windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10451-10500 of 13264

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Flynn snored lightly in his sleep, tossing himself around a couple times. But then his snoring came to a stop at the strange noises that weren't that far. He opened his one eye, blinking multiple times for it to adjust to the sight. He took in a deep breath before exhaling, chapping his lips some and rubbing his face. He groaned as he forced himself up, his eyebrows immediately furrowing in confusion and fatigue.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
(The groaning continued to seep into the room. They were faint, but they could be heard. But Franziska continued to rest, or at the least, pretended like she was asleep as to not cause Flynn to worry)
Yawning once again, Flynn dragged himself away from the comfortable bed, eyeing Franziska before he left. He proceeded to follow the source of the noises, rubbing the dust off his eye as he did so.
(The noises seemed to be coming from Ophelia's room. The groans got louder and louder as he approached her door)
Flynn's pace quickened the closer he got to the his room where Ophelia was sleeping. He stopped at first to lighten a few candles to illuminate the way so that he wouldn't trip. And once he got to his destination, he immediately knocked on the door harshly before opening it himself.
Ophelia: (She slowly opened the door, peeking only a single eye from the crack through it, as there was some light breathing coming from the crack) What is it?
Flynn didn't hesitate to open the door even more even thought Ophelia peeked through. "What the hell is up? Why are you making so much freakin noise at like 3 in the morning?" He shouted.
(As Flynn was attempting to open the door more, he was immediately pushed back by the force from Ophelia, refusing to allow him to enter) Sorry. I had a bad dream. I didn't mean to wake anyone. You can head back to your room now
"I'm not going anywhere until you open this door right now." The sleepy alchemist confirmed. "What the heck are you doing?"
Ophelia: I already told you, I had a bad dream. I've been having them for a while and I can't help myself but be more vocal than most when they occur. There is nothing to worry about. Now just go and get back to sleep
"Then why won't you open the door then?" He questioned her before she even finished her explanation, holding the door open and refusing to leave until she told him the truth.
Ophelia: (She did her best to try and keep the door shut, her strength clearly out matching Flynn's) Because.... I'm not properly dressed. It's rude to just barge into a woman's room without permission!
"Oh please, I saved your naked body before." He squinted. "And if you're having sex in MY room, THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW BECAUSE THOSE ARE MY SHEEEEETSSS!!!"
Ophelia: Sex!? With who!? I'll have you know I don't give my body up to some random man of the streets like a common whore!
Jade_23 commented…
LiKe HeLgA? hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yes, exactly. Helga is a common whore XD hace más de un año
Enricho is not going to sleep with every woman he runs into, dammit! hace más de un año
"--THEN OPEN THE DOOR TO MY DAMN ROOM RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN ALL THE MOANING THAT WOKE ME UP!!!" He interrupted her, slamming the door further open, his strength increasing the more agitated he got.
Ophelia: N-No! Stop! (Before she could stop him, the swung open, and there she stood, covering her chest, her underwear still on, but that was not her most noticeable thing. On her arms were a set of wounds, not too deep, but fresh, and in her hand, was a bizarre dagger, which was fresh with blood. Her own blood)
Ironically, Flynn's eyes didn't wander to her breasts or her underwear like most men would do. Instead, they immediately landed on the blood and wounds that covered her arms, then at the dagger with blood – her own blood. He stood quiet for a moment before he snatched away the blade from Ophelia's hand, tossing it aside. "W-What the hell happened?! What are you doing?!"
Ophelia: I-It's none of your damn business, that's what!
"--whaat-- A-ARe you serious?! Here you are, standing right in front of me, bleeding and lying straight to my face!" He groaned some, looking around his room and pulling out a small first aid kit his mother always forced him to keep in his room. "Did you do that to yourself? Why would you do such a thing?"
Ophelia: Why the hell do you care so much, dammit! I didn't ask for you to give me first aid, like I didn't ask for you to save my life! Don't you ever listen to me when I tell you something! I don't want your help, and I don't need any help from anyone!
Flynn rolled his eye and ignored her for a few seconds as he brought the box of products near the bed, forcing Ophelia to take a seat as he examined her wounds. He thought for a moment before he removed his own shirt, letting the princess wear it so that she wouldn't be too embarrassed or shy. "Well, in this country, no one gets what they ask for, now do they? I thought princesses were suppose to be grateful." He mumbled, rolling her sleeves up and wiping the excess blood off.
Ophelia: Damn it, why don't you ever listen to anyone when they tell you something!?
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Oa fell quiet for a few seconds of thought before she nodded. "You're right. There ain't room for second guessing. We have to get this done. And we will, just like ya said."

~

"He was mine first!" Lilith had retorted as soon as Helga had said her first few words. "And no, it hasn't just been "a few decades", it has been more! And I am not going to go around seeking pleasure from strange individuals either. I'll have thou know that I hold my name to higher regards than that!"

