vocaloids FAQs (and also where preguntas can be asked) PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING

inunutfan posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 06:28PM
Q: Is Vocaloid an anime?
A: NO. While that would be awesome, no it is not an anime. It is a voice synthesizer program.

Q: Are Rin and Len twins?
A: It depends on the producer or artist. If they are twins, they're completely twins. If they're mirror images, they're mirror images. If they are cold blooded vampires set on taking over the world, then they are. I've seen soooo many debates on youtube videos about this.

Q: OMG, Miku goes with Kaito and Rin goes with Len. that's the canon pairings, right?
A: No. They're vocaloids. There is nothing canon about them other their voices. Anyways, Kaito goes with Len. Just kidding.

Q: Teto is a vocaloid.
A: False. She's a Utauloid, albeit a good one.

I'm pretty sure I wrote most of this in a an article, but I guess no one reads them. :( These are just most questions that I've seen in youtube and anything concerning vocaloid. Is there anything I'm missing?

vocaloids 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año peace-love-hugs said…
Ummmmm who is Gumi?
hace más de un año inunutfan said…
Gumi is a vocaloid who was based on Ranka lee from Macross Frontier since she was voiced by Megumi Nakajima. Her real name is Megpoid, in the same series as Gakupo or Gackpoid.