windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 13264

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Helga: *wrinkles her green nose in anger, clenching her fists and inhaling deeply to calm herself* ..Off so soon? We haven't even served dessert yet. And yes, I woke them to eat because that - *points at the ice cream melting* - whatever that is IS melting. And this is fresh food, therefore they should eat it as soon as possible. And what I cooked won't fill them. There's nothing left of it, and I don't have those human machines that keep food fresh. *sits back down and crosses her arms* Now stop being such a stubborn little twat and take a damn seat!!!!!

Flynn: *crosses his arms as he growls under his breath, ignoring his lover and making his way to the empty, destroyed town* Oh, great! Just great! The bar's destroyed too! And my boss is probably dead, so I have no use here. I have no use anywhere!!! *kicks an empty bottle of liquor on the ground* Ow..
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: No use? Flynn, what do you mean you have "no use"?
Flynn: What do I mean? Hah, isn't it obvious?! I'm useless, and according to that stubborn and rude woman, I have no sacrificed anything, and I'm nothing without my potions! And you know what, Franziska? She's right! ..Why are you even here anyways?! I left you! Shouldn't you be hating me and planning my death somewhere?!
Franziska: Of course not, Flynn. You know that I will always love you, no matter what you say you are. You're not useless. I know you aren't. You're more than that. You just need to try harder, that's all.
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"You're green again. Sit? I'd rather not." Wiezen says, his voice still as plain as it was when he left. "And stop yelling, it's not going to get you anything but a sore throat, frightened children, and probably a headache. You should know by now that intimidation doesn't effect me ma'am. And this is not the time of hour nor the place to be screaming at the top of your lungs either. I'm beginning to think this is just an attempt at a tactic of yours to prevent me from leaving, which is why you woke the children. That meal was originally for you to began with, and I do think you knew that." He speaks casually and almost in complete monotone, and his facial expression was plain. "If food is a priority then I will go retrieve it as I was going to do already, along with the human machines in which you speak of." His ears weren't perk nor were they lowered, but rather sticking out in a flat manner. "What business do you have with me? I now have things to do to provide for the children."

~

Macross sighed in relief as he took the half of the apple that she held out for him and almost smiling. She nibbled at her own half of the apple. "Enricho....what do we do now?" She asked.
Enricho: Well, my job as a Hunter is done because of this scar.... perhaps we can find a house in a smaller town. I could work as a store owner and...... maybe work on things from there
Helga: *crosses her arms* I'm not yelling. I'm speaking loudly. ...And you care if I have a sore throat or a headache? HAH. Ha. Ha. Ha. And for your information, unlike you, I can control the green in me. Secondly, stop being such a hypocrite as if green looks terrible on me. No, no, no, no. You have no business with me, you're right on that. But you do have business with them. *points at the sleepy, tired children. She then sighs, picking them back up and setting them back to bed and sets the forcefield back up* I knew that food was for me, yes. But I'm not eating anything that comes from your hands. Just like I ate your lying words, never shall I let that happen again!!! That food is for the children. I don't matter. They do. *growls* And you have nothing to do. The only thing you have left to do, or your only priority is being a father and spending as much time as you can with your children. Not with me, but with them. And if you're going to gather "materials" for this "family", then I'm joining as well. I need a few things of my own. Besides, the chocolate you brought isn't even my favorite. You're not slick. Hmph. *walks out the giant hole of her room, avoiding stepping on the dead bodies she killed earlier, then staring up at the moon while releasing another sigh*

