Winxclub magazine We go to Athina's home-planet!!

Gretsel posted on Jan 21, 2011 at 07:56PM
Idea by:Flora_Bloom
link:link

Winxclub magazine 159 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 159

hace más de un año Gretsel said…
Flora_Bloom's idea:After our adventure(present)gets over,I suggest we visit one of the other's kingdoms....
Athina's or Susan's,preferably.(Zatura's was wrecked,We'd have already visited Heather's by then,Silvia's entire life depends on her not going there)
Silvia would only ever invite her friends when she's sure that all her problems in Belleza are over....If she ever got rid of these troubles,then you'll all be welcome to Belleza,of course!

But,we have to wait for an invitation.After one of the girls says okay to invite that person to her kingdom,then we'll all go there.
(we have holiday vacations!!)
Athina:*packing her things*Hey girls!!*talking to Brianna,Susan and Silvia*I'll go to my home-planet(Aliria)i missed very much my home!!...Do you want to come with me??It's a perfet planet where all of his people have ''mind's powers''!!We do a lot of things with our mind!!Well,i can't do things with my mind(yet)but i'll learn someday!!And we gonna stay in my aunt's house(because she will go to an other dimension for her job) I'll say to them to go and stay to my house but...my parents won't remember me(they believe that i didn't exist!)and untill i find some way to stop that we will stay to my aunt's house So,what do you say??
last edited hace más de un año
Athina:Also my powers work really better there;-)...When i'll imagine you'll believe that everything it's more real than real!Everyone there are more powerful(where they are in the planet)!Also there (because the people mind's skills are very high)we'll can ''travel''to anyone's mind!Your's*point Silvia*,yours*point Susan*,yours*point Brianna*,mine's or any person we want!!We gonna pass fantastic days!!
Athina:After all this*pick her bag*What do you say??:-)
hace más de un año CyD12 said…
Susan: sounds pretty nice! I would love to go to your home-planet Athina! (smiles)
hace más de un año Flora_Bloom said…
smile
Silvia:I'd love to go to Aliria!It sounds nice!Wish I could say the same about Belleza.(smiles)
So,are you going to invite Zatura and Heather?It might give us a chance to get to know them better!
And when do we leave?
Athina:Yes i'm gonna invite them!!I think that maybe will be friends if we pass some days together!..Oh!And we leave in some minutes!!..Now..i'll go tell it to Zatura and Heather!
*goes to the Silver dorm and knocks the door*
Silvia:I'll come with you!(smiles)I hope they'll accept.Hmm...
maybe they can't hear you.Zatura?Heather?You there?
It's us!
hace más de un año winxlove2 said…
Heahter:zatura change beck!*they change beck normal.opens the door*what do you what?!
Athina:Well,me and the others will go to my home-planet (for the holiday vacation)and we came to ask you if you want to join us??
Heather:hm....and the planet have eny special abilitys>???
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
Zatura: Exactly. What's in it for us if we come?
Athina:Well,the people of the planet have ''mind abilities'',there tou can also travel to a human's mind(because the people's ''mind skills'' are high)and also there you can relax.What do you say?
Silvia:We'd like to have you with us.It'd do us all a change.And we could,as Athina says,relax!
So,you guys want to?
It's better to go as 6 than as 4.
Heather:(thinks:some easy pupets for valtor)we agree!
Silvia:She doesn't look like she's okay with it.That's good!
What about you,Zatura?

(Girls,Ella(winxlove)has joined our roleplay.She's in the purple dorm and I wanted to break the news to you before you start wondering why she's posting,too.)
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
Zatura: Ur-- Sure. What the hell!
Silvia:(smiles)At least she seems to be sincere.A bitWe're leaving soon.We'll meet you outside,okay?
HEather:sure!
Athina:Ok then;-)Will meet you outside...And don't forget to pack your things!
Silvia:(they walk back)I should get packing,too!
(uses a spell to sweep all her things into her bag)(zips it close)
So,we still have a few minutes to talk....
HEather:*waiting in alfeas garden*where are they?!?!?
HEather:*waiting in alfeas garden*where are they?!?!?
smile
Silvia:(a bell dongs)Maybe we should get going....they might be waiting for us.
(makes her bag fly in front of her)
Let's go!
Athina:Ok then;-)...I don't think that we must wait for a bus....Who of you want to make a portal??
Heather:hate portal!go in!
Athina:Ok!Let's go girls!!*goes into the portal*
Heather:*goes in too*
hace más de un año CyD12 said…
Susan: (goes in it too)
Silvia:(walks in)
(they emerge)Wow!This place is amazing!

(maria,please describe it a bit.it's your homeplanet)
Ok!...The girls understand that this planet was split in 2 sides.In the one side were flats and small parks,many shops and cinemas and anything you want...But in the other side was a countryside with many trees,lakes,valleys etc..
Athina:Come on!!My aunt's house is in the countryside;-)
Silvia:Ok.(follows athina)Is there anything dangerous here?Or is this place perfectly safe?
Athina:Yes it's safe!! I have 2 years to come in my planet but i don't think that anything changes
Silvia:It doesn't feel safe.I can feel danger in almost every particle of this land.So,where is your aunt's house,exactly?
Athina:It's in the other side of the forest....;-)
Silvia:(they reach the forest)I don't really fancy walking across this forest.Portals work here,right?
Heather:well we are going by our selfs!we need some fresh air!!
Athina:I agree with Heather!When i was a kid i was going to this forest everyday!I really liked to be close to the nature...I think that we must go trow the forest;-)..I missed so much these walks...
Heather:let's go ppl!
Silvia:Okay,then.Did she just say that when she was a kid,she used to walk across this forest everyday?She hasn't mentioned her parents or anything about them...I'll ask her...No.Not in front of heather.Later.
(they enter the forest)
Silvia:This place does look pretty.So,what's your aunt's house like?And how come she let you have it?
Athina:Actually my aunt went (for her job)to an other dimension so,when i say to her that i want to visit her about the vacations she said that it's a perfect idea and also she'll be sure that someone will have an eye on it..But she wanted very much to be here...I mean..she hasn't seen me for 2 or 3 years but...she can't...*sigh*
Athina:Also the house is very big with a very big garden too...As you can see it's close to the nature and near to a big lake...It's the perfect house..;-)
Silvia:(smiles)That's good.I love lakes.Is that the house,then?
(points at a house in the distance)
Heather;yeah yeah...
Silvia:How do you know?!
Athina:I don't know how Heather know it but yes!!That's the house!
smile
Silvia:That's good!(they reach the house)So,do you have keys or does it open by magic?
Athina:Well*take her key from her pocket*it will open with magic*opens the door*only if my aunt was a fairy or an other magic creature...But she isn't so...i have a key Basically i have the key from the last time i came here...before years...
Heather:I am guessing you idiots!it's wery goody goody!(tel.mes to valtor:track my!!I am now at pixies house!)
surprise
Silvia:It's beautiful!So,can you show us around??