windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 13264

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Helga: I cannot enjoy anything while having you in pain.. ...I need to spend more time with the children? ..no.. You do. Hypocrite. You yourself aren't even the real Wiezen playing with the children. Let me ask you something.. When have you ever changed a diaper of our triplets? ...That's right.. They are almost six months and yet you haven't. Why? Because you've left. Over.. and over again.. What is Rosemary's favorite animal? You do not even know that. Here, I have a better one: What is MY favorite animal? You don't know that either. Hint, you ripped its throat out and criticized me for naming it. You are clueless of your own family, Wiezen. So no. I apologize, but look at your own actions before judging the woman who has stayed by your side and has put up with your shit. I am making a potion to heal you for when you return. I'll bathe you and fix your injuries. I'll comb your tails and leave them as fluffy as they were before that troll probably ruined them. And then you will put on the warm sweater I bought you or else you will catch a cold, and I don't need that right now.

The witch returned to mixing the ingredients in the bowl and prepared more medicine for when the real Wiezen would return.
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"I had no intentions of judging or insulting you." Wiezen lowered his ears for a moment. "Sometimes...when I leave it's for the better. I don't do so by choice. When have you ever stood there at the only door that separated you from the living...and clawed at it...scratched at it...hearing the voices of the children calling you to come back for what feels like eternities?" He sighed. "I will tend to bathing myself. I will tend to my own healing as well after I am finished. I don't want to cause you anymore trouble, as I am now. Tomorrow, I will bathe the children, change them, clothe them, feed them and will continue to do so. But as of the children, Weiss's favorite color is blue. Emma's favor color is purple. She loves birds. Weiss loves to draw, and Emma loves the sound of music, the violin. Weiss's favorite animals are wolves and turtles. Jr. likes to sleep, and doesn't really agree to being bothered while doing so. Lia loves to use her magic because she is very curious about how it works, and she adores her siblings. Her favorite color is snow white, and she adores fluffy things. Elijah likes the sound of rain, but hates the sound of thunder, while Zealia enjoys it. They all love sweets, which they probably have gotten that craving from me. Do not test me with how I've been able to spend time with my children, Helga. Because I have. I've been trying. Just because you don't see me does not mean that they don't. When you lost faith in me, they didn't. Therefore when you couldn't see me, they could. They brought me back to them....not you. And I'm sorry that I'm not good enough. I'm sorry that I continuously try to keep danger away from our children. No...I don't apologize for that. No, Helga, it is you who is being the hypocrite. I've agreed to not dwell on the past. But you're still stuck there. I will continue to work and gather more for the winter, and I will continue to be here for our children. I do not wish to argue. But for you to stoop so low as to speak of the relationship between I and the children as if I don't want to watch them grow..." He paused for a long moment before he spoke again. "Very well. I apologize for causing disturbance to you." And with that, he severed the telepathic connection between them with ease as he turned to play with the children after cleaning up their mess of pudding after they were done.
last edited hace más de un año
Helga took a deep breath in, her lips quivering slightly as her body trembled after Wiezen spoke. She exhaled and repeated the process over and over again in attempt to ease herself. She abruptly left the kitchen with the healing bottle and made her way outside to the garden. She leaves one final message in Wiezen's head before she headed out.

Helga: I've already forgiven you.. I always have and always will..

She arrived out in the garden, and she was on the verge of crying. Her green eyes dilated and he tried to maintain them there, inhaling and exhaling deeply. She took a long look at the statues, mostly the one of her sister.

Helga: ...Is this what you wanted? Is this what you all wanted? What a happy family we are, no? I'm sorry.. But I don't think I can fulfill your wish of living happily ever after with that man. Forgive me.. *lowers her ears* For being such a wreck.. I just really miss you.. *her ears perk a bit as she suddenly suffers a migraine* ..nnghh..

Mutt.

I hate you. And this isn't coming from the animal. This is coming from me.

You’re a coward.

Whore.

All you do.. Is sit there.. And cry..

You’re not good enough.

You’re so weak you can’t even give birth.

