miley cyrus Miley disses God

big-fat-meanie posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 02:38AM
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Teen terror Miley Cyrus was given a dressing down by her church pastor for sending text messages to boyfriend Justin Gaston during one of his sermons in Montrose, California. Even though the couple were sitting alongside each other, they thought they could hoodwink the man of God by engaging in textual relations inside the house of worship. "They thought they could fool people, but Miley couldn't stop giggling," says an eyewitness.

miley cyrus 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año vannesashaheen said…
sick
she is soooooo stupid she disses god omg i think im gonna pukeeeee
hace más de un año Crazy-Chica said…
hmmm
that's really disrespectful.
hace más de un año SaraE said…
I'll agree it's disrespectful, but I don't think she meant it to diss God. She's a teenager. She's gonna make mistakes.
hace más de un año tino_kitch said…
mischievous
ih miley i love you can i see you come to split lake we all love you well bye to miley cyurs
hace más de un año countrygirl2008 said…
iagree with sarah she was being a typicular teen in church. but i also think it was wrong to being doing something elso instead of listening to the sermon. that is also disrespectful to god.
hace más de un año SG1-090 said…
They were probably texting so they didn't have to talk *shrugs*
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año miley13 said…
angry
why miley why
hace más de un año celebfan009 said…
wink
so what if she did? it's up to her who she believes!!! She probably didn't mean to anyway! Leave her alone, she is just a girl!
hace más de un año funkyprincess said…
angry
yeah im with celebfan009
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
ok yes shes a teenager yes shes a girl yes she made a mistake and yes that was disrispecful but its not going to give her more fans or really take some away if they stop liking her for this mistake they r kinda stupid and no im not a bigg fan im a super small fan but i like her for some of her music and not her mistakes so if u just like her cuzz u think shes perfect your not a true fan
hace más de un año zanesaaomgfan said…
mischievous
Nobody's perfect! Not even yourself!
hace más de un año twifanpire_16 said…
big smile
give her a break she is just a normal kid!!!!!!!!