windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11751-11800 of 13264

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: Flynn, do not let the magic of a clone fool you! We must continue on our path to-
Reinard: (He took the cross off from his shoulders and struck the ground in front of Kristoff, the right arm sticking into the ground. With Reinard sat on the ground, his legs crossed) Priest! Shut up! We wait!
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"Thou are an alchemist!! Thee dabbles in the means of magic as well!" Li retorted, pointing her finger at him before looking to her hands. And at the mentioning of her mistress, she paused, now noticing something that she hadn't until now. "My Mistress...I don't feel her. I can't..feel her anymore." Her eyes furrowed. "Something is wrong..." She levitated to her feet with magic. "If Helga is coming then thee are right, perhaps she will be of help."

~

"Wha--What is all of this preposterous equipment?! This armor doesn't even seem suitable to protect even that of a toddler!" She began to tear the equipment off of her, starting with the collar, and then pulling off the helmet. Next was the knee pads, and then the elbow pads. She used the dagger to flick off the glasses. "And of such a color, I refuse to walk around looking like a fool! I can take well enough care of myself I'll have you know. And I have the lord." She climbed out of the bush, falling straight to the ground and almost stabbing herself with the dagger that she had been given, but getting back up quickly and brushing herself off. "I just need time to get used to this, and maybe rid myself of this accursed soreness--" She reached to her shoulder and yanked it forward, a loud crunch coming from it along with a sigh of relief from her.
And then her stomach growled. And the hunger that she felt afterwards was unlike any hunger she had felt before. Her stomach felt so empty that it felt like she had a stomach ache! " The scent of the cooking dragon drifted to her and tickled her nostrils. "O-oh my..." She followed the scent around to the front of the house and her eyes grew wide. "OH MY!!"
She ran to cooked meat, the knives that were stabbed into it being of convenience to her as she pulled one of them from the flesh and sliced into the unfinished dragon heart, using the knife as a utensil to take a large bite. And then she spit it back out immediately, fanning her tongue. "OT OT OT!!! AAH! M-my ongue!!"
last edited hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wouldn't it be funny if the first thing she did as a human was trip and slice her throat XD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Right though XD But she will enjoy her new found humanness XP Can't say the same for Oss though. hace más de un año
But stay focused, COLA! We need interspecies relationships XD hace más de un año
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Do not ridicule my gift for thine clumsiness!" When Lilith ran to the leftover of the dragon, she waved her arms. "Wait it's still--" Her ears twitched to her sister's shriek, sighing at what had just happened. She walked over to her sister, dragging Lilith and forcing her to take a seat on a log. "Stay here." To aid her tongue, she placed a kiss on her cheek to numb her mouth. "Foolish humans." She shook her head, returning inside her cottage.

A couple minutes passed before Helga returned outside with a plate and a cup of fresh lemonade. There were no weird foods like spider legs or eyeballs or whatsoever. Instead, the plate contained a side of vegetables. The witch held her breath as she approached the uncooked dragon heart, avoiding smelling it while cutting a fair piece out. With magic, she cooked it need be and let it cool before placing it in the plate with the side of veggies. The large piece of meat was then cut into cubes so that there wasn't a risk of her sister choking. She returned to Lilith with the full plate joined with a fork and knife. "Here. Eat slowly." She warned her, putting the plate on her lap and the glass nearby.

"Yes, I indeed play with magic, BUT I DON'T STUDY EVERY SINGLE CREATURE. At least... Not anymore..." He sighed. "Anyways... The important thing is at least you're not dead. Which technically speaking, you should be if you're mistress is in danger."
Enricho: (His eyes looked up at the mountain, and he scratched the back of his head in confusion) I take it there's not a hiker's path up here?
Lilith furrowed her brows as the pain on her tongue was numbed, and after she was forced to sit on the log and watched as Helga returned to the cottage, catching what she had said on the way. "Heeey, Iem not foowish!" She called after her, her eyes going back to the dragon. Her stomach growled again while Helga was away, and she quickly looked back to the cottage for a moment before going to reach for the meat again.

