windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 13264

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross gave light chuckle as she took Enricho's hand in hers. "I know..." She says softly. "It's amazing...how far we've come." She looked to him, and then to Flynn. "You all...are everything that I've ever wished for...and it's time for us to rest...finally."

~

"No..." Wiezen growled. "That includes you...every single last one of you. None of you...are family. Just people that were all fighting for the same cause and now that fight's over." He says, his knuckles now blistered and bruised through his fur. "I'll be there for my children...but that's it. That's all. For their sake."

"Wiezen what are you saying!? Do you even hear yours--" Sonni had began, but jumped slightly at the sound of the roar in Wiezen's voice, causing her to step back.

"SHUT UP AND GO TO YOUR SISTER!" Wiezen said as he began to tear apart the dead man's face with his claws. "Go anywhere you want...as long as its no where near me. Coming across you people...thinking that I would be able to help. That I would be able to do this and that. It was a mistake. All of it. This war is over and now you all can go tend to yourselves so what else do you want from me? I've done my deeds. Get it through your thick head. I'm done with it all. The longer I stay around any of you then the worst It'll become. And it'll never end. It'll never change. I'll never be able to stop fighting because that's all It'll come down to. A fight. You said yourself right? You're tired...tired of it all. Then go. Go live your life how it's supposed to be lived now and never turn back. I've been doing this shit for over two thousand years through blood thicker than any water and I'm tired of it. I'm exhausted. I'm sick of it all. So go. Leave."
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Helga: *lowers her ears in sadness as her eyes shrink at Wiezen's words. Her voice is soft, for the very first time reflecting remorse, sorrow, and denial all at the same time* ...M-Me? I'm not.. family to you? ..B-But.. But the way I'm suppose to live my life is with you, Wiezen.. And the kids.. And.. And.. you asked me for matrimony and we were suppose to get married and see the trains and swim in the clear waters and raise out children together and... and.. *lowers her head as she holds back her tears* ..At least.. At least let me heal you..

Flynn: We will. This place is already paradise, don't you think? All these beautiful trees and amazing landscapes.. It's wonderful.. Almost unreal..
Sonni had backed away in disbelief, stumbling back onto the ground for a moment, Buroa helping her to her feet as she did the same. "But I..." She started before clenching her jaw. "I..." She couldn't bring herself to say anything and instead, turned and ran.

"Sonni!" Buroa called as she took off after her lover.

Wiezen didn't say anything when she had asked to heal him. He just continued to tear into Alzul's face until his claws were scraping and clawing only at the bone of his skull, blood riddled over his hands and fur as well as the ground, only adding to the surrounding corpses.

~

Macross nodded. "Everything here...all of it is just beauty...I've never seen grasses or trees like this anywhere. The trees are so tall...and everything is so green and beautiful and shining." Tears began to fall from her eyes as she spoke. "And the sky is so clear that it's...it's magnificent.
Helga remained still, only her wings quivering because of a gush of wind and her ears twitching at the sound of his claws scraping the skull. She didn't say a word, but took Wiezen's silence as a yes. The witch took a moment before she wiped away her tears, but the waterfalls in her eyes kept pouring. She began to walk very slowly to Wiezen, keeping a distance from him and walking around him and the dead man. She took a seat on the grass on her knees, sniffling while curling a lock of her long hair behind her drooped ear. The witch remains seated patiently, waiting for Wiezen to finish off with his opponent for her to heal him.

Flynn: *widens his eyes at the sight of her tears* ..Macross? You're crying.. I never saw you as the emotional type.. Well, good thing we have the rest of our lives to admire it! And that should be long for us both now that it's over!
Macross shook her head. "I...wish I could...." She said, looking to both Flynn and Enricho once more. "Enricho....Flynn...I'm--" Her eyes widened as a needle went through her chest as Sonni tackled her to the ground, the substance that the needle contained flowing into her.

"No you're not!!" Sonni said as tears fell from her eyes as well. "No you're not damn it....not you too...." She says. "I--I'm not going to be the one that's too late, and you're not leaving me like everyone else you hear me!!!" She cried as she kept her pinned to the ground. "I won't let it happen!! Especially not now!! I'm....I'm going to keep you breathing as long as I fucking can if it's the last thing I have left to do and that's going to help!!"

Macross felt a surge run through her body for a moment as she stared up at her sister. "S-Sonni..I--"

"WHAT?! You fucking what?!" Sonni yelled through her tears. "You think i didn't know what was going on after you collapsed out in front of me?!? I-Is this supposed to be some sort of payback from when I died back then?! From when Mason died?!! From when I left you alone here against my fucking will!?! Well I'm sorry god damn it!! I'm sorry! I'm fucking sorry okay....just...don't you leave....not so soon....this isn't suppose to happen...and if it does then...then your last moments won't be this...you're gonna be happy....fucking happy..."

Macross's eyes widened for a moment. "I-I'm--"

"SHUT THE HELL UP DAMN IT!!" Sonni yelled. "Just...just shut up and let me think...that you're going be here when I need you on the long road...."

Buroa came to a stop, reaching the scene, but freezing just as she did.

~

Wiezen lifted his busted knuckles to start smashing at the already broken skull, but was brought to a stop as he turned and began to vomit up black blood due to the wicked magic that he had consumed from when he was fighting the creature. His tears continued to stream down and off onto the ground and he wiped the black away from his mouth before he began to smash the skull until it shattered into fragments. And even then, there was no way of telling when he would stop...or if he ever would.
Flynn: *furrows her eyebrows at Sonni's behavior towards her sister, then ironically repeats an earlier scene* ..Sonni, no. You shut.. You shut the fuck up and do not dare tell your own damn sister that. She's dying, isn't she?! And here you are, already too late! ..YOU were brought back by Helga to see her, weren't you?! Why did you not come sooner if you knew what was happening?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL YOUR SISTER TO SHUT UP AFTER YOU LEFT HER, DO YOU HEAR ME?! You don't get to beat up the witch that did you a favor, and you do not get to tell your sister to shut up!!! You have absolutely no right to do such thing at this time!!! Now get the hell off of her, you're only causing her more damage by throwing her like a rag and sitting on her! *throws himself on the ground besides Macross, pushing Sonni to the side and helping her sister up from the itchy grass for a bit to relax*

Helga: ..w-wiezen.. Wiezen, that's enough.. He's dead, Wiezen.. *sniffles* Wiezen... just stop.. it's over... DAMN IT, WIEZEN, I SAID STOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In invisible force emerges from her mouth, and her powerful scream sends Wiezen flying back, but not to the point where he would get hurt. The witch clears her throat and steps in front of the crushed body, burying it with her magic under the ground. The earth beneath her seemed to tremble, and her feet burned in anger as she began melting the floor, slowly sinking herself downward. She shakes her head and looks down, crawling out of the hole she created. She then looks back at Wiezen while tears stream down her rosy cheeks, speaking in a weak, cracking voice.

Helga: ..IT'S OVER, WIEZEN!!!!!! NOW LET ME HEAL YOU.
"He...was right...." Wiezen says at he laid there on the ground. "He was always right..." He stared up at the sky as he spoke in a plain voice. "I don't want to be healed. I don't want to be around people. I don't want to be around anyone if not my kids. I don't want anything....because everything that I wanted...has turned me inside out...from bone and flesh...to skin and soul....to mind and body. But I guess this is what happiness is supposed to be about right? I guess this is all it's worth. And in the end, a foot still steps in my way. I give up. I'm going home...wherever that is. Because I know its not here with any of you. I can't even break properly. A used tool that's all worn out....not caring about be broken anymore. Figures....I accept it. The only thing that makes sense to me anymore."

