windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 13264

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: (Turns to her) No... it won't be easy. Gaspar is a crazed man, but his belief is strong. He is insane, but smart as well. He is able to plan out every step we take in order to stop us. I know that he wouldn't send monsters after us

Gaspar: (Sits atop the trail to the mountain, eating a loaf of bread) What a gorgeous day (Looks down, as he admires the small village being destroyed by monsters)
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Helga: ...Then tell me.. Why I hear.. The screams of children and the shed of blood. I smell demons.. And I smell Hunters.. Not any sort of hunters.. Bad hunters.. Really.. Bad hunters..
Flynn: Isn't there an Elite Squad of Hunters? Those that dress in black armor and are the best trained soldiers?
Helga: *gulps*
Kristoff: Then it must be something else. Something much worse than sending monsters and Hunter's after us
Helga: Uh oh..
Flynn: *slaps his forehead with a groan* Is it that stupid monster of his? The Land Mower? Mover? Man? I forget.
Kristoff: No. If it were awake, we'd be long dead by now. But I feel that he's using monsters for something completely unforgivable
Helga: ..All those innocent people... *lowers her ears in deep sadness* Civilians with children.. a-and families.. Families that love each other.. I must stop them!
Flynn: You cannot possibly stop a whole "army" of monsters attacking. We've already got the best hunters in the country to do so.
Helga: But.. But I can help! Rosemary would've wanted me to help! This isn't right.. It isn't.. I'm staying to fight off some of the monsters. You all go get Gaspar and make him pay for what he has done to my Rosemary!!! I can't let those families die. I just.. Can't.. *stares down at her hands* I'm a witch.. A nice witch.. My job is to help. And help I shall.
Enricho: She's right. Let's go Continues walking)
Helga: You'll bring my Rosemary back, right Enricho? You'll bring her back to safety while I fight off the others, correct? Please oh please I'm begging you to save her! You've never not done something for me and I appreciate you for that. You'll remain by the group and make sure that everyone makes it out alive, yes?
Enricho: Of course I will. I'm not gonna let anyone else here die because of this guy

Gaspar: (Finishes his lunch, as he brushes the crumbs off his hands and starts walking) I must say, it was quite a show (Laughs to himself, as if hearing a joke, and walks up the mountain)
last edited hace más de un año
Helga: *nods* Th-Thank you.. I'll get a head start then... We'll meet in the top of the mountain once you have Rosemary with you and most monsters are dead..

She stares down at the drawing of her family, the only picture she's seen of both of them for a long time. The only appearance she's seen of him for a couple of days. The witch lowers her ears and releases a quiet sigh, furrowing her eyebrows after only to painfully emerge wings from her back while letting out a low groan. Instead of beautiful white feathers, they were oddly carbon black. Helga nods at the others and rises in the air, soaring in the way toward the direction of the monsters.

Flynn: B-Be Careful Helga!!
(It's been a while since anything depressing has happened. Perhaps we can fix that XD)

Enricho: (Makes his way to the mountain, following up toward it)

Gaspar: (MAkes his way up the mountain, trying to outrun everything behind him, human or monster)
(I have something in mind too. xD)

Helga continued soaring in the air as she heard the screams from afar. After a few more minutes, she arrived to the horrific scene of the dead bodies of civilians scattered everywhere. Others were screaming in terror and trying to cover and hide themselves from the demons that swarmed above. She then noticed that there were decapitated witches and demons on the ground, quickly to assume the hunters were doing their job. Helga glanced around and noticed all sorts of monsters haunting the area, from gargoyles to corrupted and even berserkers. She widened her weary eyes and quickly ducked when a gargoyle had tried to attack her from behind. The witch quickly spreads her wings and flies forward, slicing the bodies of the corrupted in half with her sharp feathers. Helga lands and pants for a moment, already sweating from the task. She then is thrown against the window of a house by a winged demon, making her crash through and break the window. She groans in pain as she is dragged from her legs and swung repeatedly, then thrown once more. Helga lands on the dirt, landing on her face. She seemed to weak and heartbroken to fight. The emptiness remained inside her, and she had no support of her own family. She trembles as she pushes herself off the ground, returning to battling with the winged demon with all her strength.

