angel beats! Errors

jeongjun posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 06:09AM
I'm an exetreme fan of Angel beats and I watch the episodes over and over again, and I have noticed some errors.

In episode 8 when they go back down to the guild to find the original Tachibana, Noda is the first one to be killed. When he gets stabbed you hear him dropping his halberd, then the clone throws him to the wall and you see him dead near the wall, but you also see right beside him, his halberd even though he dropped it when he was stabbed. How is it that it ended up next to the wall.

Another error, not a big one, but the shadows that start appearring are programmed so the NPCs become them. In episode 12 you see how they transform on the Angel Player screen. Starting from the head down to their feet the NPC start becoming a shadow (this is on the screen of the Angel Player), but in episode 11 when Yuri sees the NPC transform its feet start to become the shadow up to its head, not from the head to the feet.

If you find more errors please post.
last edited on Jun 23, 2010 at 06:10AM

angel beats! 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año paupipau said…
How come Yuzuru comes later then Kanade? due to the heart transplant, kanade should have died later right? so why is it that Yuzuru was the one who came in later, when he died first?
hace más de un año jeongjun said…
Look at it this way.

Who died first? Yuzuru
Was he happy when he died? Yes (he donated organs)
Thus concluding that he never went to the other world.

Who died after? Kanade
Was she happy when she died? No (she wanted to thank the organ donor)

So Kanade would go to the other world right? But now what, how is she going to fulfill her wish if the organ donor is dead? There is no way for her to move on.

And because of that Yuzuru was sent to the world after Kanade died; Yuzuru was needed in that world because of Kanade.
last edited hace más de un año