~

"Hey, back off! She didn't leave her! She wen't to go get something to help!" Buroa exclaimed.

"N-no, Flynn I'm alright I want to--" Macross began but was cut off.

"And what have you done to prevent it....Flynn? Enricho? Yeah...I'm to late. I've been to late. I, myself am late to the party of "what the fuck to do." And what about you huh? What makes you think that you're so much better than anyone else? You think you're the big hero at every single moment. That just because you're here that you actually do anything. You think that you're the only one who cares about anything, so you try to make other people feel selfish. Who have you saved Flynn, hm?" Sonni says as she laid there, staring up at the sky. "The witch? The one who gets in everybody's way? She did me a favor? Oh, please tell me how stopping me from getting what I needed to save my sister's life is doing me a favor. Bringing up my fucking brother is doing me a favor? Tell me. Explain to me. Fucking explain it. Tell me what I DO get to do. Tell me what I DO have a right to do. You...you're a coward. What have you had to sacrifice? What do you even KNOW about having to sacrifice. When have you ever fought through broken bones and shattered ribs to try and save someone?"

"Sonni stop, it's alr--"

"When have you ever attempted to tear open your own chest just to try and get the blood you need to make some stupid potion just to save a life huh?" Sonni didn't bother holding her tongue any longer. "This...all of this...it happened because of all of us. People dead. Dying. Passed being able to be saved. Is this what it feels like try to be the big number 1 and do something right? Just for the sake of everything to go to shit? I watched someone with your face torture me all for the sake of that fucking witch and you people. And what have you risked? Dropping a few potions here and there, Flynn, eh? So you know what YOU don't have the right to do, Flynn? You don't have the right to act like you're all so innocent and harmless and just all in general the best of yourself you dick. Maybe...Wiezen's right. This isn't a family. You people aren't friends. All you are...is torture. Maybe if we'd never crossed paths then she wouldn't be dying right now. Maybe if Alzul could've been stopped sooner none of this would be happening. So yeah, I'm late. But you...none of you are any different because at least I tried. And at least she's going to have more time under her belt but is it thanks to you, Flynn? Enricho? Buroa sure as hell gave more than enough, look at her. There's no appreciation here, and at least I'm trying to appreciate what I've got. But I can't even do that now, can I? I used to think that this was as close to "family" that I would ever get again, but look at it now. Frustration. Stress. Death. It was never there to began with. So fuck you. No..wait...go fuck YOURSELF. If you say I left then fine. Let me make that something that's true. I'm done. I've did what I could and this is where its gotten me." She sat herself up. "I guess I finally know the feeling now." She looked at Macross. "I'm leaving. Going home. Somewhere, I don't know. I tried sis...I really did. I've been trying. Trying to do right, and trying to do the right thing. But this is what happens when you try too hard. So don't move too much. That stuff needs time to get through your system or it won't work." She stood up and began to walk away.

"W--n--Sonni come back!!" Macross calls to her.. "SONNI WAIT!" But she kept on until she disappeared from her sight. "I....didn't even get to say...thank you..." She stared down at the ground, her cheeks damp with her tears.
Helga remained quiet at Wiezen's response, and the only thing that would be heard of her was her tears and sniffles every now and then. The witch stays still as it stared at Wiezen with shrunken pupils, inhaling deeply and exhaling in a quick manner before she slowly walked up to him. Helga sits on her knees again besides her lover's face, staring at him with a saddened expression. She unexpectedly places her trembling hand on his bruised and fractured claw, but does not heal him. She just remains there with her hand in his in silence.

Helga: ..Would you prefer to keep all three of them and I keep Rosemary?

Flynn watched as Sonni left from his sight, seemingly not being affected by her words. He turned his head to Enricho, then down at Macross with a serious, steely face and keeping absolute quiet.
"No..." Wiezen answered. "I wouldn't be able to...not while on the ledge I'm on now. All I feel is...cold. And now...since all of it is over and done for you all...they will be safer and I'll just....visit them daily when I'm able to...and still take care of them." He pushed himself up. "Because nothing else will work." He pushed himself to his feet, his hand slipping away from hers only for him to fall. He picked himself back up again and retrieved his bag with the hand that could still function before he looked towards where the sun had risen. "...There..." He says as he began to walk in that direction, his bag dragging on the ground behind him. "I should've just...." He starts, but fall silence as he spoke to himself. Stayed dead....

~

"Our separate ways huh..." Buroa just shook her head slowly before backing away herself, turning to leave.

Macross remained silent as well, her eyes remaining to the ground. She began to cry. "Why can't we all just...be happy." She looked up to Flynn. "Is that to much to ask for...or am I just...just being greedy..." She looked away before just laying down there and curling herself into a ball. "M-Maybe...maybe if I go to sleep...it'll b-be better tomorrow...t-the war is over right? Then...why does it feel like it's still going..."
Helga stared at her lover walk away from her and lowered her ears, tears continuing to stream down her face.

Helga: P-please don't leave me.. I can't do this on my own.. I.. I.. *sniffles as she watches him leave her* I'm.. I'm sorry.. *holds her own hand to comfort herself, turning the opposite direction and walking back through the gates with her head lowered.*

Helga makes her way through the familiar land, passing by the trees and looking at the rock she remained in earlier. The witch continued walking until she saw Sonni walking the opposite direction. She doesn't say a word to her, but instead, throws her a key. Helga continues her way further into the land, spotting Macross on the ground with Enricho and Flynn. She doesn't even look at them, her eyes remain glued to the floor as she made her way back to the picnic blanket where she finds Rosemary, Zealia, Jr, Elijah, and Mr. Snuggles all seated together, laughing. The bear perked his ears, turning his furry head around and looking at his owner.

Coco: Quartz, darling! You're back! ..How'd it go?
Helga: ..He's not selfish.
Coco: ..What?
Helga: I said.. He's not selfish.. *picks up the teddy bear and glares at it* Dominus Sae Domina..

The once talking toy returns to it's original form where it can no longer speak or move, rather now, it's just an ordinary teddy bear. A drop of Helga's tears fall on her bear, and she releases a sigh as she stares down at her four children.

Helga: ..Let's.. Let's go home.. *picks up her triplets who all stare at her in confusion and sadness at the sight of their mother's tears. The witch then glances down at Rosemary, making an extra arm emerge from the side of her ribs so that she could old her hand as they walked back out the gate*

Flynn observed the moving family, then looked down at Macross, then at Enricho. He furrowed his eyebrows as he suddenly removes his bag of special and rare ingredients, books, and potions, throwing it against a tree as most things inside the bag shatters and scatters everywhere around the ground. He inhales deeply, wrapping his coat around him and making his way out as well to go his own separate way back to the bar he got fired from.
>>>(Que Music First)<<<
The blue sky above meant nothing anymore. All it was was something that looked down on the world, forever and always doing so in a manner that would never speak. It's comfort were only that it was blue. But just as life did...it brought storms to destroy. Hurricanes to bring the tallest things to havoc. Only this time...no matter how bright the sunshine was, Wiezen would never feel its comfort again. As he walked at his path, he his head remained low, his eyes staring down at the ground and only leaving a trail of tears drops behind him as he left each one that dropped with every step that he took. He coughed for a moment, and up came more of the black magic that was being rejected by his body, but leaving. He forced it to. He walked...and he walked, his broken body only running on fumes and wanting to rest. Everything he had seen ahead of him for the future, and everything he had hoped shattered and like glass under his bare feet. But he wouldn't stop walking. He ended up using the last of the black magic that was in him to burn it away and teleport just to move faster, though it was a short distance. It was only a matter of hours before he had walked the rest of the way back to the town that he had first them all in, his ears lowered as his eyes only met its destruction. The ashes and debris of decimated buildings and ruined docks. The market stands of fruit and food that were there before, but now non existent in the aftermath of war. The only other place that he knew. A place where the seas had grown dull to him, and whatever he felt was no more than just a myth in his mind. His head ached...and he was tired. Exhausted. But everything he saw were only reminders of all that had happened since he had left it. All that had broken him down and set his life ablaze for it to burn into ashes and drift out from his grasp and into the cold that he now felt. He let out sigh as he walked and began to clean up what he could by hand at the moment before going to the broken docks and sitting down slowly.

