Zombies How Would tu Survive?

Wow_Nightelf posted on Mar 16, 2011 at 01:40AM
Alright, post how you would survive War World Z.

Zombies 16 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Wow_Nightelf said…
Me and my bud, Kyle, got talking and we actually formed a plan if WWZ ever happened. He lives near a gunshop/grocery store and we agreed he would bring the guns, ammo, and supplies and we would meet at the library. Now, why would that be a good fortress? It's tall, the walls are thick, there's barely anyone ever there, and there are only a few ways of getting into the building. Plus lots of places to hide and all the books any bookworm could read.
hace más de un año HighwayCreature said…
big smile
I actually live in the perfect place if a zombie apocalypse ever occurs. I live way out in the country, where hardly anybody lives, and where we have guns and ammo just in case! I guess the only thing my family would have to do is stock up on food and water supplies and board up the windows and doors for safety. It would also be a smart idea to put in some porch/yard lights, so if a zombie does come buy, we know when it does. Setting up some fencing wouldn't be a bad idea too.
Sasshhhaaa commented…
Sounds great, can I registrarse tu ;) hace más de un año
hace más de un año Claudia4599 said…
I live in Paris. Perfect right? Well we have a bacement/cellar and theres one way in, or one way out. I provid the weapons. My friend will provid food. Bye bye zombies!
hace más de un año cyst said…
I will find supplies,guns and ammo and then a car and will travel to Dragizevo with my family and place myself in the house of one of my friends called Grigor who has a lot of other weapons and a solid fence and will stay there and try getting new equipment to stay alive and don't let groups that are not ours to take control of Bulgaria's future.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kross29349 said…
Get a bunch of guns and ammo food and save some survivors
hace más de un año coole440 said…
Trip my best friend DUHHH ! T______T
hace más de un año luckycloud78 said…
um...me n my friends we r ready crap if it happens at school we have a plan when the zombies walk in me n alexander run to the gym get 4 baseball bats we run to go find subastian ,shawn,n zachary, run to zacharys house get alot of guns and my friend subastian already knows how to drive so ya...from there we just go to walmart n get some food stuff we need and we find survivors
 um...me n my friends we r ready crap if it happens at school we have a plan when the zombies walk in
hace más de un año zombtastic said…
angry
just go 2 the school there is food a fence video cameras and a buss just in case
hace más de un año weresmyanime said…
why isent any one going to farms in their plans cant loot and raid forever i live in a small town up north i have a Double barrle shotgun a 44. marlin repater 2 glocks Kantans a 22 rifle machetes and tons of ammo (almost illgea) i whould have a small group of people and hidout in my house very sulcluded start a farm with chickens and crops every day go for a hour cleanseing the undead with flames roasting their brains AND contin to strenthin the fort and gather more survies when i get more food to support them when you think about it not that hard to survie
hace más de un año xloveXghoulx said…
meh
I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty sure I'd die. Although I might just do myself in before any living dead do he job for me. Lol.
dont worry i will protect you lol and if am not their use my plan
hace más de un año frosttakahashi said…
big smile
My friends are prepared, we devised a plan in 9th grade, if at school we meet in the gym where i know where the broken door to the equipment is hidden behind bleachers, in their we will retrieve 7 bats for us, and a few balls to use for distractions, we will NOT barricade ourselves anywhere cuz thats just stupid, we will scale the art building using the metal drainage pipe to get over the fence and to avoid the over crowded normal escape routes (keep in mind we've done this many times to go to get food at lunch) from there we will take Brittney and Jareds cars to mine, jareds, and kats houses to retrieve our guns and swords, my large claymore his 5 katanas and daggers and kats various pistols and SMG's we all except for one are trained to use swords, so it doesn't matter if we run out of ammo, swords however don't need ammo. From there we will retreat into our nearby mountains in a secluded area we used to go camping in. If our swords break, Kat is a belt in karate, Tameez can make a weapon from almost anything he finds, Jared and Dorie are black belts in tai kwon do, and i am a purple belt in brazilian jiu jitsu. We will lie in wait killing the game there for substinance if we run out of food, and the water from the nearby river, where we have found some small fish. We'll wait there until we either get a message from our allies who are part of the plan,they will get in contact with us two weeks after it starts if they don't we move on in the cars until they run out of gas, then on foot avoiding ALL major populated areas, getting further inland staying in mountains or forests, but if neither are present we take turns watching for infected, if the case comes someone is bit the execution is different for each, either a bullet before they turn, or head chopped off after they turn. (they will be restrained during this to avoid biting others.) if discovered by military we'll join them until we judge they will be overrun. The only time we go to populated areas are when we require weapons or ammo.

So tell me what you think of my plan people ^.^
OSU0004 commented…
awesome hace más de un año
hace más de un año xboxrocksx45 said…
I'd probably take whatever weapons in my house and find a place with doors and windows those will confuse the zombies.I know all the good guns and not to use flamethrowers and stuff like that. i would get two blades such as knifes.I'd then go find food and then one or two survivors now its time to go get a gun any gun with ammo will do.like i said in previous posts, i would keep a a diary to write about the zombies so it would be easier to kill them and find a cure.Id also need a bike. Bikes are quiet and don't run on gas they're also faster than humans and zombies are dead,dumb,and slow i wont get infected on a bike.I'll also need a first aid kit so i don't draw zombies to my area when i trip and fall I'd also need to know everything about my area and make a map of it.Once i have the map me and my friends need a plan.Once that's over all we need to do is get on a building with a latter and a sniper rifle and push the latter down and have one of my friends block the door and blow up the stair so they cant get up then he could stay down there and cut off his arm and draw all the zombies so we can kill them once and for all me and my last friend will save at least one zombie and keep it healthy so we can examine it and find a cure if a zombie outbreak happens again
smile
BTW xloveXghoulx we'd all probably die. Most of us would piss our pants if we were in a zombie outbreak.We just like to think we wouldn't and that we would survive
i think if we all were brave enough, skillful enough, and athletic enough, we would survive we all have pretty good plans and if we are all in the same area we would make a good team we just need to know who the leader is.And i know how..... ZOMBIE SHOOTOUT WHOEVER MAKES THE MOST HEADS EXPLODE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive changed my plan a bit if ya like it tell me first news of zombies: i get to my house tell my freands to go fuck themselves i dont want them with me raid the gas station thats on my road(its in the middle of nowere) use all that fuel for the tank i have(yes i bought a tank and its badass) for weapons i have a lee enfeild,a ww 2 german luger,a glock (for back up most comon gun for ammo) my 2h carbon steel full tang claymore, trench knife (this is just my loadout my dad mom and brothers and sisters have diffrent choices but they arent planning lolz), aand my super soaker flamethrower! as for food my family has a garden which can proived vegs for us we own 13 chickens and we increase food growth as we please (plus i live on a lake FISHIES) i live in a very low pouplated area new liskerd flip the map of canada over and you will find it lol and if i find a sutibul place for refuge i can leave and go somewere else but i will aceppt peoples refuge if they come to my house later on not at the the begining though they probly will steal my stuff plus the type of tank is a jospeh stallin 3 look it up and you may see mine thats my plan

hope you like it put a decent amount of thought into this and as for morality a 100% fine with killing zombies and others who get in my path to survie
nonzombiefodder commented…
Is it right that to kill a zombie tu have to sever the spinal column? hace más de un año