Blair & Chuck C/B fans foros Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 10019

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
hihi , I like the spot a lot, good to steal some Icons and to see who's on top...be happy Damon and Elena are winning almost every pick :)
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
Thanks God... I was thinking... What do you think will happen in season 3?
Damon and Elena getting closer, especially Elena, I wanna see her doubt her love for Stefan , because we all know how Damon feels...I want her to make the next step, and I wanna see Stefan with Katherine:) oh and a lot of Forwood, glad to know they are finally happening

you?
what about gossip girl ?
OMG You just wrote the perfect season 3. Why aren't you Julie?

I think they'll like, go on a road trip to find Stefan and during it, they'll get closer!

Just watched 4x10.
Great minds think alike :))

I hope Julie doesn't screw this up, seeing as she always in on Stefan's side, and I like more Kevin, only because he directed Scream :))

4x10 yeah from now on it's a drought, not many CB scenes so try hang on :(

Yeah, Julie is like the SE fan and Kevin is the DE fan.

Yeah, lots of friends of mine, stopped watching because of the lack of CB scenes...
i know! just hope they will continue with the build up, and do it right! we can wait, we waited 2 seasons for a kiss right?

IKR? many cb'rs watched only the few CB scenes that aired in those episodes, better for us, because the ratings sucked lol:)
I have a feeling that season 3 will be the DE season!!

hahah I hope that doesn't happen to me!
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
Girls!!! :) I was shocked to see there was activity on this thread.. ;P
kiss
I hope so Julia, we need more DE bonding :)

Let's hope not:) because you will lose the plot ...

It's 6:32 am , a new record lol, and I'm going to bed:*

Bye Julia:*
have a great weekend
kiss
Cint baby, :)) yeah we decided to move our talks here for a change:)

sadly I'm gonna sleep :)
bye hun:*
Night Laura!! <3 Again, I arrive just as you're leaving.. hehe
kiss
Hey Cintia!!

Bye Lau! Have a great weekend too!
Hey Julia! Long time no talk.. haha :P
How was your day? Anything interesting?
Yeah! My day was boring... Couldn't go out because I'm still moving stuff from a house to the other... What about you ?
Oh that sucks :/
I stayed home most of the day too, but that's because I was lazy.. haha. And I went to the movies to watch cilada.com. Very funny!! :)
Hahahah I want to watch that! Cilada is hilarious!
Yeah, you should definitely watch it. I only watched the show a few times, but I had seen the trailer for the movie and it seemed good :) The theater was so crowded.. good thing we went early and got good seats.
Damn, it's late! I need to get some sleep.
Night, Julia!! <3
hmmm
Anyone here?!?
kiss
Me:)) Cint baby:*
heart
Laura!!!! :D Finally, we're on FP at the same time again.. hehe
How are you? What's new??
laugh
Yeah we are, although it's late here:))

Nothing new, doing some picks in the Will/Alicia spot:)
Enjoying the summer, taking it easy.

You?
Will/Alicia? They're from The Good Wife, right??

I just got back from my trip yesterday. It was fun and I saw my friend and all, but it rained all the time. The streets were full of water most of the time, so we couldn't go out as much as I'd have liked. Me and my bad luck!! :/
And I only have a few days left before I have to go back to work again.. That's not good at all.. hehe
WIN!! :) It's been so long.. haha
Awww sorry to hear that, At least I hope you had fun :)No new trips planned?
I'm leaving next week, I'm going to spend 2 months at my fathers. Can't wait!

Yeah they are from the Good Wife aka my new obsession :)
last edited hace más de un año
big smile
Yeah ,i have to update the wins lol ^
Classes are not my problem.. those I can skip.. lol!! I start working again on Monday. Vacation time is almost over :(
But next weekend we have a holiday on Friday, so I'm going to São Paulo with some friends from work.. And I'm already planning my trip to Peru in October.. haha.

Yay! I hope you have fun there! Lots of partying.. :D
Haha.. I thought about counting the wins the last time I was here, but I was lazy :P
yay! Peru, that sounds fun:) btw you and Julia are both from Brasil ,small world!

I will, can't wait to see my friends and party all night longgggg! I haven't seen them since December:(

Question: what are your thought on ER? the tv show
Yes!! It's gonna be so much fun! :D I always wanted to go to Machu Picchu.. We bought the plane tickets today :)
Haha.. yeah. I was in Rio yesterday. Only at the airport, but I was there.. lol.