All the evil voices shot through Helga’s mind as she grasped her head tightly and fell on her knees for a moment. She began to hit her head with her palm in a deranged way in order to rid herself from those voices that constantly haunted her. She began to gasp for air, for all the crying she has done just.. Hurt.. And now, even being brought back to life by Lorenzo, there was still a catch.. The witch could no longer give birth to any child as long as she was alive. And, she was officially known as “The Wailing Woman” in the afterlife, and that, was a humiliating name to her.

Helga kept her curled ball position until the voices were gone.. for now.. She slowly stood up and glanced at the statues one more time, sniffling roughly. The witch picked a few flowers from the garden and laid them right besides the fountain, the area where she would believe her dead children rest peacefully. The witch was depressed. So depressed. Helga pictured the last moment she saw her two unborn children. They were so tiny.. And so innocent.. Helga wiped away her tears and just sat there, "playing" sadly with the children she never got to raise.

Helga: ..I miss you two as well.. I'm so terribly sorry for not saving you all.. It is.. my fault.. Perhaps it is for the best.. This world is treacherous and ugly anyways.. Mommy loves you with all her shattered pieces of a heart.. I bet you would all enjoy some of your father's pudding.. *lowers her ears a bit with a sniffle* ..You both were so beautiful.. But I'll no longer be responsible for another miscarriage; it is impossible now.. *sniffles once more, wiping away her tears that roll on the grass and sprout a flower* Please do take care of each other.. I can't wait to see you both soon. ..I shall name you... Isabelle and Stefan.. Isabelle and Stefan Quartz..

The witch smiled sadly and cleared her throat, gently making flowers grow around the fountain.
In Helga's absence, the clone of Wiezen bathed the children and changed their clothing into something more comfortable that for the night that he had gotten for them. They had seem to have tired down after their meal, their dessert, and all of the playing he had gotten to do with them until they finally got all the playfulness from their system. And then he set them to bed for rest and made sure they were snug before he sat there and watched every one of them fall asleep, comforting them with his tails. "I am so very sorry... my dear children. I love you all, my angels." He smiled sadly, wiping a few tears away that came to his eyes. "Thank you...for allowing Papa to see you all once more..."
He kissed their foreheads before leaving their room and going outside through the front to stand for a while. He closed his eyes for a moment to reconnect himself with the original. "I am sorry, but I do not think that a full life is sustainable here. This is completely unhealthy for us! She questioned us of our own children! OUR OWN CHILDREN!" He exclaimed mentally and sniffled some before he finally realized the pain of fractured ribs and doubled over for a moment from the sudden realization. " Right...the connection...you know what needs to be done. We've already decided beforehand that this would be settled after setting those souls free. It would be best to sleep elsewhere tonight as well."
~
"If need be. I know. We will do what's best for the children...they do not need to be victims to the negativity of two unwilling parents. Just...a little while longer and I'll be there as soon as I can. Tell the others to continue working as discussed. And we will make departure to find a land for our own home nearby soon." The real Wiezen said with a sigh. His eyes were dim, and his ears remained lowered as he had climbed back to his feet. His face was battered and bruised, swollen some. His nose and lip were bleeding, and his body ached but still he got back up. His hair of pure white had dimmed, and his tails hung limp, sprawled across the ground behind him. He had let down nearly all of his defenses, so it was only logical that he'd be in his current state physically. He had chosen not to fight back at all. All he did was avoid the more fatal blows when he needed to, but other than that, it was as it was. He looked over through the trail that he had crashed through and sighed as he went back through.

"Why..." Buroa's charred black ears lowered for a moment as she saw Wiezen coming back through the path. "Why do you-" She choked on her words for a moment to supress any other feeling but the hatred and anger that she had come with. "Why do you keep fucking getting back up...AND NOT FIGHTING?!" She snarled. She had been beating him senselessly, and she wanted to see him in pain. But not this type of pain. And that stupid smile! But it seemed as though just as she thought it, he did so. And her will to hurt him further wavered greatly before steadying.