Helga threw the demon against the wall of a house, emerging claws from her hands and stabbing it multiple times. The demon snarls and tries to sink its teeth on the weak nymph, but she quickly evades his mouth. She punches one final blow and her knuckle punctures the demon’s stomach and through the brick wall. The winged demon falls dead on the ground, and she retrieves her trembling, bleeding knuckle. She suddenly feels a tug in her giant wings, and she screams loudly as the big berserker from behind brutally tears out her left wing, breaking the coracoid and throwing it as if it was nothing. Helga shrieks in pain and trembles in complete agony as the berserker grabs her by the waist and prepares to break other of her bones. Although she was in torment and pain, she managed to escape for her life and teleport behind the berserker, kicking him through the window she had just fallen through. She weakly murmured a spell and makes her sword appear on her right hand, stabbing the monster on his back. Although, the berserker barely seemed to react at the stab, and instead, grabbed Helga’s arm and through her across the street. Helga groans in pain as her face is planted on the dirt again. Tears rolled down her pale, tired cheeks and she raised her head tiredly and stood up. Over and over again as more monsters took advantage of her and used her as their toy. As she saw the berserker coming after her again, she weakly raises her hand and punches the air, creating the ground surrounding the berserker to shoot itself off and send the monster flying back.
Gaspar: (Continues running, making his way to the top of the mountain)

Enricho: (Follows behind, when he gets attacked by a Deserted, kicking it off the edge, sending it tumbling down the mountain, and continues running after Gaspar)
Flynn: *runs after him with Franziska by his side* So wait, do we even have a plan? Are we just attacking just like that?! Committing complete murder?! Uhhh, we should be more organized!
Enricho: We have no choice. If we don't, he'll just try it again
(As they keep running, the large, skeleton like hand of a Flesh Taker, breaks through the mountain and grabs Franziska, trying to pull her in)
Flynn widens his eyes at the flesh taker as it tries to drag away Franziska, but he immediately grabs her by the hand and pulls her the opposite direction. He reaches for a specific bottle in his bag, and pulled out the vile of acid and poured it all over the skeleton’s bones to release her and escape.

The witch trembles as more demons come after her, but she cannot fly to escape or barely teleport out of the way. She kept lifting chunks of earth from the ground, sending them flying upward and squishing the demons. She attacked with great intensity even with her left wing being missing. She kept swinging her arms and sending rocks flying in the air and crashing them against the flying monsters. It was until then she noticed the rocks flying back to her, and made eye contact with other dark witches that took control over her powers and sent back the load. Helga slowly dodged, missing by just an inch as she fell to the floor and wiped away the sweat from her forehead. She raised her trembling hand, aiming at the witches and tried to shoot a bolt of magic, but only small sparks seemed to come out as she sighed tiredly.
Enricho: (Continues to follow Gaspar up the mountain)

Gaspar: (Keeps running) Damn, I'm so close. I can't be stopped now
Flynn: *drags Franziska with him since he's a pretty fast runner when he needs to be, while quietly panting and searching for other potions in his bag* Are you injured? Do you need a healing potion?? We must go faster before they catch up to us!
Franziska: I'm getting tired (Her feet begin to get dragged along the path, unable to run any longer)
Flynn: What?! We can't stop now!! We're gonna be eaten alive if we stop! We must continue running with no breaks until we find Rosemary and get out of here!

