windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 13264

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Another flock of red and white crows came into view, vaporizing into thin air just as Enricho had turned the corner, and the masked stranger stood at the end of the alleyway that lead out to the other side, still staring him down as he stood there with his arms hanging at his side.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Pulls his pistols out and aims it at the man) Who the hell are you? Answer me, damnit
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *grins at her, then places a kiss on her lips once again*

The alchemist wraps the silky blanket around himself and Franziska, as the frame slowly moves upwards to the window, showing the sun reaching it's zenith...

The witch had finally finished eating over a dozen plates of food, making her mouth return to it's original size.

Helga: Ahhh... That felt really good! *looks at Rosemary who's still on her first plate* Oh.. Um.. Take your time? *picks up the empty plates and places them back on the counter, sipping from her glass of orange juice* ..This is exactly what I needed. *pats her belly, but suddenly widens her eyes* Uh oh. *quickly runs into the smaller room in the corner, throwing up in the toilet again* Nnghh..
Rosemary: (Sighs and continues eating)

Franziska: (Panting heavily with much pleasure, enjoying her morning with Flynn, as she wraps her sweaty body around Flynn, enjoying the heat coming from his body)
Helga: *inhales deeply as she stands up* Alright, I'm do- No, wait! *shuts the door and pukes in the toilet again, releasing a long groan in annoyance*

Flynn: *has his left arm wrapped around Franziska's waist while snuggling against her, quietly panting with his eyes closed* ..I'm glad you were my first.. *places a gentle kiss on his neck*
Rosemary: (Waits for her to return)

Franziska: And I'm glad you were my first as well (Smiles to him, as she hugs him with affection)
Helga: *wipes her lip with her sleeve, sniffling as she flushes the toilet, then rinsing her mouth in the sink. She then steps outside and sips again from her orange juice* O-Okay.. I'm better now..

Flynn: ..I was? *places another kiss on her shoulder* I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to get in bed with you..
The masked stranger said nothing. Instead, he continued to stare for a moment before he began to walk forward until he stood right in front of the gun's barrel. From behind the mask, a voice finally spoke, though it wasn't what most would expect. "Try it ya fucknugget, and I'll skewer you and your li-ul (little) tavern cunts there." He said, the last bit referring to the witch and the child. The stranger spoke in a thick but smooth accent that was extremely similar to that of a Scottish one. His voice was disguised by the mask, causing it to have a slightly corrupted ring to it. "Sett-ul (settle) the guns a wee bit laddie, and I'll spare yer fingers. Don't, and I'll take yer arms off in the worst way. And doing so, I'd piss my client off I will. I'd prefer that route not be taken."
Jade_23 commented…
why do I find fucknugget so funny omg xD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Lol, imagine it being dicho in a scottish accent though hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD hace más de un año
Rosemary: (Pats Helga's back in an attempt to comfort her) Should we check on Flynn and Fran? They've been upstairs all morning

Franziska: That's a Psychopath for you. But, I'm happy I was able to find someone to love me, and I'm happy it was you (Smiles)

Enricho: Just who in the hell are you? I'm not lowering my gun until I know
Helga: *clears her throat* Sure, why not? If you're done eating, that is. *grabs her hand and walks back up to the rooms with her*

Flynn: *smiles slyly* Another round for my princess? *shortens the distance between their lips as he kisses her slowly and wraps her thighs around him*

The door suddenly opened from nearby, revealing Helga and Rosemary to stand there in complete shock.

