Blair & Chuck C/B fans foros Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8201-8250 of 10019

hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
I'm trying to friend you.. I just don't know how on this new layout.. lol.
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
I'm trying to friend you.. I just don't know how on this new layout.. lol

rofl, I almost had an heart attack when I saw the new layout...it's not bad just never thought it for them to change it :))

Yeah the poll is so addictive :)) It sucks that the poll only closes in January ...frustrating really. They are neck and neck omg
Julia who are you voting for?
I just subscribed and unsubscribed to your channel.. lol. I thought if I clicked on the subscribe button there might be an option to friend people, but there isn't.. lol.
I'm starting to think there's no option to friend people on this layout, which is just ridiculous. There's a link to block the user and one to send a message, but nothing about adding as a friend, as far as I can tell :/
Gonna have dinner.. be back before you notice it ;)
We are winning !!! Gosh I feel like such a traitor :D
 We are winning !!! Gosh I feel like such a traitor :D
kiss
Ok catch you later Cint :D
Back!!

LMAO!! You're not a traitor.. you've just seen the light :D
We're over 8000 votes ahead.. yesterday we were over 13000 votes behind. That's just insane, people are voting like crazy!! CBers and DEers are not normal.. lol
I think you can't really friend people with this new version of YT, this is driving me crazy.. LOL!!
big smile
I found the contacts option on youtube maybe it's there, what's your user name maybe I can find out :))

CBers and DEers are not normal.. lol

We know that better than anyone right :))
if it keeps this way ,CB will win ... I never thought possible but DE'rs aren't giving up that easily

If you remember correctly DE won last year :D
last edited hace más de un año
I had some connection problems.. ugh!! back on my mom's laptop :D

My username is cbshipper :)

I remember last year very well.. CB got 4th place, behind DE and 2 Glee couples, Rachel/Puck and Rachel/Finn, if I'm not mistaken. I wasn't very happy with that.. lol. Specially cause if we had won we'd have surpassed Naley.. haha. They only won 2 times as well ;)
I think this year we'll only know the winner for sure when it's over, cause people can vote as many times as they want so the numbers can change at any moment.. that's why people need to keep voting!!
I remember last year very well.. CB got 4th place, behind DE and 2 Glee couples, Rachel/Puck and Rachel/Finn, if I'm not mistaken. I wasn't very happy with that.. lol.

Hated that thing !!! what gives, and this year they are nowhere in sight, what does that tell you ?

but I want them to win. three years is a big thing :)
also I love that Santana and Brittany are there as well, adored them this year :D
ans who knew Stelena fans had it in them lol
I found you :D
crying
You are right I don't think it's possible to befriend you
this year they are nowhere in sight, what does that tell you ?

Exactly, they weren't even selected among the Glee couples.. they lost to Brittany/Santana and Kurt/Blaine. That just shows they don't really have that many fans.

also I love that Santana and Brittany are there as well, adored them this year :D

I think they're ok, but my problem with Glee couples is that they lack consistency. And in their case, I can see that Santana really loves Brittany, but not so much the other way around. I get this feeling from Brittany that she doesn't really love anyone, she's a bit stoic.
It seems like SE are gonna get 3rd place.. it's weird, there are so many couples I don't know in the top 10..

You are right I don't think it's possible to befriend you

:( That's just stupid.. are they trying to imitate Twitter and Tumblr? You can follow people but you can't friend them..
I think they're ok, but my problem with Glee couples is that they lack consistency

Same, with Glee I'm so afraid to ship because almost always they screw them up heavenly ! For like eg I used to be crazy over Quick, until season 2 came...and then I gave up on them...they got ruined imo...they weren't the same...I also liked Finn/Quinn and Rachel/Puck...so happy I didn't get obsessed with them !
Even though Chuck messed up over and over the important thing is he loves Blair just like Damon loves Elena and they show in in every word, action etc...whilst with Glee one day you said 'I love you' to one person and the next you totally forget or you just don't give a crap anymore ! at least with Britanna there was some consistency and same with Kurt/Blane, no wonder Finchel and puckllberry lost this year!

rand over :)

It seems like SE are gonna get 3rd place.. it's weird, there are so many couples I don't know in the top 10

Yeah it's weird:(

That's just stupid.. are they trying to imitate Twitter and Tumblr? You can follow people but you can't friend them

What's next facebook ! God noo

btw don't like twitter
one day you said 'I love you' to one person and the next you totally forget or you just don't give a crap anymore !