Flynn: I.. No.. *throws himself on the ground and sits there, staring out into the empty distance* ..I'm not.. And if I can't provide for myself, then how can I provide for a.. For a psychopath that does things which can result in her being dead?!
Franziska: (Turns her head) Well, you won't be able to try if you just keep sitting there, silly. You gotta get up and start trying harder sooner or later. And I'll be here to help you in any way I can
Flynn: ...How... How the hell are you the way you are, Franziska?! You're so.. So damn irritating yet right at the same time! So positive and annoying at the same time! So.. so frustrating and different.. I don't get you, and I never will. ..Just leave me alone, you don't deserve to be with someone like me..
Franziska: Being with you isn't a right, Flynn. I want to be with you because I love you. As a Psychopath, it's hard for me to make choices on my own. But this is one choice that I will make on my own, and I want to be with you
Flynn: Nnnghh.. *crosses his arms and sinks his head on them, glancing back at her* ..You can stay. But just for now. *rolls his eyes and groans* And then I'll be off. I can't protect you, I have no potions, which makes me once again.. Nothing..
Franziska: Well, here (Hands Flynn a few of her fire potions) Perhaps I should teach you how to use nature to make potions instead of that packaged stuff
Macross reached and traced her fingers across his scar, wiping the dampness of tears from her face with her other hand before trying to give a smile. "That...that sounds nice. A house...and maybe I can start a bakery of sorts...and we can have a happy ever after..."

~

"My apologies then. Next time I'll forget to be thoughtful or care." Wiezen says as he walked passed her. "I didn't come to hear you run your mouth about things that'll end up in useless quarrels and arguments. So if that's all you've added yourself in to do, then you can stay where you are, ma'am." He continued to speak plainly as he stepped on one of the body's heads, crushing it as he did so. "You don't have to eat anything from me, and that'll be fine by me. All you care to do is argue, which would explain why your mouth can't stop moving to at least feed yourself." He said. "But fear not, I will be out of your hair soon enough. And next time I won't bother revealing myself and leave. Then you won't have to be bothered with my "lying" any longer. Or me being a "hypocrite" and or "slick"."
Enricho: (Smiles to her) Indeed
Helga: DO NOT. Apologize. I deserve much more than an apology after the way you pushed me aside as if I meant nothing to you. I like to argue. ....And you're very rude.. *furrows her eyebrows and crosses her green arms, making sure her children were secured before walking further ahead of Wiezen and walking herself toward the city to gather a few materials* ..Are you coming or what?

Flynn: *grabs the bottle of potions, observing them closely, then looking at her* ..Very well.. Teach me if that'll make you feel better or whatever.. *lowers his head and sighs*
Macross then let out a sigh and stared down at the ground. "The only problem is that I wanted everyone to be a part of that...I meant a lot to me...just to see people happy. When you're dying...you just...want all the negative things to go away. To bring people together, and that's all I ever wanted. But now everyone's gone..."

~

"Fine. I won't apologize. But I also have no interest in doing anything further than that. If you want to be stubborn and snide then fine. If you want to argue then you'll be doing so with yourself." Wiezen says dead toned. "I've tried. And as I said before, I'm done trying, and I'm through with attempting to please other people. None of it would work. And now I'm starting to recognize an even bigger mistake of taking time to kiss the children tonight. On second thought, I would never see that as a mistake. Just deciding to tolerate you. You may call me rude. Selfish even. Hypocrite. I've learned rather quickly how to not care about the words you speak." He says, letting her walk ahead all she wanted to. "And as I said to be correct, nothing would ever change, ma'am."
Helga: *rolls her eyes* I didn't call you selfish, Wiezen, so stop being so butthurt over nothing. Who said I wanted you to screw me again anyways? I told the clone that. Not you. And can you blame me if I wanted to be with you anyways? ..Now, where was I? Oh yes. Are you coming or do I have to drag you with me, sir? *walks into the lonely city while humming and rocking her curvy hips side to side with her torn dress from earlier with the hunters*
"Whatever you say ma'am. How lewd of you to mention something such as sex out of the blue. Almost typical. And I'd rather not go anywhere with you, I value being able to hear my own thoughts. You can go and gather your own things yourself. I'm sure that it would be fairly simple, ma'am. I would rather be in silence as I obtain the materials that I have come to seek." Wiezen said as he entered the town and began to walk in a different direction, no longer paying any attention to her as he did so. "Human machines. Refrigerators." He said to himself. "Contraptions used for storing food supplements and beverages."

"Ugh, your such a bore Zenny. Go kill something. Live a little, sheesh."