Helga's hands quivered as she slowly lowered them, puking up blood while gripping her emaciated stomach. She feels a foot from the evil witches step on her back, throwing her back on the ground and elevating one of the rocks to crush her. Helga immediately creates a weak, but sustainable forcefield that protects her from the fall of the rock, and instead, sends it to the opposite direction where now laid three dead witches. The forcefield shatters and Helga lies there, panting heavily with drooped ears and weary eyes. She could heal the pain of her back and regenerate new ones, but that would extract too much of her energy. She had killed most of the demons and corrupted, and was now taking a moment to catch her breath. The dry tears on her cheeks shimmered with the sun's light as she sniffed harshly and stared down at the dirt, imagining her family. Something she would always fight for. She wanted to see her family. She would continue her fight for Wiess and Emma. For Zealia, Elijah, Jr. For Rosemary. For Lilith. She would fight until the last breath escaped her chest for Wiezen. Her legs quiver slightly as she holds onto a barrel to pick herself up.
Franziska: (Groans)
Enricho: You two should just wait here, actually. Keep any monsters from getting up here. I know that if they get in there, it will be hard to get Rosemary out. We'll need a path for someone her age to get out safely.
Even though Flynn didn't completely agree with Enricho's plan, he simply nodded and poured out his vials of magic from his bag to see what else he could do to stop the monsters from following him. Hmm..

Flynn: Fire! That's it! We'll make a wall of fire and they will not be able to pass through.

The witch remains trembling as she held on to the barrel. She was too weak. She hadn't eaten for days. Nor had taken a shower, or gotten any sleep for that matter. She took out the small drawing of her family and stared at it for a very long moment. A couple minutes. Her ears suddenly perked at the sound of a raspy, male voice that gave orders to his companions. When she turned to look, she witnessed the Elite Squad of hunters Flynn spoke about. Hunters that had more advanced weaponry and training. She saw them skillfully piercing their silver arrows through witches' heads and hearts. Others fired at winged demons with their guns at the sky, while some used axes and other weapons to defeat the corrupted. She folded the drawing in half and hid it on her dress, inhaling deeply the oxygen mixed with the scent of blood and returned to stoping more trouble.
Franziska: Sounds good to me

Enricho: (Runs up the mountain) Damn. How far can this old bastard run

Gaspar: (Reaches the very top of the mountain, spotting the small sanctuary at the top) I made it. Finally (Opens the bag Rosemary is in, noticing her being very weak from hunger and lack of sleep) Wake up, brat (Throws her out of the bag and onto the ground, then picks her up by her wrist and drags her in, without any struggle from her whatsoever)
Jade_23 commented…
smol rosemary don't deserve this ;-; hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well too bad XD hace más de un año
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"MOVE MOVE MOOOOOVE!! REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM MY WAY!!" A large chunk of cloud parted from the sky, and a few winged demons fell, their wings encased in flames and chunks of their head missing. From the sky fell a larger hoard of them, some dead, others seemingly attempting to attack something before they were either scorched or impaled as a maniacal laughter of glee rung like a bell through the air before large clusters of the demons collided with the ground a little further in front of Helga. The smell of their burning flesh and boiling skin steamed up into the air in a black smoke while debris from the impact fell in the form of small chunks of rock and particles of dust. Lilith emerged from the ridged hole that had formed in the mountain from the impact, her skin looking as if it were almost on the verge of turning a light green. In her left hand, she held the head of one of the winged demons. There were notably more bandages on her than before, and her right hand went to her side as she winced for a moment, hissing silently. "I must've over did it a wee bit..." But as she looked around for a moment, it could be noticed that the side of her face was healing from a harsh dealt wound. The bandages around her waist were bloodying themselves from one of the wounds that had reopened. Looking over in Helga's direction, she spotted her. And that's when it could be seen that there was an outline of an eyepatch around her eye, where the actual eye itself was missing from it's socket. The eyepatch itself was crafted from magic in the fashion of small bones that outlined her eye. "My apologies for the belated arrival. I had a few....complications along the way. And before I left. Aaand...before I--you know, I think you get the point by now." She cracked her neck, rotating her shoulders briefly before giving a bold half grin, despite her own injuries. She paused for a moment to spit out a little blood.
Flynn: Excellent. We'll make a trail of fire that blocks the entrance. *stirs a few liquids together to make it turn orange* And they will truly burn in hell as punishment of their deeds.

Helga widened her pale, weary eyes as she witnessed the return of her sister. Her eyes lit up for a few moments before it returned to it's original, dim state. Her voice trembled because of her shivering body, but she yelled desperately at Lilith, asking if she was alright and what exactly had happened.

