windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 13264

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *growls underneath his breath, then releases her* What, am I not manly enough?! Am I not strong or bold enough?! ME WANTING YOU BY MY SIDE MAKES ME WEAK?!?! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'LL DO IT ON MY OWN! I DON'T NEED YOU, I DONT NEED A GIRL, I DONT NEED ANYBODY!! ..Geez, and I thought you were different from the rest. *pushes her aside and continues his walk while cursing to himself*
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Follows) Come on, Flynn. I'm only messing with you. You know that. I'd never say anything to hurt you on purpose
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"She's correct Zenny, she doesn't have the very best. I do, and she just admitted it to you. I believe that's a sign Wiezy." The woman says, stretching. "Or at best a hint you need to take." She yawns.

Wiezen closed his eyes for a moment as anger began to boil within him. But when he opened them and looked at the cauldron, he hid it more than well. The sight of it actually made him smile. "That's perfect enough. I haven't been able to lay eyes on one of those in years!" He grinned a bit. "I take it as a good thing that you are more old fashioned, because relying on a bunch of new aged screws and crafts wouldn't be a good thing if they were to just, disappear. I like it."

"Oh Wiezy, you're so gullible sometimes. It's more of an attraction oddly enough. But that witch doesn't deserve that. I do. You were mine first after all, and who knows you better than I, your true lover?" She lifted herself back onto the counter and crossed her legs. "She's such a bore if I may say."

Wiezen poured the eggs from the bowl and into an iron pan. "This shall be the first that goes over the fire." He says, adding a bit of butter and a vague amount of spice to it before adding the vegetables and blending it all together. "We'll also need some water to fill either the cauldron or another large pot."

~

"Well, I suppose we could first start with a bit of food. I'm a bit hungry if I may say, and I'm sure you are as well. Come, let us go to find a bite to eat before we busy ourselves. I still have a bit of gold left." Macross says as she pulls him along with her gently to go find a place that they could grab a bite to eat for themselves.
Flynn: *rolls his eyes* No, don't talk to me. You're annoying, you know that? You make me get out of bed, give me a chore, then insult me as if that's the way to handle this situation.. I am done trying to help you and everyone who doesn't give a crap about me. So, let me just go get your stupid materials, make your potion, and we can part our own ways, sounds good?

Helga: ..Say no more, my love! I'll fetch what you need right away! *disappears into thin air*

After a while, the witch returns with the big bucket of water and the large pot he spoke about. She hummed while pouring the water into the new pot and held it out above the fire, not caring if she burned herself.

Helga: Like that?
Enricho: Fair enough (Follows her)
Wiezen glanced over to her with a smile. "Yes, that's perfect. Thank you Helga. Be careful not to burn yourself now, okay?" He began to dice up a few more vegetables and dumped them into the pot before moving on to a thick slab of meat. He pulled up the sleeves of his robe before he began to carve the slab down into smaller pieces, squares of meat.

"I bet she doesn't know that you're starting to get into your groove now, does she?" The woman spoke as she watched him. "But iiiii doooo." She cooed.

And she was right about one thing. Wiezen was beginning to regain his step in cooking, his movements starting to become quicker as he began to add spices and seasonings to the pot for a more concentrated variety of flavors before it would began to boil. He grabbed a few more fresh ingredients such as carrots and fruit and moved into a deep focus, cutting them up and adding them to the pot as well.

~

Macross led him passed a few stands and spotted one that sold fresh fruit kebabs. Sonni...loved those. A few moments later, she passed by a liquor stand/bar that ironically had a liquor named regret that sat beside a tall bottle of vodka. S-she drank vodka... She furrowed her brow and tried to brush it to the side and focus on finding a place to eat. And soon, she did. She looked to Enricho. "Do you have a taste for seafoods?"
Enricho: As a Hunter, I can eat anything, so sure
Macross stared at him for a moment in silence at his, furrowing her brow before she slowly began to smile. And then she began to laugh. A joyous laugh. "But of course! How could I forget, I used to be a Hunter myself!" She says, pulling him along with her to a seafood stand, one of the few that had a space of its own where tables were set up with umbrellas blocking the beaming of the sunlight. "You may have anything you please, love." She says. "I'll handle the fee. You just enjoy yourself and eat plenty!" She didn't know why, but she just felt so...so happy with him. So very happy. And she loved it, just as she loved him.
Enricho: I just have a bit of salmon. I don't need to eat that much, dear
Helga observed Wiezen walk back and forth in curiosity and amazement, tilting her head to one side for a moment with a small smile expanding on her fair face.

Helga: You look so cute when you're focused on something besides killing. *chuckles a bit as she continues to hold out the pot for him* It feels good to just finally relax and get back to what you do best.. Besides sex of course. *smirks at Wiezen for a second, then continues to hold the pot with her magic instead as the heat increased. She walked back to the couch where she could still face him, and began to flicker the flashlight off and on again repeatedly to the wall* hehe..
Franziska: (Starts to look a little sad) ..... No. It doesn't sound good at all
"That's not true either. You look cutest when you're slaughtering hunters and killing things. All sorts of things and people. And that's a turn on for me honestly." The woman said with a careless wave of hand. "Look at you go, all focused to make a meal for someone other than me. You should spite it all with poison, I do believe I have a spell to use for that."

"NO." Wiezen snarled viciously, coming to a stop as a few vegetables dropped to the floor from the counter.

The woman grinned. "Oooo, that's more like it! My Wiezy better not be becoming a softy just for the likes of a replacement witch and a few toddlers." She said. "I love it when you're aggressive with me, now I'll have our side of beastly sex to add to the menu, Chef."