~

Sonni had only caught the key because it seemed familiar. And it was familiar. But afterwards she had just continued to walk and leave the gate, going back to a world that she hadn't seen through clear eyes since she had died. She went on her own path, walking. She didn't feel like calling Drenchel. She didn't feel like seeing Drenchel, or anything at that matter. She only walked. She didn't know what "home", and only went back to what she had called home long ago. She wiped her eyes as she walked, thoughts of the good memories only make things worse in her mind as she made the long journey back to her old little town, only lucky enough that it was still standing and hadn't had to suffer through what all of the other ones did. There were Onis there as well, leaving as word began to spread that the war had ended and that Alzul had been eliminated. But the mention of it only made her feel empty in the pits of her stomach, and just seeing an Oni period made her heart ache. The people of the town had already began to reorganize themselves into their homes with their possessions and families, and as she passed by a pond, she stopped and dug her hand down into her pocket to pull out the key. The thought of the people that loved her...the people that she had loved...her parents...Macross...Mason. Now all of that was gone. Her memories were enough of a reminder as it was, and that alone was enough but all of it at once...it was too much. As she stared at the key, tears fell from her eyes before she looked up to the sky for a moment, then out to the pond before throwing the key out into it.

Bloink!. The key hit the water with a small splash and began to sink down towards the bottom of the pond.

Almost instantly, she regretted doing so, but she turned and kept walking, only stopping to grab a tall bottle of liquor until she found the house that they stayed in when they were kids...still there but in ashes, the scorch marks on the ground over the passing years now being filled with grass. The wooden steps that her and Macross and their parents had carved their initials into a long time ago. Steps that had led up to where the house used to be were broken and worn down. "Home...s-sweet...home." She began to cry for a moment before walking up the steps and finally slumping into a sitting position on the middle step that their initials were own.

~

Buroa left the mountains and went away to the place that only clarified the person she was before. She no longer had a tribe to go and be welcomed into. She had nothing but the cottage that she no longer owned as an Oni, therefore she couldn't enter through the barriers until she removed them. As she approached it, her club dropped from her hand with a crash onto the ground. There were only memories of the people who had been there and the parents that had given it to her, as well as her time spent with Sonni. Sonni...the one of the only people that stuck in her mind as she stared at her cottage before sitting at the barrier, looking out at the body of water that had been sake. The water that could heal wounds...but the one it couldn't heal was the one that had began to sink into her heart. Her eyes began to water. And now she had no one but herself.

~

Macross felt as if she was the only one left in the mountains as everyone left, one by one. She crawled under a tree and wrapped her arms around herself, her eyes weary and her spirit broken into pieces in which her will would not allow her to pick up. She closed her eyes tight and began to pray that things would come back together, and that she wouldn't have to witness something like this anymore. She sniffled to herself and fell onto her side, clutching the needle that Sonni had stabbed her with to keep her alive for a longer period of time. She opened her eyes to look out at the sky for a moment in hope, but then shut them again as she felt nothing. And there she stayed as memories began to way on her until she fell asleep.
Jade_23 commented…
brb gonna go cry in a corner hace más de un año
Flynn made his way back to the town where he worked with his arms crossed, keeping his head low and not daring to shed a tear. He didn’t think about anyone, not Helga, Franziska, Macross, Enricho, not anyone. He no longer wanted to think anymore. He didn’t care that he just threw away years of work as if they meant nothing. Flynn continued to walk through the forest, following a specific path that would lead to a semi empty town where he would return to being a bartender or bus boy, and nothing more. After a while, he couldn’t help but cry once he realized what he left behind..

The witch continued to walk with her four children, only being able to carry three of them while she held Rosemary's hand with her extra arm. One they were far from the gate, she stopped walking and glanced at them all; her tears never coming to a pause.

Helga: ..I'll take you to my cottage.. I-It's not very big.. And half of it is missing, but.. It's somewhere where we can use as shelter for now.. It has one bed.. Which you will all be sleeping in while I make more of them.. Umm.. *sniffles* ..There isn't much food there either, but I can go out hunting while you all make yourselves comfortable.. *gulps* ..And everything will be just fine..
Zealia: *lifts her weary head from Helga's chest, piercing her eyes into her mother's* ..Pa..Pa?
Helga: ..Papa is a bit sick and he had to go check himself and rest for a bit. We'll see him soon, don't worry..
Elijah: *nibbles on Helga's fingers as a sign of hunger*
Helga: ..Oh.. I, uhh.. *looks around* ..There's no food here.. You all haven't eaten since this morning.. I would take you to a human restaurant, but.. I fear they may want my head chopped off after all these monster attacks, and well, hehe.. *lowers her ears in sadness* Someone must take care of my four beautiful children.. We'll be arriving shortly, I promise! I’ll just need to gather enough energy to teleport all five of us at once.. *inhales deeply, murmuring a strong spell while gripping all her children close to her tightly* Phasmatos Teleporte, Emnis bosque..

All five beings suddenly disappear into thin air, leaving a trail of purple smoke to soon dissolve itself in the sky.

The family reappears in front of the destroyed house, and Helga’s eyes immediately become slits as she sees observes her broken cottage being invaded by thieves and hunters.

Helga: N-No.. This can’t be happening, not today!!!

The intruders (mostly men) immediately all turn around at the witch with her children, some of them armed with weapons and recognizing the monster immediately because of her ears and facial structure. Helga spotted multiple of her spell books torn and in flames, while all the food she stored was gone. Her bed was in pieces and her house was being set on fire. She then spotted her record player, broken. She quickly wiped away her tears and widened her eyes at the arrows being shot at her. Helga immediately dodges them, all while holding her children closely. The last arrow penetrates through the center of her neck, making her fall back and choke. The mother releases her crying children rather harshly with the fall. She quickly pulled out the arrow from her neck, gasping for air and coughing. She huddles her children all in one place, making Rosemary hold them as she makes a barrier surround her family while she fights. The witch was tired and injured, but all that mattered now was protecting her children. She turns back at the group of men, calculating that there was over a dozen of them. She snarled as fangs sprouted from her mouth and her eyes remaining as slits. She begins to transform into a lamia, but the hunters instinctively throw their holy watered ropes at the witch, making her recoil and scream as the ropes tightened around her neck and arms, burning her flesh. They drag her toward the burning house, choking her on the way and tying her to the porch. One hunter pulls out his sword and flips Helga’s hair forward, exposing her neck. One of the thieves begin beating her face, throwing punch after punch on her beautiful face. The same man that exposed her neck sliced his sword in the air, chopping of Helga’s right ear, making her release a bone-chilling scream. The other men began tearing her clothes, exposing more parts of her body and humiliating her, or more like about to rape her, before beheading her. Helga tried to push herself and escape, but it was impossible. She then perked her ears at the sound of another hunter indicating to go after the children in the forcefield. Helga snarled at the words, and as another man joined the others to touch her bare body, the witch snaps out of the ropes, screaming in excruciating pain as she did so. She headbutts one of the hunters, and makes clones of herself appear everywhere, and indicate them to kill and to not show mercy. And the clones obeyed, snapping the necks of hunters and tearing all of them to pieces, throwing them in the fire and gouging their eyes out. The clones and Helga herself murder the women and children that joined the fellow intruders as well. Once all the damage was done, the half naked witch quickly runs back to where she left her children, making sure they were alright.
As Wiezen stared out at the blood ridden waters, he felt a presence enter the area. He was in the middle of making a potion for heal himself up a little, not really wanting to even do that, but his body had began to lock down. His body tensed as he instinctively went into a state of mind only to rip and tear things apart, but he didn't move. He didn't turn to see or what it was. He was too tired to do any of those things, but if anything looked to try and kill him then he would return the favor and tear them into pieces. But then, arms unexpectedly wrapped themselves around his shoulders. And when a voice of the passed spoke, he froze.