But as soon as she heard Helga making her way back, she pulled her arm back and sat back down, making an attempt to whistle with her seared taste buds and twiddling her thumbs. She watched while Helga cut her meal into cubes as if she were a child. "Ie'm ot a shild! I ould of ut it myelf!" She mumbled a little more as she took the knife and fork, stabbing one of the cubes with her fork first before lifting it to her mouth carefully and blowing at it a little this time, then stuffing it all into her mouth at once, chewing furiously. And the result paid off. She paused for a moment and turned to her sister making an attempt of thanking her with a full mouth. "--ahnk uu!" Her stomach began to ask for more, and she went to start scarfing down the food but stopped herself from doing so while Helga was there. She repeated her last action and bit into another one of the cubes, and before she took another bite she skewered some vegetables onto it too. Pausing for a few seconds, she drank some of the lemonade and went back to eating.

~

"Hikers...path?" Wiezelsa furrowed her brows. "No. One cannot simply hike up a mountain. Especially not one owned by the griffins." They answered. They had no issue with climbing at all, and they began to do so when that portion of their journey came around.

~

"So if she's not dead..then why can't I feel her presence? Clones are always able to feel their master and mistress's even if they are blocked from the mind. I encountered some sort of blazing pain on my way here, but I don't feel that anymore either." Li let out a sigh as well. "So much...and yet so little time it seems."
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh, and began to climb after Wiezelsa. He was able to do so with ease, yet would have much prefered not having to. Still, he continued to climb up the mountain, moving slowly as to not fall)
Flynn shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe she didn't want you as her clone anymore. Isn't it possible to just poof away a clone? If so, that's probably what she did to you for angering her or something."

"A lady does not speak with their mouth full. Unless it's sex. --And look at thee! A mess thou art." Helga rolled her eyes, stomping back to her kitchen and returning with a whole roll of paper. She cleaned the sides of her sister's lips, tucking a long napkin in the collar of Lilith's dress. "If thou eats too fast thou will catch a tummy ache." She said in a motherly tone, crossing her arms. For a moment, she did look like Margaret Quartz – except the hair. The way she stood and crossed her arms with a serious demeanor resembled too much of their mother. "Eat and rejoice in the flavors." In sync after she had finished, her stomach also growled followed by a yawn. She indeed was tired and hungry after working all day with no help whatsoever. Though, she pushed the thought away as she saw the color of the sky lighten, indicating morning was soon to be. Helga turned to her sister again. "Thou may indulge yourself with sweets soon. For I have prepared many for the triplets."
Lilith waited until she was done chewing and spoke. "And a lady also doesn't speak of sex and having her mouth full while another is eating!" She rebutted, rolling her eyes as her sister tucked the napkin into her collar. "And if you talk to much you might catch tongue cramps!" She paused as she looked at her sister, seeing the mere, almost splitting image of their mother right before her. From the way her arms crossed to the way she stood down to her very facial expression. "I am eating, and I am rejoicing the flavors. That's why I'm eating it!" She lifted an eyebrow when Helga's stomach had growled. "And perhaps you yourself should be eating as well." She added, stuffing more of the cubes of meat into her mouth. And by the time Helga spoke again, her plate was empty of both meat and vegetables, and she was downing her cup of lemonade.
"Sweets?" She asked, her eyes lighting up a bit. "Well sure, I wouldn't mind indulging myself in a few if I'd say so myself." She sat aside her cup and stretched before reaching her hands out to the fire, feeling it's warmth. It felt...good. Unlike fire, and more so of a comfort for her. "Today is their day..." She looked to Helga. "It seemed like only yesterday I had met them." And then the Oni was sent away, and she was scolded for wanting to have fun with her nieces and nephews.
But she pushed that thought away and into the back of her mind. "They have grown so fast." She smiled a little. "Into energetic, healthy children."

~

Wiezelsa on the other hand, climbed the cliff side much faster, making her way towards the top as if it were as simple as walking.

The creature on it's shoulder remained in it's comfortable spot, holding on to the Therian's sleeve with it's tiny paws as they headed upwards.

~

"I did nothing wrong to anger her. And one can not just simply...not want a clone any longer. If that were the case then I wouldn't be here as of now, and would have simply just returned to her in the form of magic." Li scratched the tip of one of her long ears. "And she isn't that sort of person to...well, herself either. We tend to have perfect understanding of one another." Sometimes.
Enriho: H-Hey, slow down, will ya (He continued to climb slowly, doing his best not to look down, as his eyes remained on the top of the mountain, slowly choosing his gapple points carefully as he made his way up)
"If you had a perfect understanding of each other, I doubt any of this would be happening right now." He shrugged. "But suit yourself, new Lilith."

