vivien leigh Vivien Leigh A to Z

judesmommy posted on May 11, 2009 at 01:03PM
The rules to this game are simple, as long as you know the alphabet. Take turns posting things about Vivien Leigh. Anything that has to do with her is acceptable, from actors and directors she's worked with to her personal life and anything in between.

Try not to post twice in a row, unless of course there's been no update in a month. And don't post the same thing twice please, just scroll up or down and see what others have posted.

And most of all, BE CREATIVE!
save

vivien leigh 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año judesmommy said…
I'll start with:

A - Academy Awards ~ Best Actress Oscars for her portrayal of Blanche in "A Streecar Named Desire" and Scarlett in "Gone With The Wind."
last edited hace más de un año
 I'll start with: A - Academy Awards ~ Best Actress Oscars for her portrayal of Blanche in "A Stree
hace más de un año rorymariano said…
Blanche-her character's name in "A Streetcar Named Desire"
hace más de un año Michelle0862 said…
Cleopatra-her character in "Caesar and Cleopatra"

hace más de un año evelynveiga said…
Darjeeling, India, where Vivien was born on November 5, 1913. Died July 7, 1967, of tuberculosis in London. She was only 53 years.
 Darjeeling, India, where Vivien was born on November 5, 1913. Died July 7, 1967, of tuberculosis in l
hace más de un año AquiliferIX said…
M. For her character Myra in Waterloo Bridge. This was the first time I saw her in a film and I had butterflies in my stomach!