"Wiiiiezen. What's wrong Wie? Are you ready to leave this world now?" A woman's voice spoke softly. The arms that had thrown themselves loosely around his shoulders were green. "It's been such a long time since I've gotten to see such a unfamiliar face...or rather...smell." The voice chuckled. "And look at these tears! My oh my, cry me river as we stare out at the blue. Remember that, Zenny?"

Wiezen's eyes widened and instinct took over as he shook the arms from around him, turning around quickly only to find that no one was there. No one...but him. He searched around for a moment, brushing himself off. He sniffed the air, but could smell nothing but the scent of burning rubble. His senses were rather dull at the moment, so it may have just been his imagination. Or him losing it. But that woman's voice was all to recognizable. There was only one person that called him by either of those names, and that person was dead. Maybe healing himself would be in his best interest of him not going insane. He let out a sigh. It was all just a moment of letting his mind go free he supposed. Older memories beginning to resurface in his broken state. He sat back down at the edge of the broken docks and turned to what he was doing.

~
It took a bit of time, but Buroa picked herself up. She wanted to see Sonni. She wanted to talk to her...she didn't know if Sonni didn't love her anymore or if she hated her, but she just wanted to see her so badly. To her, she felt that they may be too far away, and she just needed to see her again. If anything...she was all that she had left now, and she..she didn't want to let that go.

~

Sonni slumped against the steps, her eyes lowered to the ground, only lifting when she went to take a long drink from the bottle of liquor she had gotten. Each gulp had started driving her further and further into a state of depression, but she felt as if that bottle was her only friend. The only thing that showed her appreciation since she bought it and now was drinking it away. Wasn't that every liquor's dream? To be bottled up for gods knows how long and then be drunk by a willing soul? Or rather a pitifully shattered one, in this case. And then...she softly began to sing. "Hello darkness my old friend....I've come talk with you, again..." She sings as she takes another drink from the bottle. "Because a vision softly, creeping...left its seeds while I was, sleeping...and the vision...that was planted in my brain...still remains," She pulled out the curved dagger that was still in her possession as a few more tears dropped onto the steps that she sat on. "Within the sound....of silence..."
The injured witch got rid of the forcefield, immediately hugging Rosemary and her crying triplets closely. Her eyes return to normal, and she makes the clones around her disappear and stop her house from burning itself further more. She released a heavy sigh, slowly healing herself back to normal, and her right ear growing back to it's original state. She kissed Rosemary's cheek, then picked up her children in her hands again, slowly and carefully rocking them in her arms.

Helga: Shh.. There, there.. I won't let anybody hurt you in my watch.. And I will never, EVER leave you, alright? *squints her eyes at a green dot on her finger, which slowly expanded itself further into her hands, then her arms, then her chest.* Uh oh.. Not again.. *sighs* ..Those women and children were innocents, weren't they? ..argh.. Whatever.. This green won't change the fact that I love you all, yes I do! *boops all of her children's nose* ..Let's get you to bed and get you all something to eat..

Helga stood up and carried her triplets while walking besides Rosemary into her broken, half burnt house that still smelled like fire, and the wood built on it black. She looked at the rubble, lowering her ears at the sigh of torn books, broken plates, shattered bottles, ripped sheets.. Everything she owned was destroyed, even her bed. She shook her head, and decided to fix her bed with her magic, making it brand new again.

Helga: There we go little ones- OW!!! *steps on a shard of glass* ..Ngghh.. *clears her throat* ..E-Everything's alright, my loves.. *settles them down on the soft mattress* ..I'm sorry you all had to experience that.. *picks up Rosemary and sets her besides her triplets, then places the teddy bear besides them* ..I'll make it up to you!! How about we go see the trains tomorrow, huh? And we can go for a swim and have fun! And we can put whatever happened today behind us! *sniffles* H-How does that sound?
Wiezen finished up with the potion, feeling rather weary, letting out a sigh before emptying the vial into his mouth. He tossed it down into the water and got to his feet, leaving his bag to sit there on the docks. He turned to the sight of the ruins before he began to dispose of the bodies of creatures that still laid scattered around the sight.

Eat them...it'll make you stronger.

"I don't need strength." He found himself saying out loud flatly. "I have nothing that I am fighting for." He blinked plainly for a moment as he realize that he had just been speaking to himself, and brushed it off as he started to burn the bodies to ashes to get rid of them. But this town...he wasn't going to stay. But rather make things more welcoming to the humans and few others that lived there to repay dept, since they had welcomed him there from the beginning. It was the least that he could do. But afterwards, he would move on.

~

"In restless dreams I walked alone....narrow streets of cobble, stone....'neath the halo of a day's street lamp..." Sonni drunk more from the bottle. "I turn my collar to the cold and damp..." She looked down at the steps for a moment. "When my eyes were stabbed...by the flash of a neon light...that split the night..." A few more tears fell onto the steps, landing on the place where her family's initials were carved as she slowly lifted the dagger to her throat. "And touched the sound...of silence...."
Jade_23 commented…
SONNI tu BETTER NOT OH MAH GAWDDD hace más de un año
Helga lowered her ears, releasing another sigh as she tucked her squirming children.

Elijah: Ma..ma.. Pa..Pa?
Helga: Once again, Papa is not here, Eli. *kisses his forehead as she feels Jr. tug on her hair as his stomach growled* ..Yes, I am off to hunt! But I will remain in front of the house, searching for spiders.. I don't know what to feed you. No fruits grow in this area, I must travel to find them, and I am not leaving you alone! *turns back and stares at the dead bodies scattered outside through the giant hole of the house* ..Unless.. That is, if you would like roasted human.. *sighs* ..I'm sorry I'm such a bad mama. But mama will make it up to you. *sniffles* We're gonna get to ride a train tomorrow! I will find one and take you there myself! ..Or maybe a volcano.. But Wiezen said that was bad so let's stick with trains for now.. And I'll get you all the chocolate there is and do whatever you want!