MTE! That's something that really annoys me.. the same thing that happens in GG with Nate and Serena, every episode they are completely in love with someone new :/ What makes people like B/S and K/B so much is probably that, they're the only main characters that are gay, so they can't really be switching partners every episode.. lol
Oh.. I'm not really a twitter fan either. I made an account, but I never used it cause I didn't really know what to post there. And when you have facebook you can post anything you'd like there. FB kinda copied stuff from other social networks and put them all together.
big smile
So what are your feeling about NS now?

I made an twitter account but didn't knew how to post/use it and gave up :)) only have Facebook, fanpop and youtube :D
NS as in Nate/Serena?? I'm ok either way, now that both Jenny and Carter are gone and probably never coming back, there's no reason for me to dislike them together. I prefer them to Derena, anyway :)

I have accounts everywhere: facebook, fanpop, youtube, listal, lastfm, myspace, orkut, delicious, tumblr, goodreads, beststuff, orangotag, skoobs and o livreiro (the last 3 are brazilian sites).. those are the ones I can remember, maybe there are more.. lol.
Oh.. I forgot fanfiction.net..lol
rainy
wow so many accounts :D it's great if you can manage them all.
In my case I prefer Derena to NS :) just because like you said they were more consistent :D
and now suddenly Serena is in love with Dan ? it's all so messed up ,after how she treated him... also I looked at the ratings and since season 3 they plummeted like crazy...I am so afraid Cint :(
Haha.. I try, but some of them get abandoned from time to time.

GG is all wrong now, the only good thing about it is CB. The last episodes were actually getting better, but I doubt it's gonna continue this way. Tbh, I'd prefer if they ended the show this season instead of dragging it for too long, like it happened to OTH and Smallville, for example. But of course, I'll miss CB like crazy when the show does end. :')
Tbh, I'd prefer if they ended the show this season instead of dragging it for too long

I understand that! but It would hurt to much :/ I just can't think about this now

I was browsing fanpop and found the spot for 'Serial Killers' it's weird right? and strange ... I mean I like a good documentary and a good book , but this is to much :/
LOL!! That's just creepy.. I'm so normal when I compare myself to some people out there.. ;P

Today I joined the Emily/Nolan spot :D I think I'm a little addicted.. I need people to start writing more fics about them. There are only 3 on ff.net. but it's good to see there are a lot of crazy people out there that ship them :D
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
Hey girls! Sorry I left, I was watching a movie!

Julia do you have an account ?

I do, I share it with my friend, we don't upload videos, we signed up a couple years ago. But it's Megajujus1 if you wanna add me.

Julia who are you voting for?

I'm voting for DE! But I don't vote all the time, only when I see the link on the DE Wall or on Tumblr. :)
I was watching a movie!

Which movie??

if you wanna add me.

After a lot of searching, we came to the conclusion that you can't friend people anymore with the new version of YT, only subscribe :/
You're voting against us, bitch!! LOL!!:D
laugh
LOL!! That's just creepy.. I'm so normal when I compare myself to some people out there

rofl me too :))

Emily /Nolan really? I have to catch up , saw many ship them...so what they are still love/hate relationship?
did you join the Tate/Violet spot ?

Hey girls! Sorry I left, I was watching a movie!

That's ok ,What movie?

I'm voting for DE! But I don't vote all the time, only when I see the link on the DE Wall or on Tumblr

now I feel like such as traitor lol :)))

monkey

After a lot of searching, we came to the conclusion that you can't friend people anymore with the new version of YT, only subscribe :/

lots and lots of searching lol ...
So this is where we stand :)
 So this is where we stand :)
laugh
I was watching "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying", I'm going to NY in 9 days and I'm going to watch this play with Daniel Radcliffe (I'm freaking out) and I wanted to watch the movie first so I could know what the play was all about!

You're voting against us, bitch!! LOL!!:D

LMFAO!! It's actually a battle between CB'ers and DE'ers! I can't wait until this poll finishes and people stop freaking out about this on the DE wall.
Emily /Nolan really? I have to catch up , saw many ship them...so what they are still love/hate relationship?

