windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 13264

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Just trust me, I need it covered up. Do you have some sort of magic or anything?
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Helga: An antitheses is a good idea, warlock. ..And yes, our child, my mistake. *holds the ends of her dress like a lady while she carries her sword in her elbow and walks besides Wiezen. She soon makes her stained wings that are being dragged on the ground disappear.*

Flynn: Hmm, magic doesn't work that way. But yes, I have a cloaking potion. *digs through his back, pulling out a red liquid and soaking it with a piece of his shirt, then leans forward and taps Enricho's cheek which makes the potion sink in his pores and the scar simply vanish*
Enricho: Alright, this may just work. How long does it last?
Flynn: Hmm.. I'm not quite sure, but I'd say an hour or two. We can reapply though. ..Would you mind telling us what it is?
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"I take it that you'll refer to me as a warlock, I get it." Wiezen spoke. "I suppose it is the only thing that you know me as if I'm not mistaken." He walked a little ahead of her, his ears perking as he felt a slight tug from the portal through his senses.
Enricho: Perhaps later. Right now, I need to find that man (Turns and starts walking)
Helga: *slightly furrows her eyebrows as she quickens her pace and walks further ahead* I was not sure if me calling you a "half-breed" was polite. My apologies again. I'll refer to you as Wiezen as of now if that is what you prefer, sir.

Flynn: Well, you're not going alone.. Franziska and I will join you.
Enricho: Fine. Let's go then
"I'm no sir either. Formalities towards me is usually a bad thing if what I remember what my parents told me correctly. Come to think of it, being called a warlock is to much of a formality as it is, so I guess "Wiezen" would do." Wiezen says as he looked straight ahead. His pace of walking increased. "Something's not right...the gate's letting off a stranger feeling than before..."
last edited hace más de un año
Helga: So be it, Wiezen. *looks ahead as she followed by his side quickly* Has something disrupted the portal? What do you sense?

Flynn: *nods and follows after him quietly*
Enricho: Keep your guard up. The man could be anywhere
Franziska: (Shouts) Mr. Mystery Man, where are you
Enricho: Goddamn it, be quiet, Franziska
Franziska: (Whispers) Sorry
"I'm not sure, but everything that has been coming through it so far has come to a stop, and the channel of magic that I assume is keeping it open has began to fluctuate but..." Wiezen answered, his ears becoming slightly pointier. He focused his senses a bit more on the portal for a moment. "It feels as if something larger is attempting to emerge from the gate." He says, the fur along his forearms sticking up and becoming more needle like. "This does not bode well..."
Flynn: Psst, don't yell at her, you idiot.. *looks at Franziska* Ignore him.

Helga: ..Larger, you say? You don't think it's well, I don't know, Alzul with all that wicked magic you threw at him?! Or perhaps another hideous and giant another creation?
Franziska: Okay
(As they continue walking, the run into Gaspar, the priest from the cathedral)
Enricho: Oh, it's just you. We don't have time for your lecture
Gaspar: I didn't come to lecture you people. I was on my way to the cathedral
Franziska: Cathedral?
Gaspar: I wouldn't expect a pathetic Psychopath like you to understand any sort of religion. Even the most barbaric of beliefs alude you
Flynn: *furrows his eyebrows at the priest* And I wouldn't expect a damn priest to act such way to a human being.
Gaspar: I'm not some usual priest, you damn half assed wizard

(I seem to have a trend with making rude evil priests, don't I :P)
"You're right." Wiezen says, not attempting to argue with her even a little. "If there is something larger emerging then I am at fault, and I will take care of it. Perhaps it may be a mixture of both creature and magic. I've come to notice that he's taken a favoring to experimentations, as you saw with Etheal."
Flynn: I'm starting to hate you already. Remind me again please, what kind of priest you are?

