windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 13264

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Helga lowered her ears once she realized her own fiancé was ignoring her. Yes, it irritated her. It made her mad. It made her sad. It made her feel like she was some sort of slave to him, asking him every second if he was okay and just being responded with pure silence. Why was Lilith that annoying to the point it made her lover not want to pay attention to her? She was confused.. Very confused.. Wiezen wanted someone who would be there for him, and here she was, doing exactly as he stated and yet not receiving any appreciation. Only silence. She thought back to what her teddy bear, Mr. Snuggles once said: "Silence is when you know that there is a problem. At least they're throwing curses at you like it's second nature and screaming how much they hate you, you know that some part of them still cares. Some part of them cares enough to feel something for you; even if it's hate itself. But when they stop yelling and they lose the fire tin their eyes, you've lost them." Maybe he still had feelings for his first lover? Maybe he misses her. Everyone remembers their first, no matter how bad it was. Helga lifted her sad eyes at Wiezen. He had no idea how much she loved him, or how much she made him smile, or how much he loved his cooking and his voice. She loved parts of him that has probably never been loved before. She has lost herself in the process of loving him. And here she was, following him like a dog while carrying their children in search for his ex that he thought about and now she's back to life? Really? What happened to not making a scene? What happened to happily ever after? She would constantly pray that she was good enough for him. Helga's ears drooped even lower when she thought back to Wiezen not even being able to answer the question if she's better than that Lilith he speaks about. Was she really a hypocrite as Wiezen stated? Sure, she committed bad actions. But she was blamed by him as if he had never done anything wrong. Was she really all talk and no do? Has she never done anything good for him besides bring children into this world? She looked back at all the times he was there for her; the moments when she was only close to death. Had he ever.. Cared about her besides the sex and death? It felt that way. It's always been that way with everyone that entered her life and stole her heart. Helga looked down at the beautiful ring as a tear streamed down her rosy cheeks and fell on the ground, withering the flower that it had landed on. She looked at her children and thought to herself that they were the only ones who would never blame her... At least for now..

Flynn: *unexpectedly picks up Franziska* Are you kidding me? You're the best psychopath I've ever met. *places a kiss on her neck, then on her lips* You're capable of feeling, that makes you even better than any psychopath, actually! And I love you just the way you are, Smiley!
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Smiles, and hugs him, not wanting to let go) And I love you too, Flynn
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen continued to whistle along to himself as he was buried deep down into thought, finally able to think without all of the noise around him. Without all of the extra commotion. He could finally think about what he hated even more than Alzul himself. Life. His life. The things he cared about...the things that broke him. Everything that had brought him up to this point where he would have to seek the one person that he thought he'd never have to see again. The person that he thought was dead. The person that now picked at his mind like a vulture to the dead. But there was nothing he could do about it except try and tune everything out. Maybe everything that he had fought for....maybe caring was the problem. Caring itself. Maybe he cared to much, and that's why he became so agitated. Maybe that's exactly what everyone around him wanted to see. They wanted to see that he cared to an extent someone else wouldn't. Just so when the time came...they could tear him to pieces. Use it as an advantage. And so his mind drifted back to something of the past.
---

"And no one's gon to care for ye lad. And if tey do, tis only so tey can make a fool of ye! Because tat's all ye are. A fool. A person tat's just there for a punching bag. Someone that's just there to be hurt."

Wiezen's ears lowered at the words of his father, and he just nodded in obedience, accepting them as the only thing that he would get from him besides a fist to the face.

"Ah made a mistake helpin give birth to such a dirty rat. A bibble tat's not even half the warlock tat ah am. Such a shame. So how was the attempt at drownin ye sorry arse from ye mother ye lil shit?"

"Good. I deserved it. I'm but a rug to be walked over. A twig to be snapped. A stick to be burned. A dog to be beat. A child to be left." Wiezen spoke the words that his mother had taught him to say. "A shitehawk. An unruly animal. I apologize for being born."

"And look at ye...nottin but a weak prey. And tat's why we don' want ye aroun'. Ye're a disgrace to us all. Ye brother has the balls tat it takes to be a true king. Ye're just the rag that he scrubs his feet with. The prey will always be eatin'."
---

And all to stop from fighting.