Wiezen blinked. She's not real. She's not real. She can't do a damn thing but annoy me. It's all in your head. He began to block his mind out completely as he went back to focus, picking up the vegetables that had fell and sitting them off to the side. He added the sliced up squares of meat into the pot before putting the iron pan of eggs into the levitation over the fire.

~

"Are you sure love? You have to make sure that you eat enough to satisfy yourself alright?" And as she spoke, Macross realized that though she didn't usually eat much either, she felt as if she were to be nearly starving. The last thing she had eaten was the apple that he had given her, but when she throught back to the last time she had eaten anything before that, she realized that it had been...weeks. She remembered not having a need to eat when she was brought back from her death by dark magic, and now the result of her returning to somewhat more of a human state, she realized how unbelievably hungry she was. Not "a bit" as she had said. But VERY hungry. And that began to show as she began to order. "A bit of salmon for the gentlemen here, but for me..." A blush of embarrassment crept onto her face. "Some of everything."
Enricho: (Smiles to her) Guess your a little hungry as well, huh
Helga recoiled a bit at the sudden shout of Wiezen, dropping the flashlight and it breaking on the ground.

Helga: Oh... *lowers her ears at the broken object, then looks back up at her fiancé* ..Wiezen..? If you tell me what's wrong I can help you.. I want to help you.. Please? ...Is it Alzul? ..Etheal? Or.. Or your parents? Or.. Or me? The me that tortured you when you were captured..? Or just.. Memories? ..W-We can talk about this and fix it! Together!

Flynn: *releases a sigh as he glares at Franziska* What?! Don't give me that face, are you going to cry? I'm not gonna be responsible for the tears of my lover. Nope. So don't you dare.
Franziska: Then don't say things. I don't want to be alone again. I know Psychopaths aren't supposed to make friends, but I can't help it
"No..I'm fine I--" Wiezen came to a stop. "No...no I'm not fine. Yes...we can talk about this. We NEED to talk about this." He said truthfully. He was done with trying to do things on his own and trying to push away her help. That wasn't what they were supposed to do. They were supposed to help each other, and she helped him understand that. "But not now. We'll enjoy breakfast first and let the children settle down...and then we can talk." He said.

"Aaawww, talk? About me? How sweet! A conversation all dedicated to me!" The woman giggled madly for a moment before sighing. "Just must make sure you have a plate made for me will you darling? As I said beforrre, I miss your cooking. And your cock." She smirked seductively. "But I'm sure we can kill them off, keep the children. They're sort of cute. The two boys are going to be as handsome and sexy as their father when they get older."

"Shut....the hell...UP!!" Wiezen growled, slamming his hand down onto the counter, only able to restrain himself at the last second as it went down through the floor a bit.

"Oooooooo, you broke iiiit!" The woman says in a rather childish, but joking manner. "Neat, a nice addition to the mess this place is already in."

~

"Starving." Macross answered honestly as she felt her stomach start to sink, and her stomach erupted with a strong growl. She felt the hunger growing stronger. She pulled out a sack of gold and handed it to Enricho. "Please...find a table for us. I need to find a place where I can use the lady's room..." She felt as if she were going to vomit, she was becoming so hungry.
Enricho: Alright. Hurry back (Heads to a table and sits there, waiting for her)
Helga released a sigh, picking up her triplets and setting them all in their own high chair for breakfast, then takes Rosemary's hand to takes her to her seat.

Helga: ..It's fine.. *looks at the broken counter* It's not like it's the only thing that's screwed up in here.. *helps him with the plates to serve the food and take them to the table, placing a kiss on his cheek on her way* Breakfast and happy time first, got it. ..But whoever or whatever is bothering you, I'll make sure to end it for you. Make it suffer in unimaginable ways for irritating my Wiezen.

Flynn: ..Fine.. Sorry.. For the things I said.. I just.. I'm just currently very mad and I know I shouldn't take things out on you, I apologize.. I'm not usually like this.. *sighs, taking her hand in his* You're not alone. I'm here. I will always be here... For you..
Franziska: (As tears roll down her face, she leans up and kisses him passionately on the lips) I know you'll be (Smiles to him)
"Her? Make ME suffer?" The woman chuckled for a moment before she began to laugh. "I take it back, she may have a few jokes to amuse me with! She doesn't know what she's getting herself into, Wiiiiezy."

"This...this is something different." Wiezen says as he went back to the pan where the eggs were frying themselves. He grabbed it from the bottom, not feeling the pain of is scorching through his fur as he began to portion the eggs out onto each plate. He then opened a uncut loaf of bread and gave them a quick toasting under the fire before adding slices of it to each plate. And then it was on to grabbing a few bowls and filling them with the stew that had brew itself thoroughly and fairly quickly in the large pot due to the ingredients that he had used. As he sat the bowls down to each of his children, he kissed their foreheads. "It's very hot, so be careful and make sure to blow your food alright?" He managed to make himself smile. "It's going to taste amazing, I promise."

"Oh and it is little children, it is. Your father is a wonderful cook!" The woman said as she walked around the kitchen and looked at the triplets. "So, your names are Zealia...Elijah...and Wiezen Jr. Such cute names for the cute children. I can tell who's Wiezen Jr. He has that slightly grumpy expression on his face that you always have."[/i]

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT!? WE DO NOT LOOK GRUMPY!!, Wiezen yelled in his mental state as he added an apple to the children's breakfast for good health. "Get...away...from my children." He growled silently.