"Eat while talking about sex is the best since thou get to eat thine partner next." She rhymed with words of wisdom. "Tongue cramps? What am I, 86? It's rare between Wiezy and I. Unless our sex lasts until sunrise, then I'd understand if my tongue and throat hurts. BUT IT'S WORTH IT." She was speaking to herself more than her sister. But her attention shifted back to Lilith at the mention of her growling stomach. "I only enjoy eating when Wiezen is around. I only eat his food. I swore to never touch a crumb until he returns." The witch admitted. "Except that," she said, pointing at the cooking heart. "Number one, because it comes from a majestic creature that will soon be extinct. And number two, because a bottle of Ketchup touched it." A shiver was sent down her spine. "Anyhow, yes, today is their day. A day they'll mostly spend alone." Helga said, her ears lowering lightly. "Only Satan knows when Wiezen – WIEZEN – will be back. And I must... flee soon. So will thou, no?" She sighed. "But I know they'll appreciate everything we give them. I got them so many toys, they won't know what to do with them all."
(As Flynn was speaking with "Lilith", Kristoff could be heard speaking amongst himself, giving an expression of worry and fear on his face)
Kristoff: Y-Yes, I understand..... Please, my lords, I just need more time.... T-There's no need for that, I swear.... Please, my lords, a few more days, and I promise you, there will indeed be progress....... A few days is all I ask for, my lords, if you would ju-................................... I see
THE RELIGION WAR STARTS! NOW!!! hace más de un año
No furious fucking for Enricho XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
oh shut up wind, i've suffered más because of COLA than tu have hace más de un año
"Well of course you're not 86, you're over a thousand. So you could not possibly be just 86 alone. And you do not only eat Wiezen's food either, sister. Sweets count as food. Junk food, yes, but still food indeed." Lilith commented. But at the last of Helga's words, her reminding her that she too would be making her departure in search for the Oni and about the children's birthday.
Lilith stared into the fire a moment before she decided to make her reply. "You know, sister...I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to do, whether I stay or I depart. I may die the moment I leave, or maybe along my journey. Perhaps I will leave and never return for a cause that is good enough. I don't know. But I do know that I cannot continue to make promises that I can't keep anymore. Because nothing is promised, and I can only move forward and hope that the next day brings good graces. But I will always give you my honesty. I believe that...I have found something that I haven't felt in ages to come." She paused for a moment. "And the decision I make as well as what I feel will either destroy my spirit and make me repent or show me truth." She looked to her sister, and she smiled. "I have looked into the eyes of rage and pain...and I believe my heart has found its calling. But from there, my path I know not. I will depart early so that I may have more time." She stood from her place on the log and placed her hand onto Helga's head. "Before this day ends." It sounded as if something were suppose to come afterwards, but she said nothing.

~

"That's like assuming that if thee had a perfect understanding of thy reflection, thou wouldn't be Flynn. Because thou wouldn't understand thy own reflection." Lilith looked at the ground for a moment. "And my name...my name is Li."

~

Wiezelsa stopped for a moment and glanced down at Enricho. "Or you, make more haste of this mediocre climb." They replied. However, they did not move any further and waited for him to catch up to them.
Oh, I thought we all moved the RP into that one little comentario box XD hace más de un año
And forgot Blood Moon XD hace más de un año
We need an RP that isn't another medieval fantasía RP o a shitty anime one hace más de un año
Enricho: S-Sorry we all don't have immortal warlock, witch, or whatever it is you have blood in our veins. Kinda don't want to slip and... Nevermind (He put his bickering aside and continued to climb up the mountain, finally catching up with them
Wiezelsa gave him a blank stare. "[u]Therian. We are Therian. Don't use race as an excuse for your shortcomings...you theriancist."[/i] They continued climbing upwards at a slightly slower pace, stopping every now and then for the hunter to catch up so they could continue.
Enricho: D-Don't start with that now. I may be an idiot, but I ain't a racist..... Well, not to Therians, anyway. Assuming the things I've killed are races (He continues to climb, his eyes squinting to look at the mountain in the slight darkness) Are we nearing the top of this thing yet?
"I have yet to have a single sweet since he's been gone." Helga spoke truthfully. "Sweets are not the same with him absent. Nothing is the same..." Her long ears lowered momentarily before she turned to her sister, them twitching at the sound of her words. "Then do not promise me anything. Do not say where you may or may not go. Do not tell me when thine may or may not return. For my entire life all the words I've heard were lies and fables. Just for now. See you soon. Meet me there. I love you." The witch removed Lilith's hand from her head, fixing her dark hair. "Do what thou heart tells you. And if thee dies, then thou dies doing what thee wanted to. Don't consider me as a factor in your decisions anymore. Forget what I said earlier. Whether you're the older or younger sibling, thou doth not need to watch over me. It's time for thee to live thine own life." Helga simply stared into Lilith's eyes, but did not smile. Though her words were genuine. "I wish thee fortune." She said, proceeding to pick up the plate and empty glass.

