monster high Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

monster high 1580 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1580

hace más de un año xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey nodded "Yes " she beamed "Your song really helps" she giggled "and I love your voice"
~~~
"This is terrible " Jackson sighed "Now we have no background information."
hace más de un año HelloKitty_Love said…
Heath smiled back "Well thank you." he beamed kissing her forehead "Just relax, like I told you."
~~
Venus nodded frowning "No what do you suppose we do?"

Ghoulia shrugged as she closed her laptop.
Abbey blushed as she nodded laying down on his bed beside where he was sitting .
~~~
"I guess we could sneak around" Jackson beamed.
Heath stroked her face as he smiled down at her.
~~
Venus smirked as she perked up "Great idea normie." she beamed "But Ghoulia might have to stay. Zombies are a bit slow." she frowned "Sorry."

Ghoulia nodded as she waved to the two.
Abbey bit her lip blushing as she looked up at him.
~~~
Jackson smirked "Okay let's go plant girl" he said walling to the door.
Heath put his guitar down and wrapped his arms around Abbey's waist and cuddled her.
~~
Venus playfully rolled her eyes "Ok we need to come up with better nicknames." she giggled as she follows him out.
Abbey smiled as she snuggled into Heath's warmth wrapping her arms around him.
~~~
Jackson nodded "Okay so where should we go first?" he asked Venus.
Heath kissed her forehead tenderly as he rubbed her stomach "Are you still sea sick?" he asked.
~~
Venus shrugged "Maybe like his office or something."
Abbey bit her lip when he touched her stomach "Yes a little" she whimpered trying to stay strong .
~~~
Jackson snapped his fingers "That's it" he said to Venus heading up to the main dock "Let's bust this thing right open" he smirked to Venus.
Heath frowned as he held her tight "Dont worry, you can count on me." he smiled comforting her "It will he fine." he told her as he kissed her stomach.
~~
Venus smirked "I can probably pick the lock in it." she smirked as she stuck a thorn in the key hole.
<bump>
Abbey smiled "Wait my stomach is an it?" she asked him "I have something inside of me" she gasped " How do you know this ?" she asked him confused.
~~~
"Great" Jackson smirked watching her.
Heath face palmed "No i mean the sea sickness. At least I hope theres nothing inside you." he cringed.
~~
Venus beamed "I got in." she smirked as she opened the door slowly.
Abbey nodded "Yes I understand now" she told him smiling and blushing with embarrassment .
~~~
"Yes" Jackson smirked as he snuck in quietly.
Heath sighed in relief "Good." he smiled as he held her again.
~~
Venus snuck in quietly after him "You check that side and I'll check over here." she told him.
Abbey sighed as she snuggled into Heath again.
~~~
Jackson nodded as he started roaming through supplies on the left side of the room. "Junk , Junk , Junk" he whisperer looking at items not finding anything yet.
Heath held Abbey close to him "I love you, and don't worry. Everything will be fine." he whispered softly.
~~
Venus started checking through the drawers "Eww really. All they have here is a bunch of old and rusted junk." she sighed "And these papers don't help either."
Abbey nodded "Many Thanks to you Heath" she told him smiling "and I love you also very much" she said hugging him tighter "I promise you I will be fine."
~~~
Jackson perked up "Wait Papers?" he said to Venus "What Papers?" he asked her as he walked over "Let me see them."
zzz
Heath beamed "Thanks, but don't promise me you will be fine. I have to promise to stand by you and be by your side." he smiled "But just promise me you will stay strong. Don't let a little sea sickness bring you down."
~~
Venus nodded as she opened the drawer "These papers." she told him "But they seem useless to me."
Abbey slightly chuckled nodding " I will promise that to you" she told Heath "and I do hope you always will stand by my side."
~~~
Jackson searched through the draw looking at them "They seem like maps and diary entrees"he told Venus looking at some of them "They may be far from useless."