Wiezen blinked under his hood for a moment. Poor child...a rug to be walked on. He sneered to himself quietly. As if. I don't feel sorry for you anymore. Everything that happened then was because you let it. You should have fought back and accepted being killed. But you were weak. And now maybe...maybe Lilith's right. You've been growing soft. You've been losing your edge. You've been letting things control you that shouldn't be. You've been biting back, and now you've even bit your tongue. You were suppose to go your own separate way, but now look at you. You'd accept anything in a dog's bowl...because that's what they gave to you, and now you're accepting it. His ears drooped underneath his hood but a slow growl began to rise silently. You've been accepting it all your life. And nothing's going to understand you but you. Maybe "people" isn't your specialty. Maybe you're just an animal. But a stronger animal. You kill. You tear. You feed. And may the strong survive. You hunt the hunters...and not be the prey to anything. Nothing. Not to what you feel, because that's "only human". And you're not human. I...am not human. A human would've broken under the foot of all that has crushed you. You want to stop fighting...I want to stop fighting...but it will never be that simple...unless I make it that simple. Kill the hunters...and remain the hunter. That's how dear old dad loved to put it...maybe all of this...is a mistake.

Lilith had started humming to herself as she walked along in silence, not minding the sound of "peace" around them. "Hah...so much for being better off after a war." She said with a slight sneer of irony.

~

Macross nodded. "I can't wait for us to get started!"
last edited hace más de un año
Enricho: Neither can I (Heads out to get the wagon)
Helga sniffed quietly as she wiped away the tears that kept falling and destroying the nature beneath her. The children in her arms all looked up and lowered their ears at the sight of their own mother crying.

Elijah: ..Ma..ma..
Helga: *swallows as she smiles through her tears at the young child and speaks quietly to them, her voice cracking* Y-yes.. I am Mama.. What is it, child? *sniffles* Are you tired and bored? ..Here, I brought something to entertain yourself w-with.. *her hand trembles as she reaches for the three blue pacifiers from the bag wrapped around her shoulder, plugging them into each of her triplets* Better?

The triplets stare at the pacifiers in their mouths and begin to bite it instead of sucking them.

Flynn: But I love you more. ..Now, any preferred place you'd like to stay in?
Franziska: Well, I'm sure there's a tavern in town somewhere
Macross follows along beside him to find out where she would have to place everything. Granted, all of their tools were going to be metal and steel aside from the brick and wood, and she wanted everything to be just right. In perfect condition. Nothing out of order and or out of shape so that they could build. Together.

~

Wiezen tried to start whistling again, but all that began to come out were silent growls. The silence that he had acquired had caused him to do nothing but think. Think of it all. What have I been doing so far eh? Tearing myself apart each time that someone needs you to..and you find it necessary. A necessity. He fell completely silent. But this time it's yourself who's in need...and you need to fix yourself. No one knows what you need...but you. I need to fix myself. My way. Because nothing will ever go my way unless I make it. Finally...for myself. But he kept telling himself in a smaller sense that all he needed was time. It was only another mountain to climb over and another layer of dirt and rock to dig through. But if so...then he would do so the way he saw fit. And if it hurt...then he would just kill the pain and let nature take its course.
Enricho: (Spots a wagon) This looks good. You go ahead and rent it. I'll go and start getting it loaded up
Flynn: Will you be sleeping on the ceiling again or on the comfy bed?
Franziska: Whichever one you sleep in, I'll sleep in (Giggles)
"Iye Iye, love." Macross said with a smile before handing all that she had over to him. She took out two sacks of gold, one smaller than the other. One that would probably overpay for the tools, and the other one, the larger sack of gold, she would use to rent the wagon. Or better yet, buy the entire thing just in case they would need it again. "I'll have everything situated and ready for loading."
Flynn: Bed it is. Also, I was wondering if you'd like to have a third round of.. Well.. You know.. *slightly blushes a bit at the thought*

Helga gazed at Wiezen with her teary eyes, remembering the good times she had spent with him, which only seemed to be the day they met. After that.. It was all a blur. But she loved him. She loved him more than any being could love another. He was the one for her no matter what, right? I mean, look at the ring he had made her from scratch and look at the many times he has made her smile and come back for her. The witch expanded a small smile through her tears, and even if she needed him more than he needed her, she would still remain by his side with loyalty and passionate love. She loved him and nothing was going to change that. Not even the presence of his ex.
Franziska: (Turns Flynn so she can look him in the eyes) Like you'd have to ask (Kisses his cheek, and then runs ahead of him) Come on, the sooner the better

Enricho: (Carries a load of bricks to the wagon, setting it onto the wagon)
Lilith looked to Wiezen and furrowed her brow for a moment as she watched him lift his hands under his hood and seconds later, she saw wads of cotton fall to the ground to be trampled over by his feet as he walked. She stared back at them as they were being left behind before looking back to him in curiosity. "So, finally come around to not being a grumpy sulk?" She said in a joking manner. But then she felt something shift...even in the state of being that she was in now, she felt a shift. A familiar one at that, but she couldn't quite put a finger on what it was.