"Psh, lieees." Wiezen commented in a mumble.

"SILENCE ZENNY, THOSE WERE ONLY EXCLUSIVE TO THEE!" Lilith puffed her cheeks. "And thee can't be married, there hasn't even been a wedding!" But at being thumped in the forehead, she poked out her lip very slightly and pouted. "B-but sissttteerrrr! Twas not my doing! Well...perhaps a small portion of it was--but it still was not mine!" But then she paused for a moment. "Wait a minute...I'm older than thee! I can have cake, YOU CAN'T HAVE CAKE! Haha!" She skipped over to the fridge, her eyes sparkling with glee at the sight of the cake.

"...There is no longer any room for denying the fact that you two are related...." Wiezen said, scratching his head as he finished with the potion needed for the ritual.

"An wosh dat shupposhed to mean?" Lilith said with a stuffed mouth as she peeked over his shoulder. Her ears perked in curiosity at the sight of the potion, and she swallowed her cake before speaking, a few crumbs around her lips. "What might this be for if I may ask?"
Enricho: (He gave her a smile and a comforting pat on the shoulder) That's the spirit, kid! I know we can do this! We'll get that demon and we'll change the future into something better. Or at least, less terrible
'Either or would pass as a win for me right about now." Oa sighed. "As long as we get the job done then nothing else matters. Also, another thing, don't tell Ossiana about this. Not a word."
Enricho: I was just about to ask that, why did we not take your mother with us? Why did you only bring me. Not to say I don't worry for her safety, but wouldn't it be a good idea to have more people with us?
"No. Because if she dies, then I die, which means that I will never have been here to have this conversation with you to began with. I can't take that risk. I figured that she would understand anyways. Plus, more people would mean more potentially slowing us down and more people to be made into targets. I've seen enough people die already, I'm not planning on watching it happen to anymore."
last edited hace más de un año
Enricho: I guess you have a point there, kid. Damn, all this time travel crap is confusing. It may take me some time to wrap my head around this. But I see what you mean about Oss. She's been through enough as it is, anyway.
"Well, too bad so sad because now he is MINE! MY HUSBAND!" She held Wiezen a little closer in a protective manner. "And if thine hasn't had sex in over decades, then thou should be DEAD. Liar liar antlers on fire." She huffed. "And no, thou may not ask because it is none of thine business! Since thou lacked to inform thine sister where were thee and that thee got hurt, I shall lack in telling thee where we might be going. Thine job is to stay here and watch the kids while we are gone."

"Oh, and we are married, whether you like it or not. Tis not my fault for thee not showing up to our wedding. Hmph. Oh, a-and thine baking is atrocious so I rather not have my wedding cake come from the hands of a liar who hides things from her own sister. We shall return shortly. If we return, and I see that my children are experiencing a sugar rush or are harmed or anything of the sort, there shall be severe consequences, Lilithann. AND DONT TOUCH MY STUFF!!!" She yelled for the last time before looking back at the potion. "Oooh, it's ready! Let's hurry." But before anything, she elevated the last slice of Lilith's cake and brought it to her, the younger sister gobbling down the treat herself. "No cake for injured people. Go eat an apple" She said, her tongue sticking out as she licked her lips. "Can we go now, husband?" She asked Wiezen.