"I am alright, my friend. You may continue as you wish to." Wiezen said with a sad but warm and welcoming smile. "I am truly sorry. That I wasn't there when you needed me most. That I wasn't there to help Sonni...I know what I've done. And if this will help ease your pain, then continue as you wish. I do not wish to fight. I only wish for you to find happiness within yourself." He said as he sat down with his legs bent under him. "I am sorry."
Helga remained in the garden for a couple of minutes, almost half an hour. She just sat there, contemplating life. She took her a deep breath before she finally decided to stand up and return inside. Before doing so, she collected a few of the tears of the fountain for Wiezen and poured it in the mixture of her healing potion. Her ears suddenly perked as she looked at a certain direction, thinking she had heard something. She shook her head and closed the bottle, then returned back inside the warm house. She looked around and was indeed surprised that her children were put to sleep. She smiled a bit as she interlocked her eyes with Flynn who was sitting on the couch with Franziska and just talking about their future. Helga finished up the healing potion and collected a towel for when Wiezen came back. She also gathered a few other medicines and the soap she had bought for him. Finally, she poured a cup of water for his thirst. She elevated all the objects with magic, then made her way back outside in the rain and sat on the stairway, not paying attention to the clone, and waited. It didn't matter how long he would take. She would wait there all night if she had to. Helga could've easily entered his mind and tracked him down, but she didn't. She remembered how Wiezen hated when she did so, so this time she actually didn't plan anything. She would just be there for when he returned.
Wiezen's clone walked further away from the stairway and sat down on the ground and shielded himself from the rain with his tails as he stared blankly off in either direction, seemingly looking everywhere, but no where. He was given the task of delivering the individuals message, and so he did so without question. He flinch occasionally, but kept steady for the most of it. He took in a small breath and closed his eyes, deciding to go into meditation for a moment until his original returned as said. A few small animals scurried from the trees and scurried under his large tails for shelter, but also to be at his side. They were attracted to him, even with it only being a clone. He didn't mind them really, but in fact, welcomed them to himself silently. And in silence, he remained.
Helga did not speak either. She simply waved at the small creatures that his beneath Wiezen's tails. A slight shiver came upon her, and she looked at the clone further down. The witch unexpectedly grabbed the blue scarf and walked down the stairway, gently wrapping it around the clone's neck for warmth and comfort for the original Wiezen. He was the closest thing Helga had to the possessor currently. She then gently grabbed the clone's hand, a spell being created where the original Wiezen could feel her touch. Helga simply kept her warm hands in his for comfort and support.
The clone's ears only lowered as he flinched at Helga's touch. But he didn't pull his hands away, and his tails shaded her from the rain just as they had been doing for him and the smaller creatures. His eyes remained closed as he began to distance his mind for the time being, tending to keeping contact with the other clones. His eyes flicked open after a few more minutes and he stared in grave puzzlement towards the trees, his gaze remaining there while the small creatures that had come to him made themselves comfortable, a few of them crawling into the long cuffs of his sleeves, others gathering around his legs and climbing onto his head.
Helga flicked the drops of rain off her ears as the clone's tails did the favor to shade her. She smiled a bit at the cute animals around them, then looked at Wiezen for a moment, then out into the distance of only trees and more trees..
After a few more moments of waiting, the clone finally stood up, keeping his tails in place as he removed his hand from Helga's and scooped the some of the animals up into his arms as he sensed his original approaching from the trees. He remained silent while he contacted the other clones through telepathy. And within a few more minutes time, he saw him. But he didn't move from his position.

Wiezen's tails drug across the ground behind him for a moment as he walked from the trees, the rain dripping from the ends of his hair as he made his way towards the cottage. When he reached them, he only nodded to Helga before looking to his clone. "I thank you for your assistance." He gave a sincere bow, and his clone did the same. "The children are sleeping well?"

The clone nodded. "Indeed they are." He responded slowly. "I have bathed them and changed them, as well as changed them into warm clothing for tonight. I've already tended to the rest of the dishes. The others shall be returning soon with more food supplements and clothing, as well as everything else we had set out to gather. Are you well, Sir Wiezen?"