Helga: *lifts an eyebrow as she continues to walk while holding the ends of her dress* I'm right? Huh.. Well, either way, I'll fight whatever creature emerges with you.
Gaspar: A priest for the Land Mover. The true savior
Enricho: For a mental case like you, maybe
Flynn: This time I'm not even going to stop my cousin, I'm with him.
Gaspar: Is that so? Of course a group like you would attack a priest. A barbaric foul mouthed hunter, a pathetic excuse for a magician (Looks at Franziska) And some commoner whore
Flynn: *unexpectedly delivers a powerful punch across the priest's jaw, then grips his hand slightly in pain* She's NOT a whore. And you sir, are way out of line.
Gaspar: How dare you strike a member of the cathedral?! I'll make you regret that, you filthy cur! (Pulls a small dagger out from his pocket)
Enricho: (Knocks him down, making them both land into a small puddle to keep him from attacking)
Gaspar: Unhand me, you bastard!
(As Enricho tries to disarm him, the water from the puddle begins to get onto the spot where his mark was and the spell starts to wear off, revealing his scar)
Flynn: Oooh, not good, not good! *quickly throws himself down and blindfolds the priest with his cloak, tearing a piece out to tie his hands*
Gaspar: Ah, goddamn it, get off me!
(As he screams, the guards come and hold Flynn, Enricho, and Franziska back)
Flynn: Hey! Let go of us! He came at me with a dagger! *looks at the guard pulling Franziska* And don't touch her!!
Wiezen gave a nod as he smiles a little. "Well let me correct myself then. WE, will take care of it." He says. "It's just up ahead..." The blue of his eyes sharpened, becoming more focused as they started to approach a large wavering vortex that was floating above in the air.
Gaspar: Someone help me
(The guards pick Gaspar and take the blindfold off him. Once they do, the first thing Gaspar see's is the scar on Enricho's cheek, and his eyes widen) Guards! That hunter there. He has the mark of a witch sparer. He's no hunter. He's a filthy witch lover
(Once the guards see it, they begin trying to arrest the group)
Franziska: (Uses her agility to leap herself into the ground and stomp on the guard holding her, then kicks the two other guards off of Flynn and Enricho) Come on, we gotta go (Turns and runs)
Helga: *does not return the smile at the man, rather she just nods with no emotion as she arrived to the sight of the portal. She instinctively raised her sword and her hands began to glow in case of any threat that were to come out* I'm ready when you are, Wiezen.

Flynn: Witch lover?! ..Whatever, you'll tell us more about this later. But now we got to go. *follows Franziska* ..wait! But we can't leave Rosemary here alone! We told the others we would stay here!
Enricho: You two go and get Rosemary and that stuffed bear. I'll go find the others. We can't stay in this town anymore (Runs off to find the others)
Franziska: Come on, Flynn (Runs back to the tavern)
Flynn: *nods, following Franziska up the stairs and toward the room they were last seen just a few hours ago. He bursts through the door and sees the teddy bear pacing around just as it was earlier*

Coco: HALT! -Oh, it's you. What are you in need of?
Flynn: No time to explain! We need to get out of here as soon as possible!

Suddenly, eight guards appear outside the door of the room, armed with swords and daggers.

Flynn: Uh oh..
Coco: Finally, some action!!
Flynn: We're dead..
Coco: Not quite, mate!

The bear glows with an orange aura, and it begins to increase in size and never seem to stop. It grew so big, that it broke the ceiling, and kept growing through it. His stuffed fur now looked and seemed identical to a real bear. An extra set of eyes appear below his original ones, and long, sharp claws begin to stick out his paws. He looks down at the guards, expanding his wide mouth and releasing an intimidating, ferocious roar. He was now the monster he had become when Wiezen had insulted him. With it's giant claw, he slaps the guards with little effort as if they were bugs and throws them off the balcony of the tavern. He then looks down at the familiar faces, placing Rosemary, Flynn, and Franziska on his back. He then spoke in a deep, scary voice unlike his normal one when he's a teddy bear.