Helga: Gah! *covers Rosemary's eyes* What happened to "we were not having sex"?!
Flynn: -Helga?! *quickly covers himself up in the sheets with a faint blush* Don't you know how to knock?!
Helga: I'll knock the hell out of you for lying to me! I totally wanted to see how it went down!
Flynn: *rolls his eyes in annoyance*
Helga: Did ya know he was a virgin? Not anymore I guess. *chuckles*
Franziska: It's okay. I was a virgin too. So that makes two ex-virgins (Smiles innocently)
Rosemary: (Unable to see what is happening and can only hear) Helga, what's a "virgin"?
"Fine then, have it your way." The masked stranger, in a swift movement, pushed his hand against the intersection that connected the elbow and the forearm on the hunter's left side while using the free hand to skillfully push barrel of the gun in the hunter's left hand, flipping it around into his own and pointing it directly to his face. "Who Ah am is none of your pippy concern ye crabbit eejit. Chust know that I've been hired I have, to wotch over yer arse as a favor."
Helga: An innocent human that has not experimented pleasure. That's all the information you're getting now. *picks Rosemary up while still covering her eyes, then looks back at the two nude human beings* You two, get your butts up and get dressed! We have a long day today! *rolls her eyes* I'll be downstairs waiting. *walks out the door* Idiots..

Flynn: *looks at Franziska* ..Sorry..
Enricho: Great, this old song and dance again. Why would I want someone who keeps their face hidden and refuses to answer my questions to be near us?

Franziska: Oh, it's alright, Flynn (Whispers in his ear) I'll hold you to that second round (Kisses his cheek and gets out of bed)
Helga: *mumbles to herself, then releases a sigh and looks at Rosemary* Let's go join Enricho in his little walk, yes? *walks downstairs and passes the bar, exiting the tavern and following the hunter's scent*

Flynn: *a faint blush brightens his cheeks as he smirks* I don't doubt you won't. *gets out of bed and follows her to get dressed*
Franziska: (Once she gets dressed, she walks out, but sees that Helga and Rosemary are gone) Huh, I wonder where they went?

Rosemary: (Follows Helga) You can find him by smelling the ground?
Flynn: *follows her outside with his bag of potions wrapped around his shoulder* ..hm? They're probably waiting for us downstairs. Are you hungry? I'll pay.

Helga: Enricho has a very strong, spicy wood scent. So yes, I can track him by his smell. We all have a different scent. You smell like a soft lavender mixed with a hint of wet grass. Now follow along. *sniffs in the air* Weird.. I smell fear and hesitation.
Franziska: Are you sure you wanna pay, Flynn. I got plenty of pebbles I can use (Holds out a handful of pebbles)

Rosemary: (Hearing this, she smells her dress to see if she does smell like that)
"The same reason ye kept yers behind those clarty cloths fer so long." The stranger answers, flipping the pistol around in his hand and holding it out to the owner. "An a werning to ye. Point em at me again, and I might jist spla-er yer memories out yer noggin I might. Ye're lucky that li-ul lady likes ye, or else ye wouldn't be sayin much of anything by now."
Enricho: Woman? Were you sent her by Macross?
Flynn: Of course. You're pebbles are worth more than just buying food, Franziska. This one is on me.. *smiles at her, then grips her hand and walks downstairs to the bar with her*

Helga: Hehe, it's the smell of your skin, silly. Clothes are a whole next difficult level since they often change throughout the day. *follows the scent until she turns to an alley with Rosemary, spotting both the mysterious man in the mask and Enricho in front of him* ..Hmm, did I just walk in to a party I wasn't invited to? *looks at his mask* Who invited the clown?
Franziska: (Giggles) If you insist (Holds onto his hand and heads down the stairs)
"As a ma-er o'fact I was." The stranger says. "But don' let that go to yer noggin either, because I'll bile yer head if ye cross me. She said te make sure ye stay alive, not that ye can't be missin a few limbs ere and there." He says, crossing his arms. He looked over to the witch as she cut in and spoke. "Who invited the clarty coo? I don' remember askin' for any milk."
Enricho: Fine. I trust her. I don't trust you, but I do trust Macross. You can stay, but I don't know what's in it for you
Flynn: *pulls a chair from a table and sits her down* Might as well fill our stomachs while they're gone.. What would my smiley like to eat?