'I am...alright. " Wiezen answered with a chuckle, his hand going immediately to his side while doing so. "We shall continue to work. Go, find some place warm for our new small friends of nature. I'll find a waterfall spring of sorts and tend to a bath. I am quite...sore." He smiled, his dim eyes weary, one of them swollen.

The clone furrowed his brow for a moment, but didn't question his task. "Of course." He nodded before giving a small bow before going off towards the woods to find the animals shelter.
Helga: ...Wiezen.. *her ears lower a bit in pity as she witnesses her lover with injuries* ..No.. I said I'd take care of you.. Let me do so..

Helga leaned in for a moment and placed a kiss right on the center of his forehead, numbing the pain a bit around his body. She took his hand for a moment as the others carried the supplies. She led him inside the house and upstairs to the master's bedroom. Helga laid the towel across the bed and poured a drop of the healing potion into the water she got for Wiezen.

Helga: Drink. I beg of you.. It will help..
Wiezen had furrowed his brow when she had kissed him on the forehead, and stared at her for a long moment as he watched her grab supplies. He didn't say anything as he was lead up the stairs, and instead felt a small urge to pull away for a moment. But of course, he didn't do so. His eyes looked over the room for only a brief half of a second while she had been adding the drop of healing potion into the water, but when she offered it to him, he frowned slightly. "I'm...alright. I told you that I wouldn't disturb you any longer." He said, his ears lowering some. But with a sigh and some hesitation, he took the cup that was offered and drunk the water. His eyes lit up for a moment as his injuries healed some, but he wouldn't let them heal all the way. "I thank you for your hospitality and generosity." He gave a small bow. "I apologize for disturbing you with another issue."
Helga: ..Please.. no more apologies.. When it comes to aiding the man I love there is no issue.. *lowers her ears* Let yourself be healed all the way. I can't look at you knowing you're hurt... You may act alright, but you are not. Do not carry blame that isn't yours.

She opens the door to the bathroom where she had already filled the bathtub with water, and poured a bit of the tears in it along with bubbly soap.

Helga: This shall further cleanse you.. I have a special liquid for your tails as well.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Explores the house, curious about just houses in general, admiring the light from the candles)
Wiezen looked at his tails for a moment, watching them curl for a moment before they fluffed back out, and then back to Helga. He peered into the bathroom, looking over everything, then settling his eyes on the tub. But he didn't go in. Instead, he just stared at the tub for a moment before shaking his head. He stepped away from the bathroom and kept his wounds as they were, healed some but not all the way through. His ears lowered. "Why am I here?" He asked finally after a moment.
Flynn followed Franziska around to make sure she didn't get hurt doing anything silly, meanwhile he was skipping through a few pages of his book.

Helga: ...what? ...I don't know.. Because.. Because you still love me in a way? I love you. I love you, Wiezen. Even after everything I said. And I know you're probably tired of me and my ways. But I do. I really do love you. More than anyone I have ever loved. I still love you with a love that is out of this world. ..And if we truly did not care for one another, we wouldn't be here now. You wouldn't have returned. And you're right. I didn't have faith in you. I began to lost it when you left me. I believed I would never see you again and that you were truly gone. ...But.. I want you to know that I've always put my ultimate trust on you. Because I believed in you. And I still do. And I do not like to see you in pain, Wiezen.. So just.. Please.. I want to rid the injuries of your body for good. I want you to sleep with a warm blanket wrapped around you, not in the cold. I want you to live here, with me.. Please.
Franziska: So what do you call these places. I never lived in a house before, so I am not sure what these places are
Flynn: ...hm? Well, uh, you know.. I guess you could call them cottages or cabins. In a poetic way, it is home. ..You have a lot to learn, Franziska, but I am willing and excited to teach you..
Franziska: Good. Than I am ready to learn
"I am here for our children. For Weiss...Emma..Lia..Jr....Eli...Rosemary. That is who I am here for, and that is what you wanted from me. We've been down this road numerous times before, and I know that I love you because I can feel it. But you.." Wiezen was silent for a moment, and he looked away. "Our love is...different." He murmured. "I've learned that me...my people, we don't understand certain versions of love. I understand that, but...I don't feel loved here...I don't feel loved by you anymore." One of his ears fell crooked for a moment. "All I feel is..disappointment. Pain and disappointment. Pity and regret. Forced affection. Is that what your love is towards me, Helga?"
Helga: Wiezen... You know I love you.. You know I love you very much, or else I wouldn't be standing here. I have trouble expressing my feelings, but I can say that you make me happy and I want to do the same to you. I want to be the perfect woman in your eyes. I know that may take a while, perhaps years, but I'm willing to do so.. I'm sorry you believe that's what my feelings mean for you, because they don't. They are so much more.. I never wanted you to feel the way I've felt during my young years with other men.. I understand what I've done is unforgivable.. But I still apologize for making you feel that way.