LOL! Yeah, I'm one of the weird ones.. haha. They're just the perfect match, it's a totally partners in crime thing. :)
They had this awful fight last episode because she betrayed him.. so sad. I'm expecting lots of tension when the show returns :D

did you join the Tate/Violet spot?

Not yet. I was debating whether I should or not. There aren't many people there and I'm already on the AHS spot.
I'm going to NY in 9 days and I'm going to watch this play with Daniel Radcliffe

NY! That's so cool! If I were to go to the US, I'd go there :)
But I'd rather watch it in January, when Darren Cris replaces Daniel.

I can't wait until this poll finishes and people stop freaking out about this on the DE wall.

LMAO!! I need to go to the DE spot to see what people are saying.. I can only imagine it.. haha.
New York ! take me with you lol, that's awesome Jules :D
How long are you staying there?
So are you going just for the play or...

It's actually a battle between CB'ers and DE'ers! I can't wait until this poll finishes and people stop freaking out about this on the DE wall.

Or on the CB wall just like I posted it 2 minutes ago :)))

but it's getting pretty tired !

Is Nolan in love with her? I kinda liked her with Jack ...oh well

Not yet. I was debating whether I should or not. There aren't many people there and I'm already on the AHS spot.

Me I'm there :D:D:D:D:

I know!! Me too! But I bought the tickets before I knew Darren was going to replace him! But anyways, I'll still be there when he does, and I'll be sure to wait outside to get an autograph.

are you all aware of the this play, was I living under a rock :)))

LMAO!! I need to go to the DE spot to see what people are saying.. I can only imagine it.. haha.

Thinking of doing some spying Cint :))
How long are you staying there?
So are you going just for the play or...

So, here in Brazil, when you turn 15, it's like a big thing. People throw huge parties. I preferred going on a trip to the US. I'm going to a lot of places, and NY is one of them, it was actually a coincidence that Daniel and eventually Darren were going to be there as well.
Is Nolan in love with her? I kinda liked her with Jack ...oh well

No, he likes Tyler. :/ Do you know who he is? I can't remember in which episode he first appears.. I like Emily/Jack too, I'm sure they'll be adorable when it happens, but I just love E/N for some reason I can't even explain. I don't see them happening anytime soon, though.

Me I'm there :D:D:D:D:

LOL! Ok, I'll join the spot. ;D

I'll still be there when he does, and I'll be sure to wait outside to get an autograph.

Hahah.. you have to tell me if he's as hot in person as he is on Glee :P

was I living under a rock :)))

Haha.. I've known about this play for a while, I can't even remember where I read about it first. And just yesterday I was reading an article about Darren that mentioned it ;)

Thinking of doing some spying Cint :))

Thinking of doing some laughing, actually.. haha
big smile
That's awesome Julia....have fun :D

btw I like Darren Chris
big smile
you have to tell me if he's as hot in person as he is on Glee :P

I bet he's even hotter!
I'm going to a lot of places

Where else are you going??
btw I like Darren Chris

Who doesn't?? lol

I bet he's even hotter!

Is that even possible?!? :P
mischievous
I know Tyler! hate him...what was his plan ? to replace Daniel?
Jack and Emily are adorable and the thing I liked most about Nolan was the banter...and despite all, him helping Emily achieve her goal

LOL! Ok, I'll join the spot. ;D

Yay! although I have to warn you it's a little depressing..no wonder after all they'd been thru :)

Thinking of doing some laughing, actually.. haha

evil evil thoughts I like it :)
Where else are you going??

I'm going to Washington D.C., San Francisco, LA and Orlando. :D I'm so excited!
what was his plan ? to replace Daniel?

From what we've seen so far, I assume he just wants to work for the Grayson's company and be rich again, since his family lost their money.

I'm going to Washington D.C., San Francisco, LA and Orlando. :D I'm so excited!

Wow, all over the country. I'd just have added Chicago and Vegas to that list :)
Washington D.C., San Francisco, LA and Orlando

wow that's fantastic! one of the things why I love Gossip Girl and Sex & the City is New York....it feels so real :D