Coco: Get ready for a ride! *bursts through the walls of the room, jumping all the way down to the concrete floor from where they were twelve staircases high. He continues running on four, giant claws making his way out the gates. On the way, he spots Enricho running from a few other guards. The mighty bear grabs the hunter by his collar with his sharp teeth, throwing him in the air and making him land on his back as he escapes*
The vortex altered in shape for a moment and began to shrink for a moment as if it were going to disappear. It closed momentarily before the portal tore back open and a enormous hand reached from the portal, crashing into the ground as its fingers dug down passed the solid earth and latched on to the soil. There was a blood curdling groan that came from the portal a second hand emerged, attempting to grab hold of one of the buildings but tearing it down in the process as it began to pull the body from the portal. First came a gigantic green head, large spiking rock like spines rearing from its head as its deep black eyes. It let out a deep gurgling roar as it pulled the rest of its body out while the portal pushed from the other end, causing it to crash into the ground before it slowly stood up, the ground crushing under its feet as it towered hundreds of meters over everything in sight light a mountain with trees twisting from all over its body, some large and leafless, others dead.

Wiezen turned and grabbed Helga and jumped out of the way, making some distance between them and the creature as it's large foot smashed into the ground. "I think "large" may have been a bit of an understatement." He spoke calmly, setting her to her feet as he stared up at the mountainous beast of a creature. "Save the best for last I assume."

(The creature.)
 The vortex altered in shape for a moment and began to shrink for a moment as if it were going to disa
Enricho: (Once he gains his senses after landing, his eyes widen at the creature) What the hell is this thing?
Franziska: Oh, this is Mr. Snuggles
Enricho: When could he turn into this
Franziska: It's a long story
The witch's eyes shrunk to the size of a pin as she observed the humongous creature, and for the first time actually showing some reaction of fear toward a monster. Without even thinking, as soon as the man had settled her on her feet, she latched herself onto Wiezen again and hugged him tightly out of fear while looking away for a moment.

Helga: ARE YOU CRAZY ON PUTTING ME DOWN?!?! YOU DO NOT GET TO "RELEASE ASSAULT ME", WIEZEN!!!

She inhaled deeply before releasing him, blinking at her stupid act and looking back at the monster.

Helga: He doesn't.. H-He doesn't seem that bad..

Flynn: I don't think Mr. Snuggles is a good name for him if you ask me.

The giant bear is thrown multiple swords at, but he doesn't even wince at the stab of them. Instead of blood pouring out his wounds, small pieces of fluff bursted out. The bear growled at the closed gates, releasing another roar, but this time it was louder and more intimidating that before. The bars of the gate began to quiver at his howl, and soon, they began to melt. Mr. Snuggles jumped out of the gate and continued his escape.
Enricho: Keep going. We've almost lost them
As if on que with Helga's last few choice of words, the creature let out a ghastly groan as its arm slung itself slowly while lowering towards the ground, causing a massive amount of destruction. When its hand lifted, there was no longer a town and a unthinkable amount of acres had been destroyed. Only a bare land of broken earth that seemed as if it had been there for an extremely long time without the presence of the town there.

"Oh? There's a "release assault" as well?" Wiezen says a lifted eyebrow before looking back to the monster before them. "You're right actually, he doesn't seem that bad at all." His voice was still calm. He actually chuckled a bit as he spoke. "I'd never thought I'd see a living thing of that size in all my days of living. An exceptional work of art. It's a shame we'll have to destroy it."
Coco: *speaks in the deep voice* I don't take orders from a hunter, mate.

The bear's back served the four humans as a rather comfortable, large cushion of some sort where they would hang on by grabbing chunks of his fur. He continued to sprint with agility and determination, dodging the trees that came upon him, and those which he was not able to dodge, he simply ran over. It's four green eyes swept the area constantly in search for the threat following them.