Wiezen remained silent as he made his own way in search of things, ignoring the voice that was attempting to tempt him in his head.
Helga: What can I say? I really like your body. Especially without clothes. And covered in my saliva and hickeys. ..See ya later, Wimpy!

Helga continued to hum as she walked around the town observing the mysterious and unfamiliar human artifacts. She wandered into an abandoned house, her eyes sparkling at the sight of beautiful furniture.

Helga: Ooooh.. I like it. *makes the sofa disappear into thin air, sending it back to her cottage* ..Hmm, what else? *perks her ears at the sound of ticking, turning her head toward a grandfather clock. She widened her eyes as it suddenly rung louder, and a small, wooden bird poked through the object.* Oooooh! Hehehe! I like you too. *makes it disappear in a snap, then explores the house*

The witch soon found herself in front of an old piano, cluelessly staring at the keys, recoiling in fear as a tune rung through the halls when she tapped a key. She then remembered Flynn's words and description of the instruments.

Helga: hmm..Weird.. *walks into the master bedroom, staring at a picture of a dead family hung in the wall, strangely picturing herself and Wiezen for a second before shaking off the thought. As she wandered around the bed, the witch encountered a small device of some sort with a circle on the center of it. She picked up the old fashioned camera, staring at it in confusion* Strange.. *she presses a button, and the camera releases a small flash, making Helga's eyes constrict as it took a picture of her* Argh! *perks her ears at the paper printing from the device, staring at her own confused face for a while* Woah..
Wiezen, on the other hand, was less fascinated with anything. The first thing on his list was what humans called a refrigerator. He had plenty experience with them, being that his parents loved to lock him inside the empty ones while they were on. So he knew that they were cold. And they kept meat products cold as well. He spotted one on display and just punched through the glass effortlessly before picking it up and walking off as if nothing had happened at all. He also gathered a few things for himself, actually paying for what he'd gotten from a late night market stand. Then he had gotten food and shoved it into the fridge, paying for that as well before walking back towards the trees of the forest, not bothering to wait.
Wiezen spotted Helga already on her way back to the house, a flashing light flickering all over as she spun around and took pictures of everything she saw while giggling. She was carrying a flashlight as well, flickering it off and on in amazement as she continued to take photos. She then perked her ears at the sound of her cancelled fiancé, managing to snap a picture of him unexpectedly and making him go blind for a split second because of the harsh flash.

Helga: Hehehe!!
Wiezen's face remained plain and unamused, even when the flash had "blinded" him, his ears were more than enough to keep him moving along, though they didn't perk up or anything. Arriving at the house, he dropped the refrigerator outside and retrieved what he had gotten from the market, storing it in bag before he turned and began to walk off. "I'm taking my leave now." He said as he was on his way.
Helga: *takes a final shot of a tree, then looks back at Wiezen who was walking away* Wiezeeeen, alreadyyyy? Can you at least keep me company tonight? Pretty please? I got a sofaaaaa!!
"You seem to be able to occupy yourself more than fine without my company. Summon a clone, that's your specialty is it not?" Wiezen said as he continued walking along with a straight ahead stare. "I've taken care of what I came to do. As I mentioned earlier and you agreed, we have no further business, ma'am."
Helga suddenly appeared in front of Wiezen in a flash with the strap of her camera hanging on her neck. It was then noticed that her shoulders were actually wrapped around with familiar sheets that smelled like him. Helga wrapped her arm around Wiezen, taking a selfie of them both with her new camera, then watching as the paper printed itself out, staring at herself and her no more to be fiancé.