~

Macross ran off from the stand and found a place where she began to vomit up a clear liquid that had no sign of food within it what so ever. N-need food....so hungry....so very hungry.. She saw a small rat scurry passed her foot and she dove after it, catching in her grasp. But as she watched it squirm helplessly she shook her head hard. What am I doing...f-food is back where Enricho is...nice food. Good food.. Her body seemed to react differently however, not wanting to let the vermin go, but in the end, she released it from her grasp and watched as it ran along.
Enricho: (Continues to wait for her)
Flynn: W-Wait! No,no,no! Don't cry, I'm sorry! *embraces Franziska in a tight hug* I'm so sorry, I didn't mean any of those words, I'm just.. Sort of mad, but not at you! Never at you! *places a kiss on her lips again, then releases her and wipes her tears* Please don't cry.. I hate it when I see the people I love cry, I really do.. *curls a lock of her short hair behind her ear* Forgive me, I'll make that potion for you and many more that you want.

Helga: I don't care if it's different. You may be older, therefore more powerful than me, but.. Just like the many times before, I'll fight by your side and help you get rid of.. The "annoying" itch. I can't wait to discuss this... *smiles at Wiezen* ...Thank you, my love! I know it'll be delicious if you made it. It looks wonderful. *places a kiss on his cheek, then turns around and sits besides Rosemary and the triplets to feed the babies herself in case they drop the spoon*

The witch perks her ears at the last of his silent words.

Helga: *furrows her eyebrows* Excuse me? They're my children too, Wiezen. And I'm feeding them, so no, I am not "getting away from them".
Franziska: (Smiles) Okay, Flynn. See, you're such a sweet boy. You may not be a fighter like the others, but that's what makes you unique. You don't have to be strong to be the best, and that's what you are. The best. And you're definitely the best to me (Smiles to him lovingly)
Flynn: *blushes discretely, rolling his eyes playfully* Now you're just spoiling me.. But I like it.. *returns the smile, placing a kiss on her cheek and taking her hand in his to continue their walk into the forest to retrieve the ingredients*
Franziska: (Smiles as they continue walking)
"I wasn't referring to you Helga...." Wiezen's growled as his eyes sharpened. "I need to step out for a moment." He said slowly. "Keep an eye on the children. A very close eye."

"And she thinks that everything is about her. At least I had more manner than that Wiezy." The woman said in a sing along tone as she rolled her eyes. "I don't think she's your type, as I've already stated."

Wiezen walked outside, his glare finally landing on the woman. "You're dead. You shouldn't even be here." He snarled quietly. "After you've beaten me down when I needed your help...even after I came looking for you when they took you away...and you laughed and spit in my face." His claws grew thicker and sharper. "Get out of my head." He voice darkened into a furious snarl.

~

Macross took a deep breath before making her way back to her lover, trying her best to keep herself under control.
Enricho There you are (Smiles to her)
Helga watched as her fiancé left outside, gripping the ring in her finger tightly. She releases a sigh with lowered ears, turning back her attention to the children.

Helga: ..Alrighty, my loves.. Let's eat. Here, let me help you cut it in small pieces. *grabs the thin, wooden fork and begins cutting the eggs in small sections* Okay, here comes the mean winged demon, rawr rawr! Say ahhhh.. *holds the three forks in the air in front of her children with a spell, making them mimic her action in widening their mouth and taking a bite out of the delicious food.

Flynn: *holds Franziska closely* Alright, water... There! *points at the pond* There are also some yellow herbs growing around it, so we just killed two birds with one shot! *smiles, but then blinks* huh.. Kinda missing collecting ingredients..
Franziska: Yep. You need to find an apple to get the seeds. I'm sure we can find them
"Awww, you do remember. What happened to forgive and forget my Wiezy? Surely the extra bitch you have in there as done faaar worse than iiii have darling. And besides, she can't give you what you want. The only thing she's done for you is break your sweet little mind with her childish little antics, but the positive side yo it is that thanks to that, you've let me in again. What you need, Zenny, is your woman back in your life, not some a thousand year jolly witch whore child that makes you feel bad about yourself. Just look at you. You've grown soft. Tired. Exhausted" The womanfingers spoke as she walked a thin circle around him, running her fingers across his shoulders. "I'll admit that I've done bad, but haven't we all? Even yourself, Wiezen. But oh, you've never betray me, therefore I don't care for the bad. I love it, unlike the judgemental semen bank that you call your "wife". Come now, I've even been sexually loyal to you. Tell me that I haven't, Wiezy."

Wiezen remained silent, only a growl boiling in his chest and stretching out into the air.

The woman stepped in front of him and ran ber hand down his stomach before leaning in to whisper in his ear. "That's. What.I.Thought. You want your Lilly back, don't you? And I can make it aaall up to you in a way that Hansel and Gretel witch rip off will never understand." The woman said with a sly seductive smirk.

"That...is my...wife." Wiezen snarled slowly. "Something that you never were." He turned around and walkef back towards the cottage, walking back through the hole.

~

Macross kept herself silent for a moment before speaking after a while. "My apologies love, I may have had a slight stomach aching." Understatement understatement UNDERSTATEMENT!!
Enricho: Well, I just hope it will go away soon
Helga didn't turn back to see her fiancé, instead she just twitched her ears at the sound of his footsteps entering, and continued to feed her triplets by the spoon while mimicking baby noises and trains for her children to open up and accept the hot food.

