escritura True Writers

alicia386 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 02:12AM
It would be awesome if someone from writing club joined my new club True Writers. Unlike any other club. This is will most likely help you with whatever writing help you need. We welcome songwriters, novelist, and poets. At True Writers we not only comment on your post, we write our own. We enjoy the creativty that everyone has to offer. If you want to become a true writer then join. You won't regret it.
 It would be awesome if someone from escritura club joined my new club True Writers. Unlike any other cl

escritura 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año alicia386 said…
cool
You should most definitely join. Besides this is only for the best of the best writers. I just wanted to see who was the best. I guess that answers my question. Join if you are the best or want to be the best.
hace más de un año ZekiYuro said…
smile
I joined
hace más de un año 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
I have a question. I mean no disrespect by it, I just don't get the point. Why would you advertise your own club on someone else's club? I seen in before, I like what they wriite, I just don't get it. It seems like you're trying to drag all the attention to yourself. Sorry, if I'm offending you, alicia386. I'll shut up now.
hace más de un año XRoryX said…
Honestly I'm completely with 3rdCj2ndCJR. I've already joined, and I think it's a great club. I just think all the advertising is extremely annoying. At this point, the people that have wanted to join, have already joined.
hace más de un año juliet98 said…
smile
i joined! i think this club should have more fans!
hace más de un año alicia386 said…
Yeah. It does seem selfish. It how else will I be able to get people to join. You wouldn't know a certain thing exists until you hear about it, if I didn't advertise then I would have anyone in the club. Besides it does get annoying but you have to realize that those people just want more fan of their club. I can understand that and I respect it but sometimes checking out their club.