Helga: Are you jealouuuuuus of a clone? Besides, they're not as fun to play with compared to the actual person. ..Oh, but you still have one more business to take care of! A duty that comes with marriage, which you will find most enjoyable. *expands a wide, seductive and beautiful smirk as her eyes dilate at the man*

(Helga: MASTER OF SELFIES.)
"We aren't married." Wiezen said dully. "Jealousy is for the ones who need it to survive. I am someone who does not." He took the picture and tore it in half before tearing it into numerous more shreds and throwing them off to the side. "I don't find anything enjoyable anymore either, not including my children. And no, we AREN'T married. There is no ring. There was no wedding, and I'm taking care of my children as a father should." He spoke flatly. He sniffed the air vaguely for a moment, noticing his scent. "That was the agreement. That I be here for them. I have, and I will. I also believe that there was something along the lines of not being "slick" either." He walked passed her. "My "business" is taken care of here, ma'am."
The witch unexpectedly jumps on Wiezen's back, weighing less than a feather while she wraps her legs around his torso and her arms around his shoulders, laughing.

Helga: But we're engaged! You asked for marriage, and I said yes. And there cannot be a "divorce" unless both partners agree with it, which I certainly do not! ..*slides her green fingers around his back* Come on.. Let's have some fun and feast with our children in the morrow. Pleeeeeaseee..? Angry sex is rougher which I like. And I'm green bean, not "ma'am". That makes me sound old. Me no likey. You can't say no to this face. Look how cute I am. *bats her eyelashes in a girly matter while smirking*
"No." Wiezen said in the same flat tone. "I don't exist for "fun" and I'm no longer that naive. And last time I recalled, I was in mid-sentence before being pierced through with a spear. Therefore, agree with it or not, we're not engaged. Therefore there can be no divorce to began with, hence no marriage to began with, hence, no." He took hold of her legs and unwrapped them from around him, doing the same with her arms. "I will arrive to see the children tomorrow, ma'am." His body was still corpse cold, the only areas carrying heat being his fur.
Jade_23 commented…
Just accept smol Helga she just wants amor xD hace más de un año
Helga fell flat on the ground when Wiezen unwrapped her arms and legs.

Helga: Oof! ..Hey, that wasn't very nice! *releases a sigh as she lowers her ears as Wiezen explains he'll be back tomorrow* ..What do I have to do to make you love me the way you used to? I argue with you because I.. Because I feel powerful.. I can yell at someone who won't hurt me, unlike the past.. And it feels good knowing that.. And yes, I'm stubborn and rude and terrible, but.. I really do love you, Wiezen.. And I really want you to move in and start a life with you and our children. I want to be your wife. I want you to be my husband. I want to spend the rest of my days with the person who I love the most.. I lied.. I don't want to be out of the relationship, I'm in. I'm so in that it's humiliating, because here I am, begging like a dog for attention that I desperately need. ..So love me back. Give me another chance to prove you that I am worthy enough to be your wife. That I am worth your love.. Please.. If you love me.. you'll stay with me. Or you'll be here tomorrow by noon, no sooner or later. ..I'm really sorry, Wiezen.. For coming into your life and ruining everything.. But I want to fix it.. I truly do..