Helga: Haha, get over yourself, no one understands a single word that's coming from that accent of yours. *moves him out of the way with her magic, making him crash against a trashcan and make him smell the scent of expired milk that was thrown out weeks ago. Then she takes a few steps forward to Enricho* Macross, you say? Did he harm you?
Franziska: (Giggles) Probably any fruit will do

Enricho: No, but he said he was sent by Macross and that he has to join us, despite his... choice of words
Helga: Great! We need someone to entertain us in this group of ours. Why not hire a clown? *giggles*

Flynn: Any fruit? ..Give me a minute. *stands up from the table and walks to the counter to order, then returns to the table with a whole plate full of variety of fruits that are formed into a basket* Is this good?
"I'm doin er a favor laddie." The stranger says, turning his attention back to Enricho. "As long as ah'm gettin' me gold in return, I'll be joinin ye and yer li-ul possy of tumshies for a bit." The stranger said, getting to his feet. "And me accent? Let me fix tat fer ya. No one asked for a cow." He cracked his neck. "I'll kill ye I will, I know where to strike. Fuck with a snake and it just might bite, yer cottage blunk. And Ah'm sure that clowns don't speak to the likes of a li-ul whore such as yourself ye dirty witch. Watch yer tongue yer might find it missin ye will. I'll tell yer just like I told the lad, try it you li-ul fucknugget."
Franziska: It's perfect (Kisses his cheek) I can always count on you to make me feel good (Playfully) In more ways than one

Enricho: Okay, enough you two, the last thing we need right now are two people arguing
Helga: *tilts her head to the left, lifting an eyebrow and staring at the man with an apathetic expression. She then walks up to the stranger and stands right in front of him, slightly looking up a bit because of their height difference* ..I'm sorry, let me process your words. Mhm, mhm.. Mhm, ah! A cow, you say? How desperate are you to drink my milk? *grins wickedly for a second as her emerald eyes become slits before turning back to normal* A whore? That is debatable. *glances back at Enricho* Hold on. *turns back to the man, then giggles when he says fucknugget* Sorry, but I find that a really funny insult. I might start using it. *clears her throat, going back to a more serious tone* Alright, I'm sure where your from teaches you to always throw the first blow, especially to a woman, is that correct? Go on them. Hit me right here. Right where this cow has all her milk. *grasps her breasts for a second before releasing then and making herself a target*

Flynn: I will forever make you happy. That is my only goal in life starting today. *smiles at her with deep care in his eyes*
Franziska: All the more reason to love you (Kisses his cheek)

Enricho: Helga, this isn't going to help anyone if we just argue and fight
"Havers! Yer best tell the lassie dog te keep er distance, ah tend to have a thing for cutt-in the heids of witches." The stranger says. "And where ah'm from, women aren't much of hoors ye eejit. Not much of galoots either. Or slutbuckets for that matter either. Best step a distance, my patience is wearin thin, it is." He looked to Enricho again. "If yer animal wants to die, I can help er out I can." He spoke calmly, showing no concern to who was in front of him.
Flynn: So Franziska.. Tell me about yourself, I know so little of you.. What happened to your family, and how did you end up in the streets selling fire potions anyway? How were you before you.. Witnessed a corpse being burned alive?

Helga: *does not remove her eyes from his as he stares him down despite him being slightly taller than her* A mutt? *rolls her eyes* Ugh, this again. You're that person. Oh, you did not hit me. These milk bags are still in me. You're not as impressive and bad as I thought you would be. Good for you, clownie. You were raised well. You're a gentleman. I see it in your eyes through that mask of yours. Such a shame that mouth of yours wasn't raised as good. Trouble is what I do not want. Which is why I have the right to be suspicious and rude to you, especially after threatening my friend here. ..Oh, and watch your weird mouth. There's children here. I'm sure Macross told you about the time I shoved a bar of soap in her mouth for her talking such sensitive words in front of my Rosemary. ..Don't make me do the same thing to you, because it takes forever to take if off your tongue. I already have enough people in my death list, and I don't plan on writing you on it. *pats the stranger's chest in rather a friendly manner, then turns back to Enricho and walks by his side* The others are waiting for us. We should go.
"Oh, but I also heard about the time ye got the warlock killed. A shame. And I care not for yer li-ul pissy child either. Ye've done plen-ee of bad in front of her already, ye did. I see I can had hypocrite on te that list." The stranger says as he walks to the opposite side of Enricho. "Speak of not wantin trouble and ye just opened a full can ye weighted piglish prick, and I don't give a grimy griping shit about yer hitlist. Ah've got plenty on mine me-self. And the laddie here is lucky that a threat is all ee got fer pointin' his wee gadgets. But Ah'll put it to rest. Ah'd rather not go into a bout wit a bunch of nyaffs."
Helga releases a sudden, cute chuckle while looking at the stranger with her normal, almond shaped emerald eyes rather than slits. She then spoke, weirdly not sounding sarcastic at all, as if she was talking to someone she knew and considered a friend.

