harry potter HP roleplay, tu decide what happens :)

toppotternerd posted on Jul 06, 2012 at 08:19PM
so i really enjoy roleplays on here because it makes me feel like the magic of Harry Potter is not yet over but all the roleplays i have joined are not being carried on so i thought i'd make my own.
In this roleplay you be one of the characters from the books or you can create your own character telling us whatever you would like to share about that person.
Instead of this roleplay being based on one of the books you can decide how you want it to be. Sneak out to have midnight duels with other roleplayers, explore hogwarts, go to classes with ron,Hermione and Harry discuss teachers and moan about homework. Anyhing can happen so long as everyone has fun.Here's my character:
Name:Cassie charlotte Anderson
Star sign: scorpio
House: Gryffindor
extra info; secret crush on Neville Longbottom, loves quidditch but plays really badly, Very determind, loves sticking up for House elf rights and i'm a Muggleborn.
thats it! hope you all enjoy it :)
last edited on Aug 07, 2012 at 09:28PM

harry potter 6121 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 6121

hace más de un año dragonsmemory said…
I love roleplaying. Especially as my favorite character, Harry. Until this really gets going, the only divergence from canon I'm sharing is that he's more clumsy than book-Harry
hace más de un año toppotternerd said…
okey doke, we could wait for some more people to join or we could just get this started ourselves, what do you think?
hace más de un año ella12255221dd said…
Well We better get started quick
Let's start
woo from now on i suggest thatanything thats said that isn't part of the roleplay should be written in double brackets like this (( )) btw ella12255221dd who's your character?
((Yeah. This is how I lerned how to talk to the other roleplayers when I first started. So, who's going first?))
((i'll set the scene.How about kings cross, everyone's about to board the train for hogwarts, saying goodbye to family ect.?))
Cassie:Mum, she's 11 now, why is she scared to enter Platform 9&3/4? she's seen me do it loads of times!
Cassie's mum:its her first time and you know your sister's not good at trying new things.
Cassie: *roll's eyes and runs through the wall*
((Well, the saying goodbye to family part is a bit harder for me :) ))
*pauses at the barrierlike he's done who-knows-how-many times before, takes a deep breath, runs at the barrier, and collides with Cassie on the other side* Sorry.
hace más de un año BeMyB00Bear said…
smile
Hey! I love Harry Potter! Mind if I join?
((Sure. Just pick a character (or make one up) and jump in!))
big smile
Ok!
Name: Leia Jane Marlok
Gryfindor, 14, crush on Ron, loves Neon Green, random and good friend
((And now to jump in. I'm Harry, a very clumsy Harry, just so you know))
(Run through the wall not paying attention to her soroundings. Bumps into Harry causing both to fall down and his glasses to fall of and break)) Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Let me fix your glasses! ((Uses wandless magic to fix glasses))
((welcome bemyboobear :) ))
Hey watch where your - oh hi Harry! sorry, i thought you might have been a Slytherin, and its Leia isn't it?
*sarcastic* Oh yes. I look SO much lijke Goyle we could almost be twins. *adjusts his glasses* Stupid barrier. Every year I end up crashing into someone. It's the same problem I have with the Floo.
Hi! Yeah I'm Leia! Can you two show me around? I'm new! I know I'm in fourth year and a gryfindor. I just trasfered!
In all honesty, there's not much to show. That''s thed barrier, there's the schhool train, and this is tghed pplatform. Where'd you transfer from?
Academy of Witches and Wizards in America. So who are you?
Cassie Anderson, *reaches out to to take Leia's hand* 4thYear,Ravenclaw,DaughterOfSarahAndMatthe­wAn­der­son­,Wh­oAr­eBo­thM­ugg­leV­ets­And­Own­The­irV­ery­Own­Vet­ina­ryI­nMy­Hom­eTo­wn *takes a DEEP breath after talking so quickly* please to meet you
((Train whistles)) shouldn't we get on the train?
(Laughs and takes hand) As you know I'm Leia, 14, Gryfindor, Never knew my parents. Nice to meet you. But seriously, the train?
*blinks as if coming out of a trance* Wha-? oh yeah, let's go *starts to run pushes's through the crowd of misty eyed parents watching first years pile onto the train* its always so cramped in here at this time, COME ON HARRY!!!
last edited hace más de un año