Flynn: I hope so.
Franziska: So what do you want to teach me first?
"Maybe all I am is just an amusement for you, and the next day you'll change your mind again and we'll be back in this circle." Wiezen pinched the bridge of his nose, his ears beginning to droop. His clones were still working...that was good. The more energy he focused on them, the more they would be able to do. It was becoming exhausting, but he managed it. "I'll do something wrong when my intentions are to do right, and then it'll just end in a mess. For the both of us. And you deserve better. As do our children." He turned away from the bath. "I think...I'll pass in means of bathing here. This is your room, after all. And it would be rude of me to do so. There are numerous springs that nature has to offer me." He gave another small bow. "I thank you for your generosity once more." He said before going to the door and leaving the room.
Helga appeared in a flash in front of Wiezen.

Helga: Please don't.. don't leave.. There's enough room for the both of us here.. Let me help you.. *gets on her nears and blocks the exist* Please. Please. Please.. I'm happy when I'm with you.. Understand that..

Flynn: It depends what you want to learn. Any wishes?
Wiezen came to a halt, staring down at her for a moment, furrowing his brow once again. "Why...are you doing that? That is a rather odd form of meditation. I have already tended to meditation, therefore I will have to decline your offer. And you don't appear to be happy at all." He added. "May you please excuse me so that I may tend to cleansing myself?" He let out a sigh. "And what is it that you wish to help me with exactly? If my memory serves me correctly, I do have the ability to bathe myself."
Franziska: Well, what is that thing (Points at a window. When she sees a moth land on it, she tries to grab it, but ends up pressing her hand against the window). It's like a wall, but I can see through it. It's so bizarre
Helga: No.. It's not just bathing.. It's everything. I want to help you to be happy.. Or at least try.. Please stay.. Stay with me.. The only thing I have left that has kept me going was our children… and you… You were my motivation for everything.. And you came back.. I missed you so much!! I was nothing without you.. And I keep trying to deny it, but I can’t! It hurt me so much to return the ring. Our relationship isn’t healthy but I want to be with you more than anyone in this world! Because I love you! I love you and every part of you, I always have and I always will! No man can ever replace the feelings I have for you! I can sell my body to as many men as possible, but yet none will treat me the way you have treated me! I want to marry you and wake up by your side every morning! I want to kiss you whenever I feel like it and make love to you like there’s no tomorrow! I want to grow old with you and witness our children grow together! I want to.. I want to be with you.. Only you.. *she sniffles her congested nose and her arms wrapped around Wiezen’s left leg as she continued to sob* I want to brush your tails everyday and condition it so that it is always bushy.. I want to prepare breakfast for you even though I’m not the best chef… I don’t want to return to dancing for men in hopes to get their attention to love me. I don’t want to look for other guys.. I just.. Please forgive me for everything that I have done and said.. And accept me.. Love me before someone else does! Choose me as your wife! I beg of you.. *trembles as she holds onto his leg* A-And I’ll bake you dozens of cookies! And prepare lots of cinnamon rolls! And sing for you! And dance for you! And clean for you! And do everything for you!!