Helga: ...L-Lilith!? Y-you came back! I.. I need to tell you that you're right. I know what I'm suppose to do! And that I'm so, so sorry for –

As she ran forward for a hug, Helga's apology is interrupted and her eyes suddenly widen so unexpectedly in the heat of the moment. Lilith witnesses one of the elite hunters decapitating the witch with a simple move, confusing her for being a bad witch. Her chopped head slowly rolls to the feet of Lilith as her headless body sudden fell randomly in the ground. The drawing in her hand of her family seemed to drift from her fingers. Everything seemed to happen so slowly and so normally. The body of Helga had fallen near several other bodies of witches, her body quietly sizzling since the sword had been dipped in holy water. That final look in her lifeless eyes gave Lilith the hint that she tried. That she tried so, so hard. That she loved her family and would do anything for them. And her forever to be known last words was an unnecessary apology. And she'd always be looked as a disappointment for doing so.

(Sorry for this poorly written death scene, I'm currently typing in a car.)
(Gaspar throws Rosemary onto the ground, with a strange narrow center in the middle, as if it's meant to hold something)
Enricho: (Runs into the sanctuary) Gaspar! (Pulls his gun out)
Gaspar: (Turns to him) Damn! How did you-
Enricho: It's over. Let Rosemary go.
Gaspar: ..... Not a chance (With Rosemary on the ground, he pulls out a gun and aims it at her head)

(A single gunshot could be heard from inside the sanctuary
Lilith's widened in shock. Her body felt as if it had locked itself instantly. It happened so fast...so sudden that all she could bring herself to do was stare, her lips beginning to quiver. She wanted to scream, but nothing came forth. She wanted to move, but her body refused. The only part of her that disobeyed her body's paralysis was her head, as it slowly lowered to the ground to see her sister's head there at her feet. She fell to her knees. W-what...just happened... She could feel her heartbeat began to accelerate. They didn't just...-- She was supposed to be there...to help her. She should've made her go to sleep...maybe that would have gave her more strength. She should have made her eat...maybe that would have made a difference. Maybe...maybe...maybe. Her trembling hands moved on their own, and she picked up the head of her sister, her palms becoming bloodied along with her clothes. And slowly, as she held her sister's severed head, tears now on the brink of slithering down her cheeks, her skin began to peel. Her bandages shrunk against the sections of body that they covered before tearing to shreds. Each small portion of both skin and cotton withered into the air, as if the wind were blowing it up towards them sky only to burn like paper. She could feel it...what she felt all those years ago. No, this time...it was different. Similar, but different. This feeling...like a glass only half full, emptying itself. Like a hole, growing the more her mind dug at it with disbelief. Like a warm season, now overcome by winter. It all was coming to her again, almost a splitting image of the past.
She should have gotten there sooner. She should have forced her to sleep when she had the chance to. She should have crammed food down her throat until she couldn't have eaten anymore. She should have went with her as soon as she left the Inn. And now they took from her...again. Hunters. Humans. Hunters. Humans. Hunters....hunters...hunters... Everything around her fell silent in her ears.
Her vision fuzzed, and all that she could see was grey. Everything...was grey. Her head lifted, and she slowly held her sister's head against her chest, her tears finally beginning to fall at the realization of what she held in her arms. Nothing came from her lips at first. And then, she spoke. "You...took my sister..." Her voice came forth soft, and only just above a whisper. In an instant, her pupils became grey slits, her eyes pale just before a sudden burst of telekinetic energy burst from her body in one large pulse, within a small radius around her at first, ripping roots and soil from the ground as rock tore itself apart. A clear barrier of unstable, air like magic wrapped itself around the outline of her figure.
Franziska: (Hears the gunshot from the mountain sanctuary) What was that?
Jade_23 commented…
WIND I SWEAR— hace más de un año
(The whole RP is just a rollercoaster of emotions huh :,)

The other squad of the elite hunters heard the calls from their companion that was now being wrapped in Lilith's wrath. They came over but stayed in a certain distance where they shot arrow after arrow toward her. But then they switched to bullets as it was easier.

