Winxclub magazine Class!!!

Gretsel posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 08:29PM
A idea from me and Flora_Bloom

Winxclub magazine 251 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 251

hace más de un año Gretsel said…
(All the students have been teleported to a planet called ''Altara''(What a name..(lol)

Teacher:Well,students!We are here in this abandoned planet,with strange creatures and an unexpected weather.Now!The teachers will go back to school and we'll come back to get you tommorow.You must find a unique flower called:Olaikus.It's a strange flower which dissapears everytime it understands that you watch it.That's your assigment!!You must survive and find the flower too..The team that it will be here tommorow at 8.00 with the flower will get a A!So.. each group will have 6 or 7 members...In the first group are:Silvia,Brianna,Susan,Athina,Zatura and Heather...But as i can see Zatura and Heather aren't here(because they are in a club)So...the first group is:Silvia,Brianna,Susan and Athina..Come on!!Go!Don't waste time!So...in the next group will be...
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año CyD12 said…
Susan: well, we better find that flower before the other group finds it...anyone has a plan of how to do it?
hace más de un año 30degrees said…
Brianna: cool! we could start by looking for the flower...
hace más de un año Flora_Bloom said…
Silvia:It'll be a help to have you along,Susan.
You're fairy of plants and nature,right?Can't you try sensing the flower?What was it called-Olaikus?
What about you,brianna?Doesn't the wind have a voice?Can't you listen to it?Or ask it this question?
Or I could try to look for it in our future......we might find it.

Where are those other two?In a club?Well,maybe we 4 are better off without them....but they ought to take part,too.It's not fair.
Athina:I could help!I'm the fairy of imagination...I can imagine us holding the flower but only for a few minutes....I have never done this before...But i don't think that it will work:-(
Silvia:Let Susan go first.Because,your idea might not be too safe.
Athina:Agree;-)
Silvia:Wait.First things first.Shouldn't we transform?I forgot about that.But remember what the teacher said?This planet has unexpected weather and strange creatures.So,we shouldn't fly.But we have to watch our back.
Susan: lets not fly, and transform only if necesary...if we waste our energy transformed we wont be able to keep with the work. well, I do can sence the flower with my powers, let me do it (closes her eyes and touches the floor) I can feel it...(opens her eyes) but is deep in the forest...far away from here
Athina:Oh,great!*dissapointed*
Susan: yeah I know...we better start going if we want to find it
hace más de un año winxlove2 said…
Heather:*apears somewhere in the sawn*eu!!how grose!*flys out of strange goop*men!I hate this place!!
Silvia:Well,we should get there somehow,so let's start by walking!
*her ring sparkles*Girls,wait!There's a warning from my ring!(sees the surprise on the others' face)I can view the future with it,did I tell you that?*takes off her ring and looks into it*Oh,not her again
It's Heather,girls!And she's inside the forest....from the look on her face,I'd say she's planning a trick....More trouble!Let's beware of both strange creatures and Heather,then.
Athina:I think that she is may here for me....We have some problems(with her and Zatura)..They were treating me very bad..then i trew to them 2 drinks... and now i'm sure that they're mad with me...I hope that she isn't here to put a spell on me:-(...
Athina:Can you help me with them?
Heather:zatura!!!(tel.mes. To zatura:silvia can see us!!I can feel it!!we must get her ring to our selfs!!!
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
mischievous
Zatura: *Flops into some water* OH SHIT! EU! *Vanishes the goo* Agh... *Recieves Heather's message and sends one back* What?! Crap... Hm, I have an idea! I'll use my wormhole spell again and sneak up on her. Even though she can see the future, you can't detect a disturbance in the time space continum. Expect, if you have powers over space like me. I'll go get the ring now... *Creates the wormhole that is only detectable by her. Jumps in and finds where the other girls we're standing* HELLO! *Grabs Silvia, and takes her ring* TA TA! *Disappears back into the wormhole. Get's back with Heather* GOT IT! Bitch isn't so tough now! *Laughs evilly*
Susan: sure Athina we will help you! (Zatura appears and takes away Silvias ring and disappears) and we will help Silvia too...ough! Zatura and Heather are starting to annoy me!
Athina:Silvia!Your ring!
Heather;whoohoo
mischievous
Zatura: Ha! Now we can work on our little plan Heather... Hm, how are we going to get her alone so you can perform your spell... Wait, how about that you use your Zoomix, teleport to where she is, grab her, and quickly teleport back. Then, I'll use a spell slightly imitating Jupiters gravity. Then, you can perform the spell. What do you think? *Smirks*
Silvia:(starts laughing,to the others' surprise)Don't you worry,girls.No one can take my ring away from me that fast.It's bound to me for life....They can only kill me and then take it away.I must say,I'm pretty amused.I can track the ring anywhere! And get it back to me in the twitch of a finger,if it's in this realm!
(places two fingers of each hand on both the side of her forehead and concentrates)
(the ring,in Zatura's hand,flies out of it and lands on Silvia's hand)
See!I got it!Now,let's see what Zatura and Heather are planning.
(looks at the ring in time for her and the others to hear what Zatura says)
I hate those 2!They won't get away with this plan,though...we'll keep together,find the flower and get back!
Athina:What are you talking about??I saw them...They....They took your ring with them!!
heather:AH!!!!!!!*takes control of susan*hey siliva!cud I ttake a look at your ring pleze?
Silvia:Calm down,Athina.My ring belongs to me and follows my command.
It'll fly the entire world to come back to me if it has to.
(hears heather)
Let her go,heather!You can't hold a person hostage!
And I don't think you'll get a look at my ring ever again!!!!!
Athina:Leave her now!
Silvia:(walks next to Athina and whispers):Let's not be too agressive.Susan might get hurt.
(out loud)Heather,why in all the world's sake are you doing this??
Better let her go....or...
Heather:1.I am not going enywhere untill you give up powers of your ring!!!no body can stop my now!!you should of made friends whit my before I got angry and when I am agry you are hurt!
*whispers to Silvia*Silvia i have a plan.The only thing that you must is:When i say to you ''now''..You'll get Susan and go away ok??...Ok Heather!You make me angry!Now see what i can do!Ok...now i must imagine something that will scare Heather....It must be something girly,cute and sweet...Hmmmm..I FIND IT!*Imagines that she is a photographer and gonna take a picture of Heather(but Heather wears a short pink dress,cute shoes and she also have a horsetail*
Athina:I think that you hate this girly stuff!Now i gonna take you a picture that will ''live for ever''..Hahaha!Imagine Zatura and the others when they see it...The foto will came out in 10 seconds...Leave Susan or you'll know what gonna happen....10,9,8...
HEather:sure what ever!you can't skare my!
Heather:*still controling susan*ha!*uses susans powers of plants and grabs athina.some plants get in her head and distroes her imedinasion*
Susan: (inside Heathers mind: hey! stop controling my body!! leave me alone!!)
Brianna: Heather! leave Susan, NOW! oh no! we better take the arrows away from her before she uses them against us!
Athina:What happens to me??Let me go!! I...I can't imagine anything!....
Heather;oh yeah the atoows tnx!!*puls out the arows and shoot them at silvia and athiane*
smirk
Zatura: Ha ha! Brilliant! *Fires orange and white beams at Athina, Brianna and Silvia. The 3 get weighted down by super strong gravity and cannot get back up. Walks over, and grabs the ring out o Silvia's hand once more* There, now, the only thing that can release you three, is me. And, I really don't want to do that. Now, if Silvia let's me keep her ring, I'll let you all go. Or, if not, I'll just take that stupid little plant, leave you all, including Susan, here, completely immobilized, where ravenous animals can kill you. Which one seems more to your liking hm? *Places the ring on her finger and smiles cruely* Heather, mess with Susan all she wants. Don't really give a shit to what you do to her.
Susan: (inside heathers mind: ough! just stop it already! its immature that you are controling me, seriously...couldnt you think of a more brilliant plan?)
Brianna: (cant move) ough! maybe we cant move, but we can still use our powers you know? (starts to blow at the air and all of a sudden lots of air starts to blow making Zatura and Heather, in the body of Susan, fell to the mud)
Zatura: YOU BITCH! *Kicks and slaps Brianna* Ever try something smart like that again, *Pulls out a sword made up of the sulfuric acid rains of Saturn* It'll be the last thing you ever do! But, since you like winds so much, how about, you experience the 10,000 mile per hour winds of hot Jupiter's? *Smirks* Would you like that? To be flung hundreds of feet and injured badly along that way? Hm! Would you like that?! Didnt think so...
Athina:Why do you want the ring??Can't you leave us alone??We have(also)a assigment to do!*try to get up but she can't*
HEather:you!!!(to susan:just give up allready!!!)and for the ring point!we just want the future to by in our side!!now!*takes out some more arows and shot them right next brianna*more wind more arows more dead bodys!!
Zatura: You really want to worry about finishing that stupid assignment instead of worrying about your lives? Pfft! This, was easier than I thought... Screw this Heather, let's make them even more pissed and take their grade. *Smirks and grabs the plant* Come on Heather... *Creates a wormhole* Bye! Have fun getting out of here! *Disappears with the ring and plant*
HEather:chau chau!*makes susan fall in to a sleep that can olny wake her up by a kiss of the king or prince of her home-planet.heather leaves susan body*