Wiezen kept his hood over his eyes as he dug the bits of cotton from his ear with the claw of his pinkie fingers, making sure that he cleared it all out. Under the cloak's sleeves, the fur along his forearms gradually began to sink down into his skin, but his claws only seemed to grow sharper. And finally, he let out a boiling growl of a sigh as his ears twitched beneath the cloak's hood for a moment as they were finally unclogged and taking in all of the sound around him.

Lilith squinted her eyes for a long moment as she heard such a sound fill the air momentarily, and she watched him. It had been such a long time since she had seen him, which put her at a slight disadvantage when it came to knowing newer habits. But she wasn't sure if...this was one of them. "Sounds like someone is waking up on the right side of bed after a...good night..." She said carefully.

~

While Enricho was busy loading their items onto the wagon, she went to consult with the owner of the shop and spoke to him about wanting to buy the wagon permanently, handing over the gold that she had already taken out before hand. And gladly, that was that and the wagon was theirs to keep and do as they pleased. So with that, she went to start helping with loading everything.
Enricho: (Places a stack of wood into the back of the wagon)
Helga shook her head and wiped away the last of her tears as she observed Wiezen take the cotton out, expanding a small, quivering smile as she walked quicker to be besides him again. She lifted her beautifully structured face at Wiezen with a smile of pure love and care.

Helga: Are you feeling better now? ..Would you like some water, my love?

Flynn: Hehe.. *expands a wide smile as he follows behind Franziska with a small jog*
Franziska: (Stops in front of a tavern) This spot looks good. You pay for a room, since they like your money better

(Question. Is Helga and Weizen in the same place as the children, or did they leave Rosemary to watch them)
(They're in the same place as the children, Rosemary's with them.)

"Better..." Wiezen spoke slowly, the last letter of the word extending out into a rolling growl. "It depends on what your definition of better would be. Because as of now, I'm feelin' a lot....better." He cracked his neck and shoulders. "Aaah..." He inhaled through his noes for a moment. "Water? No, not quite."

Lilith's eyes widened for a moment as she caught on. A grin came across her face. "You...you want to hunt, don't you? And I believe we both know that it's not going to be just animals either."

Wiezen then exhaled for a moment, keeping the hood over most of his face as a smirk came to his lips. "I have the need to do something I haven't done in years. I can hear blood pulsing through almost everything around me, and it sounds more than tempting. But, I have different prey in mind, so hunting can wait until after this is all said and done." Now he spoke as if he no longer cared. At least as not as much as he did when they had first left. "I can't remember the last time I actually smelled the atmosphere around me. Feels...new again. Exhilarating...and not so boring."

~

Macross carried a pile of bricks that were in a large bag over to the cart and placed it out in front of the wood. By the looks of it, the bag had been made just so that none of the bricks would chip or break if they happened to fall while still inside of it. Which was good. It meant less work for them. She walked off for a moment, pulling up her sleeves before walking back with another stack of wood. "There's a few more things that we need to pick up now that it has come to mind. Paint?" She asked, wanting to have his opinion on whether or not that would be one of the things that they retrieved.
Helga: *lets go of Rosemary's hand* ...Hunting? What ever do you mean, my love? For dinner? I can make dinner if you'd like. You've had a rough day, my Wiezen! Especially with that Lilith, the annoying (b)itch, you speak of. *smiles a bit with care in her eyes* I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, love! Have I told you I love you today?

Flynn: No problem, Smiley! I just hope it's not more than my pockets can take.. *wraps her arm around Franziska and enters the tavern, requesting a room*
"A woman shouldn't have to cook when she has a...lover, to do it for her." Wiezen shushed her last few words and leaned in for a moment to sniff her, taking her scent into his nostrils. "The scent of a witch..." He breathed. "You smell...good. Great...and your scent in memorable." He chuckled a little before a grin came across his face. "And besides...I want to HUNT. Everything. Whether it be a animal, hunters, onis, alchemists, psychopaths, monsters, or just humans. I want to hunt them all. This world needs to be safer for our children right? Right?" He flexed his finger claws for a moment. "Then Papa's gotta be at the top of the food chain again and make sure that happens. This hasn't been a rough day. This has been an excellent day! Once my living hell, now suitable and tolerable. And all I needed was a little time to think." He stretched. "I feel like I've waken up all over again. Refreshed, renewed, and hugged by the wilderness again."