Flynn had jumped slightly at the sound of the gunshot. He widened his eyes and looked around, then back at Lilith with concern.

Flynn: I.. I'm not sure.. Perhaps Enricho finished him.B
Franziska: ... I'm gonna go check (Runs up the mountain to check)

(Not another sound comes from the sanctuary)
Flynn: Hurry back! And use your fire potions if anything happens!!
Franziska: I will (Runs up to the sanctuary)
Flynn: *nods to himself, then continues mixing the liquids within the vial and pours it in a certain line that blocked the entrance*
The arrows that were shot at Lilith diminished as it came in contact with thick barrier that outlined her body, making it look as if they had pierced her at first, but then turning them over to oblivion. The bullets were stopped as they neared her and vibrated as they were stuck in mid flight. When she spoke, she didn't raise her voice. But spoke in a way that one could only recognize as being hurt. "Y-you...humans. All of you...are evil." And then she felt it fully. As she stood to her feet, a painful aching in her heart poured itself from the bottom of her soul, and an explosion of raw energy tore through the the vicinity around her, shooting upwards into the sky, but just as well as directly below her feet as it engulfed her from sight.
-
Macross's horse staggered and let out a frightened call as the ground shook beneath it, nearly throwing her off and straight onto her back. She managed to regain control of it however, and with an angry voice she spoke. "GO DAMN IT!!" She screamed before digging the heels of her feet into its side and causing it to lurch forward, galloping towards the mountain, but coming from the opposite direction that everyone else had come.
Franziska: (Runs over to the sanctuary, as she spots Rosemary walking out of the sanctuary) Rosie. How are you
Rosemary: (Looks at her, the young innocence once in her eyes is now completely gone) We have to go now
Franziska: Why... What's wrong... And where's Enricho
(Enricho walks out of the cave, as he looks at them)
Franziska: Enricho (Smiles) I was worried when me and Flynn heard the gunshot
(Enricho does not move or speak)
Franziska: E-Enricho... (Walks slowly toward him)
(For what felt like minutes, Enricho kept his head down. As Franziska got closer, Enricho lifted his head up, but what she saw had horrified her. His skin had become as pale as a corpse, his veins completely black and his eyes white with no pupils in them. Franziska didn't want to believe it, but it had happened. Once Enricho shot Gaspar, he had become a Corrupted)
The group of hunters fell on their bottoms once the earth began to shake, but they were capable of standing back up with wobbling legs as they prepared another round for Lilith. This time they pulled out some sort of large gun, and when they fired, a net seemed to shoot out and wrap itself around Lilith where it began to burn since it was dipped in blessed water.

Meanwhile, back in the forest, where the statue of Lilith's and Helga's mother stood, now joined her daughter. A statue of Helga Quartz had been made right besides Lady Margaret, although, there was a difference. The stoned Margaret Quartz stood tall with no tears falling in her fountain since there was no confessions, but on the other hand, Helga Quartz wasn't even standing. The marble statue of hers was on her knees, revealing a sad expression as her head was leaned forward with tears streaming down her stone eyes. She didn't need confessions to feel sorrow. The ring itself still remained on her immobile finger, and the statue itself was detailed with her weight loss and her weary eyes and straight hair. Margaret's statue reflected royalty and elegance, meanwhile the statue of her daughter that was on her knees only showed pain and sorrow.
Franziska: Enricho............ A-are you okay
Enricho: (Walks toward Franziska and Rosemary, wielding his sword in his hand, as his eyes are filled with nothing but the want of murder)
Franziska: Enricho, please
Enricho: (Runs at them, his sword held high)
Rosemary: (Holding the gun that Gaspar had, she fires, hitting Enricho in the head, and making him fall to the ground, completely limp now, no longer breathing)
Franziska: R-Rosemary..... You.... you killed him
Rosemary: (Looks at him, not changing her emotionless expression) He was Corrupted. He was already dead (Turns and walks)
Franziska: (Stares at Enricho's corpse in fear, unable to respond)
(IMMA GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE BYE)