Helga: *wrinkles her nose and furrows her eyebrows* Y-You do not get to make fun of me! There is all kinds of assault if I say s-AH!!! *clenches to her stomach while she falls on her knees and hugs herself while leaning forward for a while. She then wiped away the blood that she felt running down her nose, and began to quickly crawl away toward the opposite direction and remains there for a while* ..Call me when you're done admiring it so we can kill it! *slowly draws out her sword*
"What? You're not going to help me destroy it?" Wiezen says, but as she crawled in the opposite direction, he becomes more serious when the creature lets out another large roar. He picked Helga up in his arms. "I'll have to get you to a safer location first." He kissed her forehead. "For now...you need to be somewhere that isn't here. No ifs, no ands, and preferably no butts if its not yours. This isn't up for argument either, I can sense that you are in a pain that I am not familiar with." A dark shadow loomed over them, and the creature's gigantic palm fell down towards them as it attacked. But before its hand crashed into the ground, there was a blur around them and they suddenly were in a location a bit further away. He looked around and furrowed his brow for a moment. "Ah, there you are."

"WAH!!" Macross jumped and stumbled backwards onto her butt as Wiezen had appeared in front of her. "Wiezen, WHAT THE HELL! I thought I told you before that we were NOT GOING TO MAKE THAT A THING! Further more, WHAT IS THAT!!" She said, pointing to the towering monster.

"Something that I must take care of. I do not need something of that size frightening our child. Take care of her until I return from a...."inside job" as some might say." Wiezen says, smiling a little before becoming serious once more. "This creature has a very potent amount of magic within it that is currently keeping it together." He looked down to Helga. "May I borrow a small portion of your power love?"
Helga: W-What?! No, wait! I can help! I promised you I would help! You do not get to decision assault me!! I am NOT letting pregnancy getting in the way of me kicking ass! *perks his ears at his request* A small portion? Take all the magic out of me if you want!! I don't need it!
Wiezen gave a small laugh. "And now "decision assault?" is there?" He placed a deep kiss to her lips while he held her in his arms, and as he pulled away slowly, a small bit of her magic went into him. "There...now you will be able to be with me as I destroy this thing. Thank you." He knelt down and put her down into Macross's arms carefully before resting his hand on her stomach. He smiled, placing a kiss on her stomach before standing up straight.

Macross held Helga in her arms, being careful not to have her fall over or anything as she looked up to Wiezen. "Alright then..." She couldn't help but smile some when he had kissed Helga's pregnant belly. She looked to see the giant monster kick another acre away, a large storm of debris flying in the opposite direction of them. "Now hurry and go kick its ass!"
Helga: *watches as Wiezen leaves to defeat the monster with weary eyes, then shivers in Macross's arms for a while* I can help him.. I can.. I can.. *widens her eyes as she suddenly teleports out of Macross's grasp and reappears just around the corner, oddly throwing up blood behind a building* Nnnghh..

Helga's bright emerald eyes slowly dimmed, and her face became paler than it already was. Purple and green veins emerged from beneath her eyes as her face seemed to have lost color. It was more of a dead, grey undertone than her usual pink one. Her cheekbones sunk in further, giving her the appearance of almost a skull. It was as if she was slowly losing weight around her body.
"H-Helga! Hey!" Macross jumped to her feet, looking around. She found her around the corner and came to a complete stop with a gasp, seeing the blood on the ground. She immediately went to her side. "A-are you alright!? Is this normal!? Ngh--come on, you need to lie down somewhere!" She says, wrapping her arm around her waist and putting herself under Helga's left side to support her. "I'm going to call Drenchel!" She says. "He can take us somewhere safer where you can be more relaxed alright?!"
Helga: Nghh- How am I suppose to know, I've never been pregnant before!!! *gasps deeply for air as the bones of her face become more hollow and visible* A-And no!!! I am not.. I am not going anywhere!!! Not until Wiezen is done and I know that he's okay! I promised him I would be here, and I WILL be here! I am not letting him down and betraying him and lying to him like I've done before!!! Not this time!!