Helga: *snorts a little* Hahaha, you're so funny! *grabs Rosemary's hand as she walks slowly in between her and Enricho, releasing another giggle while whispering to herself* Fucknugget.. Hehehe, hahaha! Piglish prick, hehee.. nyaffs.. ahaha!
Jade_23 commented…
Reference of Helga's laugh bc why not: link hace más de un año
The stranger shook his head for a moment. "Oh, guud. I 'ope ye can hear me warlock, ah'm gettin aroond to skinnin' yer li-ul bitch alive alrea-ee." He steps ahead of everyone else, but paused for a moment and spoke as if he were speaking to someone else other than them. "I don' think so ye filth. It's bad enough ah'm lookin' after ye and Macross's mangy dogs, but yer expectin' me to follow through with that? That'd be extra pay. Ah'd better be gettin' me gold from the two of ye, because ye're next on me list. Now scram from me head ye fairy bastard." He hit the palm of his hand into his head a few times. "A bunch of pigs they are..." He muttered to himself.
The witch couldn't help but continue her laughter as she grasped her stomach for a second to catch a breath. She just continued to chuckle beneath her breath in a cute, childish way while holding her hand up to her mouth.

Helga: Ahahaha! A bunch of pigs we are indeed! Hehe, Gold, you say? Why didn't you say so- *her laughter interrupts her from finishing the sentence* Hahaha, I can give you my gold I earned myself, I don't need it! Here ya go! Hmhmhmhmhehehaha! *continues chuckling to herself as she pulls out a rather large sized sack of golden coins, one that looked way larger from what he was promised by his friends from her pocket, then giving it to him without hesitation as she continued to walk past him while laughing even louder and holding her stomach.*
The stranger let the gold drop to the ground as he continued walking. "Ye can keep yer gold wench. Ah've already gotten somethin' that I want. Yer warlock jist sold his poor li-ul soul to me for me not to kill ye, and ah don' plan on givin' it back. Oops, did I jus say that out loud?" He said, grinning behind his mask. "Best te laugh while ye can. Ah might jus cheat the cheeky bastard and do it anyways if me nerves are itched enough. The gold from him is worth more than it is from the likes of ye." He laughed himself as he walked further ahead. "If ah were ye, ah'd learn how to behave. Where ah'm from, even parasites like ye can learn to do tha much." He continued to laugh as he walked ahead. "The next thing the lad'll give me in payment may jist be his life. It taks a lang spoon tae sup wi' the de'il."
Helga: Hahaha, you're hilarious! *shrugs while the giggles continued despite what he said* Suit yourself, but you can keep it anyways! Do you accept nuggets as payments? *her laughter forms a glowing aura around her body that immediately brightens her appearance in such dark area* Hehehe! *snickers to herself as she continued to walk, leaving the gold on the ground, and finally arriving back in the bar where she finds Flynn and Franziska eating* Ahaha! Flynn, you won't believe what words I've learned today! They're so funny!! I haven't laughed like this in ages! Human language is so funny!
Flynn: Hm? You seem to be in a nice mood compared to earlier.
Helga: Hahaha!! I am!! Thanks to him! *points at the stranger*
Flynn: *looks at him* ..Uhh.. Nice to meet you?
Helga: *chuckles at herself while taking a seat besides Flynn* Okay, okay, hehehe, get this.. Guess what you call a useless person from where he's from?
Flynn: Huh?
Helga: A fucknugget! Bahahaha!!! *turns back at the stranger while tears of laughter fell down her cheeks* Are there such things as piglish fucknuggets? Hehehe! *looks back at Flynn* I-I'm a galooted slutbucket! Ahahaha!
"Let er have er laughs." The stranger stared at Flynn for a moment. "Ah'm goin' to tear the head off of the pissy child next. There are such things as child nuggets, and she's blatantly asking for it." He says with a chuckle. "Ah can see yer an alchemist of sorts. Good for ye, I tend to favor those over most." He says. "But the witch seems to be so brain dead that ah find it hilarious myself. Jus as pesky as a human, but with the worth of an ant this one is. The lass has also forgotten to mention that she is quite the hypocrite she is. Is their a potion for that too? Sad really. But as the jack of all trades, Ah'll put up with this level of stupidity for a bit since ah'm gettin' such a great reward for it in the end. A warlock's soul to be precise." He shrugged. "Ah'll have plenty more on the way with this war and all."