Flynn: Twelve apple seeds? Well, let's just find an apple tree since my girlfriend refuses to buy regular apples from the market.. And now I need to climb even more trees.
Franziska: No need (Hands him a few pebbles) If you're a good enough shot, you can just knock them out of the tree with these
Flynn: ...Hmm.. See, I told you those pebbles were worth something way more valuable than a room. *smiles at her, then takes the pebbles in his hands* Thank you, Smiley. Now let's look for that apple tree..
Franziska: Sure thing (Smiles, and follows him)
Flynn: ...AHA!!! *points at the apple tree ahead, skipping in the same place in excitement* We found it! Finally!! *takes one of Franziska's pebbles, then tries to knock off an apple with it but ends up failing* ..Alright, this is too hard. How is a small pebble like this suppose to knock out something bigger than it like an apple? And plus, I'm a weak thrower. I was always chosen last in sports at school.

When the babies had gotten used to the food and started eating for themselves, Helga returned to her chair and took a bite out of a slice of the egg and toast. She wasn't used to such meal, but that didn't mean she didn't love it. It was amazing, the best she had ever tasted. The witch smiled at the bowl, giving thanks for everything she had: a loving fiancé and the best children in the world. Those things were all she would ever need. She released a sigh of happiness, wandering her eyes to her hand and observing the ring closely with a proud smile. This was an actual ring. A handmade ring by her own lover. She continued staring at it as she let the memories from the past rewind in her head at the sight of the jewelry.

~

The teenage witch sat in a lonely corner of the tavern, sipping on a glass of water and admiring the human beings skating on the small ice rink in the center of the giant room. Helga was looked rather differently, with a short blue dress and red, wavy hair. She released a sigh as she stared at the (once again) empty chair in front of her. She glanced up at the clock, then back at the humans having fun. It was so entertaining and amazing to see humans having fun with their own genius ideas. Helga removed her hand from her lap and began to tap on the table with her fingers, only then the plain, silver ring around her ring finger became visible.

After a while of observing the humans skate, a waitress came around the corner with old fashion roller blades herself. She had medium to tan skin, and short black hair with a few piercings on her ears and nose. The woman wore a bright red lipstick, along with smokey black eyeshadow that made her hazel eyes pop. As for an outfit, she was wearing a black jumpsuit that revealed much of her big cleavage and black gloves. Helga lifted her eyes and narrowed them at the beautiful woman’s sight. The waitress held her pen with her right hand, and the notepad on her left.

Waitress: You’ve been here for two hours, dollface; staring at them like a dog watching a family dinner. ..And is that water? This is a bar, love. Why don’t ya go join them, huh? I’m off my working hours so I show you a few tricks on ice. *winks at the witch*
Helga: ..Oh.. That’s very nice of you, uh.. *squints her eyes to see if the waitress had some sort of sticker with her name imprinted*
Waitress: Rebekah. My friends call me Bekah or Becky. *grins at the witch* And aren’t you a witch? Shouldn’t you know that with your “super powers” or somethin’?
Helga: Yes, well, I should.. But I’m staying away from magic now. ..I’m trying to live an ordinary life for once.. Wait, how did you-
Rebekah: Ehh, I’ve never seen you around here. So you must be new. And don’t witches tend to be lone wolves?
Helga: Hehe, you can put it that way.. Thank you for the offer, Lady Rebekah.. But I’m waiting for someone. *expands a small smile* He’ll be here soon. He’s just probably late.

Rebekah lifted an eyebrow and grinned, chuckling a bit until she snorted.

Rebekah: Like I said, it’s been two hours, dollface. He ain’t coming.
Helga: My name is Helga Quartz for your information!
Rebekah: Quartz? Haven’t heard that last name in years. I prefer dollface. It suits you.
Helga: *rolls her eyes slightly, then lifts her hand in the air and displays her ring* See this? I’m engaged. I’m an engaged, happy witch. He is coming.
Rebekah: *tilts her head at the ring, then unexpectedly takes Helga’s hand in hers, observing it closely*
Helga: *a very, faint blush appears on her nose as she is pulled forward* Hey! Let go of me!
Rebekah: Hmmm.. Yeah, sorry to break it to you, dollface, but that ain’t a ring. *bursts into laughter again*
Helga: *her ears return to its original form as she lowers them* What do you mean?! He bought it in some expensive store! Of course it’s real!
Rebekah: Dollface.. Oh geez, this must be hard for you. He melted a silver beer bottle cap into the form of a ring, don’t you see? It even still has a faint color of it’s brand!
Helga: *her eyes narrow as she looks at her fake ring* No.. That’s not true.. Benjamin wouldn’t do that to me.. He’s the sweetest guy I’ve ever met, you know?
Rebekah: Oh, but it is dollface.
Helga: ..Shut up! You don’t know anything about us! He loves me!
Rebekah: He just loves what’s in between those smooth legs of yours.
Helga: *scoffs* I’m reporting you to your manager! ..Just leave me alone! He’s coming.. And I’m not going to be crying about it. I’m gonna look good for when he arrives, and I don’t need a rude and nosey waitress like you to get in my way. *turns her head and pulls out a mirror from her purse, applying a small bit of pink lipgloss*
Rebekah: Lipglosses ruin the taste of a kiss, you know?
Helga: -No, I don’t know! *saves both items back in her small purse* I thought I told you to leave me alone.
Rebekah: Do you really think a short dress and some lipgloss will make him love you? Dollface, he ain’t worth your sadness.
Helga: *stares into the nothingness for a moment as she listens to her, then sinks herself back into her chair, sighing with lowered ears* ...Thanks for telling me the truth, I guess..
Rebekah: *stares at the sad witch in denial for a second, then skates forward and sits besides her, joining her sigh* Let me take you home..
Helga: Oh please, I live with him. Anywhere but home!
Rebekah: Hmm.. Let me take you to my home then. It’s more like an apartment. ...We can share my bed. I had just come around because you seemed to be craving.. Company.. *places her leather-gloved hand on Helga’s bare lap and caresses it gently*
Helga: Then let me choose with who I spend time with! *slaps her hand off her lap*
Rebekah: *shrugs* Fine. Suit yourself, dollface. *stands back up and begins to skate away*
Helga: *perks her ears, glaring at her and then begins to follow her* -H-hey! You’re just gonna leave?! Just like that?!
Rebekah: You can follow me, dollface. That is, if you think that boyfriend of yours can wait.
Helga: …*furrows her eyebrows, then takes off the fake ring and throws it in the trash* ..He can wait.. *runs after the skating human*
Rebekah: *expands a small smirk as she glances at the witch*