WHIT ZATURA&HEATHER:

Heather:*get sold get's beck to her*I need a good shower!!!I am full of girly stuffs!!OUGHT!!
SilviaI'm not going to die here!Or ever get killed!I never thought I'd use my powers on myself or my friends but here goes! Girls,careful,I'm going to transform and try a spell!
(dear maria,i'm going with the war cry,"Magic Winx!"If we have another war cry,tell me and I'll change it!)
Magic Winx!(transforms)Charmix!
Here we go...(concentrates)(a cloud of dust gathers around her)
Changement de l'avenir!!!!!!!!(Change of Future)
(zatura's spell vanishes.the girls are free)
Silvia:(transforms back)I can't believe it!!(calls into the hole which is still there)Oh,and Zatura!We're all in the same group.You just secured our grade.And my ring won't work for anyone except me!
(drops her sarcasm)I have to get my ring back....they're not in this realm,so I can't get my ring back with a command....but......
Oh,I'm sorry,girls!(helps them all up)I kind of forgot about you for a second...I was just so worried....
Brianna: (stands up) its ok Silvia! dont worry (notice Susan) OMG! Susan! (gets near her) she is passed out...ough! that heather will pay! but first we need to help Susan!
HEather:*evil laught*did you see their faces?!*laughts more*now let's get whit the flower!
Athina:*Gets up*I'm feeling a little dizzy..*remembers Susan*OMG How we gonna help Susan??
Heather:and the spell I made on susanXDDDmen that is a good one!!
mischievous
Zatura: Ha! Of course! Who could forget something like that! *Laughs* And did you hear them? Oh Susan! We mus help her! The ring won't work for anyone but me! Really now? I didint intend on using the ring anyway, just steal is so that dirty little privacy snooper Solvia, won't be able to see what's coming next time. *Smirks* As for the plant, Heather, you can keep it. I can't believe they really thought that we were going to turn it in! *Laughs hard* Anyway, I'll just destroy it. I'm bored as fuck as it is. *Zaps the plant with a small gamma ray and it is now, totally vaporized, make that, totally gone* Stupid plant... *Walks to her dorm*