Flynn: Well.. I don't know you sir, but I certainly know that taking the life of an innocent just because of someone else's action is.. Not the right thing to do.. Quite horrible, actually.. I don't know you. I don't even know your name.. I don't know who or what you are. But that does not mean I do not respect you. Respect must be earned when you meet someone, and so far.. Not doing so good.. I will let you know that no one is better than someone else, so threatening to kill a little girl just downgrades you right now. I can tell you do not want to be here, and that's completely fine, we don't want you here either. You're just here of a warlock that your going to kill later, right? Hmm, that sounds a bit confusing but whatever you say. *looks at Helga who's laughing in his arms* ..I know you may have heard things about Helga. Bad things.. Really, really bad things.. She's rather different from the stuff she says, and that doesn't make me want to kill a child or take a soul of a warlock. *carefully pats the witch's back, kissing her head as she continued to laugh on his chest* But you can't go around believing what everyone has said and making your own assumptions.. Helga is the kindest, most generous and most beautiful witch I've ever met. She's so powerful, so generous, and so loyal that you have no idea. She's been through so much, you know? And I know what you're thinking, "haven't we all"? Well, of course we have. But we all have our little hell and our own kind of suffering. Helga isn't a whore, sir. She isn't a pig. She isn't a..fucknuggest. She isn't a dog, do you hear me? ..She's Helga. She's wise, and pretty, and selfless.. And I love her. And I don't appreciate you talking like that to my friend. I know I can't fight you, I'm not saying I can because I'll obviously die. But I'll fight for her.. She's my tutor. So the things I've learned is because of her, sir. And If you're gonna kill her, at least be nice while she lives.. If you're paid to protect us or whatever, at least do your job right. Because protecting us also involves protecting us for yourself. *strokes Helga's hair gently* ..You just got to get to know her.. *lowers her head at the witch and rests his chin on her giggling head*
Enricho: (Sits at the end, continuing his drinking)
"HAH! Ye think I need yer respect? Yer right, ye have know idea what I am do ye?" The stranger began to laugh. "If ah want to kill the child, Ah'll kill the child. Ah could give less than the shit that ye step on aboot what she's been through laddy, she's been ticking the hands on the clock ever since she's shown er li-ul face around, interruptin' two adults. Let me give ye a li-ul insight. I don't "hear" things, ah see them. Therefore ah don't sugar coat truth like ye do. Ah don't cover up harsh reality like ye do. Ah see things as they are. And if respect is what ye earn when ye meet a person, then that runt there is already down the drain. If killing one mere child "downgrades" me as ye put it, I wonder how far down the likes of her is? As fer the warlock...what was was his name...Wiess? Wiever? Oh, Wiezen..that sounds right. His soul, he'd given it willingly. I bet he's quite tired of bein aroond such a repulsive excuse for a woman. And I wouldn't blame him. Loyal? Not so much laddie. A whore? Me point still stands with that one. A pig? Me point still stands with that one too. And as ah had to repeat meself already, this is but a favor. And that favor doesn't exactly pertain to ye or anyone else but the hunter. And the witch can go screw erself with a spiked pole for the betta good. Not only that lad, but her breath reeks of a donkey's hindquarters, and ah would recommend she hang herself for tat alone. With a rope of fire and a pike shoved up her arse." He crossed his arms. "Ah'm jist dishin' back out what the lass is tryin' to put in. Honestly, how many people have died already because of her? Wait, don' answer that, ah already know. It is me bloody damn job, so of course ah'd know. Ye say she's wise? Pushin' the complimentary bar way passed the bullshit line there lad. Selfless?" He started laughing. And he laughed, and laughed for a while. "That was a good one laddie, I knew ye alchemists had a sense of humor. Powerful?" He started laughing again. "The lass thinks she plays the part she does, but she's really just a sore loser. But ah'll tell ye what. As long as the dog thinks she can jist run her flappers to anyone, she'll be nothin' but a disappointment she will." His eyes darkened for a moment. "So ah'll put this in a way that ye'll understand. It'd be best for ye to give the cow a leash and a bell, because once she crosses line....then ah won't just take er life. Ah'll be takin yers as well, because I'm takin yer word for it that she's not as utterly disgustin' as she seems. But I won't jus stop at yers either. The little girl will be next, and ah'll make sure ye're there to see it. That goes for the Psychopath too. So the weights are now on yer shoulders alchemist. Now excuse me while I go get a bite to eat." He then turns to where Enricho was. "Ye, I have no troubles with ye. No problems at all, because ah've been watchin' ye for longer than ye might know yeself. But heed this while I tell ye. Since the witch is ye butt buddy as well, ah'll take somethin from ye too. And ah know what it is that'll hurt ye. Ah'll make ye go heartless to this world I will. Ah'm sure that ye love Macross enough to know what that means." He turns around and his body disperses into flocks of red and white crows before disappearing into vapor.
The alchemist ignored the man's words, focusing his complete attention on Helga. He perked his ears a the sudden stop of laughter. The laughter had been replaced by tears.

