harry potter HP roleplay, tu decide what happens :)

toppotternerd posted on Jul 06, 2012 at 08:19PM
so i really enjoy roleplays on here because it makes me feel like the magic of Harry Potter is not yet over but all the roleplays i have joined are not being carried on so i thought i'd make my own.
In this roleplay you be one of the characters from the books or you can create your own character telling us whatever you would like to share about that person.
Instead of this roleplay being based on one of the books you can decide how you want it to be. Sneak out to have midnight duels with other roleplayers, explore hogwarts, go to classes with ron,Hermione and Harry discuss teachers and moan about homework. Anyhing can happen so long as everyone has fun.Here's my character:
Name:Cassie charlotte Anderson
Star sign: scorpio
House: Gryffindor
extra info; secret crush on Neville Longbottom, loves quidditch but plays really badly, Very determind, loves sticking up for House elf rights and i'm a Muggleborn.
thats it! hope you all enjoy it :)
last edited on Aug 07, 2012 at 09:28PM

harry potter 6121 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 6121

hace más de un año toppotternerd said…
Hey leia do the others seem a little wierd at the moment to you? anyway i'm gonna go to see yaaa *runs to catch up harry* Hey Harry, wait up!
hace más de un año GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Waiting for class to be over leia and cassie and Harry all got outstandings
Snape: all right for ur next assignment u have to write a paper on ur potion today class dismissed
Seriously, will that man EVER give us a break? Who ever did anything to him? it must have been something to make him want to make everyone elses lives a misery
sad
Lily potter died
smile
Next class-- Herboligy Professor Sprout- alright students put on ur earmuffs and get ready to start
me- I'm guessing somethings gonna scream
wink
oh gawwddd this should be fun *puts ear muffs on* i know Lily potter died, i might have grown up in the muggle world but i wasn't isolated from the wizarding world. Why would that upset Snape though ((btw i do know why it would upset snape, otherwise i wouldn't be a very good potterhead would i??haha i'm just keeping in character)) any ideas Harry ??
last edited hace más de un año
hmmm
Ok ((wat is that thing that screams when u take it out if the pot and my friend Kendall said that we r losers she said because we r renacting Harry potter))
hace más de un año dragonsmemory said…
((Mandrake, or Mandraagora. The scream kills whenbthe plant is mature. Seedling will knokck you out. Looks like a fat, ugly baby))
I don't know. I really don't know why my mum's death would upset Snape. All I know is that he hated my dad, and transferred that to me.
kiss
((Mandrake)) well actually he liked ur mom alot *taking out and puting in with new soil*
So, why does he hate me? *realizes* I look like Dad…with Mum's eyes. And he has to see that.
smile
yes of course and.... that really sums it all up *when we finish Professor Sprout says* Class dismissed for homework u have to write an essay on the mandrake.
ok so far 2 papers r dew next i have free period wat do u have im going to do one of my papers and if i have time im going to go to kitchen and grab a snack wanna come
Next I have Potions. That's my last class ofthe day, but I scheduled tryouts for this evening. And, I…uhh…just wanted to ask…if maybe…uhh…you…wantedtogototheballwit­hme­?
heart
ummmm yeah sure no has asked me so i guess ill see u there *kisses him for 3 seconds alycce runs to hermione and says* hermione guess what harry asked me to the ball!!!!!!!!!!
H-- well ron asked me to the ball
A-- no way eeech thats awesome *they hug each other*
*stands there, a bit unsure of what just happened*
Sprout: Mr. Potter, are you going to stand there and let the Venemous Tentacula getg you?
Harry: *jerked back to reality* No, Professor
Sprout: Then get moving or you'll be late.
Harry: *nods and leaves the greenhouse, pausing only tok slap at a Venemous Tentacula by the door*
((On another roleplay, it was said that I do a good Harry and Voldemort. Agree?))
heart
((agree)) im finished my paper so i grab a quick snack and start looking for a ball gown
hey hermione do u think this dress looks good on me
H-- OMG i-i-its amazing
A-- thank u
((my dress looks like this go to google.com and look up "ball gowns" its the last dress on the second row. the girl who plays me is Sasha Pieterse look her up on google too))
((how old ru))
((Mine is, obviously, Dan. You can hear him when you read my posts, can't you?))