Heath smiled back "I promise. I will stay by your side like an obiediant dog. even if you walk away I will still be there."
~~
Venus's eyes widened "So are you saying that we could use this information?" she gasped "Now I actually feel like I can do something right." she beamed.
<bump>
<bump>
Abbey giggled as she rubbed her nose against his "I will never walk away I promise "Abbey giggled to Heath.
~~~
Jackson smirked "Yes we can"he beamed to Venus "and Venus don't ever doubt yourself " Jackson told her smiling.
zzz
Heath beamed giving he a quick kiss "If you ever left, I would turn into a hot mess. Literally."
~~
Venus blushed "Thank you Jackson. Now I know I can be a good influence." she smiled "Now lets sneak some papers down to your cabin."
"I know" Abbey chuckled "I wonder how you survived before" she giggled to Heath.
~~~
Jackson nodded as he grabbed a couple maps and handed them to Venus as he stuck the diary in his sweatervest.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes "Like I said. I was a hot mess before you, and I probably will be after you."
~~
Venus nodded as she folded the maps and shoved them in her back pocket "Im ready." she whispered as she slowly opened the door.
Abbey smiled "You were not mess" she told Heath putting her hand on his shoulder.
~~~
Jackson nodded a he followed Venus out of the door with her.
Heath nodded "I was. I put out like a match, it explains why I flirted with so many ghouls."
~~
Venus snuck down quietly down to the lower deck staying hidden.
<bump>
Abbey sighed "But that is what makes you Heath" she giggled as she fuffed his hair with her hand.
~~~
Jackson followed her silently crawling behind her .
Heath chuckled "Ok but no one messes up my hair." he smirked playfully as he rubbed his hand on her head "Your looking good now."
~~
Venus waited for Jackson to come down.
Abbey rolled her eyes "Very funny" she chuckled to Heath.
~~~
Jackson soon came down with the diary "Here " he smirked waving at Venus.
Heath nodded "Its hilarious." he chuckled.
~~
Venus smirked back as she walked in his room and sat in his bed "Ok start reading kid."
"I Proabably look horrid "Abbey giggled rolling her eyes.
~~~
Jackson nodded as he opened the pages "Okay can I make a stupid voice for him" he chuckled to Venus.
Heath chuckled "No I think you look beautiful either way."
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Do whatever you want. Your the one reading it."
<bump>
Abbey beamed "Awww Thanks Heathy" she giggled.
~~~
Jackson nodded "Okay today I ate some Peanut Butter- " Jackson then looked at the book weird "Wait what?" he said confused.
Heath smiled back "Anything for my ghoul." he tc her giving her a quick kiss.
~~
Venus raised her eyebrow "Ok so how the hell is peanut butter going to help us?"
last edited hace más de un año
<bump>
<bump>
Abbey giggled as she gave Heath a kiss back "I'm already feeling better " she beamed.
~~~
Jackson chuckled nervously "Uh he has evil peanut butter". He said shrugging.
Heath smirked "Well I'm glad. Do you want me to get you anything?"
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Im pretty sure there is no such thing." she sighed "Now continue reading."
<bump>
Abbey shook her head "No you just holding me is fine" she told Heath snuggling into him more.
~~~
Jackson nodded as he looked back down at the book "We soon arrived into Skull Shores to try to catch the enormous beast again and this time he will be mine" he read to Venus as his eyes widened.
Heath smirked as he held her tighter, wrapping his arms around her.
~~
Venus's jaw dropped "Skull Shores? Beast?" she gasped "What are we in, a horror movie? Aren't we supposed to be going to the Great Barrier reef?"
<bump>
<bump>
Abbey sighed relaxing in Heath's warmth.
~~~
Jackson shook his head nervously "I do not think so anymore Venus" he said "Remember those refuel supplies pits stops Farnum was talkin about" he said to Venus.

Heath smiled down at her as he closed his eyes.
~~
Venus's eyes widened "We have to make sure to not get off the boat."