"Ooohoho, really? Just make sure to save me something this time!" Lilith added in, feeling a bit of an excitement picking up within her.
Helga: Oh, but I want to cook for you, my love! Lover? I'm your soon to be wife! I have your present already as well, you'll love it! *her smile becomes a frown as he mentions hunting literally anything* ...what? B-But they haven't done anything to us, my Wiezen! Especially humans! Not all of them are mean.. We have friends of all those species you mentioned, my love! You don't need to hunt, that's unnecessary. No one is out attacking us, so why attack them? That wouldn't be setting a good example for our children, Wiezen. *twitches her ears* Don't you remember what we're here for? We've already cancelled the trip to the trains, no? Because of her.. We're here to get rid of that Lilith hallucination your having and return to our lives in the cottage with our lovely triplets.. Right? *expands an innocent smile as she looks up to him with her emerald eyes full of love and passion*
Wiezen frowned for a moment. "But I have to hunt. Just like some of them hunted me all of these years. Hunters. Humans themselves. Alchemists. Warlocks. Just like they burned alive my "family" and the people who were supposed to be called friends. Some of them just thought I was "puny" and "weak". They've all tried to kill me at some point too, not to menetion that along with it. And my sister's gone because of them and Alzul. So I have a right to hunt whatever I want, and only now do I re-realizing. People didn't care when they tried to kill us, and neither did humans until I showed them I was use for anything. I'm done kissing people's assess just because they feel I should. And I do count this as a good example for the kids of what not to be in life. And why shouldn't I? Because it would be the "human" thing to do? That makes it a joke because I ain't human. I'm a thing meant to hunt. There's not care about stupid things like other people's lives. And you and those kids there are the only things I should be worried about, that's all there is to it. And besides, I get why they hunted me and destroyed everything I ever held dear to me. Because I was "bad". Because I was weak. Because I was a "monster". It's time for me to start focusing on survival. That's all I have to do. Survive. And that involves keeping you all safe right? Exactly. Killing the threat before it kills you. And killing a threat before it becomes a threat. That's how the rules of the world goes, and its the same with nature. And now I'm going to hunt the ones that are "bad". Killers, rapists, some normal person every now and then. It's not like its hurting anyone. And they didn't care about any of my kind so why should I care about there's? I'm a predator. So what reason do I have not to? I'm driving home a pretty good logical statement here really. And they'll know who to stay away from. And besides, I said AFTER this. Getting witch's image out of my head has me occupied. And then we'll still go back to the cottage with our children "live our lives " in our territory. We'll still get married. And there'll be less things to worry about. And we're still going to go see the trains whenever we have time to so there's that too. Alright?" He gave a toothy smile. "And I'm still going to be the one cooking."