Flynn: It's a window, love. Usually placed to see through it and to let air and light in. It's a pretty useful item in a household.
Franziska: Why have a window, though? Can't we just have a hole here. You are much closer to the outdoors that way?
Wiezen furrowed his brow as he stared down at her for a moment. His tails wrapped around her waist and pulled her from his leg and to her feet. "Stop..." He shook his head. "I just want you to be happy...Helga, that's all that I want for you. I want our children to be happy, and of course I would like to see them grow. But I won't let you attempt to woo me with sweets." He began to wipe away her tears. "Because I don't need them in order to love you. Nor do I need you to sing...or dance...or clean. All I want you to do is to stop acting as if you are alone...especially when it comes to the children. But I can't forgive you..because I have nothing to forgive you for. I've done so numerous times already." He gave a small huff. "Very well then. I want you to be my wife. But I also want you to be my bestfriend. My secret lover that everyone knows of. My like, my love. Before someone else becomes that. And I want to be the same to you..." His tails released her gentle, fluffing back into place behind him.
Helga sniffled a bit and lowered her ears in shame, then wrapped her arms again around Wiezen and embraced him in a big hug. She didn't say a word, rather she buried her face in his chest and remained like that.

Flynn: Haha, I'm pretty sure that a hole is a bit dangerous to have in the house, considering the world we live in.
Franziska: Yeah, I guess you're right
Wiezen was hesitant at first, but then he wrapped his arms around her for a moment and closed his eyes. He took in a deep breath before exhaling slowly, allowing himself to heal what was able to be healed after he had halted the effects of the potion. When he opened his eyes, they went to the woman in his arms, and his finger curled under her chin before he lifted her face to his. He gentle smile graced his lips. "I've always loved your eyes..." He said softly before pressing his lips to hers in a tender, passionate, but short lived kiss. "I'll go to the bath then, alright?"
Flynn: Hmm, let's see, what else... *looks around the room for a moment* Ah, and that's a lamp. You turn it on by pulling this string. *he tugs on it as the lightbulb flickers on*

Helga's ears remained lowered as a small blush crossed her face, but she nodded slowly anyways. Her eyes seemed to glimmer a bit from their dimness.

Helga: ...Yes, please.. ..Thank you.. *she released herself from his grasp and sniffled some, gathering the towel, sweater, and special soap she had bought for him and held out all the items to Wiezen* H-Here..
Franziska: (Looks at it, her eyes lightening up in amazement) Oooh (Starts tugging on the string repeatedly, admiring the lamp turning off and on)
Wiezen blinked for a moment, but then shook his head, smiling once more. "You're tired, Helga." He said as he retrieved the items from her. But he took her hand in his as well as he went back into the room. "You've been working yourself all day. Bathe with me." He said. "And then you may rest and relax yourself as you see fit." He added while he pulled her along with him into the bathroom.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh thank god. We've gone too long without a sex scene XD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Wasn't the original idea xD but oh what the hell, I'll give it a shit lmao hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sorry, I just thought that was where it was going XD hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
link hace más de un año
The string of the lamp soon rips from the repeated tugging of Franziska. The bulb burns out and the room is now semi-dark. Flynn blinked in confusion for a moment.

Flynn: ...ummmmmmm... Helga won't mind, right? Right.

Helga: But I made this bath specifically for you, Wiezen. Out of the both of us, you deserve it more than I do.. My clones are still working as well. Besides, I myself prefer lakes and rivers after all. But this is warm, rose scented water fused with healing elements. And I must make sure that every tail of yours is poofy and soft!