Flynn: ..Helga? *continues stroking her hair*
Helga: *sniffles* ..I need food. I'm hungry. *releases herself from Flynn's grasp and searches the restaurant for a used table where she snacks on the leftovers the other clients had left out*
Flynn: Helga.. You know those names he called you aren't-
Helga: I know. I'm just really hungry.
Flynn: You're so hungry that your crying?
Helga: Yes. I eat to get over crying, fight me. *chews on a bone of a chicken*
Flynn: Helga..
Helga: Thank you for defending me.. I don't remember anyone doing that for me. With only words.
Flynn: Because he's wrong about you. He's an asshole, just like Alzul. Ugh, both of them are so annoying. I wish he gets hit by a train over and over again.
Helga: I don't know what that is but me too. *swallows the bone whole* Am I really that fat to be called a cow? I think I'm skinny.
Flynn: *rolls his eyes* You are skinny.
Helga: I feel fat. *pats her stomach and sniffles, then eats another leftover bone* I now because of me everyone's gonna die. Do you have any idea how it's like to be blamed for literally just breathing? I'm officially killing myself, goodbye.
Flynn: Helga, stop talking nonsense.
Helga: It's not nonsense! *stabs herself on the wrist with a fork* It's annoying, and depressing, and all I can think about is just ending my life and living in the afterlife in peace.. At last..
Flynn: Helga, stop that! - But what about Wiezen?
Helga: He didn't want me by his side. And now he's giving up his soul for me, yet I'm the one called a hypocrite. But if I no longer exist, he has nothing to give up his life for. Ding ding ding! It's so damn irritating when people just.. Hate you, you know? It's annoying that they assume you're a whore. They assume too much. It's just so.. So sad. And it makes me sad. And I really, REALLY want to end it. Like really really want to. I can't handle being blamed anymore. And clearly hanging did not work last time, so I'll just make someone rip my head off. Would you do it?
Flynn: No! Damn it, Helga, stop it!
Helga: Yes, damn me.. Those are the exact words Wiezen told me when I tried to help him. Damn Helga. Always damn her. *pulls out the bottle of holy water, then throws it at Flynn* Wiezen needs that to cure off the green. I need to clear out thoughts. I have nothing left. I have no dignity. I have been humiliated, and mocked, and just.. Just hated for who I am. So yes, Flynn, damn me. Damn me for being the one who loved too easily. Damn me for being the one who decided to save herself for once. Damn me for walking out on a date. Damn me for locking Wiezen up in an hourglass. Just damn me for everything.. It's so.. Fucking.. Annoying. I can't go without being blamed for something Wiezen is risking his life for. Oh, is Wiezen depressed? Yep, Helga's the reason. He's now green? Helga must've passed it to him. He's giving up his soul? Damn Helga. What stinks in here? Oh, it's just you Helga. Man, I need someone to fuck. Yep, let's go to Helga because she'll spread her legs when you pay her a compliment. Why does it smell like a wet dog? Oh, that's just Helga. Damn fucking me. Damn fucking you, Helga. *frowns, then walks out the doors* Damn fucking me.. Oh, you won't have to worry at all. I'll end everything in just a bit.
Enricho: (Gets up and walks over to her, snatching the bloody fork out of her hand) Helga, stop this! I expected you to be more mentally strong than this, yet you let a few words break you down. You're stronger than this and you know it. So stop acting like someone who takes insults like they are bullets. If you can't be strong for yourself, then be strong for Rosemary. Be strong of Weizen. Be strong for this group. You're strong, but you need to show that you are strong. You need to prove to everyone else that you are strong
Damn it Helga, I said he's gone because of you! You're father isn't coming back!