She kisses them again, then grabs an older torn sheet from the ground and wraps it around her bare shoulders. The witch sniffed at the familiar scent of her lover on the sheet, remembering the night they shared together in those blankets. She held it closely while a tear fell on it, nuzzling it against her neck, missing the touch of her cancelled fiancé. She slowly walks out the door while the children are still in her sight, searching for spiders and specific leaves on the ground.
After a while of piling bodies on top of bodies and burning them, Wiezen retrieved his bag before returning to throw the last few into the fire and watched as they began to burn along with the rest that were there. The fire reflected in his blue crying eyes that had become dimmer. He reached in his bag to grab something, but felt something metallic come across his reach and pulled it out to find that they were chains with hooks on both ends. He stared at them, his nose catching the scent of blood that were on them. The only other person that had his bag in their possession was...Sonni. He looked further into his bag to find numerous other things, one of them being a glass jar with a large and squirming centipede inside of it. He furrowed his brow before pulling out the other items. Holy oil, salt, a vial of what looked to be blood, and the sword that was Macross's. He tossed it all into the fire, but oddly kept both the chains and the sword, putting them both back into his bag before he set off on his way.

~

Sonni's hands trembled for a moment as she lifted the bottle of liquor to her lips one last time for one final taste of it before bringing things to meet ends, only to find that the bottle in her hand was now empty. She tipped it upside down, and one drop dripped out of it. She shook her head and chuckled to herself, but frowned, sort of disappointed that the liquor had came and gone just that fast. "Well...that won't do..." She said lowering the dagger for a moment and letting out a sigh as the mood was killed. She needed to go get another bottle. She slid the dagger back into its place. Another time then...
Jade_23 commented…
PHEW hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
(Why does so much stuff happen when I'm gone DX)
Jade_23 commented…
Because your RP is amazing and we cant help ourselves. To refresh, everyone went their separate ways after defeating Alzul. Helga took her triplets and Rosemary back to her cottage in a different forest, Flynn left back to the town where he works on his own, and currently tu may be the only one left with Macross still por her side as she sleeps. xD BASICALLY EVERYONE JUST LEFT JUST LIKE IN GREY'S ANATOMY OKAI NNGHH. hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh.... Thank goodness Gaspar's still alive (Evil laughter) hace más de un año
Helga ended up finding a few ingredients scattered on the dirt to prepare a small broth for her triplets and Rosemary. She was able to encounter five spiders and a few vegetables that survived the raid of the intruders. She carried a few bruised potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, and slices of… human flesh. Flesh of the hunter that first laid hands on her nude body. She walked back inside the destroyed house, glancing at her children with a faint smile on her light, green face.

Helga: ..I-I will prepare us a soup! A delicious soup! It has spiders, meat, vegetables, you’ll love it! ..My mother used to make it! Besides the human flesh.. It’s a very simple preparation! Luckily I found a few leftovers that survived.. Oh, and the spices are good too! We’ll have a family dinner!

The green witch settled her factors on the broken table, then lifted her black cauldron back to it’s original state to prepare the meal. Out of the broken pieces of wood scattered everywhere, she made them into three high chairs with her magic, settling each of her triplets into one. She then made a regular chair for Rosemary to sit on while went back to work.

Helga: Alright, now you can see mommy prepare you all a meal! And maybe you can learn something! We’ll be eating good tonight! ...I hope.. Alright..! *wipes away a tear as the cloth around her shoulders comfort her* Th-This will help me take my mind off things.. *clears her throat as she speaks in a soft, tired voice* Okay! First step! ..Pour water! *grabs the bucket of water she collected from the river, pouring it into the cauldron* See? Just like that.

The children perked their ears in interest and observed their mother in confusion, seemingly trying to understand what she was doing. A small smile expanded on all of their faces, which warmed Helga’s broken heart.

Helga: Hehe, yes! Next.. Next let’s add some potatoes! ..Zealia, would you do us the honor?

Zealia tilted her head at her mother as the witch elevated a potato toward her.

Helga: Come on now, you got this! You did this for.. For Papa, now do it for me!

Zealia squints her eyes and trembles, making the potato in the air swirl in circles until it was fully peeled. Meanwhile, Elijah used his magic and giggled as he chopped the peeled potato in the air and made it fall in the giant bowl.

Helga: *smiles at them* Very nice! Now let’s try with carrots! Jr., how about you?

Wiezen Jr. perked his head at the sound of his name, staring at the floating carrot above him. His magic took control of the carrot, making it float down towards him and munching on the ends of it.

Helga: ..Or.. You can eat it.. Hehehe.. Hahaha!! *bursts out into a chuckle, soon followed by the giggle of her children* ..Nicely done, hehe.. Back to cooking! Now that we have our vegetables in, let’s add some meat! *picks up the five, big spiders she hunted* See these? I got the biggest and juiciest ones for you! Look at the size of their legs! *throws them into the mixture, then picks up the small squares of human flesh she chopped up herself* ..And this pulls it all together. It adds some crunchiness and flavor! *drops them into the bowl, staring at it for a moment* Do you know what we’re missing?

Zealia: Papa?

Helga: *perks her ears, then lowers them* ..N-no, not him.. *clears her throat* ..Salt, of course! And pepper, and many other spices! *opens a cabinet that had not been broken, pulling out small bottles of fine grinded powders, sprinkling them into the mixture with a small smile as her kids observe in amazement and hunger* I'm sure even though the soup contains spiders, you'll love it, Rosemary.
Rosemary: (Feels herself getting a little sick at the thought) O-okay. Sure.

Enricho: (Sits by Macross, not wanting to leave her sight)
Helga: ..I-It's really good! I promise! And you must eat, Rosemary! I am not letting you starve yourself! *flames burst below the cauldron with her magic, cooking the broth while stirring everything together* ..We'll have t-the perfect family dinner tonight! ..It's gonna be just perfect.. *sniffles as she continues to stir the soup, glancing at Rosemary* Rosemary.. You're the big sister now, you know? You're the one in charge of them w-when I'm not around. *sniffles* And you'll protect them no matter what, right? ..W-We're all one big h-happy family!! *a tear rolls down her cheek as she sniffles, looking away for a moment to control her emotions*
Rosemary: (Looks at her) Helga, are you alright?
Helga: ..I-I'm just fine, dear.. I just lost my fiancé, and I'm most likely to never see him again, a-and I'm left with taking care of four children on my own, barely without a house, and no money or food. I just lost all the people I cared about, and I'm sure as hell never going to see them again.. B-But I'm doing juuuuuust fine.. *sniffles as her eyes narrow*
Macross kept herself wrapped in a tight ball as she slept, sobbing to herself in sleep while doing so. She dreamed of a place where things were happy and joyful, but within that same dream was a nightmare of everything falling apart, time and time again. She clutched the needle tighter in her grasp while her body began to tremble.

~

After finally getting inside the barriers that kept her from her home, Buroa had grabbed something that Sonni had left behind, and made her blush as she thought about how they had gotten there, actually sort of glad that they were, but embarrassed at herself all at the same time. She then went and filled a spare jar with the sake liquor from the pond outside before drinking a bit of it. She sniffed the air for a moment, finding that her sense of smell was still there, the liquor sharpening it into a more keen version. She then looked to Sonni's possession, her panties...a "gift" that she had given to her after their first time in bed. The wildest night of her life so far. And it was great. She shivered at the thought of it before sniffing at the panties, catching the scent in her sense of smell before placing them back where she had gotten them from and heading out to find her lover.