hmmm
((Harry juststood there looking T somethingng. I sigh and grab his hand and follow Cassie through the croud, jumping on the train just in time)) Where do we sit Cassie?
We just need to find a cabbin, we could go and find Ron and Hermione,harry will probably want to sit with them i mean, they are bestfriends, i wonder if Luna and Ginny will be with them?,they're all in our year too, or we could just find our own cabbin?
meh
I guess we can go find your friends. Just cause I'm new doesn't mean I want to intrude....
smile
*smiles* i'm sure they'd love you i've only been hanging out with them the past couple years and that's only because luna introduced me, i was just like you not, wanting to intrude but they instantly took me in. but if you'd feel more comfortable sitting in another cabbin thats fine too *starts to walk down the train brushes past seamus* oh h-hi S-seamus *starts to walk quicker* Did he look at me?
wink
((Giggles)) Yeah. He mumbled, blushes and walked off quickly like you did. You like him don't you! Well lets go find your friends!! I want to show my weird side and freak people out!!!
hace más de un año DrJacksonLake said…
smile
Mind if I join, guys?
((Sorry guys))
*tripss along behind the girls* Hows about right here? It's empty. No one staringg at my forehead.
Of course you can join! You can either pick a original character or make one up!
*follows Harry into compartment and shut door behind Cassie.* So what do we do now?
*sits* Going from past experience, Malfoy is going to show up soon and try to push my buttons. You two will try and defend me, causing him to round on you. Then my saving-people thing kicks in and I hhex Malfoy and those worthless lumpss of meat he calls bodyguards
hace más de un año GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Alycce Cathaway
cancer
Griffindor
extra info: secret crush on harry potter loves quidditch plays seeker for griffindor house
Oh hey guys whats up have you seen Hermione I really want to talk to her about something. Oh whos the new girl I'm Alycce 14 I'm in my fourth year. Can I join? *sits* i want some pumpkin juice. ((so i wanted my character to be friends with harry ron and hermione she like everyone but slytherians plus everybody knows her.))
So let me guess Draco was bugging you guys. here hold on.*standing* *KICK* *Draco moaned* *sit* HAHA that was hilarious. Now can we get rid of him. WINGARDIUM LEVIOSIA *thunk* there done
((I'm Harry and he already is the Gryffindor Seeker. Maybe you can be the reserve.))
Hi. Who are you agsain? You talked too fast for me tok catch your name.
((Harry's not sitting with Ron and Hermione))
kiss
((ok)) Hi I'm Alycce nice to meet you. *blushing* well do u mind if i join u
Nice to meet you. I'm Harry Potter. Not the storybook character you probably grew up hearing about. Just Harry.
oh cool um so is it ok if i sit with u guys
Sure. *a twinge runs through the scar. He touches it, then ruhns his hand through his hair, making it even messier and revealing the thin cut over hhijs right eye*
r u ok
I'm fine. I can't touch my forehead without someone worrying?
oh im sorry but uhhhhh *Alycce blushing* oh uh *the sweet cart rolls down the hall* do want something to eat
*sticks head out of the door* excuse me could i get some pumpkin juice and chocolate frogs
Yeah. Chocolate Frogs. They're my favorite. *starts wondering why Alycce is blushing and stamering*
blush
((cause she has a crush on u and u already no that)) here i love them too *she looks down and blushes* so whats your fav subject mines defense against the dark arts
zzz
*before harry could answer she goes to sleep*
((Harry's thick, remember. He's so nearsighted he can hardly walk))
*watches her sleep and eats, thinking about his "disaster date" with Cho*
wink
((the train just stopped)) *UUUURRRRCCCCHHHH* ahhh oh we're here umm i gotta go *standing she leaves* *one of Alycce's notebooks falls out but she leaves to quickly* ((it opens to a page that has harry's name doodled all over saying like i <3 harry or harry in a heart pick it up and look at it))
*picks up the notebook* Hmm…*reads* Mrs. Alycce Potter. Oh, Merlin. Not another crazed fanggirl. *grabs his stuff and gets off the train*
*looks through bookbag* oh no my notebook ahhhh he's gonna see that i like him *someone taps her sholder -- he says so u got a crush on harry potter* umm yeah i guess like im not one of those fangirls i really do like him for who he is.