My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad MLP fan Character RP!!

RawrMonster123 posted on May 26, 2012 at 05:00AM
Okay, y'allz, Ima make a MLP (My Little Pony) Fan Character RP (Role play)!!! Now, for you to get in the role play you must do as this form says:

1.) Tell your fan character's name
2.) Tell your fan character's age (Filly or Pony)
3.) Tell your fan character's gender
4.) Tell your fan character's job(s)
5.) Tell your fan character's personality
6.) Tell where your fan character lives
7.) Add a picture of your fan character

Okay, so I'm going to do mine, which WILL be in the RP:

Vanilla Blast
Filly
Female
None
Tomboy, great cook
A house that looks like a vanilla cupcake
(The picture will be on the bottom of the comment I think)

Okay, now, unlike your other RPs you try to attend, I'm putting a limit to the RPers. Once there's 15 or more sign up you may start the RP.
 Okay, y'allz, Ima make a MLP (My Little Pony) fan Character RP (Role play)!!! Now, for tu to get in
last edited on May 26, 2012 at 05:08AM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 1754 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1754

hace más de un año HumphryOmega said…
yeah right, that video was made with magic!
hace más de un año RocksLikePie said…
Ruby-*turns around and ruffles hair showing i have no horn or wings* Nope i used magic to remove my horn so i wouldnt cheat *uses magic to make horn appears again*
where did the video tape come from then *crosses arms*
Ruby-Well of course i bought it from a shop and i tape recorded myself *shows him me running at touching the rock passing the finish line* So see ya *walks off to job casually while carrying messagenger bag and wearing uniform*
*shrugs* im still faster *looks at the video and sees he gave her a head start* yup
Ruby-Im faster its not like its a big deal your fast im just a bit speedy-er there were no prizes and you never gave me a head start *drops some letters as i run at super speed in 5 seconds flat giving 20 people letters*
suuuure *relaxes*
Ruby-In another 5 seconds flat I reach my house and start polishing my hooves while drinking tea*
hace más de un año lizza456 said…
crying
(I miss Fanpop for 1 day and this is what happens)
(???Huh???)
Ruby-*eats some of choclate chip cookies*
hace más de un año DE4DLIESTP0NY said…
Nova: (looks at the trail of dust ruby left behind) What just happened?!?
*lands and walks around ponyville*
hace más de un año Rainbow_sprint said…
hi evrypony! i have just come back aftter a month of training in canterlot
btw im single
hace más de un año RawrMonster123 said…
Vanilla : :T What an announcement. *rolls eyes*
hace más de un año popa1 said…
Trinity: *runs up to Flash* Hey, where are you going? I thought we could finish what we started in my bedroom..
*breaks out laughing at the horror on Flash's face* I'm kidding! I'm kidding! *rolls around laughing then suddenly gets up and looks at him* You didn't take that too seriously, right?
Nova: Hello Blaze Arrow. My name is Nova Sunshine. I've seen you in shows before. It's nice to meet you in person though.
last edited hace más de un año
 Nova: Hello Blaze Arrow. My name is Nova Sunshine. I've seen tu in shows before. It's nice to meet y
Ruby-*runs at top speed leaving a bunch of dust all around ponyville and clouds moves from the air force when i run by them delivering mail with mail uniform on and messager bag on my back*
....... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls on the ground laughing* no, no I didn't *keeps laughing*
Ruby-*uses magic to make a pair of temporary wings and i fly up to cloudsdale and send messages to ponies but i randomly go at a slower speed the when i run*
*gets up and shuffles my wings*
Ruby-*doesnt really know how to fly so much and i start spinning around in a circle with messages falling out of the sky on top of peoples heads* Whooooaaa!
*looks up* what the?
Ruby-*steadies self* Man, im never putting on temporary wings again....*flies off to collect mail*
*watches*
Ruby-*collects mail and sees Flash* Could use some help plz, there is some mail behind you *with wings im at a slower pace and i fly down above him while carrying mail in mouth*
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
Shia:trots along cupcakes in a basket in her jaw
hace más de un año NeonInfernoLord said…
Looks around seeing he was all by himself at the moment as a devious smile spread across his face.

"Perfect." He soon ran quickly and ran vertically up a tree about 3 steps and landed on a branch with ease.

"Hmmmm all I need is some air." He looks up and jumps to the higher branch and pulls up easily as he looks to see the tree leads to the roof of the castle. He jumps forward and grabs onto the edge of the roof, swinging like a gymnast and flips over onto the rooftop.

"Ok, now I can do this." He says as he looks down as he is extremely high up now. "Aaaaaaand........LUNGE!"
Ruby-*puts some of mail and collects it into bag*
Well sorry but I have to go check on neon *flies off and sonic rainbooms multiple times in a row and flies to the castle* neon?
Nova: Oh no, I got sidetracked and forgot all about my mission! Sorry Blaze Arrow but i gotta go. *flies at top speed (around 17 wing power) to Canterlot*
Ruby-Kay *picks up mail while sending it to people*
Nova: *flies above Canterlot and lands on a cloud. Takes out a pair of binoculars and observes Trinity's castle and the immediate area.*
Ruby-*flies behind Nova* Why are you spying on Trinty's castle?
hace más de un año NeonInfernoLord said…
Neon lunges off the roof of the castle now as he starts to plummet down to the ground.

"WOOHOO!"
Nova: How did you find me?
Shia:takes flight and flies to her estate that's was a casle cupcakes in her basket
Trinity: *flies after Flash quickly then spots Neon shooting down to the ground* Oh heck!
*folds in her wings and shouts* Star Booster attack! *then shoots after her brother trailing red and black energy*
Shia:Was accidentally in the way and gets knocked down falls
*he sees shia and neon still falling* I gotcha! *tales off faster than any Pegasus ever could and moves faster than the speed of light and creates a rainflash, which moves him faster than the speed of light and he catches them both and seems to move so fast he teleports and they end up in trinity's room* what just happened?
Hairs a mess"oh my!"only a few cupcakes are still intact-shia
*looks around* what did i just do!?
Ruby-Magic of course nova...*floats off*
smile
Shia:sonic boom I presume but what ever it was I thank you,you save my life"kisses his cheek and gives him a cupcake"I owe you"trots to the entrance of trinitys casle to her own-shia
*blushes* um thanks *takes a bite out of the cupkeke*
Shia:Trots to her casle pouts"bow I gotta bake them here"true to flex her wounded wing but it wouldn't work right
Trinity: *growls and sits on her bed angrily* That pony stealer! *she thinks furiously*
*looks at Flash and her eyes soften* Oh well...I suppose I can't blame her. He IS quite fetching.
*finishes the cupcake* mmmm
Trinity: ......Flash?
*he looked at her* yes trinity?
hace más de un año sparkxsonic said…
Skyshooter: Uh can sompony help me?