~

Sonni had successfully gotten herself another bottle to drink and returned to the steps where she had last been, letting out a sigh. She had reminded herself to get a bigger bottle this time and was relieved to find that the bar had had one that she could...."borrow", foresay. She stared out at the open sky before closing her eyes, but quickly opening them back as all she saw were...bad things. Her eyes came to the bottle again, and she stared at it for a moment. "You know...I hope you can be a real friend. The last one left to soon and only got me a little drunk. Okay, a lot but still. Rum is supposed to be better, so you better not disappoint." Rum...something she had never had before. She pulled the cap from the bottle, having to use a bit of effort before she finally succeeded.
Rosemary: (Hugs Helga's legs (Since it's the only thing she can reach)) You won't care for them by yourself, Helga. I promise you won't. You'll have me to help you. And I'll do the best I can
Helga: *releases a sigh, leaning down and carrying Rosemary in her green arms, placing a kiss on her cheek and hugging her tightly* I'm counting on it, my Rose!! You are the only one I can trust with them.. Well, besides Mr. Snuggles.. But he's on a time out, so.. *continues holding Rosemary as she returns to stirring the broth* ..We'll be fine for tonight.. I will stay up and protect you all as you sleep. *places another kiss on Rosemary's head*
Rosemary: (Gives her a comforting smile)

Enricho: (Looks at Macross, worrying about her as she sleeps)
Once the broth was done, she made the flames beneath the cauldron disappear in an instant and went to fetch bowls that were not broken while still carrying Rosemary. She returned and expanded a faint smile at her children, grabbing a large spoon and pouring the hot soup into four bowls. When she was about to pour herself one, she realized that the broth was gone.

Helga: I can survive another day without eating.. I'm not important to anyone, but the kids are..

The green witch seated Rosemary besides the triplets, creating the table to fix itself in front of them as she settled each bowl in front of each being. Helga reached for a small spoon and her children squirmed, looking at the broth in disgust.

Helga: I know, I know. It looks bad, but it's actually pretty good! And you need some nutrients, little ones! *dips the spoon into the soup, blowing on it before holding it out to Zealia's mouth*

Zealia wrinkled her nose and looked away, mumbling as she avoided the spoon.

Helga: Zealia, open wide! Do it for mommy. Say ahhh.

The girl stuck her tongue out at Helga, crossing her tiny, furry arms.

Helga: *rolls her eyes, laughing a little* Here comes to choo choo train.. *swings the spoon slowly and she opened her own mouth* Ahhhh.

Zealia looked at her mother, then back at the spoon. She perked her ears, finally widening her mouth with a small growl and accepting the spoon in her. She licked her lips at the taste of the soup, widening her eyes in excitement.

Helga: Ahaha, now you like it? *sets the bowl in front of her* Eat up! *turns to her two boys and does the same thing, resulting them in grabbing the bowl themselves and chugging it down* Slowly now! Hehe.. *tightens the grip of the sheet wrapped around her, releasing a sigh*

Zealia licked her lips again, looking at her mother and asking her about Papa again. Helga shook her head and expanded a small smile.

Helga: Papa isn't eating with us tonight, little ones.. He's off in his break, remember? ..How long? Hmm.. Not sure, midnight perhaps? *laughs painfully at the memory itself* ..I.. I don't know if we're going to see him again.

All triplets immediately stopped eating, seemingly understanding the witch as they began to tear up.

Helga: N-No, no! Don't cry, I didn't mean that! He'll come back, I promise, I promise! Please hush it down, hunters will hear us, and we do not want to deal with that, right? Mommy is here!

No matter what Helga said, the kids continued crying. They refused to take another bite out of their meals. She looked at Rosemary who was trying to calm her down, biting on her lip and thinking of what to do. I wish it hadn't come down to this..

Suddenly, a knock is heard from the broken door, catching the children's attention. When Helga goes to open it, the figure appears itself to be no one else but Wiezen himself, or at least a.. clone.. Helga made the clone smile at the triplets, mimicking Wiezen's actions as she lowered her ears. It was the only way to stop them from crying and keeping them from being heard. The triplets all lighten up, squirming happily when they saw their father again. The clone of Wiezen walked in a weird way as it sat down in the chair across from Elijah, Jr, Rosemary, and Zealia. Helga sighed, following her fiancé clone and sitting besides him while placing her hand in his.

Helga: S-See? ..Family dinner, just as I.. Just as I promised.. *smiles through her tears as the triplets stare at their "father" in confusion* ..Now, Papa wants you to eat. Isn't that right, my love?

The clone turned to Helga and did not blink.

Wiezen's Clone: Right.

The children lowered their ears, staring at their bowls and obeying the figure in front of them. Helga's hand trembled as it's grip tightened on the clone's hand.

(I find this really sad idk why ;-;)
Rosemary: (Seeing the strain in Helga's eyes makes her feel bad, but she doesn't wish to speak up)
In moments time, Macross's eyes flickered open wide, her nightmare almost causing her to jump up but she didn't move. She didn't want to. She just wanted to stay there when she didn't hear the sound of talking and closed her eyes, knowing that everyone had left. Maybe even...Enricho had left her. But then her stomach growled in hunger, causing her to let out a sigh.

~

Sonni began to drink from her new bottle of rum, but taking small sips and trying to focus on the flavor of it over everything thing else. Her stomach growled slightly, and she found herself thinking about when the last time she ate anything was. Two, maybe three days ago? But who needed food when you had a bottle of liquor and a bunch of....broken...sad...memories. She shook her head and began to take gulps from the bottle now, wanting to drown her thoughts out. But the depression came to her again and she stopped. She felt like singing to herself once more as she took a gaze up at the sky. She was silent to herself or a long moment before she let out a sigh. "I know you....we've been here before. No surprises...we'll settle the score. I know the darkness....from inside. Reckless rain....and poison pride..." She wiped the tears that began to fall. "I know the weakness...I know the pain...I know the fear...you do not name...and the one who comes to find me..." Now...now was the time. "...When my time is through...I know you...I know you." She shook the bottle to make sure that there was enough. And there was more than enough.
Enricho: (Turned to her once he heard her sigh, not wanting to leave her side)
Helga grips the clone's hand even tighter, waiting patiently for Rosemary and the others to finish their broth. Once they were done, she mentally orders the clone to stand up and carry the children to bed, which was exactly what he did. The clone of Wiezen carried the triplets in an uncomfortable way, making them squirm and squeal. They ignored the odd action and just nibbled on their "father's" fingers, and nuzzling against his fur. The clone tucks Elijah, Jr., and Zealia all in bed while Helga follows behind him, holding Rosemary's hand and carrying her to bed besides the triplets.

Helga: Alright now, time for bed! You're father and I will be just around the corner, protecting you! ...Are you not tired? You should be, today's been a long day! ..Hmm.. *looks around for a moment, lifting the shattered record player and fixing it with a snap of her magic* This should help! It helps me! *she settles the record player on a stool besides the bed, lowering the needle on the disk as it quietly began to play soft, relaxing music that made the children shiver and yawn.*

Helga smiled at their responses, making the clone of Wiezen mimic her and expand a smile as well.

Helga: Good night, my little ones! Tomorrow will be.. Tomorrow will be extraordinary,! I'll take you to see the trains with daddy here and we'll have so much fun! *kisses them all, then kisses the clone's cheek* Sleep well!! *blows out the candle and sets a forcefield around the bed, shielding them from any harm in case something were to happen. As the music continued playing, she walked out the hole of the broken house, followed by the clone of Wiezen.
Macross's stomach growled again, making her sit up, facing the tree. She still didn't know that anyone else was there besides herself. "Nnngh..." She straightened out her hair before resting her head against the bark of the tree in front of her. "Everyone's gone...Oss...everyone's gone..." She tapped her forehead against the tree softly a few times. "You couldn't do anything about...again. What's wrong with you..." She sniffled.