Wiezen's ears twitched and he came to a stop for a moment. "How many times am I going to have to hear that before it finally becomes something real instead of just words being thrown around for the hell of it? And here's how this story goes: I go and I accept this proposal. Things are somewhat happy for the first few seconds, and then something stupid and ignorant is said, which will then lead to an argument of he said she said and things of the past are brought back to surface so that everything gets flipped onto my shoulders in a half-assed manner with little to no reasoning, which will cause me to regret ever accepting said proposal from the beginning because every time I open up, I get tore down and fucked over for the short run no matter what the case may be. And then, the end. Rinse, lather repeat. That's exactly how it goes every single time. Honestly, as I've said numerous times, I'm...fucking...tired." He says blandly. "But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Just like I always do. So fine. If it's noon you want, then it's noon you'll get. No sooner, no later. Another chance."
Helga: Th-thank you.. I.. I know I'm the last person you want to be with, and your right, I'm all talk and no do. Because I don't know you Wiezen, but I love you no matter what. I don't know what to do to prove my love to you. I've tried as well, by standing by your side, apologizing, giving birth to children, trying to get to know you, but I always end up messing the whole thing because I'm just.. I'm just me.. *droops her ears lower* I'm screwed up, but you.. You don't make me feel that way. I feel special when I'm with you.. I feel.. I feel alive.. And I hate it that I'm never good enough to please your needs. We were doing so well, and then I had to open my big mouth again and ruin everything, and I take full responsibility of my actions that harmed you in anyway.. But that's what relationships are all about, aren't they? Falling apart, but holding onto each other no matter what and rising even stronger than before.. And I'm just.. I'm so sorry.. *the green on her skin slowly begins to fade away as a tear rolls down her cheek* I'm really really sorry. Just like Sonni said, I get in everyone's way and I'm tired of doing that, but I can't help myself. I'm sorry for hurting you, Wiezen. I'm sorry for being such a whore and a traitor and a bitch. But I can't help it. That's the way I am. And when we fight, I have no one to go to. At least I used to. You had Macross, Sonni, Buroa.. All the women I was so jealous of because they had something I didn't. Your trust and ultimate love and care no matter what. They committed bad actions, but you did not seem to care. Enricho hates me for using him. Rosemary hated me for the monster I was. Sonni hates me for yelling at our children when you died.. She broke my nose for trying to help her, or so I thought I was.. And here I am ruining the conversation again, aren't I? Making a scene directed all to me.. Being selfish and an attention seeker. If I don't help, I'm selfish. If I help, I get in the way. I just.. I'm just really sorry, Wiezen... I never meant to hurt you.. You're right.. We have no business after all.. It was all just in my head.. You don't have to come tomorrow, I'm not forcing you.. Not anymore.. I'm tired of beggin, knowing that this mutt will never receive its bone..*lifts herself up from the ground with her normal colored legs, then picks up the shreds of the picture he had torn and saves them for her to repair soon as she makes her way back to the cottage*
Franziska: Don't worry, Flynn. I'll make sure you feel less useless (Gives him a smile to cheer him up)

