películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10601-10650 of 16477

hace más de un año DarkSarcasm said…
Of course she loves us.

*ruffles jackie's hair, makes her look like an 80's glam rocker* ;D
hace más de un año becca85 said…
How is everyone today?

I really should be working on my final exam, but I can't bring myself to do it yet.
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
big smile
No you don't Jackie! If you hated all of us, you wouldn't come here to tell us you did! You are telling us because you DO love us!
Where is everyone?!
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
of course I love you all
*glares at dasm*
exept her hair styling powers umm
*washes and redoes hair*
rainy
TALES FROM THE CRYPT IS AWESOME AND YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH IT!!!

jsyk.

Becca, have you finished the series yet since we ended the TFTC watching party?
 TALES FROM THE CRYPT IS AWESOME AND tu ALL SHOULD WATCH IT!!! jsyk. Becca, have tu finished the s
I have not had the opportunity yet. Though, I did notice a two-pack at Target a few weeks ago that had the first two seasons for $20. Unfortunately, I was not able to buy it. THOSE STUPID MANDATORY BILLS!!
Bills schmills! Tales From the Crypt is way more important! :D

Are they not still there?
They probably are. I haven't been to that particular Target in a while.
hace más de un año EllaBlack said…
crying
UGH!!! I HAVE AP EXAMS TOMORROW!!!! I DON'T WANNA!!!! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!
meh
I have an essay final exam that I am 40% done with.
omg I have to do a test moday and its an essay test but its at random it could be any 6 questions the teachers rolling dice I am a win at essays but an essay in an hour and a half at random with almost nothing to work off of nooo wayy!
*has no school related stuff to freak out about*
=D
*smacks dasm*
*messes up jackie's hair again*
*ignores*
*smacks Dasm then helps Dasm screw with Jackie's hair*
*makes dasm where pink tutu*
*is not lol'ing irl at the improper grammar*
*so love my hair being mussed with*
Lucky you, Jody! Of course, I end up freaking out over nothing. I work well under pressure (as a procrastinator) and that's usually when my best work comes out. With that in mind, I'm almost finished with my first essay topic, but than I have to choose and write about another topic.
Love essays!!!!
angry
Oh screw you Jackie, I hate essays. I'm stressing so much overthis test cause with AP Exams you don't really knoow exactly what's gonna be on them and you have to pass them to get college credit for the college classes that I'm taking. I hae four of those mothers :(
well I am stressing over this test cause i dont know what the essays on I got 1 hour to do it and i need to pass it or ill fail
yep, "you have fourty minutes each to write three essays on some random subject that you have never studied! have fun!"
mischievous
OK, this talk of school is getting depressing, so let's move onto something more horrifying.

Anyone seen any really good horror movies lately? I think I am going to go home and watch the original Prom Night tonight.
Um it's kinda unusual and wasn't what I thoght it would be like, but the Carriers is pretty good.
 Um it's kinda unusual and wasn't what I thoght it would be like, but the Carriers is pretty good.
I might have to refresh my memory by watching the trailer again, but I think I wanted to see that.
It's pretty good, it wasn't what I was expecting
smile
Carriers looks cool, and I like Emily VanCamp.
I've watched a few good horrors lately:
Triloquist (not exactly a quality film, but more like a b-movie guilty pleasure)
Mirrors
House of the Devil
Last night I finished watching the DVD that had a canceled TV show on it ~ Ghost Stories. 1997. It was alright. Nothing as great as Tales from the Crypt, tho. There were some pretty good stories.
last edited hace más de un año
Is it episodic like TFTC? I love those kinds of shows but nothing could ever top TFTC in that area.
It was. They were the typical 20-25 minute long episodes, but they centered on ghostly encounters. They kind of reminded me of the ghost centered episodes of Unsolved Mysteries.
Interesting. I don't think I've heard of it before.
It only lasted "one" season, approximately 44 episodes. I got my DVD off of Walmart's $5 shelf and it just has random episodes on it. Now I want to watch the rest of the episodes. I suppose it's time to go check out Hulu and see if it has old TV shows on it.
So it's like real life ghost stories? Like a documentary about them? Or are they actual tv shows, like fiction?
TV shows, like fiction. Unfortunately, they aren't available on hulu.com, so I can't refer you to a sample episode. I'll look around. They've got to be on here somewhere.
link are episode summaries.
smile
Sounds neat.
The best I can find are 2 minute clips on Amazon.com. Just type an episode name in Google search in quotes followed by ghost stories and it should pull up an amazon link.
Ooh it's from the 70s right? Not my era. lol
YAY!! I just made a new club. Let's see how long it takes FanPop to delete it...
So, I watched Prom Night last night. It was an alright movie, but I didn't really care for the cast choices. Even Jamie Lee Curtis made me cringe a couple of times. And, I think it's pretty bad when I can guess the killer in the first five minutes of the movie. Typically I try and avoid doing that, because it distracts me from the movie, but it was SO obvious.
Halloween is JLC's best horror movie, no doubt. But Terror Train is awesome too. Have you seen that? I'm sure it's very similar to PN in the guessing way but it's still an awesome movie.
laugh
I have not seen Terror Train. Let me guess...there's terror...on a train? ;P
YOu know what show I wish would come back? Are You Afraid of the Dark? that was the greatest TV show EVER when I was a kid
I don't think I ever watched that.
Are you kidding? it was the greatest!
 Are tu kidding? it was the greatest!
Do you know if it's available to watch online?