"That's the spirit Wiezy!" Lilith said encouragingly with a grin. "That's how it's suppose to be, hunting people killing things. Territory."
Helga: But that's wrong.. Not all of them are cruel and heartless. Not all of them want to kill us.. This isn't the way how to handle things.. Our best of friends are Onis, and humans and monsters and alchemists and hunters.. *lowers her ears with a deep sigh, then lifts her now dim eyes back up at Wiezen, them quickly losing the passion they once were filled with* ...But if that makes you feel better, then I.. shall not intervene as you asked me to.. I will not get in your way as I always do.. I'll keep the children out of sight when you commit.. Genocide.. And I think I may be skipping dinner.. I'll probably have lost my appetite by then.. *forces a smile as her lips quiver* B-But I made a vow I would be by your side no matter what.. *lowers her eyes at the ring on her finger, then looks away and continues the walk slowly with her head down* Lets get this over with, sh-shall we, my... Wiezen?
Wiezen frowned for a moment again. "Wrong? Genocide? You're saying it like I'm just going to go do it all day. Where's the fun in that? And it's not like I'm going to go and slaughter a bunch of children. At least I don't think I will. Then who would our children have to meet and remember when they get older? And best friends? I don't think so. Not for me anyways. Well...except for a few select from the bunch but other than that, I don't care. Now it's my turn to serve people their plates of empathy. And oh please, suck it up. I'm not forcing you to stay. You offered to come yourself. Either way, if you feel that you want to leave then go. Go home. If you want to skip on dinner then fine, have it your way. Because there's no reason to try and have a weak stomach now. In fact if you want to let trial and error be trial and error and go separate ways then you can, because I'm not stopping you this time. If you can't accept me for me, then fine. Whatever you say." He said. "I think my problem was that I cared too much about people and things. I cared about being looked at as this that and the other. And you know what, I'm completely fine with that now. Because I'll be exactly what they wanted to see me as. And then they'll have their reason and I'll have my excuse. And if you feel like you want to turn away and walk then feel free to, the door's wide open. But I'm still going to see my children either way." He shrugged. "And why should I try to be or do the right thing for anybody else anyways? I didn't come from "right". I didn't come from "friends". I didn't come from "good." I'm not "good". Or "Great". I'm not even meant to be "liked" by anyone. And I'm not going to try anymore, what use does it do me? None. Nothing. Nada. Negative. "
Helga: fun? *inhales deeply, then unexpectedly nods quietly in agreement* Yes, my Wiezen, I'll suck it up. I-It was my choice in following you. ..But no. I won't be going my separate way. I have no way to go to except by your side, my love. You're right. You're always right. And I.. Love you for that. I love you for wanting to kill the threat. I love you so much for it, you're a genius to think that way! Kill it before it kills us, right? *smiles slowly, but her eyes remain dim* And kill those evil hunters before they hunt us! Make them the hunted, right? Be the one who they want you to be! Don't try anymore faking it anymore because what's the use, right? Be you. Good thinking, my Wiezen! It will sure teach our kids a lesson! I won't intervene at all, love! Yes, you go on and kill all those folk and I'll be waiting for you with open arms and thighs.
"I'm not asking you to leave Helga. And I'm not asking you to stand here and embarrass yourself for the likes of me. I appreciate you coming along and all, I do, but whatever you feel you've sacrificed to be here, if you're tired, then you're tired. But if you want to make everything seem like its about sex then you go right ahead. And yes, I agree, it will sure teach our kids a lesson. It surely will. And that's sarcasm for you just in case. I'm still going to be their father and I'll be there like I said. They're not my anchor Helga, so mentioning them all the time is what pushes me forward. And thank you, yes, it is a pretty genius way to go about things. I'm just a person out to live." Wiezen said with a shrug. "Nothings right to me anymore. Down is right, Left is up, and up is left. In the end It'll only matter when Wiezen does it right? It'll only seem like the worst thing ever done exist when I do anything, no? So fine. I'm letting it be exactly like that." He turned and started walking. "So I'm going to go get this over with, so its either you're in or you're out. I don't care what you think about me anymore. Because I know how I feel about you. I would rather you be with me but like I said, it's your choice. I can't afford to be standing here doing nothing and trying to explain to you how I feel about you every single time that you come think that "oh Wiezen doesn't care". So you think what you want about me now. I'm far from complainin.' "
Helga: What do you mean, my Wiezen? Of course I'm in. *follows after him* I haven't sacrificed anything for you. And I've always been in. Why am I recieving a lecture when I've done nothing but support you so far, my love? Don't make me look bad here, not when I'm dressed in sheets. I apologize for my word choice my love. I won't say another word that impacts your smart and genius ideas! And the sex thing was a joke.. I thought you and Lilith exchanged a few jokes like that every now and then and I just wanted to join. O-oh, wait up my love!! *follows after him like a dog* I-I love you, Wiezen!
Franziska: (Gets extremely close to the many colorful bottles of alcohol as Flynn asks for a room)