She smiled slightly and hung the towel over the hanger and closed the nearby window for even more warmth. She then began to light candles around to create a more relaxing and peaceful ambiance.
Franziska: I hope not (Tosses the string away)

(Damn Jade, I was thinking of doing just that XD)
"I currently have a little under twenty clones out at work in numerous different towns and villages. It is indeed a strain, but if I am able to relax, then I would love you to do so as well." One of his tails lifted and eased into the water for a moment before he lifted it to his nose and took in the scent for a moment. "I prefer the springs. The sound of falling waters becomes a good ring, music from the instruments of nature. It reminds me of...home." He placed his hands together and kneeled down beside the tub for a moment, whispering something before the water within it began to waver before becoming completely still. When he placed his finger inside, the liquid became a pure white, the bubbles and all.
(Like Cola said, great minds think alike. xD)

Flynn: Um, let's just keep you away from things that could easily break.. Anyhow, where was I? Hmm.. Ah, there. That's a grandfather clock. It shows the time of the day and night.

Helga: I only have six clones. That isn't even half of the work you are doing. *sits on the edge of the bathtub, admiring the white liquid below* I want to make you feel relaxed tonight. Bathe you and massage you until you forget about all responsibilities, yes? The water is warm, you must hurry.
Franziska: Wow. And it doesn't have a sun in it or anything. I didn't know you could tell the time with a few words and some arrows
(Sounds right enough xP)

Wiezen stood up and stretched for the better good of himself. "It doesn't matter how much work we're doing compared to one another's. What counts is the effort put into doing so and the reasons why." He said as he began to strip himself of clothing, folding them neatly and placing them to the side. Finally, he got around to getting in, only to forget that he still had his boxers on. It didn't bother him much since he just took them off while in the tub and tossed them aside. He let out a long, relaxing sigh as his tails hung from the sides of the tub while he began to sink down until the only thing that could be seen was the pureness of his hair. Almost as if the tub was deeper than it was supposed to be. A few bubbles came up to the surface for a moment before stopping completely as his tails wrapped around the tub like a blanket around a bed.
Flynn: Mhm. There's been quite a spark in inventions lately. It'll take a while for me to introduce you all of them.

Helga smiled a bit when Wiezen had released the long relaxing sigh as he sunk downward. The witch walked around to the head of the tub and made a chair appear right beneath her as she sat down and squirted some of the shampoo onto her soft hands. She would mix them together before scratching it gently along Wiezen's hair.
Franziska: Great. I can't wait to see what other stuff has been invented while I was in the woods
Flynn: May I ask.. How did you survive on your own? Especially when you were young. How did you manage sanitation, food, and shelter?
Franziska: I learned by watching the animals around me. I saw how they survived, so I just followed. I only learned proper English after finding a human civilization, where a traveling pyromancer taught me how to use magic
Wiezen's ears twitched in glee as he felt Helga's nails scratch through his hair to lather around what he assumed was shampoo. His tails swayed back and forth in calm waves as he relaxed more, one of them wrapping around her feet. It began to flex itself in a massaging manner over her toes and the center of her feet. He closed his eyes closed, but his mind remained focused on her, the beautiful woman who he had the honor of letting scrub his hair. "Hey, there something that I want you to know.."
Helga released a heavy sigh of relief as she felt Wiezen's tails wrap around her feet. She continued massaging his scalp as her hands trailed downward and she spoke on a soft voice.

Helga: What is it?

Flynn: Where might that traveler be now?
Franziska: I don't know. I haven't met him in years. Last time I met him was when I was twelve
Another one of Wiezen's tails slithered up and caressed her cheek before pulling her forward so that her face would be right above his it emerged from under the water. "I love you..." His lips went to hers again, this time letting the kiss deepen and sink in as his tongue slid into her mouth and rubbed it against hers passionately. He then ran the tip of his tongue across the roof of her mouth, a thin string of saliva being left between their lips before he sunk back down under the water to his previous position while his tails continued its massaging to her feet.
Flynn: How did you two get separated then?

Helga's eyes dilate a bit as she blushes a deep pink and stares down at Wiezen sinking through the water. She dares a small smirk with eyes of ultimate love while scrubbing his back gently. Her nails trailed to his tails, and she chose a specific one to wash first. She picked up the one that was once massaging her feet and embraced it in her soft hands, her nails combing it ever so lightly. She used the same method he'd done before and her hands began to heat up a bit, bringing a tingling warm sensation to his tail as she washed it throughly and pleasurably.

Helga: ..But I love you mooore..