Flynn jumped once more at the sound of the gunshot, then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he stood himself to see what what going on. He left the fire to grow, then began to ran where he saw Franziska go. When he arrived, he saw Rosemary walking out the sanctuary, then smiled but didn't quite understand why she looked so.. Numb. He then enters the sanctuary and gasps at the sight of Enricho and Gaspar both dead on the floor. He pulls Franziska a bit to the side to get her out of there so she does not experience it any longer.
Yep. It was so much worse than tu thought. Now Enricho's dead and Rosemary is completely traumatized and lost all innocence. Get used to it. No one gets a happy ending in this RP. Why? Because I don't like things being happy for everyone XD hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
:( hace más de un año
Let that be some deep and depressing foreshadowing hace más de un año
Franziska: I..... I can't believe what happened.... I thought that after we stopped that thing from being woken up, we could be happy......... But...... It's not good at all.
Lilith's raised her hand and took hold of the nets, the barrier wavering only briefly before she incinerated it. Her skin had grown pale. Not a sickly pale, but a almost marble white. She clutched her Helga's head against her chest as she made her way towards the body that the head belonged to. With each step, the pulses of magic blasted from her in waves of both the cold and heat. The other witches' bodies began to break themselves down and be drawn towards her, only to be destroyed. "Evil little humans...with your gadgets...and your misinterpretations. Your ignorance..." The magic surrounding her began to become raw. She slowly turned her head to the hunter that had taken the life of her sister. "You...I will deal with myself." Using telepathy, she crushed the hunters body down until he was merely a box of bone and flesh, not even giving him time to scream. She looked to the rest. But she didn't attack them. "None of you...have realized what you've just done. You've damned yourselves. You've damned yourselves, and you should be very afraid. For some of you will have the privilege of being murdered by me. This woman...the witch you have slain. One of light. There is someone out there...who had been coming to see her. A beast in which your petty contraptions will not rival. Only blood may quench his thirst. He...is your punishment. Your lives...as you see them. Will all end, at the sight of something you will not understand. Only fear...with quivering, cowardly hearts." And as if to be directly on que, a tremendous roar shook the sky in the far distance, the echo reaching them with just as much fury and tension. She placed the head a little ways to the body's neck and sowed it with strings of pure raw magic before lifting the lifeless Helga into her arms. She looked to another one of the Elite Hunters and a lance of earth shot from the ground and pierced through his head before multiple more drove themselves through his body. "He shall smell your blood. And he will tear you to pieces. If I am to die at his hands, then I will be a separate course...I will not be willing to be devoured in the same instance as people such as yourselves." Her voice kept its sad softness to it, as if it were now just a default way of speaking for her.

~

Macross's caramel brown horse finally came to a stop at the bottom. She was there, but the problem was that the horse wasn't willing to go any further, and kept attempting to steer away. So with that, she dismounted it and rubbed her hand through its mane, apologizing for yelling at it. She pulled the silver key that she had given Sonni from her pocket. The key that she had found at the bottom of the pond, only thanks to the small glint it had given off. She sighed and strapped it to the horse's saddle along with a note. "It's going to be alright. You get to go home now. Now go!" She gave it a hard slap on the behind and watched it for a few seconds as it took off. And then she turned towards the mountain and began to make her way up in a half walk, half climb because of the misshapen features that the mountain held. Once she reached the top and entered the sanctuary however, her body came an immediate pause, her eyes widening. "...N-no...not you too." Her voice was stiff as she saw the body of her lover.
The remaining hunters all looked at their two companions that were now dead, then back up at Lilith with fear in their eyes. They took what they could, other heads of witches they had decapitated and made a run for it to sell it back in the capital. And soon, they disappeared from her sight.