Enricho: Good idea, Macross. I'll go and buy some
Flynn: *exchanges the few pieces of silver for a key, then looks back at Franziska* Lets go, Smiley. *tilts his head* Do you want a bottle?
Franziska: Nah, I'm fine. They just look so pretty in these bottles (Makes funny faces in the reflection)
"I'm not trying to make you look bad Helga. But that seems to be the only thing I know how to do, even when I don't try to, which is the majority of the time. Or the only thing that I'm capable of doing as who I am. And I don't do lectures, blegh, to boring for my taste. I've been getting those since birth. I'm just speaking with an open mind. Remember when you said that you've been alone for so long that you didn't quite know what to do sometimes when it came to people? Well that's me. Only worse. I don't know what love is anymore. All I know is that it's a feeling. I dunno how it works, and every time I try, things seem to end up flushing down the drain. So if I come off to you for only wanting sex to you then I'm sorry." Wiezen said with a shrug. "If I make you feel like I don't appreciate you here then I'm sorry. It's the only thing I know and I don't think I can change that because I don't know how. I thought I did, but I don't. All this stuff just makes me tired at the end of the day, and I've been trying to hard. Trying to hard to be the most caring, trying to hard to be the most loving. You want me to be honest with you Helga, just as I've always tried to be? I'm not worth your time. I'm not worth anything but the cloth that I was cut from. I'm to messed up as a person really." He gave another shrug. "And that doesn't mean I'm not going to try anymore, but just try less. The lower my expectations are for myself, the less I'll have to be surprised or feel anything from it. Just keep things simple and ride the waves all the way through. And you know, I've come to terms with that. I guess that's just my version of "smart and genius". Come to think of it, what would make my hunt any different from anyone else's?" Wiezen came to a stop for a moment. "All I'm sayin' is, if people want to feel as though they need to walk then there's the door, slam it behind you if you want. I'm not bringing any of it to a halt. I won't. I'm just gonna be a part of my own little natural cycle. Just stop holding on so tight, and if my fingers slip, then oh well. And of course, I...love you too. And our children. After all, I'm just the rough patch in everybody's road right?" He let out a yawn and began to stretch. "Plain and simple."

~

"R-right love! I'll finish loading the rest of everything onto the wagon, you can go and buy the paint. O-or I could just go and get the paint after everything is loaded." Macross said in a bit of a fluster, trying to figure out a way that would involve him doing less work. She would do it all for him if that's what he would want. It wouln't matter as long as she could be right at his side.
Enricho: Alright (Goes to get the paint)
Flynn: ..Alright then, hehe.. Let's get going. I'm sure there are even more glasses to see yourself through and make more silly faces, Smiley.