Rebekah opened the door to the small room of the apartment she spoke of, allowing Helga to enter first as she semi-bowed. The witch slowly walks in the dark apartment, immediately spotting the small bed on the floor, then turning to the right and already spotting the very small kitchen and bathroom.

Rebekah: It’s not much, but it’ll do. *skates herself in the room and sits on the low bed, removing her roller blades*
Helga: ..Hmm.. *remains in one spot as she just continues observing the room, then widens her eyes at the sight of the long strip pole that went through the room vertically* um..
Rebekah: What? ..Hehe, you know, for a witch, you’re not very entertaining.
Helga: ..What, I’m suppose to be some sort of performer and play some cards with you? I’m not easily impressed with you either, Lady Rebekah.
Rebekah: Ooh, you’re funny. *shrugs while expanding a smirk* You’re not impressed with me? Then why couldn’t you get your beautiful eyes off my breasts?
Helga: Pfft.. They were on my way, of course I saw them! That doesn’t mean I was completely indulged in you.. I’ve heard about your “kind”. There’s a lot of foreplay in it, isn’t there?
Rebekah: My kind? Now you’re just making me sound like some sort of animal! *grins* You know what they say, a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. *stands up as she walks over her, making the witch step back out of instinct* Oh please, I won’t do anything against your will. But isn’t that how you like it anyways? *slides her gloved hands around her waist, leaning in forward and whispering quietly in her ear* And yes, dollface, there’s a lot of foreplay.. Hehe..
Helga: *chills run down her back at the soft, seductive whisper* D-Don’t flatter yourself.. I was just curious..
Rebekah: Curiosity killed the cat.. *slides her hands above the witch’s dress, gripping her bottom tightly with her gloves as she leans her head and licks Helga’s bare shoulder*
Helga: Nnghh.. W-Why don’t you take your gloves off, huh? Afraid to get a little dirty? B-Because I’m not!
Rebekah: *giggles in Helga’s ear, making her shiver again* You’re adorable, dollface.. *removes her gloves and lets them fall on the floor while walking behind the witch*
Helga: ..W-What are you doing?
Rebekah: Just admiring your body and planning on the different tactics I’ll use on it. The many benefits from being a kind witch.
Helga: ..I’m just wanted for my looks..
Rebekah: I’m aware.. *unexpectedly coils herself behind Helga, slipping her cold hand between her thighs*
Helga: W-Wait what are yo-
Rebekah: *tears off the witch’s black panties and thrusts four fingers through her entrance while caressing her breasts with her free hands*
Helga: -Ahh-haaa….ahhhhhnnnghhh… *breaths heavily as she leans forward while stiffening*
Rebekah: So soon? Hehe… *rests her chin on her partner’s shoulder, biting her ear as she speaks* Don’t worry, dollface. I’ll make you forget all about him within just a few hours…
Helga: ..w-what about you? Ahhnghh… ah-ha.. W-what’s your reward in this? Aghhh.. *grits her teeth while moaning loudly* R-rebekahhhhhhhhhhh!!
Rebekah: The sounds of your moans and yours shivers from my gentle hands are enough to fulfil my pleasure, love.. *rotates around the witch while still being attached to her, then places a deep, beast-like kiss as she shoves her against the wall, making Helga wrap her bare thighs around the human’s waist*
Helga: *breaks the kiss for a second as she gasps for air* ..I-uggggnhhh.. Too mu- ah-hhaaaa…
Rebekah: Oh, but we’re just starting, dollface! Wait till my head is in between those smooth legs of yours!!

The naked witch awoke slowly, leaning her upper body out of the sheets where she spotted her lover smoking a cigarette by the kitchen as she read the newspaper. Helga’s legs were stiff, and her red hair was a mess. She yawned, wrinkling her nose a little at the stench of Rebekah’s juices mixed with vodka and rum. Her pale body was covered in scratches and bites, along with whips and hickies. Helga didn’t really remember anything of last night, all she knew is that she had fun. She smiled at herself before furrowing her eyebrows at the slight pain coming from her lower back. She moved a gentle hand downward to where the itch was coming from, touching small bumps and even a bit of blood.

Rebekah: It’s not done healing yet, dollface. *smirks at her* What would you like for breakfast? I got leftover sushi rolls. They’re pretty good. Almost as delicious as you.
Helga: ..hm? Yeah, whatever’s fine.. Wait, let what heal? *lifts herself off the mattress in a drowsy manner, walking in a certain, funny way toward the mirror in the bathroom. She widened her eyes at the sight of the “bruises” on her skin and neck.* Oh no, no, no!! He’s gonna get so mad at me!! He’s gonna think I left him for a waitress!!
Rebekah: Heh, that’s a bit mean. Turn around.

The witch glanced at Rebekah before rotating her body, her eyes widening even more as she released a gasp at the sight of the tattoo right on her lower back and above her bottom. It read “Dollface” with a small black pointed witch hat on the side of it.

Rebekah: *flips another page of the newspaper* That’s not all.