~

Who are you gonna matter to anyways? Sonni pulled out the dagger once more as she began to think about the things that everyone said. I was late...too late. She repeated the previous line. "I know you....we've been here before. No surprises...we'll settle the score. I know the darkness....from inside. Reckless rain....and poison pride..." I have no right... She lifts the dagger to her throat for a second time. To love...or to live...it's all just a game... She chuckled to herself as she began to cry. "I know the weakness...I know the pain...I know the fear...you do not name...and the one who comes to find me..." She paused for a moment, ironically repeating something in her head that she had said to the bandit that she had killed as she took her final swig of rum. One for the road....bitch. "...When my time is through..." She slowly began to drag the blade of the dagger across her throat, closing her eyes tightly at the pain. With one swift jerk of the dagger's handle, everything went black, and she fell back, hitting her head on the corner of the top step. The bottom of rum tipped over, the neck of it chipping off as the liquid within it starting to spill out in a thin stream. I know you...I know you. The dagger fell from her hand, landing on the initials that were carved into the wood, marking it with the blood that was on the blade.

~

Buroa wiped away a few beads of sweat that had began to roll down her face as Sonni's scent led her close to a small town. She hated that she had began to get tired faster without her usual stamina. But the sake that she drunk helped a bit to keep her keen and on her mark. She continued to follow the scent.
Jade_23 commented…
SHIT NO DONT DO THIS TOO MY SMOL BEANS DONT DESERVE THIS :,(((((((((((( hace más de un año
Enricho: (Seeing her get up, he tabs his hand on her shoulder)
"AAH!!" Macross jumped at the sudden tap on her shoulder, turning around quickly, needle in hand and ready to defend herself if she had to until she seen the familiar face of...of her lover. He..he didn't leave her! "E-Enricho!..." But then she frowned sadly and looked away. "I'm...sorry..."
Enricho: (Places his hand onto her and looks at her) It's fine, Macross. Don't worry about it
Helga walked outside the destroyed house, sitting on a rock and releasing a deep sigh of sorrow. She felt a hand wrap around her shoulder, glancing up at the clone. Helga ordered the clone to sit by her and keep her company for the night. She then stood up, extending her hand at the clone as if asking it for a dance while the music inside continued playing. The clone took the gentle hand, obeying the witch and pulling her closer to it as they began to slowly dance in the moon's light. The clone placed a hand on Helga's waist, while Helga's hands were wrapped around the clone's neck. Wiezen's clone gently spun her around and brought her even closer while continuing their small performance. Helga leaned forward, resting her weary head against his chest, not hearing a single heartbeat from the mannequin. Tears streamed down her rosy cheeks as she tightened the grip of the clone.

Clone: ..Mistress Helga?
Helga: No, no.. I'm just Helga.. Now that I'm green, I want you to call me green bean. Or cucumber.
Clone: *tilts it's head in confusion like a robot* .."Green Bean"?
Helga: Yes. Green bean!
Clone: Noted. Green bean?
Helga: I am NOT a green bean!!
Clone: ..Uhh.. But I was given orders to cal-
Helga: You call me green bean even if I say not to!
Clone: ..Yes, green bean.
Helga: ..I'm not a green bean.. *spins around a few times before returning to her elegant dance with the clone* I love you, Wiezen.
Clone: I. Love. You. Too.
Helga: Then ask me for matrimony now that nothing can hurt you!
Clone: Understood, Green bean.
Helga: I'm not a green bean.
Clone: Green Bean.. Will. You. Marry. Me-
Helga: YES!!! Yes I will! Yes, yes, yes!!! *hugs the clone tightly as her pupils shrink* Yes!
Clone: I. Am. So. Happy.
Helga: Me too!! Will you take me to see the trains and those waters you spoke of?
Clone: Yes, green bean.
Helga: That is so sweet of you! *kisses the clone deeply, then releases him and hugs it while laughing hysterically* See? Happy family!! You consider me family, right?!
Clone: Right.
Helga: Hehehe! Do I make you happy?
Clone: Yes.
Helga: Do I amaze you?
Helga: Do I look good in green?
Helga: You're such a gentleman, Wiezen! I missed you and I'm so glad you're back with me and the children!
Clone: I am.. too.
"No...it's not." Macross said with a slight stubbornness to her voice. "I'm...I'll admit that I'm surprised that you're still here..." She says, looking at him for a moment but looking to the ground in shame. She blushed lightly as she realized that he must have been there this entire time. "And you must've heard my stomach growl...how unwomanly of me..."

~

As Buroa entered the town, a faint smell of blood entered her nostrils, causing her to pause for a moment, but she really didn't focus much on it. There had just been a war, so she figured that this must've been another town that had been attacked. But seeing how it was still in good condition and there were people there, they must've cleaned things up pretty decently. "Wait a minute..." She thought back to the map that they had plotted points on before the war and remembered that this was one of the places that....some of the Onis were guarding. As she walked through the town and searched for any sight of Sonni, she kept on the trail of her scent. But continuing to follow it, the smell of blood strengthened as well. Soon, realization began to hit her as the smell of blood became a little more familiar. But she wasn't supposed to be able to smell something that fresh as if--the scent of blood...was coming from the direction of Sonni's scent. She started running, running like she never had before. Danger...Danger...DANGER Her thoughts scattered around in her mind. But then she came to a stop slowly as she came across a sight that...that broke her. Her eyes widened, and she uttered nothing but words that couldn't form. Her throat felt as if it were constricting. "S-Sonni?" She called out in a wheeze, her mouth becoming dry as she stood at the beginning of the steps. There was no answer. Her eyes traced across to the bottle of spilling rum that had been chipped off at the neck. "S..S..Sonni...." Her legs felt weak as she stepped up the first step. "B-Babe...." She could smell the blood stronger now. She could see it. Her eyes watered as she stepped of the next few steps, starting to sob. She covered her mouth for a moment as she finally laid eyes on the slash across her throat, the dagger that was just beneath her fingertips out of grasp, blood riddling the blade of it. She fell to her knees. "S-Son-Son...." She crawled up the final step to reach her lover, just to see the life in her eyes fading. "I-I gotta stop the bleeding....I-I gotta stop the bleeding..." She began to tear the sleeves from her clothes and put it to her throat in attempt to stop the bleeding. But she could see no sign of bleeding. "N-no...n-no d-don't...don't please don't...S-Sonni..." Her mind felt as if it shattered, her reality crumbling. "S-Sonni...h-hey...Sonni...." She shook her gently, as if she were trying to wake her up on an early morning. She applied pressure to her throat, her hands trembling. She untied the jar of sake that she had at her waist and broke the top off of it. "Y-you're going to be okay....y-you're going to...I-I promise...I...I promise I'll be better....I-I promise...I-I'll put things back together!! I-I'll try to make my skin turn back red!! I-I--Sonni!" She put the jar to her lips. "Come on...drink....d-drink...I-It'll help..." But she wasn't moving. Sonni....Sonni.....Sonni...Sonni... So many things began to flash before her eyes, all of them of Sonni. Her smile...her jokes...her tough side...her sweetness...her care...her love. Sonni...Sonni...SONNI!!! Everything ended with what she saw now. She let out a scream as she began to weep. "D-Don't do this to me!!!" She drunk from the jar herself before pressing her lips to hers, trying to help her drink. Trying to help her swallow. But nothing...she received....nothing.

~

As the witch danced with the clone, a shadow moved quickly through the night, moving silently as it slid into the house through the large whole that remained. There was the smell of something fresh...food.

