camioneta, van Morrison Michael Jackson and camioneta, van Morrison

della401 posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 12:55PM
Why doesn't anyone notice Van? Maybe he should get a chimp? Or an oxygen tent? Michael Jackson - what a waste of talent.

camioneta, van Morrison 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año cherry_blue said…
Micheal appealed to a lot of people. People love him so much that they forget his "transgressions". Van hasn't had to pay any money to anyone.
hace más de un año jezreal said…
What's the point of this really? Both Michael and Van were born with a certain amount of talent. Michael just got too big and all the frenzy surrounding him was just too much to take. So he couldn't sleep. Van gave up the bottle.
hace más de un año Cal_Avery said…
I like Van much better. Van is a songwriter of more than 350 great songs. A fantastic performer performing about 50 to 80 shows a year. Sure, he can't moonwalk, but I don't want him to. There's that wonderful voice. He's fantastic. He doesn't court popular opinion. He does what he wants.
hace más de un año gluestick said…
I agree with Cal. Michael Jackson was a popular performing machine. Van is an original. A talented performer, song-writer and musician who sees no reason to get cosmetic surgery even though he's not very good-looking.
hace más de un año Nosey45 said…
If you put the record player on 45 for 33 RPM albums the Van stuff sounds a lot like Jackson.
hace más de un año Tab_Hunter said…
Define cosmetic?
hace más de un año Six_New_Genders said…
You can't really forget Michael's crimes. That's against the victims. He should have gone to jail a long time ago, all Morison has done is broken a marriage vow.
hace más de un año Mike_Jones said…
Van is a lot better IMHO.
hace más de un año Boxer_Mellie said…
Was Michael Jackson a predator? I won't even listen to my 6 vinyl copies of "Thriller". Can't