Helga perked her ears and immediately began searching for the next tattoo. She rotated over and over again, like a dog chasing it’s tail. She stopped for a moment and decided to sit down and process everything. When she spread her legs slightly, she found the other tattoo her lover spoke about. And this time, it read “sensual enchantress” in small font on her left thigh. She inhaled deeply, trying not to get angry at the woman that satisfied her needs last night. She just nudged it off and said to herself mentally that she would cloak it forever.

Helga: ..He’s never going to look at me the same way ever again..
Rebekah: ..Benjamin? *snorts* I thought we already had this conversation, dollface. Why do you let people treat you so wrong anyways? You’re behaving like a slave. Have some dignity, no?
Helga: ..I don’t.. I don’t know how.. I’ve always had to satisfy someone in my life.. I need to prove myself..
Rebekah: To whom?
Helga: To myself.. I crave for things that never crave me.. *lowers her ears in deep sadness while staring at her nude body in the mirror*

The mother sighed again as she never took her eyes off the ring while rubbing it closely. Such beauty was made for her? Impossible. It didn't feel real, even if it was. She took another bite of her breakfast, then glanced at Wiezen who made himself back in the cottage. She tried to change the subject and his obvious mood by complimenting his work.

Helga: ..Wiezen! This is fantastic!! I love it, and so do the kids! *fakes a small giggle and smiles* Thank you so much, my love! It's delicious.. *moves the chair with her magic for him to take a seat besides her* I wish I could cook as good as you.. Well, at least human food in that sense. I make pretty good roasted bug kabobs.. Not saying I'm better than you, of course not! You're better than anyone else in this room in absolutely anything! *makes a napkin appear in front of him, then kisses his cheek while pouring some water in a glass* I love you. *stares at him with patient eyes as she waits for him to finish his food so that they could discuss the problem*
Franziska: You don't throw them, Flynn. You do this (She places one of the pebbles between her index finger and the tip of her thumb. She aims at the trunk of the tree, and flicks her thumb, launching the pebble. The pebble then smacks into the tree, tearing off pieces of bark and being imbedded into the tree) See. You gotta do it like that
Wiezen was silent. He just stared down at his food, most of it going untouched. His own food now....wasn't even worth anything that he was. Or rather the other way around. "I've already brushed my teeth....therefore it would be disgusting in my taste buds." He said slowly, pushing his food off to the side. He didn't feel hungry anymore. His mind began to lead him back to memories he had left locked away and buried.
---

"Fodder!"

"Pig!!"

"Insufferable bitch!!"

"Insignificant fuck!!"

"Fuck you!!

"Fuck YOU!!!"

"No darling, FUCK you!!!"

"NO! FUCK, YOU!!"

Lilith leaned her elbows down against the table, and a sly smirk came to her lips as she stared at Weizen with hazel slits in her eyes, her skin holding a fair gentle tan to itself. "Fine, fuck me then. I'd like that very much actually." She brushed a few strand of of her thick and lightly stringy shoulder length, dark blonde hair from in front of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

A younger Wiezen around six hundred years old blinked for a moment in a pause, almost in consideration, before shaking his head hard. "NO! I'm not falling for that crap again! Nah ah!" He crossed his arms.

"Come now Wiezy, it was only a few! I couldn't resist! I've never had any of those...what do humans call those again?" Lilith gestured towards the empty jar that sat on the table in front of them. "Besides, it was your fault for letting me taste something so delicious! You know I love sweets!"

"One, they're called COOKIES. Two, I bought them for us to SHARE. Three, ONLY A FEW!? YOU ATE THE ENTIRE GODS DAMN JAR ANS DIDN'T SAVE ME ANY!" Wiezen exclaimed. "THE ENTIRE JAR!"

Lilith rolled her eyes, picking a piece of cheesy omelet from her plate and lifting it to his lips. "Don't be such a big baby, babe." She says as she shoved the piece of omelet into his mouth with a giggle as she watched him chew. "We'll get another jar and then you can have them all to yourself this time."

"NO!" Wiezen said with a mouth stuffed with egg. "We share it this time!" After one chew, he swallowed the omelet down, the flavor of the many cheeses used to prepare it lingering at his tongue.

Lilith grinned a little, placing her finger on his cheek and turning his face to her before kissing his lips deeply, biting on his lip softly before pulling away only an inch. "Alright then, if that's what you want my lovable Wiezy. But I'll make it up to you, you know I will. How about this, I'll take the liberty of making dinner tonight. I'll even go out and hunt it for you." She kissed his lips again. "And then I'll be your personal little slave tonight, how's that sound?"

Wiezen blushed slightly, mumbling to himself a bit as he finished his breakfast. "Alright then." He agreed. "But don't think you're getting off that easy! And remind me not to use the mint again before eating anything. It tastes....blegh."

"Mmm, but I like the way your lips taste afterwards. So fresh, and capable of making me want them. And of course not dear, don't let me of easy. Make it rough." Lilith nibbled on his neck for a moment. "I looove youuu." She cooed before placing kiss on his collarbone, nuzzling their a little.

Wiezen furrowed his brow, trying not to give in. "How did I ever get myself into mingling with you..." He let out a sigh before smiling. "Love you too."

Lilith grinned a little more and grabbed his hand softly before she began to guide it along her thighs. She inched up so she could whisper in his ear. "I love you more...." She slid his hand under her short white dress and in between her legs. "A-Always..." She moaned a bit. "You're the best thing that's happened to me Zenny...and you know that. I'm your Lilly. And only yours." She ran her tongue behind his ear.

Wiezen shivered a little, his ears twitching. "Then I'll be the better "best"." A smirk came to his face as he pushed two of fingers passed her panties and through her awaiting entrance.