Helga: *lowers her ears* ..Y-You apologized.. That’s never happened before.. No one has ever apologized to me.. *turns around at her fiancé and places her gentle hand on his cheek, slowly caressing it while she expands a very small yet lovable smile that expanded her dimples* I forgive you. I’d never hold any hatred against you, my Wiezen.. *she ignores the fact that Wiezen hesitated, hiding the feeling of denial as she looks up at him* ..You told me you love me. That’s all I need to hear. That’s all I’ve wanted to hear so far in this trip of ours.. And you are worth every second of my time, Wiezen. ..And I will never, ever consider you messed up. *lowers her hand to his chest* Because I love you. And you wanted me to do and not just talk. And that’s exactly what I’m doing.. I will always be by your side no matter what. You have no idea how much I love you.. I would jump in front of a train for you. I’d drink Holy Water everyday for you. I’d cut every limb of my body for you. I would give up my own powers for you.. So pretend to yawn and stretch as if you don’t care.. But you do, Wiezen.. You’ve cared more than anyone I’ve ever met, which is why my love for you is infinite. And I’ve met your innocence. He is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life, and so are you.. And if that little boy is still in you, then.. *gazes up into his eyes* You would know that killing beings that have done nothing to us is not necessary. ..Do you really think that I just came along because I was.. “jealous’? I’ve been jealous of every single person that has gotten close to you. And maybe I am with Lilith. We always remember our firsts no matter how bad they ended.. She influenced you. She taught you. She loved you, and you loved her. That’s how every story goes. But now you’re here, with me.. A witch that cheated and abandoned you. I accept the responsibility of only those two events. Because when you put them aside, the only thing that I have offered you was my delicate, already shattered heart. You came to me. You were the one that teleported away from Macross and called me beautiful. You started the conversation. You started this relationship and I followed. I gave my broken heart to yet another guy. Do I regret meeting you? Never. You took my shattered heart and healed it. You made me feel wanted. You made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. And then you ignored me for saying a petty, meaningless insult at Shire. And you can’t fill someone with so much hope and love, then the next day just.. Pretend they're not even there. So yes. I started a fight, and I did not mean to kill you. I meant to hurt you for you to finally pay attention to me. Because you don’t get to leave me after making my heart beat again. I don’t know what Lilith did to make you love her, but here’s one thing that make us different: I’m still here. I’m still here through all the shit we’ve been through, and so are you. And I know you can still see her. She’s around us right now, being nosey and listening to our conversation. You haven’t gone on a hunt or a while, you say? Since when? Since you were with Lilith? Was that what your relationship was based off? Killing? ..You just came back from a war.. And you still want more blood to be shed? Why, because she said so? ..I’m not jealous. I came here to be with you and love you. And I don’t care if she’s prettier, or better at sex, or better at cooking.. Because those are just skills. Skills are nothing. ..Do you know why I look young and "beautiful"? Because I'm a good witch, and The Ancient Ones made me that way. I've fought through the wickedness in me and won the green. I have done many terrible things, but look at me. Do you see me as an ugly, old and selfish witch? ..No, I don't think so. I will hold on as tight as I want and catch you if your fingers ever dare slip. I love you, Wiezen. No matter what you say, to me, you are the definition of perfection. I love your smell, I love your smile, I love your eyes, I love everything about you. And I will never stop loving you. *leans in and removes his hood, placing a passionate kiss on his lips and pulling him in closer to deepen it.
Franziska: Okay, runs up the stairs and runs through the door into their room)
Flynn: *smiles at the woman while she is running upstairs, then follows her in his own, slow pace and arrives to the room after a while*
Franziska: So, what do you wanna do first (Sits on the bed, her legs crossed)
For a moment, Wiezen didn't kiss back. He didn't kiss back at all. He just stood there for a while before he finally did so, kissing her back for a moment before pulling away. "People...that have done nothing to us? That's where we disagree. For Lilith? I don't kill for Lilith. I don't hunt for Lilith. When I hunt...it's to keep my sanity. That's what it's come down to. To eat. To feed. To survive. To keep my territory. And Shire? You crossed the line and trampled across thin territory, so by no sense was that "meaningless", so stop saying it like it just was. Like words aren't capable of showing people things. And if any case, back then, if you would've said that to her then you would've said the same to me. And I would've cared. But now...as I've been saying, you can give both Shires all the shit you want. Because they're not my problem. And Lilith...our relationship was based from more than blood. It was respect. It was decision. And it was understanding and trust that kept me at her side until the end. But once that trust was no more, there was only understanding. Not of why. But of me. And you're right, I do care. But not as much. That innocence that you saw was the boy who let himself be stepped on and crushed. The person you see before you now is the monster that has clawed its way from the aftermath. That's the major difference between you and I. The Ancient Ones gave you a choice...whether to be wicked or evil. Beautiful, or ugly. I am permanently the "ugly" side of things. Except all of mine dwells in the inside. And Lilith has nothing to do with that. And that innocent boy you saw...if I were to see him now I would tear him to pieces. To show him the difference between him and I. Predators don't do "necessary". They do beastly. And that war...was something that killed me inside. But its only made me stronger. I'm searching for the "bad" and I will hunt them. Blood shed...that's nothing but blood onto soil and I'll live with it. I've always lived with it whether realized it or not so I'm not tryin' to wash blood off of my hands. I'll let Lilith live. I'll even let her love me if she does so much. But then I'll tear out her heart and leave her to die. After all, you don't want her around do you? You're jealous of her right? Right. That'll solve that problem. I'll wave at a human...or an Oni...or a warlock...or a witch...or a hunter....or anything else. But the ones I smell bad on. The ones that hunt and kill as I do. I'll kill them. And I'll leave them to die. That is what my hunt is. I don't care what people see it as. I don't care what wrong they think it may be. I don't care if they like me or not. I don't care if they find me disgusting or repulsive. It's simply me being the predator I was shaped to be. And you don't have to agree with that. Because here's another difference. Yes, I love you. But I won't keep explaining myself. Because that's what humans do. And I'm not human. I'm not supposed to care. Not anymore. I'm not a hero. I'm not a savior. I don't take sides that call themselves good or evil. I'm me. If I feel like hunting, then I hunt. If I don't, then I don't. That's how it is. You think they're just going to stop because I decide to. No. You think they're going to welcome me or you into anything they have unless we have to disguise ourselves to look like them? No. And now I don't care how many wars brush over." He placed a kiss on her lips before he started walking again. "They can come and go, and I'll slaughter all in my way if that's what it takes. Enricho, Macross, Sonni, Buroa, Flynn, Franziska. If you think that they are something that I'll hold onto, then you're sadly mistaken. They're just fair game. Not family. But game. And whether or not I hunt them down like animals is solely up to them." He yawned again. "I'm done talking. Like you said, I came to find Lilith and that's what I'm going to do. I'm just ready to get it over with so I can take a nap or somethin'. Or take the kids out somewhere where they'll only see the blue in the sky that's lost to me. Take them to see the trains before they crash. Take them to see the clear waters before they become stained and tainted with blood at some point."