"P-PA-PA!!" Zealia could be heard giggling from inside of the house, no longer asleep, but still drowsy.

"Ssshhh...." Wiezen walked through the barrier put around them with relative ease and placed a kiss on her forehead, just as well as his son's. "Papa will be back okay?" He says, handing her an apple. "Sleep now..." He rubbed her behind the ears and laid her back to sleep. He then went to Rosemarry and placed a kiss on her forehead as well. "They'll love you as an older sibling...be good Rose." He left something wrapped in a cloth in her arms before placing an apple by Wiezen Jr. and Elijah. And then he left out just as swiftly as he had entered. Gone.
Jade_23 commented…
WHY DO tu DO THIS WHYYYYYYYYY hace más de un año
Enricho: (Gives her a comforting smile) It's fine, Macross. Here (Hands her a small apple) I bought this while we were in town. Thought you might like it (Places it into her hand)
Helga: Good! Tell me how beautiful I am. Tell me how much you love me when I can’t even love myself.
Clone: You are very beautiful and I love you.
Helga: *her cheeks burn a soft green as she twitches her ears* You always know what to say.
Clone: I speak what you want me to speak.
Helga: Don’t ruin the moment. ..Now blame me for something!
Clone: huh?
Helga: Blame me! Yell at me! Th-That's what you always do, so do it! I need to know you're real!
Clone: ..It is.. It is your fault that your children will grow up without a father.
Helga: ..Yes, and what else?
Clone: And it is your fault that I am gone.
Helga: Yes, yes! Now tell me how you’ll love me even through that!
Clone: I’ll love you no matter what, Green Bean.
Helga: I’ll love you too, my Wiezen! I love you so, so much! More than myself! More than anything! I’m so happy you love me again! Never leave me again!
Clone: I will never leave you again, Green Bean.
Helga: ..I am not a green bean! And thank you! Now this is the moment where you sexually assault me while I deny sleeping with you, but you end up getting my consent to screwing me anyways!
Clone: ..I do not understand, Green bean.
Helga: *lowers her ears* ..I.. I.. *twitches her eyes, then closes them and releases a sigh* Nevermind.. You're not real.. This isn't real.. It's not real.. *perks her ears at the sound of something interfering with her forcefield and the sound of her daughter giggling. She remains in the same spot before leaving the clone and running back inside the house, only to encounter nothing left but an apple*
Is there something about this manzana, apple having similarities to the manzana, apple Enricho had XD hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
manzana, apple powers activate. hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
xD hace más de un año
"B-but what about you?" Macross said, looking at the apple before looking back to him. "You haven't eaten anything yet love..." She says. She then furrowed her brow and pulled out the stem before digging down into where it had been with the nails on her thumb and breaking the apple in half...sort of. She held the larger half out to him. "Here...."

~

The fresh smell of food drifted from the table where she had been feeding the children, there was a steaming plate of food that included a few pieces of large fish, spider legs that were wrapped in a baked bread, a few slices of fruit and a side dessert of ice cream that had small bits of chocolate riddled in it. The fresh ingredients of the food could be smelled as the steam rose from the air.

~

Buroa ran her fingers through Sonni's hair, kissing her again, giving numerous attempts at trying to help her swallow down the sake. When she felt as if she had failed she cradled her close to her. "I-It's okay...I-it's okay...I-It's okay...." She repeated. "All is fine and well...all is fine and well....you'll be okay. I-I'll keep your safe...I'll..." She burst out crying. "...k-keep you safe." She kept the pressure on her throat, refusing to believe that she was...She shook her head hard. "You're going to be alright...I'm here now...I'm here and everything's going to be better..."
Enricho: Don't worry, Macross. Hunter's have adapted to going a week without food. I'll be fine. You just eat up. We'll camp out here for tonight, then head to another town

(I wonder where Flynn and Franziska are :P)
Jade_23 commented…
FLYNN LEFT FRANZISKA AND IS ON HIS WAY BACK TO THE TOWN WHERE HE USED TO WORK IN. hace más de un año
What? Why would he leave her for?!.... Wait, why do I care so much XD hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
(smol alchemist needed time for himself. Last I know she was sleeping on the tree.) SHIPPING 101 hace más de un año
"Well I have adapted to people walking away from me and leaving everything behind, and I'm not going to let hunger cause the same thing to happen to you." Macross said, still holding out the larger half of the apple. "So if you don't eat, I won't either."
Enricho: Well, I haven't left you yet, now have I? (Smiles to her, not taking his eyes off her)
Helga lowered her ears at the sight of the table full of food, full of her favorite dishes. Her stomach growled, and her slitted eyes began to twitch as she just remained completely still, glancing back and forth from her kids to the table. She slowly walked to the bed, awakening Jr, Elijah, Zealia, and Rosemary and telling them there was more food for tonight. Her two sons obviously shook in excitement at the sound of food, but their faces darkened when they say the fake clone follow Helga.

Helga: ..Hahaha.. Hahahaha!!! HAHAHAHA!!! *grasps her stomach as she continued to laugh hysterically, in almost a scary way* HA!!! Look at me.. Thinking I could fool you four with the clone of your own father. The clone of the father that doesn't dare show his face at the woman he does not consider family. *makes the clone of Wiezen disappear in a flash, then carries the children back to the table* ..It would be easier if you just showed yourself, do you hear me?! They need you, Wiezen! Show yourself for them! If you truly loved them.. You would come back and spend your time with them.. It's not like you have anything else to do tonight!!! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!!!! *settles each of her children in their own chair, then sits across them releasing a sigh and laying her head against her hand, refusing to eat any of the delicious food laid in front of her.*
(As Flynn as walking back to his town, he was suddenly met with a figure popping up in front of him, hanging upside down from the tree. The figure spoke in a familiar voice)
Franziska: There you are, Flynn!

(I couldn't help it XD)
Flynn: -GAHHH!! *stumbles backwards and falls on the ground, grasping his chest while taking deep breaths* F-Franziska?! ..What are you doing here?! And get down from there, you're gonna get hurt! *blinks his eyes* ..No.. You know what? Stay there. I'll just be heading off to work. *pulls his hood on him, standing up and continuing his walk*
Franziska: (Jumps off the branch and lands on her feet and begins to follow him) Flynn, are you okay? You're not being yourself
"If you don't eat...then you'll be starving yourself uselessly while the children need you at full strength." Wiezen says, the short term invisibility potion that he had brewed up wearing off as he leaned against the corner of the doorway to the room that the children were sleeping in, wearing black hooded cloak. "I didn't want to interrupt your...activities, so I came greet the children and let them sleep. But now you've waken them while they were so peaceful. They need sleep in order to grow." He said, crossing his arms. "I'll be taking my leave now."

~

Macross blushed a bit, turning her gaze to the ground. "Please...just eat...for me at least..." She paused for a moment before sighing. "Then again, it's not like I have the right to say that anymore. So do it because you care..."

~

Buroa began to sing a unknown lullaby as she held Sonni's head in her arms, her voice cracking severely as the dryness in her mouth began to dry out her throat. She stared with wide eyes straight ahead of her, her lips quivering as she half cried and half sung. "You're my little angel....my guardian at best...you're my fighting spirit...you protect me as I rest. You're my happy hours, like our moments in a shower....you're my..my..." She sniffles, bringing her to a stop as she let out another scream to the sky above.
Enricho: Alright. I'll do it, because I do care. I care about you (Takes the apple and looks into her eyes)