Lilith let out another moan, shivering in delight as her other hand placed itself on his shoulder, a ring of gold and silver around her finger. "S-such a tease..." She said in a pout, only to let out a gasp as she felt her lovers fingers push themselves in deeper. "O-oh Wiezy!"

Wiezen chuckled to himself before removing his fingers. "Yep, and you're on punishment. For eating my cookies. HAH!"

"Nnngh..." Lilith squirmed a bit in dismay. "Fiiine." A light blush had come to her cheeks and she smiled. "You always know exactly how to push the right buttons. I would make an amazing teacher wouldn't I?"

Wiezen rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." He said with obvious sarcasm. "The best in the world. Come on, we still have work to do." He stood up, nudging one of the few dead and twisted bodies around them out of the way with his foot before offering her his hand, "Psh...hunters. More like the hunted now."

"Well, they DID try to kill us. We just returned the favor. Except that unlike them, we succeeded." Lilith said with a giggle as she placed her hand in his and got to her feet. "Ugh, humans. And yet all we wanted was a drink and a bite to eat. Hm." She looked up to him. "I told you they couldn't be trusted by our peculiar kind. None of them can. We can't soften up to them, they'll just think they can get the best of us."

"Yeah...it seems so." Wiezen gave a nod. "You were right about that... Let's go, love."
---

"What's wrong Wiezy? Lost your appetite?" The woman, Lilith, leaned her elbows on the table. "Well there's always....something else on the menu for you." She spoke seductively as she ran her fingers up her thighs. "Always."

Wiezen stared at his food for another long moment before looking to the burning wood that had kept the cauldron going. He furrowed his brow, grabbing both his plate and bowl before tossing all that was on/in both out into the wood to burn before he sat back down at the table.

"Awww, Zenny, that was a waste of your good cooking! I think I'm going to faint, or I my die!" The woman, Lilith, spoke over dramatically. "But then again, I'm already supposedly "dead" arent I? So I guess that's what makes it a bit of a jokes." She laughed for a short second.

~

Macross only nodded. A "stomach ache". Yeah right, more like her insides draining from her body. And now they were going to have to wait a little for their meal. So until then, she would have to keep her composure the best she could.
Enricho: I just hope it's nothing more than a stomach ache. That would worry me a little if it was anything more
Helga widened her eyes at the sight of the food being thrown away by the chef itself. She lowered her ears and spoke with a stutter.

Helga: W-Wiezen!! Why did you do that?! ..We could have at least saved it.. I.. It was delicious.. *stares down at her plate, then back at him* Wiezen... We need to talk about what your seeing, right here and right now.. Please. And never throw away food like that! What about the children who don't have those things? ..As your wife, or soon to be wife, I beg you to stop and talk to me. Let's fix this..

Flynn: What difference does that make if you throw them or flick them at the trunk? How do you get apples if your only hitting the tree and not the actual apple? *tales another pebble and tries to mimic Franziska's actions, failing to do so* Alright, I suck at everything.
Franziska: You gotta aim at the apples. Just focus on aiming first. Once you feel like you've got the right spot, flick your thumb up as fast as you can
"I wasn't hungry. And since when did you start caring for the things that other people didn't have anyways?" Wiezen sighed. "And as I said, we're going to talk about it." He spoke. "There's something going on in my head that's broken. The thing is, that's not the only problem."

"Broken? In your head Wiezy? Oh come now, I don't think that there's anything broken up there. You of all people should be able to tell that after all of the times you've snapped right?" Lilith says, leaning against one of the chairs. "And even if there were to be something actually boggled up there in my Zenny's head, I would've fixed it myself. I don't need a by-pedal bitch to do the work of a witch. Or might I say, a REAL, witch."

Wiezen closed his eyes for a moment. "Shut...UP, Lilith..." He sighed again before opening his eyes again, the blue in them dulling quickly as a plain expression came to his face as he returned his attention to Helga. "The thing is...I don't think that this is something that can be "fixed" unless we're willing to make it worse." He continued in a plain tone of voice. "Or if it can be fixed period unless its by the cause of it herself."

"Worse? Like you coming to find me? I'd consider that better compared to this." Lilith said with a small laugh, gesturing to everything around them. "I mean, now that you remember properly, our little hut was much more comfortable anyways. Oh, and I'm not as "dead" as you may think my love. Just a little...stuck."

"Which means right now, there are no options on the table that I'm willing to weigh." Wiezen scratched his fingers through his hair. "There are certain things, something similar to memories perhaps, that I kept locked away in my subconscious. Connections. And now certain things are starting to leak out."

~

"No need to have thoughts of worry, love. I'm sure that a stomach ache is all that it was. After all, it is normal for people to get those, yes?" Macross said. She could hear the sound of frying going on near the stand, and the smell almost made her drool from anticipation. She felt her stomach clench, and she tensed for a moment before making herself relax.
Enricho: I guess your right (Sits there, waiting for their food to arrive)
Helga: ...... Lilith? Oh.. *lowers her eyes at the ring in her finger for a while* You see her? In my cottage? ...That's... That's alright.. It's not your fault.. I've read that people hallucinate after events that left them.. Perplexed and horrified... It's not that it's starting to "leak out".. It's always been there. But now, it's "leaking" from your mind because according to a book I read a long time ago, you choose to let it happen, whether because you need a reference, or company, or you're missing the certain thing.. Or just because you want to remember.. Do you.. Still have feelings for her? Maybe that's why you see her..