~

While Enricho left to go get the paint, she scurried to load up the rest of the materials into the wagon, deciding to buy an extra saw while she was at it as she was doing so.
Enricho: (Returns with a few cans of paint and places them in the back of the wagon)
Flynn: You're the lady. You decide, Smiley! *sits besides her with a yawn and takes a sip from the water nearby*

Helga's hands remains on Wiezen's cheeks as she stares at him with her wide, emerald eyes when he speaks. Her ears lowered slightly, releasing a sigh and placing another kiss on his lips. She then slowly nodded with the smallest smile.

Helga: O-okay, Wiezen.. *smiles at him dimly with empathy* If that's what you want, then I shall remain by your side and be there for you when you return from killing the evil before it kills us. *curls a strand of his hair behind his ear, then kisses him again on the lips* Because I love youuuuu. And when you return you shall be rewarded greatly with a prepared meal and some gifts. And there's always a side of myself in the end of the day. *smooches his nose and releases him as her mild smile remains*
Franziska: Alright then. I believe you said you wanted a third round, am I right (Leans closer to him, smiling)
Wiezen gave a slight nod. "Then we have an understanding now. I don't know what it'll mean, or how you'll take it but for whatever it may be worth, thank you for whatever you've gotten for me, and for whatever you plan on doing to do so." He leaned in for a moment and sniffed her again. "And still, you smell great and you look beautiful. Everything will be A-okay. You're sweet. You're kind, and you're caring. That's what you are. And..." His ears lowered for just a moment. "I appreciate you for that. Thank you." He placed a kiss on her forehead before he continued on the path. He pulled his hood back over his head as he did so. He sniffed the air slightly. "Hm...nifty."

Lilith had disappeared from sight for a moment, but then her image reformed, walking at his side. But she didn't speak at all. She just stared straight ahead, her expression solemn and infused with a melancholy as she remained silent.

Wiezen glanced over at her for a moment. "What? Not feeling as talkative as before? I'm in a great mood now so feel free to chat away to your hearts content." He said with a shrug. "Or you could just keep shutting up until we find you. That'll work too." He said before he began to whistle a bit.

~

When he returned with the paint, Macross had been returning as well with the last of the stacks of wood and placed them onto the wagon. "There. I think that's everything." She said with a smile.
Enricho: Great, then let us head back then (Gets on the wagon)
Helga smiled at the nothingness while dropping her ears and allowing a faint blush to appear across her pale face. He said I'm beautiful, and caring, and sweet, and kind.. H-He appreciated me.. wow.. Her heart sunk of shyness for a second and laughed quietly in a goofy matter before she perked her ears and quickly followed Wiezen, remaining by his side.

Flynn: *smiles and leans himself further in as well* I believe your right. But only if you're alright with it. You know, to take some stuff off our minds.
Franziska: I'm fine with it if you are (Smiles)
Flynn: I definitely am! *returns the smile, then wraps his arms around her and embraces her in a passionate, fiery kiss before pulling her away for a minute to speak* ..Thank you for bringing back my senses.. And for staying with me..
Franziska: I'll always be there for you, Flynn (Smiles, returning the kiss)
After a while of walking Wiezen came to a stop again. He furrowed his brow. "Wait a minute...why are we walking and wasting time for someone I don't even like. He said to himself in a mutter, thinking out loud. But then he looked to her. "Do you think we can use a teleportation spell to teleport us...actually, now that I mention it, I found a new way to travel when I was on my last few drops of mojo. Which would...actually...be something of use to you as well. Now that I think about it...hmm...." He trailed off in thought for a few seconds before speaking again. "Anyways, it's actually going to be pretty easy to learn and do once you get the hang of it. Wanna give it a try?"

~

Macross climbed up onto the wagon and sat down beside him, unable to resist the smile that just wanted to come to the surface. "Indeed we shall." She says with a small giggle, feeling. This was the best that she had ever felt in such a long time...
Enricho: (He sits on the wagon and begins to make it move)
(Imma assume he was talking to Helga xD)

Helga ..hm? *blinks away a fantasy she was having and perks her ears as she looks at her fiancé* I'd love to! And if I can't, well we can always use teleportation as I mentioned earlier. But yes, anything from my Wiezen!

Flynn: *wraps his arms around her and pulls her in even closer to deepen the kiss, then wraps the sheets around the both of them*
Franziska: (Pulls him closer to her as she kisses him deeply, unbuttoning his shirt slowly)