Enricho: Well, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them. Don't worry, Macross
Macross looked up to him with hopeful eyes and nodded, giving a full smile finally. "You know...that really helped me...a lot." She stood on the tips of her toes slightly and kissed him deeply. "I love you Enricho. For staying by my side...for being here with me and giving me comfort. I appreciate everything you do for me you know..."

~

"Nope. And now you're being a hypocrite. You asked for the second chance and you're going to get it. There's no automatic turn and go anymore. You're going to take my shit just I I've taken yours time and time again. And this time, you're going to listen. No more assumptions from you. NONE. No more turning your back, and going to hide, no. You are not going to keep being a coward, and you're going to face the music this time. I'll start with making a few things clear. Sonni, Macross, Buroa. They had my trust because they didn't tear holes in my chest and have me die just to come back and be treated like shit in the first few minutes. They didn't call me a liar nearly twenty-four seven. They didn't try to back me into the corner. Buroa saved my life and watched me for days without sleep while I was in a coma after being left, with a hole in my chest. She sacrificed her dignity as an Oni to bring me back to life, just so I could be here with you. Macross was always like my little sibling, and yeah, she had her ups and downs but look at her now. She's changed. Not because someone made her do so but because she knew that she had to. That's why I trust her. And Sonni kept my head up when I was being tortured by someone with YOUR face. I trust her for that. And not once did any of them try to cram it down my throat about how they did so. How they helped me. Yeah you're right, they did things that could be deemed regrettable but one thing they never did was betray my trust. So why should I betray there's? But YOU have. You've done it time and time again and here I am now. Now on to this...ultimate love. Ultimate love? I had sex with YOU, not them. I had children with YOU, not them. And yet all you've done was tell me that I only wanted you for sex and that I didn't care. Now you listen to this carefully. You want to know about me? Well I'll start by saying what I'm not. I AM NOT like the men of your past because by now they would've either given up way before hand, left you, or died because I can guarantee that NONE OF THEM, have been through the shit that I have or seen what I have. So stop treating me like I'm one of them. Stop expecting me to be like ANY of them, because that is nothing but disrespect. You bring them up almost constantly as soon as you get pissed, where now its my turn to bring up the only other woman that I've loved in over two thousand and some odd years. Lilith Presely. My first lover. You want to know why its so hard to me to love and trust? She's the one who stabbed me in my back when I needed her to most, literally and figuratively. Just like almost everyone else in my life. I've been tortured for her sake and she turned her back on me as if I were nothing. She HELPED them beat me down into the dirt after everything we had been through. And I've looked at you, and I've seen her. But you're not her. You're far from it. And I've never told you that you were anything like her. And I love you do you hear me? I love you and I love those kids in there. I love you because you're funny. I love you because you're beautiful. I love you because you're smart when you want to be and tough when it's time to be. I love you because of how beautiful your eyes are to me whether you're green or normal, it doesn't matter. I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love your jokes....some of them. And damn right I love the sex that we have with one another. I love the way you try to make me pay attention when you walk that certain way that makes your butt jiggle and you think I'm not really paying attention. I love that grin you have when you really want to have sex. I love that little snort you do when you laugh, but think you sound like a pig. I love how when you go to sleep you snore so lightly and soft. I love how curious you are when it comes to things. I love you. I. LOVE. YOU. And damn it, you always refuse to fully believe that. You thrown me under the bus and I still love you. OPEN YOUR EYES, and see that and stop trying to tell me that I'm just like any of those other pricks because unlike them, I'm still here. And if you want me to stay here, then you've got to show me that change can be made for the both of us. I'm don't want you to change who you are. No, not at all. I don't need you to change your looks. Fuck no. If your trying then try harder! I just want you to be the better and best YOU because I know you can. And I love you for that too....you understand?" He cracked a small smile. "We need to be done with walking away. Because being lonely sucks...and we have kids to take care of properly. If we want to make this work then we're going to have to put in the effort."
Enricho: (Returns the deep kiss, wrapping his arms around her) I'll always be by your side, Macross
Macross smiled, biting her lip a bit to stop herself from crying as she looked up at him. Her eyes shimmered with the need to release more tears, but instead, she pulled him into a hug, wrapping her arms around his waist as she began to sniffle a few times.
Helga: I.. *lowers her normal colored ears as she looks away with a blush, repeating Wiezen's words in her mind* ..I still.. I still have the sofa.. And I know you don't have a place to sleep because literally everything in most towns are destroyed.. Sofa buddies?

Flynn: *sighs, expanding a small smile at Franziska* Thank you, Smiley... I'm sorry I left you.. That was not polite and rude of me..
Enricho: No need to be so upset, Macross (Gives her a comforting hug) I'll never leave you. I promise you that
. "Aww, look, you're blushing again. I forgot to mention that I love that as well." Wiezen said with light and short chuckle. "I would have been all right sleeping outside for the most part. But since you're going out of your way to and being generous with rosy red cheeks, yes. Sofa buddies."

~

Macross snuggled herself into his arms as a few tears got passed her. "Thank you...thank you for not abandoning me...when you have every right to do so." She says, sniffling a bit more as she held him tighter. "I'll fix it...I'll make sure you're happy."
Enricho: (Holds her close to him) I'm already happy, Macross. I'm with you, and that makes me happy already
Macross only held him tighter. "Then I'll make you happier in our time off finally...and we can live and be peaceful and and maybe--" A thought had can to mind, but she shook it away. "We can just be together."
Helga: *perks her ears in delight and twitches them at the sound of Wiezen's agreement* ...Good.. *expands a very small, almost discrete smile as she interlocks her arm with his and leads him back into the house.*