"You're literally bleeding out with a dagger in your hands in MY room. Do you really expect me to trust you?"
last edited hace más de un año
Ophelia: I don't care if you don't trust me, I told you I didn't want your goddamned help! (She pushed him away from her as he tried to clean the wounds, refusing to even let him take a step closer)
"--And why is that? Why is it that you refuse any help from anyone, huh? Because if you think I'm going to let you bleed out here, you are wrong." He retrieved a bottle of alcohol and long strands of bandages. "You either let me do this or my mom."
Ophelia: I don't want any help from anyone because I'm not even good at helping anyone, dammit! Don't you get it?! This is my punishment for surviving the attack of that damn priest. I told you to let me die, because maybe, there was a chance he could become Corrupted. He would have turned and then, I would have at least been able to spare some lives with my death! But I had to survive. And with that, he is alive as well, and he is out there, already beginning his plans! That's why I have these wounds here. I'm just letting myself bleed out because I fucked up!
"Yeah, you fucked up – big time! But that's no excuse to be harming yourself. Because that's not how you fix things. Suicide just doesn't harm yourself, but others around you. And if you think that's going to fix everything you've done, then YOU'RE WRONG. Instead of slicing your wrists, maybe, JUST MAYBE, you could be planning new ways and tactics to defeat that damn priest. New skills, new weapons, new allies. Just because you don't want my help doesn't mean you don't need it. Heck, I knew a witch that hung herself because her lover was temporarily gone. And that got her no where. Eventually she learned, kind of, to roll up her sleeves and care for FIVE children while he was gone. She learned to live on her own even if the pain increased by the minute. And you... What change are you making? Killing yourself? Hell, you're not even killing yourself the right right. Here you are making horizontal wounds on your wrists. One may or may not know when you cut vertically is when you're actually in risk of dying. You know why you did that? Maybe because you DON'T WANT TO DIE. So, whether you like it or not, I'm going to patch you up."
Ophelia: You say that, but really, there isn't anyone here who would miss me. The kingdom is just as the same as it ever was. As far as the Capital's concerned, this just makes it easier for them to have control, and it's no different to the people. And family? I gave away the last of my family, my infant brother, to a place where he deserves. He may be able to live happily, which I hope for him, but he'll never know I even existed. What reason do I have to keep fighting. And I know you, you've been yelling and arguing with me this whole time. I know, deep down, you despise me
"Despise you?" He chuckled for a moment. "No, I don't despise you, rather, I despise the way you act and the decisions you take. You're a princess for pete's sake. Lift your head up because you can't let that crown fall! And if we get through all this, a-and manage to survive somehow, then maybe you can't stop being a princess and pretend to be someone else. Leave this country with your brother and start a new life. A life that you get to control. A family that you get to grow with." He squeezed the bridge of his nose before sighing, his demeanor not as strong as it was before. "I'll be one of the few who would miss you. Sure, we had our fights, but you saved me and I saved you. So that's pretty even. Franziska would miss you. Without your help, she would've never gotten what she wanted. Your brother will miss you. He may not remember you, but it won't take long until he questions his mom who is a witch where he came from." He suddenly and unexpectedly lifted her head and cupped her cheeks. "Please... I don't need someone else dying today."
Jade_23 commented…
Flynnelia?! hace más de un año
Might as well, just to ruin everything for Franziska hace más de un año
Ophelia: (She stared at Flynn, her eyes not daring to look him in the eyes, but she looked at his face) You're much stronger than I am, that's for sure. I'm sorry for my rude behavior towards you, Flynn. It's just my act of wanting to find this priest has gotten the better of me. You're right, I shouldn't work myself to death trying to find him. I'll find him and I will make him pay, but I won't throw my life away doing so
Flynn managed to give some form of a crooked smile. He then proceeded to give Ophelia something she hadn't received in a very, very long time. He wrapped his arms around her and held the princess close, hugging her suddenly, not caring for the blood at got on his bare skin or pants.
Ophelia: (She kept still, not even moving for a moment, before she returned the hug, it was tight, but at the same time, comforting. But it was short lived, however, as Ophelia, without warning, pushed Flynn backwards, out the door. It was sudden, but not hard enough for him to be knocked off his feet, before Ophelia shut the door quickly. It was silent, before she spoke from behind the door) Still, you should allow me to at least get dressed before you do anything, Flynn!
Flynn grunted when he landed on the floor, rubbing his throbbing head in discomfort. "Seriously?! That was the least of my worries! And I still need to patch you up so if you could hurry that would be nice!"
Ophelia: Yes, yes, I know (There was total silence, before finally, she opened the door, revealing herself, now fully dressed, but her sleeves were rolled up so he could bandage the wounds) Alright, you can come in now
Flynn sighed a little when Ophelia actually managed to open the door after a little while. He got back up and went to his room, grabbing the supplies he needed before patting the spot next to him in bed for Ophelia to take a seat as he bandaged her.
Ophelia: (She sat on the side of the bed, and simply stared forward, allowing him to start working on her wounds)
"This is going to burn a little." Flynn dampened a piece of cotton in alcohol, swiping it across her wounds throughly. She then washed her arms with a special kind of soap and rinsed it with water. When it dried, he lathered her wounds in some sort of white cream, then proceeded to wrap the salmon-toned bandages around her arms tightly.
Ophelia: (She didn't even react as the alcohol was applied to her wounds. Not even a wince as she looked forward. But as soon as the procedure was done, she gave a relieved sigh) Thank you
Flynn gave a nod and began to put the supplies away in the box, storing it back into his closet. He also cleaned the dagger Ophelia had cut herself with, leaving it wrapped in a towel for now. The alchemist looked around before his attention went back to the princess. "Are you going to be alright for tonight? Do you need anything?"
Ophelia: I'll be fine, thank you. (She gave Flynn a reassuring nod)
Flynn nodded back at her. "All right..." He replied. "If you need anything, anything at all, just knock and I'll be there." He went to go open the door. "Goodnight, Princess." Flynn said before he closed the door and exited her room.
Ophelia: (She gave him a reassuring not as he closed the door behind him)
Flynn went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, gulping it down rather quickly. He washed the blood off his hands and dried them, hanging the rag back on the hanger. The alchemist yawned some before he retreated back to his sister's room that he shared with Franziska.
Franziska: (As he walked into the room, he could see her on the bed, sleeping silently, without so much as a word)