Flynn: *nods at Franziska, inhaling deeply as he focused on a single apple on the tree. He took another pebble from his lover, and just like she said, he flicked it in the air. His throw resulted in the apple he threw it at falling on the ground* ...Haha!!! It worked!! I did it!!
Franziska: See, I knew you could do it (Smiles)
"Well, Wiezy? Do you still have our love brewing inside you? Our lusting passion and heart felt joy? That is a very interesting question I must say." Lilith rested her head against her hand.

"If you count an unfathomable amount of hatred as a feeling, then I suppose I do. And I don't need nor do I want her as company. Or perhaps that very well may be the reason. Or not. You're not getting the just of it, but that's more than alright." Wiezen said as he stood up from the chair. "We've talked about it, now I need to find a way to get rid of it. As far as I'm concerned, she's still alive somewhere, and that fact claws my nerve. And what might you have in mind that "perplexed and horrified" me eh? Last time I checked, torture and betrayal is more than a normal thing for me." He says as he straightened his cloak. "As I said before, this is something different. I wouldn't count on anyone else to understand that but myself."

"And me of course." Lilith sighed, rolling her eyes as she looked at him from her seat in the chair. "You know, this is making the whole "forgive and forget" saying a lot harder to abide by if you're putting it that way. So, is it time for us to go on a little adventure then?"

~

Macross had began to tap her foot silently in impatience as her stomach growled some. But after a moment of waiting, what they had ordered arrived at their table and she paid for it with almost trembling hands. So...hungry... And for a split second, she had thought about tearing off the stand owners arm with her teeth as he set the plates and dishes down in front of him.
Flynn: ..Yeah, but we have to knock out at least three more apples to get twelve seeds out of them. *picks up another pebble and repeats the process twice, making even more apples fall on the ground* Ha! I actually did something useful for once. *runs below the tree and picks up the apples, then throws them against the trunk of the tree to break them and collect the seeds from the fruits*

Helga: ..Well, I'm sorry that I don't get the jist of it because I'm not "old" enough to understand or have.. experienced it.. But.. ...I.. I want to join you in case anything happens if that's alright.. We'll find the bottom of this and I'll help you. ..I'll remain quiet, I promise.. I'll just follow behind you and not say a word that bothers you.
"Ha! She called you old!" Lilith began to laugh. "Wait a minute...that means that she's calling me old too! That bitch!!"

Wiezen facepalmed, shaking his head for a moment. "And what would you think this "in case anything happens" part of things would supposedly be? Just asking out of curiosity, what could it be exactly? What does that even mean in this case?" He said blandly. "Because the fact that you would even ask if I still had feelings for the person who beat me until the bone was visible on my back, makes me think that you only want to come because of some sort of jealousy thing that shouldn't even exist. But then again, I guess that would be something to consider, being that--"

"She did the same thing and a whole lot more and you're still trying to choose her over me?" Lilith cut him off, blinking her lashes up at him. "What?" She said when he shot a glare her way. "It's true! I'm just laying down the facts here while you're trying to make me out look like such an inconsiderable asshole without a soul!" She shrugged. "And hey, maybe it is a jealousy thing. But she doesn't have a right to be, if it is, I do! And at least I can say that I've never done anything behind your back But I'm not jealous because you were mind from the start and you still are, right? In my eyes you are." She added at the end.

"No." Wiezen answered her directly this time. But that's all that he left it at. "I think I'm going to end up slamming my face into an ax a few times. The worst part about that is it would just heal..." He muttered under his breath with a sigh.
Helga: ..Please don't.. I love your face. And I love you.. And by "in case", I mean.. I want to come with you. To support you and be there for you unlike last time.. I do think you would have feelings for someone who hurt you so bad... You still have feelings for me after what I've done to you, Wiezen.. I don't and will never blame you if you felt the tiniest affection for Lilith.. Probably the memories "leaked" out of your head because you wondered what made the one you loved the most hurt you. And you still have that question lingering in your mind... I understand, even if I myself do not feel any love to any of the other lovers in my past. There is not a single person I've met, who has made me feel as treasured and loved as you have. ..I may be a young, rookie witch, but I know that when someone hallucinates, it's usually because they want to.. They want to pretend something is there even if they try to nudge it off. And that's okay, I think.. *lowers her ears* She was your first after all, so I don't judge you OR her for haunting you.. Jealousy? ..I don't know.. I've always been the second option in my life, so I'm numb to that feeling.. I'm almost used to it, haha.. But um, this isn't about me. It's about you, Wiezen.. And I just want to keep you company on your journey of finding her..
"See? I told you! In your face Wiezy! Now, I think I deserve a cookie at least for that one." Lilith had said right after she heard the words "I do think you would have feelings for someone". "I translate that into "I think I love you so much that I don't trust you going by yourself to find your real lover because she'll take you", and I call that a serious lack of trust. Keep you company my arse! So, does that mean you're going to become someone of the past too? Someone that won't have any love towards them anymore? Because you won't with me, you NEVER will Wiezy."

"The fact that you just used the word "pretend" as if I want to be dealing with her, of all people, makes me reconsider a few things. If anything, I'd rather be strangled by my "father" again and getting the tar beat from my face by my "mother" than to have to deal with this. But where are they? Still dead. Not here being an irritant inside my head like she is." He said bluntly. "But whatever,...lets just go."

"Ouch...that kinda hurt ya know." Lilith said with a small pout. "I think I'm going to cry." She said sarcastically. "And if you can grant her that, then you should at least give hearing my explanation a chance, or that would just make you a hypocrite. Granted, but MY hypocrite." She stated as she fazed through the chair while getting up to follow him. "And I'm not "haunting" you, I'm not even dead! Gods, people and their assumptions..."