Viral videos Deleting Viral videos

megloveskyle posted on Aug 20, 2007 at 03:55PM
Ok, so I know there are a million and one great viral videos posted. Some of the links are broken. I am starting with page one and going through them all. Of course this will take forever. So please if you have posted any viral videos go through them to make sure their links work. It would be great to clear some of the clutter up. :) Please no one take offensive if your broken link is reported. And if you find a broken link report it. I also have been noticing that I have posted a couple of videos that were already posted a year ago. I am sorry. It wasn't intentional and I will delete them. Thanks!

Viral videos 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año harold said…
Amen! If one of your links is reported as broken, you'll get a message in your Inbox of the report, which gives you the opportunity to edit the link and fix the URL before the link is deleted. It varies from spot to spot, but the Fanpop administrators typically allow a few days for users to fix their links before deleting them.
hace más de un año megloveskyle said…
Ok, I haven't even made a dent in these virals and my head hurts. Wow, there are so many.