"Riiight... Okay... um... Guess you'll have to tag along with us. Is there any chance you can bring Ophelia back to make things easier?" Flynn asked her, clearing his throat. "Li."
Make things easier. In this RP. Ha! Flynn, tu naive fool. This is Edrain. If tu have it good, life will make it bad. If tu have it bad, it gets worse just so tu can know REAL suffering XD hace más de un año
Lilith only chuckled at Helga's words. "You're doing it again, sister.." She turned and began to walk in the opposite direction of the cabin. "Goodbye, Quartz. I pray to see you soon, and may all be well." She left it at that saying nothing more and disappearing into the trees, heading towards town immediately. She would need a horse.

~

Li rolled her eyes and cleared her throat in a copying manner. "Flynn." She was silent for a moment. "...What is an..Ophelia? An "O" that feels a Lia? THOU MAY NOT LAY A FINGER ON LITTLE LIA!!"

~

"Hm..an interesting statement indeed." The Therian gave a vague hint of a smile. Their claws dug into the side of the cliff for a moment, and her body pulled downwards before they launched forward and rocketed towards the top in a large leap. And then another, and then another until they disappeared over the top and out of sight.
Enricho: H-hey, I thought you were gonna wait.... dammit (He did his best to pick up the pace, but it wasn't even noticeable, as he also tried not to slip and fall back down. He did what he could to catch up to Wiezelsa, wondering what he would find at the top
It was at that moment that Wiezelsa came flying back down the mountain seconds later, taking a hold of Enricho on the way down and preparing themselves to land. The top of the mountain where she had disappeared off too suddenly exploded, chunks and crumbs of the mountain falling down after them.
Enricho: (As soon as he was grabbed, he shook a little from surprise, only to see the explosion from the top) S-Shit, what was that? I really hope that isn't the griffon's idea of a warm welcome
Helga did not reply, rather she turned the opposite direction and walked up her porch, unlocking the door to her cabin and closing it rather harshly on her way in. Her eyes immediately spotted what appeared to be a small butt poke out from the corner of her sofa. She lifted a brow, her eyes squinting. Her eyes lifted to see two small feet dangling from her chandelier, and orange hair peeking through another hiding spot of choice. It was them; the triplets hiding from their mother for they had been eavesdropping her conversation with her sister.

"Hmm..." She said. "Guess I'll have to eat the entire cake by mysseeelf~"

As if cue, her children immediately squirmed out of their hiding spots, guarding the table of sweets with their life. Helga simply chuckled – a dry laugh. She stared at Zealia, Jr., and Elijah. They had grown... so much. Their fur was fully grown, they were able to walk and fly, they were already doing advance magic. They had already lost their first fang.

The witch unexpectedly sat on her couch, snapping her fingers to make her memory album appear in her hands. Her triplets were curious enough to join in, Zealia peeking from Helga's head, Elijah from one shoulder, Jr. from the other. Helga flipped through the pages, chuckling at a few images. She pointed at a certain one. "Ahh.. Jr. eating his first worm. Ooh, there you are Elijah, thine first bath." She flipped to the next page, her ears perking when her eyes met a particular photo – one of her favorites. "Ah, my little Lia. Her first time setting fire on a Jehovah's Witness." The mother patted her head, her eyes now searching through a bunch of family photos. "Such adorable little beans." She sniffed some, not realizing a few tears stung her eyes.