The corpse in Lilith's arms was cold, colder than what she felt last night. Her face was a different color from her body, more of a bluish-transparent. Her lips had no color except the tint of blood. The dark circles remained under her eyes, her eyes that were swollen from all the tears she had cried. The incident with Lilith's sister was still unclear. Was Helga not strong enough to fight them off? Was she too heartbroken? ..Did she give in on purpose? What were her last words or thoughts? Would she had survived if she had more hope? Something to believe in? Something like her Wiezen returning and them finally getting married. Or the thought of her Rosemary running back to her arms? The question would remain unanswered. All that would be known of her last few days of life was her eternal sorrow and guilt. Her forever crying and loneliness. Her mourn of Wiezen. Her loss of hope and the painful goodbye without an explanation of her lover. The last time she got to see her children was the night before when they were off to bed. Little did the triplets know it would be the last time ever seeing their own mom, since Lilith had hid them from Helga’s care. The beautiful nymph never gotten the chance to see the trains or the clearest of waters. She never got the chance to wear the wedding dress she had planned and spend a honeymoon with her never-to-be husband. She never got the chance to see her children grow and find love of their own. She never got to see the blue in her lover’s eyes afterall. She never got to see Rosemary since the day she was taken…

Flynn: *places a comforting hand on Franziska's back, gently stroking it* Nothing is good anymore in this world.. *he lifts his eyes at the sound of footsteps and observes Macross walk in the scene* ..Shire? Oh no.. You shouldn't have seen this.. *lowers his head and releases a depressing sigh* ...Rosemary had to do it.. Speaking of which.. *glances outside the giant doors at the girl* Rosemary, your mother's waiting for you in the bottom of the hill if you'd like to check. But stay close for now.. There are still m-monsters that lurk..
Rosemary: (Her tone doesn't change) She's probably already dead. We're all dead. Even those who say their alive. Their just dead on the inside, that's all. (Walks over to Macross) Before he turned, he wanted me to tell you something. He said, "Try your hardest to live. For the child". I suppose you're expecting, if I'm correct
Flynn: ...You're mother.. Isn't dead.. She stood back to fight the monsters so that we could come and get you.. Just like she's always done.
Lilith only turned away from the hunters as they fled, knowing that they would most likely meet their ends soon enough. But with what was coming now, she would have to move quickly, even if her legs felt the way they did now. It felt as if she were trying to trudge through quicksand and the deepest of ocean waters. The brilliance of her hair disappeared and became dull. "Even if I have to rock them...bathe them...feed them...stay awake countless nights...I will do so." She said nearly in silence, the words only just returning to mind. Another story to tell...another moment to late for her.

