Wuddy Wuddy fanart contest!

oldmovie posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 09:54PM
YAY time to make the spot active!!!!!!!

Maybe you have a secret desire to see some Wilson and Cuddy loving? Maybe you just love their friendship or maybe you want some hot Wuddy sex.......it doesn't matter because it's time to make some fanart!!!!!!!!!

Basically it's going to be similar to missy's competition that used to run called link

As an artist you must come up with different pieces of artwork that must contain the following:
1 wallpaper [1024x768]
1 banner [800x400]
1 header [800x100]
5 icons [100x100]

Picks will be put up to let people vote on which wallpaper/banner etc they liked the best. What's special is that the winners of the banner and icon competition will have their artwork displayed as the spot banner an icon, if that's okay with the spot creator of course :)

I hope this is a way that will get people involved in the Wuddy spot more, because it seriously needs some love!

The due date will be decided depending on the amount of interest the competition gathers.

Participants
oldmovie
misanthrope86
huddysmacked
made_of_awesome
midnyte007

You will have 1 month to finish your artwork, so Due Date: April 9th 2010!!!!

GET STARTED EVERYONE
The contest will either last until April 9th or until all of the participants have finished their artwork, whichever comes first.

To those of you that saw this too late and wanted to participate, send me a message and I'll add you to the list, but I will not extend the due date for you, so bear that in mind if you decide to join late

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
 YAY time to make the spot active!!!!!!! Maybe tu have a secret desire to see some Wilson and Cuddy
last edited on Mar 14, 2010 at 05:15AM

Wuddy 60 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
mischievous
Not to toot my own horn, but I LOVED Project Artwork. Sucks monkey balls that it didn't get much love.

But I am so in for this! Hopefully I will have the time to do it. I'm supposed to be writing a thesis, but Wuddy sex sounds much more interesting.
hace más de un año oldmovie said…
Good luck with your thesis!!!!
But glad you've shown interest and I loved your competition, sad it didn't work :(
hace más de un año huddysmacked said…
smile
I'm in!
YAY
hace más de un año huddyislove said…
smile
Project artwork was amazing :DDD
unfortunately.. Hilly doesn't have photoshop cause her system went into overdrive like, 2 weeks ago. :/
But I would sure like to vote and everything :)
hace más de un año made_of_awesome said…
I'm SO in!!!! I love wuddy!
That's fine Hilly, sorry to hear about your computor :(
Great mow!!!!!!
hace más de un año midnyte007 said…
So when is this contest going to start? I'm anxious to see the fanarts people will make.
I guess we can start now, I was waiting to see if we got any more participants, but I think this is all we are going to get.

SO READY SET GO START!
surprise
Oh bugger, my sizes are all wrong!
^^ WAIT don't change them, what are your sizes?
monkey
My wallpaper is 1280x800
My banner is 800x100
and my header is 700x300
That's totally fine, I was putting up sizing requirements just so that people who don't really know the sizes of the various pieces of artwork had something to go off of.
laugh
Phew! Ok then!
smile
Ok, here are my entries, with a kind of 'depressingly hopeful' theme. Just sorta turned out that way.

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
hace más de un año midnyte007 said…
Ok, here are my entries. They were inspired by the song "Lost" by Michael Buble because before I started making these fanarts, I couldn't get that song out of my head lol. Anyways, I hope you like it. This is the first time I used GIMP so if I failed majorly, then I apologize.

Icon 1: link

Icon 2:
link

Icon 3:
link

Icon 4:
link

Icon 5:
link

Banner:
link

Header:
link

Wallpaper:
link
To all participants, myself included, the fanart is due by midnight tonight. I know since we're all on different time zones it's going to be my midnight.....to give you a sense of how much time you hae, it's 10AM right now.
Ok that answers my question XDD

So I have time *gets to work*
Hey I have a problem... Fp won't allow me to upload wallpapers as wallpapers, may I upload it over photos? It will have the same measurements.
link

link

link I hate that I can upload Wallpapers properly!!!!!!

link

link

link

link

link
worried
Did we vote? Did I miss it?
OH WOW! *facepalm*
I'm an idiot...too much schoolwork lol.