"Whaaa--- No! Mistake, mistake! I meant Ophelia as in.... PRINCESS Ophelia. The girl you just threw into a portal to the borders of Edrain. You can get her back, can't you? You have to!" He shook her shoulders unintentionally.
(As Helga was looking over the album book, she could feel a presence behind her, only to see that it was Rosemary)
Rosemary: What is that, mother?
"Oh, thou art awake as well?" Helga questioned Rosemary. "This is my photo album. I have pictures of the Quartz family. In fact..." She flipped a few pages, landing on a certain one. It was a portrait of Rosemary and... Emma. But it seemed as if someone had torn off a section of the photo where Emma's face was shown. Helga could feel her blood boil within as she stared at the photo, deciding to flip to a new one. "That's you again! Indulging in some ice cream with thine brother Weiss."
Rosemary: (As Helga continued to flip through the pages, the sounds of light sniffling could be heard. Rosemary did what she could to wipe her tears away in secrecy, trying not to let Helga see. She wasn't doing a very good job)
Helga's left ear twitched to the sound of sniffling, her eyes large in shock when she witnessed Rosemary cry. "Aww, come here my little voodoo doll." She wrapped an arm around her and guided Rose to the seat adjacent to hers. She allowed her to lay down on her lap, gently stroking her head. "Why doth these tears fall from thine beautiful face? You still have much to grow." She said. Helga decided to make Jacob's crib appear in the living room as well since the whole family was there so she could keep a better eye on them all.
Rosemary: It's just... (She gave another sniffle, as tear fell from her eyes and rolled down her face) It's just that... When I came here, when you took me in, I felt like... I had no place here. I didn't belong here, I didn't belong with humans, I didn't belong anywhere. B-But... I'm sorry for having such ignorant thoughts. I should have believed that I had a home and a family here, mother (The tears started to become more frequent)
Helga held Rosemary tightly, embracing her in a warming hug. Even the triplets seemed to join in with their stubby hands in attempt to soothe their sister's cryings. "Oh, my little Rose," Helga began, "Thou has always been a Quartz since the moment we met. And thou will continue to be one for the rest of thine life. I will admit.... All Quartzes are lost at some point in their life." She curled a strand of Rosemary's hair. "Everything that has happened... Mother apologizes. For yelling, for leaving, for accusing, for not listening... Helga is very sorry. She would do anything in this world to make thee happy."
Rosemary: (She lifted her head up, looking at her younger siblings and to her mother, and gave them all a reassuring smile, as tears continued to flow down into a stream) I'm already happy, mother
I wonder how I can ruin this moment hace más de un año
Yes. hace más de un año
Okay, COLA, I'm an asshole. But I'm not so much a fucking asshole to allow arbusto, bush into the White House XD hace más de un año
Zealia let out a small giggle when her eyes came in contact with her older sister, unintentionally releasing a burp soon after. Helga chuckled some. "I know that things are... hard right now. With this war going on and Weiss gone and thine father absent, and me rarely paying any attention to you, I would understand if thee held any feelings toward the manner. But I want to thank you. For being so strong and hopeful." She placed a kiss on her forehead.
Rosemary: No, of course not, mother. In fact, you've been here for all of us when no one else would've. We couldn't ask for anything more (She gave Helga a sincere smile)
Li stared at him while he shook her shoulders, that is, until she lifted her hand and pressed her thumb against his forehead, causing him to freeze. She stared at him for a long, long moment. "...Thou has...pretty eyes." She tipped her head to the side for a moment before removing her thumb and turning to where the portal had last been. "Very well. Give me a moment." She cast a portal summoning spell, and one ripped open in front of her. And in she went into Edrain to retrieve the so called princess.

~

"No, this was not of their doing." Wiezelsa answered, their expression remaining in apathy as they turned and split one of the large chunks that were falling towards them into two, using one of them as a platform to push off of and land onto the ground, sliding across on their feet and into a gliding spin until they finally were able to come to a stop. The Therian put Enricho to his feet, eyes narrowing.
Helga did something she hadn't done for a while, at least, not a sincere one: she smiled. Her smile was so large it even revealed some of her pearly teeth. The mother smothered Rosemary with kisses and hugs, her chin nuzzling the top of her head. And as she kept her in her embrace, her emerald eyes that glowed brighter interlocked with her triplets who were seated next to one another. Helga scooted Rosemary to the side as she got up, retrieving the large cake and bringing it towards the others. With a snap of a finger, the single candle on it lit up. She began to sing in a soft angelic voice her children couldn't get enough of, although her voice cracked midway since she was already in tears.

"Haaaaapyyy birthdaayy to you

Happy birthday to youuu...

Happy Birthday dear ElijahZealiaandJr.....

