) hace más de un año
Summer: *shivers a little, then sees the clouds of her own breath* Gah... It's so cold in here. Let's find a fireplace or something, shall we?
Fd:*walks through the forest shivering with a cloak on* why did I join the military? Why? *continues walking*i just need to find my legion... The 41st.... *takes out a radio* hello? This is commander Fire, what are your co-ords? Over
*static but you can make out a small voice*
Fd:hello?
Radio-*mixed with static*.... Quit intrare current ... et occident vos ....: .... sit gloria ..... equestr
Fd:what the? *radio breaks*... Hmmm strange... *writes down what the radio said* well... I need to find a way out of here to get a search crew... *sees the villa* hmm.... Wonder if anyone's home *walks towards it with his hood up making him hard to make out*
Summer: *finds a spacious room with a big fireplace in the middle* Mmm, this looks good. The couches still look comfortable. *puts some wood in the fireplace and a spark erupts from her horn setting them on fire* Ah... much better!
Fd:*sees the doors open* someone must be in... *walks over to the doors and peers in* hello?
Damian: nice work...*sits down on the red carpet* all we have to do is to wait,huh?
last edited hace más de un año
Summer: Yes. But this storm seems pretty strong... wait! did you hear that? *perks up the ear* I think I heard a voice calling out!
Damian: really? *quiets down and tries to focus hearing* hmm...i dont know,cant hear nothing...what's it saying?
Summer: I don't know... I don't hear it anymore either... hmm... maybe I was just imagining things.
Damian: you know...that's what i've been saying the whole time we came here right? but maybe...just maybe...it has a whole lot behind it,i might be a bit new here,but i know that Everfree is a weird but dangerous forest.
Summer: Well, even if we do not know the reasons, we are here. And we can't do anything about it now. Although I admit, I feel kinda nervous... like I'm being watched or something.
Damian: i'd hate to admit it...but i am feeling a bit insecure in this place too...
Summer: Probably because it's very old. Places like this can have that effect on ponies. The house settles on you, like the dense fog above the fields at dawn.
last edited hace más de un año
Fd:*begins to walk in and has his sword ready under his cloak, he continues walking to the room where the fire was lit*
Summer: Wait! *cranes her neck and sniffs into the air like a dog* Hmm... I smell wet fur. It's coming from the main lobby! We've got company! *jumps over a couch and acquires a defensive pose in front of the room's door*
Fd:*is ready to breach the door when he notices a floor on a rose* hmm.... *picks the rose up and puts it in his mane before casting a spell that created a flare and throwing it inside the room*
alinah_09 commented…
(wait...wut? 'a floor on a rose'? how does that work? xD) hace más de un año
Summer: What the...? *looks at the rose* You can come in now! We know you're there!
Fd:*hears the voice and says under his breath* duck.... *walks in with his cloak over him making his face unable to make out*
Summer: Good evening! Are you the owner of this place?
Fd:*says in a dark voice*no... I stumbled upon it... And I guess you're the same?
Private Eye: Wow. Quite a uniqe cape. It reminds of the evidence I found during my investigation of the Masked Magician case. Good times those were
Summer: Quite right. We needed a shelter, because of the storm... *sniffs the air again* Hmm... your scent is familiar... haven't we met before?
Fd: *talks darkly* its probably the rose... And I feel uncomfortable that you're smelling me... Now may I ask if there is any showers here? I need to get washed... Oh and sorry to ask but does any one know ancient languages? I think I intercepted one and I need help translating in
Summer: Oh, sorry... it's an old habit... I'm getting old but my nose is still as good as a dog's. Also, I might be able to help with the ancient language, but we just got here twenty minutes ago... we don't know where the showers are... probably upstairs?