Damn it Helga, I said STOP! Don't make this harder than it already is..

No! Damn it Helga, stop it!

Helga, why on earth did you reveal yourself?

Helga: *snaps out of her memories when Enricho pulls the fork out, then lifts her broken eyes at him* Strong?! Hahaha!!! I no longer am strong, hunter! I can't be strong for Rosemary. I can't. I can't be strong for you, or Wiezen. Hah, Wiezen puts this on himself and now everyone blames ME. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BLAMED FOR THINGS I NEVER DID! I give up my entire life for a man, and what do I get? I get blamed, insulted, manipulated, humiliated, mocked! I can't even get a fucking date from the man I love. I can't get anything but sex from him, cos, ya know, I'm a whore! And I can't do anything about it, because, ya know, I'm useless and weak! *rolls her eyes in annoyance, then perks her ears* You're a hunter, aren't you? You've killed witches before! Kill me and add me to your trophies! Imagine the gold you can gain from turning my head in! Slice my head off, with your sword, please! Do it for me! Make it a clean cut! And then burn my body to get rid of my fatness. Maybe I'll burn some fucking calories. Maybe I will finally be good enough to society when I'm dead. So just please.. Pick up your sword and be a hunter. Hunt me. Or else I will become a hideous monster and destroy this tavern, FORCING you to hunt me.
Enricho: Damn it Helga, enough. You were never this upset until that guy told you these things. Your not what he says you are. If you aren't strong, then how were you able to avoid turning into a wicked witch? You could have. Many witches become evil very easily, but you managed to avoid that. And you don't see that as strength?
Helga: ..Maybe.. I don't know.. I don't know how I'm strong anymore. I'm just a waste of space that is being blamed for literally everything that's happening. And how can you say that about me when you completely hate me?! I.. I used you! And you hate me for it! So why don't you get your revenge and end it? End the person who used you? You just need to make one slice in the air! *grabs his sword* Or else I'll do it myself!
Enricho: I never I said I hated you. Yes, what you did was wrong, but I could never hate you. I don't hate anyone. I'm not going to kill you, because I have nothing to kill you over. Last I recalled, I already forgave you for that, and I haven't regretted it. If you really believe you are a problem and do wish to die, what would happen to Rosemary? What would Weizen do if the sacrifices he made to keep you safe were for nothing? What would we do if we lost a trusted ally?
Helga: Nnghhh... *her eyes twitch as she hesitates and her hands on the sword tremble. After a while of contemplating his words, she releases a sigh, returning the sword to Enricho and closing in with him in a hug without arms.* ...I guess you're right in some way..

Flynn: I literally said the same thing! *rolls his eyes*