Happy Birthday to youuuuu...~"

The triplets looked at one another before giving a smile, knowing exactly what to do with the flame. Instead of blowing it, they made the small candle even larger with their own magic, risking the entire house of catching in flames. But Helga was quick enough to shrink it in size and tell her children what they were suppose to do. And at the count of 3, Zealia, Jr., and Elijah all blew on the single candle, a few specs of saliva hitting Helga's face as she held it. The mother chuckled lovingly, sliding dash of chocolate from the cake across each child's nose, including Rosemary.
Enricho: N-Not their doing? Then who's doing is it? (He looked back to where the explosion occurred, hopping to get a glimpse of what happened up their

Rosemary: (She couldn't help but give a light giggle as Helga placed chocolate on her nose. Still whipping away her tears, she sat down at the table with her siblings) How does it feel to be older, you three?
Thank you, COLA. I now hope that this explosion was from Macross because things were getting too happy. Not in my Edrain! hace más de un año
Nope. Not Macross. hace más de un año
If Enricho has to miss out on furious fucking, he should at least take a human's life XD hace más de un año
Before Wiezelsa could reply, the mountain gave a groan and began to crumble into an avalanche, the larger portion beginning to tip over towards them. Chains of broze, silver, and gold shot from the ground and wrapped around the Therian as a means of restraint by a spell. However, their facial expression remained unamused, even as the entire mountain side tumbled down towards both they and the hunter.
"I dun wan to be ol...ol.d...er. Too mach wurk." Elijah replied to his older sister, attempting to lick off the frosting from his nose. Jr. glanced at Rosemary after hearing her question. "How does it feel to be yur age?" Jr. spoke, his pronunciation much better.

Zealia's ears lowered some, still looking around after she blew her candle. When her mother asked what was wrong, the glow in her eyes dimmed. "M-My wish diwin't cam trueee..." Lia whined to her mother.

"What was thine wish, little one?"

"Papa..." Zealia replied, looking away slightly.

"Thou wish will come true in due time." She promised her, lifting her off the couch and tossing her in the air only to catch her from the fall. The small adventure made her giggle through her tears about the wish. "Now come on," Helga said, "Breakfast may or may not be cake and there's plenty of gifts for all of thee, including thou, Rosemary."

Flynn blushed a little at Li's comment, rubbing his forehead in case she had left a mark or something similar on it. "Weirdo..." He mumbled to himself, turning the other way and waiting as he tapped his foot.
Enricho: (His eyes were locked on the mountain as it started to collapse, along with the chains wrapped around Wiezelsa) Shit! What the hell is happening! (Before he could continue his questions, he did what he could to avoid the falling mountain side)

Rosemary: (She spoke to them, being a little playful in her answer) Oh, it's a lot of work. You have to do chores, go to school, and so much more things. It's quiet exhausting. (At Helga's words, she tilted her head) But mother, it isn't my birthday until the tenth month
Oh shit, I never created a calendar for this world. Uh oh, the lore's falling apart! hace más de un año
A barrier lifted around Enricho for the time being while Wiezelsa was engulfed by the landslide of mountain that came towards them for a second or so, their deer like ears perking at the last moment before they were swallowed from sight.

~

Li appeared on the borderlines of Edrain, her antlers holding a faint but projecting glow to themselves that cast a light around her. "Ophelia, sister of Oswald!! Show thyself!" She called out. "Come forth thee cowardly wench!"
"It doesn't matter, my Rose. For when it is one's birthday, all shall receive." Helga cut the cake in four slices, serving a plate of it to each child after being seated. She then cut a smaller piece for Jacob, mushing it further so that it would be easier to eat for him. The triplets didn't waste any time squirting mountains of whip cream upon their cake, gobbling them down like animals. But with a few of their mother's warnings, their pace slowed juuuust by a little.

"Skwool? Ew, hat is dat?" Elijah spoke with a mouth full until he gulped before his mother scolded him. "Is dat sum sort of tor..ture.. thing?"
(There was no answer toward Li)

Enricho: (As the barrier was put around him, his attention turned to Wiezelsa, before he was engulfed in the rubble of the mountain.) Shit! Wiezen! Kelsa!

Rosemary: The adults say that I overreact when I say it is. But school sure is boring. You have to write homework and deal with tests. And if you're really unlucky, you won't get to draw any pictures for the entire day
"Ophelia, get out here now! I swear to thee if I have to search this place for thee I will tear thy fingers from thy hands and use them as spooning utensils to dig out thy sockets!" Li yelled as she ventured away from the portal.