~

Macross lowered her head for a moment and took in a trembling breath. "T-this...this wasn't supposed t-to happen..." She felt as if she were moving so slow as she walked towards the body of her lover. It felt like it would take her an eternity. "First...my littlest sibling...then my parents...Sonni's gone...and now...you too..." She said, biting back tears as she went to his side and sat beside him. "W-we were...we were supposed to finish building our house...and paint it while we would take small breaks in between work. I would be there to make you s-something to eat...and tell you that I love you. We were supposed to have good luck...w-we saw those birds together, r-remember?" She shook his body as if she were attempting to wake him from a sleep. "And now that you were free..from that stupid scar we were g-going to be happy." She began to sob. "We were going to get ourselves jobs and put hunting aside...I would have gotten one that took less of my time so I could wait for you, to tell you "Welcome Home" with lunch or dinner or whichever it would be. I was supposed to be able to stroke your hair when I woke up in the we hours of the night with you at my side..." She sniffled lightly, her eyes wondering over to one of Enricho's pistols. She moved to where she could place his head on her lap. She ignored Rosemary at first, but then she looked up at her with a small, soft smile. "Yes...at some point...I was expecting a child. One to raise with him. The perfect family in my eyes...you were included....with Flynn and Franziska...and Sonni and Buroa...and Helga and Wiezen..." She sniffled again before looking back to Enricho. "And your smile...how I loved it so. I do find it odd in the best of ways. How the both of us came to be...our silly but reasonable arguments. But you were always right. I only got in your way...all of this time. And I've always tried to do better, because in my heart, it was always to protect you. I lost my power to do so...and now...I couldn't even put myself in your path to save you. No matter how hard I've tried to fight tooth and nail...in the end...I'm just...I'm just the pathetic excuse that needed someone to love. An awkward woman who's come so far from being just a thief. Once a mercenary, twice a hunter. I've gotten to meet so many good people. I have gotten to laugh...and smile...and love. Only to have it all snatched away from me. From you. From so many people. But all of the greatest moments...they were because of you, Enricho. If I wouldn't have met you that day...out in the woods, where the leaves were green, and the grasses were mellow, I wouldn't have gotten to be as happy as I had been." She sobbed harder. "But I...I am just a disappointment..." She looked back to Rosemary. "Such a disappointment. I wouldn't have been able to do it. But you...you are something that kept him going. And in the end...you did what you thought had to be done. You...are stronger than I, Rose." She pulled the small girl to her to place a small kiss on her forehead. Then she looked to Flynn and Franziska. "And you two...you stuck by his side. You were his friends...his comrades. Thank you...thank you all." And finally, she returned her gaze to her lover. "I...I want to be able to tell you that I can be strong. That I can hold on. I wanted to be able to tell you that I was baring your child, and see the surprised expression come onto your face." She chuckled, but it was pained and dreary. "But if I do...I would only be lying to you...and I could never bring myself to do such a thing." Her voice cracked, and she checked the bullets in the pistol with trembling hands for a moment, running her fingers across them. There was only one missing. "I'm only human...one that is weary of fighting...of trying so hard...only for something like this to happen. I couldn't save you...I'm so sorry...I wasn't strong enough...nor was I fast enough." She cried before leaned down and placed a kiss on his cold lips. "And it hurts...it hurts so badly." She looked up to the others. "I...I'm so sorry. Please...I would like a moment alone..." She managed a smile through her tears.
Rosemary: (She remains quiet and walks down the mountain, waiting for Flynn and Franziska to follow)
Flynn nodded silently, then gazed at the gun Macross was eyeing.

Flynn: ..Shire.. If you're at some point you're thinking of using that anytime soon against your head.. Don't.. Especially if you're baring a child. He wouldn't want that. ..I'm.. I'm so sorry for your loss.. *sighs heavily, then walks out the door besides Franziska and heads down the mountain until he finally reached Rosemary. He managed to fake a smile and pretend that everything was okay, for the sake of the child.* ..Let's go see your mother, Rose. She's very excited to see you. *clears his throat that was cracking slightly* ..She told me she made you a special lunch. With all your favorite meals.
Rosemary: (Turns to him, her expression cold and void of any joy that she once had) Stop faking a smile. You just saw the corpse of one of your friends. There's no reason to keep that smile on for me because I'm a child.
Man, Rosemary's become all edgy hace más de un año
Flynn frowned at Rosemary's response.

Flynn: ..Rosemary... Do you remember that time you're mother almost left you in that orphanage? And you called her a monster for protecting you, even if it was in a dramatic way? How did you feel when you realized you'd hurt her and she was probably never coming back? ..Do not hide your emotions.. You have a family, Rosemary. Three siblings that according to you're mother, are now being cared for by a wonderful father right now. Three siblings that love you and look up to you. A mother and a father that care and love you more than anything. You're a child. Of course you shouldn't be going through any of this.. but we can't ever escape reality.. You still have people that care about you, Rose. Don't turn your feelings off.. Because that will certainly hurt your mother and father.. To see that their daughter has been tainted by the evil of the world.
Rosemary: Then I guess this is what we get. We suffer, along with the rest of humanity, for our greed and selfishness. Just as the Ancient Ones wanted. It's all that they wanted, after all, isn't it?
Flynn: *crosses his arms and releases a sigh* ..No.. Not at all.. You're right about this suffering being punishment for our sins, but.. The suffering can all end if the world were to just come together as one and drop their weapons and finally believe in.. peace.. Which is why we need more people like you, Rosemary.. Kind hearted people. People who believe that there is always a solution besides killing and fighting.. ..It's okay to cry, Rosemary. You were abducted and had to kill someone. ..And that's a top reason of why you should let your feelings out and not hold them in. Please.