I never watched ER regularly, but I thought it was a good show to watch when there was nothing better to do.. haha. I wanted to watch everything, but I don't know if I ever will.. too many seasons and I have a lot of other shows to watch.
Btw, you NEED to watch Angel!! I stopped now cause I was away and I can't find anywhere where I can watch S4 online. But I loved what I've watched so far. I'm obsessed with Cangel <33
big smile
Machu Picchu- I heard about it ! It's famous for something right? I can't remember now lol

I Started from season 1 and love it! It's so good, and one of a kind type. love Clooney lol ,
smile
Btw, you NEED to watch Angel!!
I'm gonna download the whole series once I go to my father's! Unlimited internet use, love it ...

I'm gonna watch it when I have time
LOL! Are you kidding me?! It's the lost city of the Incas.. it was voted one of the new seven wonders of the world.. haha. You should google it. It seems really beautiful :)

I'm not a fan of Clooney.. hehe. I think I actually prefer the cast from the later seasons.

Yeah, do that!! :D I'm gonna have to download the final seasons too. I just need to find links first.. haha. I can't wait to watch more.
LOL! Are you kidding me?! It's the lost city of the Incas..
*is ashamed* So it's been a while since my history lessons ....It seems great, take a lot of photos :)

I'm only on season 2 (stupid internet) and love the cast, It will be a while till I finish 16 seasons lol:) So many shows, so little time....btw you said that maybe you'll watch The Good Wife:) I'm in need of a friend to talk this show with:)

Do you use torrents to download stuff? maybe I could help:)
Haha.. you bet I will! :)

Oh.. I have a million shows to watch, but I'll make an effort to watch it. No promises, though. It's so hard to find time to watch everything I want. I need longer days.. or more vacation.. hehe

Yeah, I always use torrents when I can find them. It's more reliable. :)
well of you use torrent try www.torrentz.com it's awesome ,I use it all the time:)

Yay! You won't regret it! It's brilliant!
what other shows are you planning to watch?
Here goes my list.. I wanna watch Game of Thrones and a bunch of cancelled/long running shows: Lost, Heroes, That 70's Show, Entourage, House, Party of Five, Battlestar Gallactica, Bones, Dirt, The Sopranos, Early Edition, Joan of Arcadia, Coupling UK, Twin Peaks, Kingdom Hospital, Blossom and Sabrina.. I think that's all.. lol. And I'm not kidding about the last two.. haahah. I used to watch most of these shows at some point and I'd like to finish them..
Oh.. and what about you?
I wanna watch Game of Thrones and Blue Bloods:) and new show The Ringer with Sarah Michelle Geller
From your list:
House MD : it's like my favorite tv show!
Dirt is awesome
Twin Peaks is great
And the rest don't watch:)

My list: I wanna catch up on: Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's, The Mentalist, OTH , and The OC

And started watching the ER:)
Yeah, you mentioned you wanted to watch The Ringer.. who knows? Maybe I'll watch it too, just because of SMG. :)
Blue Bloods? Does is it have anything to do with the books?

I used to watch Dirt cause I love Courteney Cox, but I stopped in the middle of S1 cause I was watching too many shows then.
When did you stop watching OTH? I had to make an effort to keep watching it.. lol. It's so bad now.. haha.
There were some good episodes in S6 of SPN, even if it's not the same anymore. The ending was really good too. :)
And the last season of The OC was the one I liked best! Loved Taylor :)
Blue Bloods? It's a cop show, didn't hear of no books...
I hope the Ringer won't disappoint!

Dirt was awesome ,I hate that it got cancelled , it has a lot of potential

Oth? After Leyton left, and I wasn't even A leyton fan lol, just, it was so dull only with Nailey and the other cast

Spn,I know it's not the same, it's sad, because it used to be great ,now I watch it only to see where is this all headed. it should have ended at season 5 imo. I have to watch season 6. same as you with Dirt, had to many tv shows to watch so I left oth and spn for the hiatus...

with oc i have to watch the last season , the other ones I saw them on tv, but let me tell you , being dubbed it italian sucked the life uot of them , lol, can you imagine :(
Oh.. in that case, definitely not the same thing.. lol.

I think I'll always watch OTH cause I'm a huge Sophia fan :) But I haven't enjoyed this show in sooo long.. and to think it used to be my favorite..

I agree SPN should have ended after S5, as it was supposed to. They shouldn't go on forever just because they can still make money with it :/
the biggest hit on the CW is tvd right now.
I know oth will have it's last season right

Oh and let's not forget GG:)
I stopped watching The OC in the middle of S2 cause it didn't interest me anymore. But like two years ago I bought all the dvds cause they were really cheap and watched the whole thing. As I said, S4 was the best.. But you might not agree with me if you liked Marissa.. hehe
Cint i'm going to sleep, it's 4:30 lol, no wonder we don't bump into each other that often :(

Night hun, take care:*

PS: I kinda liked Marissa and It was awful that she died, but my real babies were Seth and Summer so Of course I wanna catch up...
When I read GG, the show that came to mind first was Gilmore Girls.. lol.