películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10351-10400 of 16477

hace más de un año DarkSarcasm said…
I have been programmed.

I just said "can't lose". Why, I ask myself? I then look up to see the end of a FNL promo on TV. We now have proof that television brainwashes people. =P

Plaid FTW.
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
hahahah DASM
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
So...you're gonna be in FNL?
I for some reason loved and bought this dress
 ................. I for some reason loved and bought this dress
That's cute.
I know right
Dresses. Ugh.
Das you don't like dresses?
I haven't worn a dress in about 10 years. I'm more of a jeans person... =P
yes I love jeans to though
I would LOVE dresses if I had the right body for them...I'm too insecure to wear anything but jeans & a t-shirt.
Eh, that might be part of my problem too. But mostly, I just think they're too... girly. =P
DASM you are soo pretty though!!!!!!!and so are you heather!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhh thats why I play sports
well bye I am going to bed now holla!
surprise
Jackie, I love how naive you are! Lets just say I have the best personality of all my family members...
meh i don't like being nieve!
Anybody hooooome? =D
I'm here and heather if your here watch this vid right now cause in the bowling alley scenes she looks so cute
Hiya Jackie.

That chick was on SNL a few days ago. She was weird. =P
hahah I know she is wierd but I like her songs even though she can't reallly sing!!but still shes a QT sometimes!
You like her songs even though she can't really sing... that makes sense. lol.
hahah I mean live she can't sing live
There's nothing adorable about Ke$ha.
laugh
Now THIS is adorable!
big smile
Hello my lovers.
hace más de un año becca85 said…
worried
WOW!! Something really weird just happened to my account. It said it was "temporarily suspended." Has that happened to anybody else?
Not to me personally but to Charmed_luver do you remember her becca thats why she made the charmed-luver account and then she made the house_anatomy one!but I swear all she ever did was talk to me and her girlfriend she did nothing wrong either!
If you post the same comment more than (I think) three times, the spam filter will pick you up & you'll be suspended until papa realizes that you're not a spammer. That one got me a few times... =P
ahh I get it!
angry
OK, I can't remember any instance that I've done that, but it's entirely possible. It might have also been a glitch with my laptop. I'm trying to make it last until the end of the school year before I take it in to get fixed, but I'm having serious doubts it's going to make it. It's mostly hardware issues (it basically needs a new hard drive), but I've also been noticing issues with my Internet as well (I was also experiencing problems with logging in to Facebook yesterday).

It's just so frustrating!
well sometimes when you go to post a comment failpop accidently posts it two times, and on some picks if you don't see it you post again and then it's three times!
Becca, I find that threats of violence & the occasional shake make mine cooperate. =)

I wouldn't worry too much about the temporary suspension, it's obviously been fixed, 'cause you're here. If it keeps happening, I'd contact the F4 and ask why, but otherwise, I'd say you're alright. =P
last edited hace más de un año
big smile
That's what I had to do last time to get it to cooperate. I pounded the underside of it and it started working again.

And, yep, I shut down my Internet and tried again and it logged on just fine, so it might have been temporary. I just had never seen that before, so I was worried that someone was mad at me and reported me for some reason. Anyways, I'm back!

I'm super excited!! I am a huge Disney fan and I had answered a pick earlier this week that asked what Disney Princess' diary I would most like to read, just to get more insight into their characters, and that concept piqued my interest. I decided that I wanted to brainstorm ideas and write them down to see if they would go anywhere. Needless to say, my creativity had fun with that and I now have first diary entries for Belle, Aurora, Pocahontas, and Mulan (I'm actually still writing Aurora's). Belle's was the most fun and I found out, she has quite the sense of humor.

I know that this is the horror spot (which Disney is essentially the opposite of), but I am super happy that my writer's block is finally gone that I wanted to shout it from the rooftops!
big smile
*has never been suspended*

*is awesome*
*can change that* ;D

That's cool, Becca! Are you gonna be posting those on Fanpop?
last edited hace más de un año
NO YOU WILL NOT. I will no longer be this spots HBIC if you do!
I'm sure we can find a replacement.

Ooh, it should be someone who loves M. Night movies! =D
Ok, fine. You can be the HBIC.
Juuust kidding. You is HBIC. Foooor-ehhhh-vurrrrr. [/sandlot]
Uh huh.
I'm debating on whether to post them. I might just post the first diary entries of each one and see what kind of a reaction I get. If it's favorable, I'll continue on.

HEY HEATHER!!
DO IT DO IT
angry
Well, since everyone is so supportive here, I'll post a link when I do it.

It's funny how just three hours ago, I was super happy and now I want to scream in agony. One of my favorite stories is Pride and Prejudice and I was mortified that they completely destroyed the beautiful story when Pride, Prejudice and Zombies was published. And NOW, I learn from a FanPop sidebar ad that there's a PREQUEL?! I want to bash my head against a wall!!
crying
Somebody save me from this torment!!
laugh
LOL! But that sounds like something actually WORTH reading!
I can almost guarantee that it isn't

I don't know what's worse: that they're actually publishing something that I know is going to be horrible, or that I will end up reading it just so that I can complain about it...with examples in detail.
awe!!hunnnnn!!!Ill read it to OK just to make you feel better because Pride prejiduce and zombies horrified me it was so bad ok Ill read it before you do ad tell you what it's like ok
That works!
hahah yes it does!
angry
Me and my big mouth made trouble again!!

My boss was all irritated at the weather, which has been dumping rain all day long. I said, "Look on the bright side. At least, it's not snowing."

I'll give you two guesses what it's doing now...
LOL! Good job, Becca!

What you do next, is complain about being hot and say, "At least it's not 75 and sunny!" See how that one works. =P