Well I missed the deadline, but I'll get the pick up right now.
laugh
^ I know how you feel! So much to do!
link

Here's the pick!

I'll post the artwork I actually finished LOL:
Wallpaper: link
Icon: link

Congrats to Regi for winning!!!!
huddysmacked's Lay it on me was the winning theme!
I was wondering about this

"What's special is that the winners of the banner and icon competition will have their artwork displayed as the spot banner an icon, if that's okay with the spot creator of course :) "

Not that I'm requesting to have my fan art displayed but I would like a banner/icon change, the one we have is so old and so green :/ (Sorry don't like green coloring).

So anny chances that there would be a banner/icon change soon?
Thank you spammer, because now I have seen huddysmacked's forum post! I meant to post about this ages ago myself.

I totally think we need to change the icon and banner. Personally, I have always found this current combo SO depressing.

We were gonna have a banner contest ages ago, and a couple of us made banners, then nothing happened about it. So I am all in favour of using your winning banner huddysmacked!

But since you had to make 5 icons, I guess we could either vote out of those 5, or set up a new icon contest? The only reason I suggest another icon contest is just to get some participation going in this spot, but we can totally use the 5 icons that you made for your art project.

But I definitly demand that your banner is the new spot banner because it is epic.
*facepalm*
I didn't see this at all!!! Thanks to the spammer, LOL.

I agree with Missy. Not that your icons aren't lovely Regi, but to get some more activity maybe another contest? But this time for the icon to match your GORGEOUS banner (yes I agree, your banner is the one to be the spots).

What do you think?
laugh
The only time in history a spammer has been useful!

I'm all for the icon contest, but I don't to insult huddysmacked by not giving her the whole prize! So if she's cool with it, then I'm up for it for sure.
Good, I'll send her a message asking her. That way we don't have to wait for another spammer to lead us to the Wuddy spot :(
kiss
I'm all for the icon contest too. My icons (most of the time) suck but I'll be happy to participate ;D

*blushes* Thanks guys for the compliments about my fan art but it's quite crappy.
big smile
^ DUDE that banner is EPIC! If I could make banners that "crappy" I would be thrilled!

Ok, so I cheated and used oldmovie's Wuddy poster from the Pimp-A-Spot contest to make this icon. I think this would be a cool scene to have for the icon. I just gotta find me some screencaps!
 ^ DUDE that banner is EPIC! If I could make banners that "crappy" I would be thrilled! Ok, so I ch
crying
Anyone?
ANYONE?!
I'd love to have that for the icon, here's a link to screencaps for that scene lol:

link

OH BTW, fail on my part,
sad
I tried, but I can't make anything better than what I suggested before.
I can't make any icons as my photoshop is gone from my computer :(
But hopefully others will try!
hace más de un año 3lzyx said…
smile
Hi:) I think I would love to make something if I may participate.

So, just to clear things, all the things previously said are still available?Meaning that the icon must fit Regi's banner and it has to be from that scene from Baggage?
last edited hace más de un año
smile
No, it can be anything as long as it will look nice with the banner!
smile
I made a few. I ended up using that Baggage scene anyways and I tried to make them as red-ish as possible to fit the banner.

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
hace más de un año Aivi said…
blush
Hey guys. :P
I can make some icons if you'd like.

And God, I can't believe I haven't joined this spot yet. XD
hace más de un año Aivi said…
big smile
So here are my icons for the spot:

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
All of the entries are great, should we wait for more people, or vote with what we've got so far?

AND YAY FOR MORE WUDDIES!!!
Is there anyway we can narrow down the icons we want? We have lots of options, but I don't think many of us are gonna be picking anyway. Do you guys think we can decide without a pick?
I feel like we might as well just decide here in the forum because I agree, it's only going to be 6 or so fans that vote :(
big smile
Cool!

I'm a fan of link and link.
smile
Great! I like linkand link
So far link has 2 votes. Any other takers?
^^That icon has my vote as well. Does anyone know how to do the fancy spot preview thing and screencap it, like it was done so wonderfully in this post: link
That way we can see if we like the winning banner and icon as the new spot look?
caramelmilk can do that I think!