~

There was silence around the hunter as the fallen mountain continued to shift across the land, flattening trees in their path and spreading across the area until everything finally came to a rest moments later.
Enricho: (His eyes darted back and forth, hoping to find some sign of the Therain) Shit, shit, shit!

(As Li was continuing to shout, the sound of steel being swung could be heard, the blade stopping inches from Li's neck)
Ophelia: What do you want, demon?
"Nuu piktores?!" Elijah shrieked in horror, a scoop of whip cream falling from his mouth before he ate it again. "I dun wan homewurk or te..tests!"

Helga rolled her eyes playfully. "It is not that bad. Besides, we shall send thee and thine siblings to a witchcraft school if thou isn't ready for a human one. Rosemary here would be a perfect guide for a human school. After all, she does get good grades and is at the top of her class." She said, avoiding eating any sweets around her.
Rosemary: I am?! But I didn't try at all. I guess everyone else in my class tried less than I did. Oh well, at least I'm rewarded for my laziness
"I hope thou are not saying that thee passes the entire time doodling in class, Rosemary Quartz." Helga commented, lifting a single intimidating brow of hers. Her children licked their lips when they were done eating, scurrying to the table of goods to see what else they could feast on. And that's when their eyes met the piñata that hung high, their eyes glimmering at the sight. They looked at one another, each of their own smirks coming to view. This would be their first victim that would suffer the wrath of a 1 year old.
Li's eyes narrowed. "Demon? If thou wants a demon, I can surely rain that down upon thee. And that is the last thing that thee wants at the moment." She responded. "I have not the time for thy games. Lower thy weapon. I have come to drag thy cowardly ass back to Flynn and his posse. Or am I going to have to force thee to. Again."

~

The fox-squirrel creature clawed its way from under the destroyed mountain and shook itself off, it's eyes completely white for a moment before they reverted back to normal. It looked around for a moment before running to the hunter, its bushy tail wagging.
Rosemary: (At the mention of this, knowing that she knew she could be caught, she thought of a lie) Of course not, mother. Don't be silly (She ate her cake, trying to change the conversation) Oh, you have a pinata, mother? The little ones will love it

Ophelia: Cowardly?! Says the wench that threw me into a portal, rather than put up a real fight

Enricho: (His eyes looked down at the creature. His mind was full of thoughts, telling him not to do what he was about to do, but in a moment of desperation, he went against his thoughts) Hey, little guy? Can you find the Therian person you seem to have a connection with? I really need him to help me so I can kill a she-bitch, if you'd be so kind
This comentario por Rosemary should keep Jade happy for a while and maybe make her forget all the terrible things I did XD hace más de un año
XD Why does Enricho call the Therian a he? hace más de un año
And every time I added the "/it", o "being" and has recently exchanged that with THEY/THEM/THEIR! tu haven't been lectura again!! OUTRAGE! hace más de un año
Helga's eyes squinted at Rosemary. "Is that sooo?" She tilted her head slightly. "Thou wouldn't enjoy me putting a truth spell on thee, would thee?" Her fingers lightly tapped the table. "What exactly have you been doing?" Her eyes widened. "Have thee been skipping school?!"

Jr. was the first to make a move, leaping from the ground successfully and doing a somersault in the air before he landed on the back of the winged demon piñata. He held onto it as if he rode a horse. "Plead, you insignificant mongwel!" Jr. exclaimed with his surprising vocabulary and enunciation. He chewed on the rope that held the piñata up, it eventually severing and falling to the ground where all the triplets took part in a mini and quite violent tug of war.
Rosemary: Ha, I wish...... I mean, no, mother. It's impossible even if I wanted to. If I did skip, the school master would've been telling you by now. I may not be the best, but I am no delinquent
"There must be something wrong with the education system if it fails to bring enthusiasm to the students." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Do you wish for me to turn your director into a toad? Maybe they'll hire someone new and better."

The triplets tore every scrap of paper glued on the piñata, mercilessly ripping its cardboard limbs off. They tossed it around each other as if it were a ball, finally combining their magic together to turn the piñata into nothing but a pile of ash, letting the candies rain in their success. Zealia, Elijah, and Jr. surprisingly distributed the candies fairly, making sure each one had the same amount. They decided to suck on a lollipop for the time being, scurrying back to their mother and hugging her legs.
Rosemary: No, no, that's fine, mother. But I appreciate your concern