*sits through Potions, trying not to lash out at Snape every time he makes fun of Harry's parents. As usual, his potion isn't the greatest, but that's only because he's caughtf up in thinking about his parents and Snape*
when its time for lunch i sit down and look around for harry
*having been forced to stay behind and clean out his cauldron, Harry is late for lunch. He practically runs to the Great Hall, which turns out to be a bad idea. He trips and falls, breaking his nose. After another reckless sprint, he drops down beside Alycce* Hi. Did I miss anything?
kiss
nope not really just.....wait what happened to ur nose and i cant wait for tonite the ball is gonna be awesome
Well, Snape held med after class and clean out my ccauldron the Muggle way. That made melate,so I ran here and tripped. Why do you ask? *he doesn't mention his lack of any dancing ability*
smirk
oh no reason but i hope u can dance cause i dont alow people stepping on my feet
blush
Uhh, yeah, about that… *blushes redder than Ron's hair*
smile
u cant dance im guessing its ok i was kiding
Thanks. Imagine me trying to dance with someone like Cho. I'd make a complete arse of myself. *puts his arm around her shoulders*
smile
yeah well its ok umm i need to go get hermione so we can get ready bye
Ok. I'll meet you in the common room. *gives her a quick hug, then gets up to leave*
heart
*leaving bring hermione to their room* ok can u zip
H-- yeah sure hold on ur eyeliner ok their u go
A-- thanx now lets go downstairs *we go down and we see the boys we say* hey we're ready
I'm ready as well. *smiles, then flattens his hair out of habit. His dress robes are simple, and not toi fancy, which gives him less opportunity to trip* ((They're the same ones he worse in GOF, just without the long hair. Really, that looked terrible on him. And it was the one time his hair was messy. Pitiful))
heart
hey r ready to go
All se…*trails off, noticing Alycce's dress forthe first time. Hiss jaw drops almost to the floor*
blush
*alycce blushes* come on *grabs harrys arm and starts pulling him. when they r standing at the stairs she stops
*crashes into her* Why are we stopping?
sad
im a little nervous what if i trip o-o-or worse i dont know the last time i went to a dance someone spilled juice on my white dress
((sorry i have to go can we go to the ball tomorrow i really wanted to do this tonite but i have to go))
((Darn. I'll do my post and I'll see you tomorrow))
If anyone's going to trip, it would be me. Look at me. I can hardly walk to class without falling.
hace más de un año BeMyB00Bear said…
wink
((I'm soo sorry I wasn't on! Our Internet was down!!)) *walks into the hallway in a beautiful blue one shouldered dress that flaired at the bottom. Little diamonds lining the edges. Hair in waves and a small crown on her head. She stops around the corner and smile to something behind Harry and Alyssa. He shoves into Harry causing her to frown a bit. Harry looks up in horror to see that her date was Draco. He offers his arm and they walk into the ballroom together.*
*stares after her in shock, rubbing his bruised shoulder* She must be crazy…
big smile
*after about twenty minutes dancing with Draco, goes to sit by Harry* Hey Harry! Are you having fun?!
blush
*Ron plops down beside Harry* Why hello! I'm Leia! You must be Ron! Ive hears a lot about you!
Ron: who are you here with?
Me: um.... *blushes*
She's here with the amazing bouncing ferret. *smiles at the memory*
Harry! Just because you two aren't friend doesn't mean you can call him names! *doesn't know what he's talking about*
*Ron:* Your here with Malfoy?! How can you stand to even touch him? *shudders at thought*
I frown, "I didn't know you hated him that much....."
Mutual hatred, really. We've hated each other from Day 1.
Oh... ok. *shakes head, trying not to look sad* ((do you think you could do draco?)))
So Harry... um.. what's up?
((I think I can manage the ferret))
Harry: Not much. Tripped going to lunch.
Draco: Idon't know how you can stay on your broom when you can't even walk, Potter. *sits next to Cassie*
Harry: *half mutters* Piss off, Malfoy.
Draco: Why should I when you and your blood-traitor friend are sitting next to my date?
hmmm
*nervously grabs Dracos hand and pulls him off* sorry guys. We'll just... uh go
Bye. *offers awide false grin and equally false smile*
((Convincing wasn't I? Wait until you see my Voldemort. If you put my Voldy next to canon Voldy, you'd think mine was the real thing))
Draco and I both glare at Harry but for different reasons.
(Noe Ron) She kinda pretty. What did you say her name was, Harry?