monster high Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

monster high 1580 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1580

hace más de un año HelloKitty_Love said…
"Frankie, your girlfriend." Venus reminded him "She might think your cute somehow."
hace más de un año xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Maybe" Jackson said shrugging "But I think I'm more of a pet hamster kind of adorable than hot" he told her.
Venus playfully rolled her.eyes "Fine you little hamsterboy." She giggled "But.youll never know unless you ask her "
"I guess not" Jackson chuckled "Maybe I will tomorrow " he todl her nodding.
Venus smiled smirkiing "There you go." she nodded "I was right for once."
"Well not yet" Jackson pointed out smiling.
"Whatever." Venus rolled her eyes "I'm sure she'll say that your altleast cute or something. Let alone adorkable."
BUMP
"I'm very adorkable " Jackson chuckled adjusting his glasses.
Venus playfully rolled her eyes "Yes, a little adorkable normie." she chuckled as she playfully nudged him.
"I guess that is what I am" Jackson chuckled proudly as he nudged her back .
"Well in everyone's mind you are, but to Frankie your her adorkable nerd." Venus chuckled as she bumped his with her hip.
Jackson smiled as he chuckled bumping Venus back. "Well I guess I am " he said smiling but soon sighed "I just hope Frankie is okay " he told Venus "This guy seems a little obsessed with her"
"I'm sure Frankie is just fine." Venus assured him "And what do you think this guy is? Some creepy weirdo trying to take away your girl from you?"
"No some creepy weirdo that wants to experiment on my ghoulfriend" Jackson said crindging.
"I'm sure she's used to being experimented on by now." Venus slightly chuckled hoping go make Jackson feel better.
Jackson rolled his eyes slightly chuckling "I get it" he told Venus "But I mean in a non like her parents do way" he told her .
Venus nodded "Wow that was faster than I expected you to figure it out." she giggled "But maybe he just sees something special in her. Like a spark."
"More like a spark that her can drain out of her" Jackson said now nervous .
Venus rolled her eyes "Why are you so paranoid about this? He doesn't seem like he has the power to do that at all. He's just a creepy old dude."
"Because the weak old creeper guys are always more powerful than they seem" Jackson said to her as he sighed "Plus I just have a bad feeling about this guy ."
"Jackson you need to set the comic books down and look at reality." Venus told him firmly placing her hand on his shoulder "If your really worried then we can go cheek on her first thing in the morning."
"Okay then I would like that alot" Jackson told Venus in relief.
"Good, and she will be just fine." Venus reassured him "Your just a bit overprotective."
"Okay I will try to stop thinking about it" Jackson said to Venus sighing.
Venus nodded "I think that's all you can do right now."
"I guess so" Jackson said sighing in defeat.
"Its good for you." Venus told him trying to cheer him up.
"How is it good for me?" Jackson asked Venus looking up slightly confused.
Venus sighed "I just don't want you to worry about her too much though."
"Well I do a lot of times" Jackson said chuckling nervously.
" Can't you just be a little bit more laid back? Your too tense right now." Venus told him.
"Maybe but I'm not like Holt" Jackson said simply.
Venus rolled her eyes " Ok now i get why your do annoyed with me always talking about Holt, he just randomly pops up in conversations." She giggled " But seriously,i think you should just relax. Holt isn't really laid back, he's more of a party animal."
"But it's like he is always okay with whatever" Jackson said rolling his eyes "It's like he doesn't care."
"So, its like easier to get what you want if he just goes with it." Venus pointed out " And he does care, about allot of things actually."
"Like what " Jackson snorted rolling his eyes "All he cares about is himself and his stupid music"
"Not even." Venus scoffed "Sometimes he can be like the coolest and most modest guy ever."
"You do not know him like I do" Jackson told her rolling his eyes "All you have done with him as have a crush on him" he said to her firmly.
Venus rolled her eyes back " No. Holt and i have done so many things together, like he taught more how to do something different."
"Like what" Jackson asked her now slightly intrerested as he raised his eyebrow.
" Like he taught more how to scratch records." Venus told him firmly " And he kind of taught me how to do a little something else." She said blushing " how to make out." She mumbled embarrassed.
Jackson's eyes widened "You kissed him" he said shocked "This is bad , this is so bad" he mumbled in panic.
Venus nodded " So what if i kissed him?" She asked confused " Is there anything wrong with that?"
Jackson sighed "Look now your proabaly just going to be another one of Holt's pawns and I do not want you to be one of those poor ghouls" Jackson told her firmly .
" What?" Venus gasped "I can't believe he would do that to me. I thought that he actually cared about me." She sighed with her eyes tearing up.
"That was what I have been trying to tell you all along Venus" Jackson told her sighing as he pulled her into a comforting hug "He does not care about anyone but himself.
"I feel so stupid for ever falling for him." Venus sighed as she wiped the tear running down her cheek " And i made even a worse mistake by doing something else." She bit her lip nervously.
"What did you do?" Jackson asked her wonderingly as he held her.
Venus sighed in regret "I actually let him have his way with me." She said as she started sniffing.