The house is now full of furniture that the witch had teleported there while she was on the search in the city. There are a few baby toys scattered around, like little letter blocks, along with baby clothing of all kind and small items like pacifiers. A small, old fashioned TV was set above the closet, Helga leaving it there to figure out what it was later. There was even a toilet (something out of Helga's knowledge) by the living room, unplugged and sat besides a couch as if it was a chair, at least it looked like one to the witch. A very odd chair. Helga looked over to the table where the chocolate remained and the ice cream was almost melted, and she grabbed the huge spider leg wrapped in a bun, then dipped it into the melting ice cream and took a large bite out of it, then stuffed her mouth even more with chocolate and more chocolate.
"Uuuh...Helga....why's the toilet in the--" Wiezen began, pointing slightly but stopped as he watched her eat for a moment. A vague smile came to his face as he decided to let her enjoy herself while he went off to put the toilet in a more appropriate place. A little life came back to his eyes, giving the dull blue of them a little more color. He went outside through the whole and around behind the house where he dropped the toilet ad used his foot to push it down into the ground a bit. He would have to see about adding on something to the house tomorrow. But for now, he was just going to try and relax. A few seconds later, he was back inside, brushing the dirt and so off of his cloak before reentering.
When Wiezen return, all the food in the table was gone. The last thing he saw was Helga eating a fish whole as her mouth expanded in an unusual, supernatural way. She released a loud burp, perking her ears at the sound of Wiezen's footsteps.

Helga: ..Oh.. Sorry.. *lowers her ears* How unladylike of me.. *cleans her mouth with her sleeve* But I saved some chocolate covered fruits and champange!! *grabs the remaining plate, then the bottle and sits down on the large, brown sofa*
Enricho: Indeed (Looks into her eyes)

Franziska: It's fine, Flynn. No worries (Smiles)
"Don't apologize. I sort of figured that you would be hungry, being that you wouldn't have eaten anything today, which is why I brought it along to began with. After all, it was surely yours from the start." Wiezen said as he took a seat beside her on the sofa. "Hm...comfy." His ears perked themselves for a small moment before returning to their flat manner. "And in the process of it, I finally got around to cooking again. A strange but delicate feeling."

~

"Come, we should--" Macross paused for a moment, her eyes widening a bit as she look to him, a spark of idea coming to mind. "We wouldn't necessarily have to have much worry if we built a house of our own here. I'm sure the Watcher wouldn't mind. And we could just go out to work in a town that's nearby!"
Enricho: Hmm... perhaps your right. I'll go and buy some supplies tomorrow. For now, it's just us and the night sky (Smiles to her, still holding her close)
Helga: Well, YOU, Wiezen, *swallows the strawberry she was chewing* Are the best cook I've ever met in my life. Considering you're the only one.. Buuuuuuut that doesn't change the fact that you're my favorite.. Thanks for being my sofa buddy.

She lies him down on the couch, then crawls up and sits on his lap, wrapping both her thighs around his waist. The witch feeds Wiezen off her hand the delicious, chocolate covered fruits and makes sure he's gotten enough to eat for tonight. She sets the tray down for a while, then looks back at the man below her. The witch slowly removes his cloak and stares at his bare chest and neck for a minute before she unexpectedly pops out the top of the champagne bottle. Helga pours a bit of the cold, bubbly wine on his chest and leans downward, licking the bubbly substance with her tongue throughly and sliding it up to his neck, placing small bites every now and then.

Flynn: *yawns as she stretches* But for now.. All I wanna do is sleep.. *walks over to a tree and crawls up on it* I'm very tired.. Of everything and everyone! ..except you..
For the first time in what felt like forever, Macross was excited to finally be able to look forward to something that was good. Positive. A blush came to her face for a moment. "W-we still didn't get to finish our time at the pond either..." She said, looking away.

~

Wiezen shivered slightly at the familiar sensation of her tongue, and his arms wrapped around her instinctively, pulled her closer to him into a deep kiss of passion for a long moment, letting his tongue slide into her mouth before pulling away only a inch or so to look into her eyes. He began to chuckle a bit before kissing her lips once more before he grazed the tips of his teeth across her neck slowly, placing small kisses along her jaw momentarily.
Enricho: (Gives her a sly smile) No, I don't think we did (Stands up, taking her hand in his, and begins walking with her)
Helga slightly giggled with her eyes closed as she felt his nose tickling her neck, and as her breathing accelerates while she was seeking his lips, she perks her ears to the sudden sound of laughter. She turned her head around and encountered her triplets and Rosemary up, staring at them in confusion. The witch blushes a deep red, sinking her body in the blanket in embarrassment, then pulls the curtains to prevent them from seeing anything else and making them go back to bed.