The emaciated witch doesn't use her magic, and instead, tries to nudge Macross off, but results in falling back on the ground. She crawls and leans against the wall of a building as she watches the scene unfold from faraway, while gripping her stomach tightly as her lips begin to lose color and dry up as well.
Macross went to her side again. "I'll tell him that I dragged you off if I have to! If anything, he'll rather me do so if he saw you in your condition! I know he'll handle it because he said that he would, and you know that too! Ngh...He told me to take care of you, so that gives me every right to--" The ground shook violently, and she fell forward, her face smacking into the wall of the building. She let out a pained groan and held her nose, blood sliding through her fingertips. "Gods damn it!" She looked back to see the creature lift its hand and smash it against the ground once more, causing the ground to tremble in the same manner once more. "Oh fine! We'll stay here a little longer, but if I see you in pain like that again, we're leaving! And no more teleportation! You stay AT MY SIDE." She added, holding her nose as she looked to the monster in the distance."Where did something like that even come from!?"

From afar, the giant creature could be seen swiping at something near the ground, its movements slow, but each impact causing devastating destruction, causing the ground to continue to tremble as it let out a slow, atmosphere quaking groan.
Helga breathed slowly while leaning against the wall despite the ground shaking. Her head kept banging against the wall, but that was the least of her problems. She carefully lifted her boney arm and placed it on Macross's hand that was holding her nose, transferring an ounce of her weak magic to heal her. She then dropped her arm rather harshly on the ground and quietly breathed with difficulty.

Helga: ..Macross.. I never.. I never got the chance to tell you this, but.. I'm sorry for the way I treated you.. Y-You deserved better.. I was.. I was jealous of you.. And I never really.. *takes a moment to breathe* I never really made the effort to get to know you..
"Hey! No one said that you could heal assault me!" Macross says, borrowing the term that she had heard her use. She held Helga's hand in hers. "And while they maybe true, you will. We'll get to know one another...but I wouldn't understand why someone like you would ever be jealous of little ol me. Anyways, those are things for the past to dwell on, not the present and not our future. Besides..I've forgiven you for all of that! Now shut up and save your strength..."
Helga just flashed a faint smile at Macross, keeping quiet as she looked up at the sky for a while, remaining completely still as if she were dead. After a while, she looked back at her with her dull eyes and spoke in a very quiet, almost inaudible voice.

Helga: ..Was your first time good? ..I'd say yes myself since you were walking pretty funny th-this morning..
Macross blushed. "S-shut your face, you're one to talk! Don't think I didn't notice the little stumble in your walk after you and Wiezen came back smelling like lake water!" She says with a little huff at the end. She looked over to her. "But I'm happy....and that's all that matter and I'm going to make sure that you are too. That's what sisters do for each other." She said. When she look back to where the monster was, her eyes widened just in time, seeing it literally floating across the air. She grabbed quickly picked Helga up. "WE GOTTA GO!!" She flew up into the air as the ground shook so violently that the earth beneath their feet shot upwards. She held Helga tight in her arms, and as they fell towards the ground she closed her eyes tight and braced for impact, only to feel herself be caught in a grasp. She felt of wind blowing against her skin as she held Helga close to her and she opened her eyes. "D-Drenchel!!"

The large winged demon cradled them both in his arms. "Mistress! Have I not told you to involved yourself in such reckless acts!?" He said, having to fly a bit higher up into the air as the ground shook and began to break apart for a moment as more buildings crumbled and fell into the fault that had began to form.

"Reckless!? Excuse me but did you not just see that!?" Macross exclaimed. "And you have no right to blame that on me you big oaf!" She said before sighing in relief. "Excellent timing my friend!"
Helga: *slowly looks at the winged demon, then back at Macross* Th-thank you.. *a loud crack is heard as her back suddenly and painfully pops upward in an arch as if it had broken, and her dull eyes slowly drift backward after a while as she falls unconscious*
(The group continues to rest atop of Mr. Snuggles as they look for them)
Enricho: Damn, how far did they head out?