camioneta, van Morrison Robin Swann

AVATAR3 posted on Jun 29, 2022 at 11:59AM
What is your real opinion about the notorious Robin Swann? He let the elderly in the care homes down badly, but there's a dog somewhere that will love him. People who know him say he's a narcissist. What have you heard?

camioneta, van Morrison 17 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Waart_Limson said…
Here in Denmark we use the English word "scumbag". Is that correct?
hace más de un año SisterGrace001 said…
Robin Swann needs to just fly away doing everyone a favor.
hace más de un año MachoMan888 said…
Robin Swann sounds like a typical politician who hasn't done a good day's work in his life. Needs to get his hands dirty.
hace más de un año Floydloose9 said…
I want to challenge Robin Swann to a sheep crutching competition or speed through a cattle crush. I'd take that limp-wristed creep any time. I know he knows how to whistle Andy Stewart's entire catalog but does he know how to work hard:? Whistling "Scottish Soldier" is not an achievement Robin.
hace más de un año Robin_Swann71 said…
Big Deal ..... I think Morrison's music is crap. The man will pay for my legals. I prefer Blackpink to that creep. Don't try my patience. We'll see who's tough.
hace más de un año crackwhoretia said…
Robin Swann is like so many people I've seen in all my rehabs. Ego is the main thing you see. How do you spell "capiche"?
hace más de un año GuyStubb57 said…
Swanny is real creepy guy. I can’t explain it to you. You just know it.
hace más de un año Six_New_Genders said…
RS is an over achiever. He doesn't deserve the "success" he has had. Let's keep it all in perspective. He's only a politician. Not an awful lot, I'm afraid. Not someone you'd respect.
hace más de un año shockjock88 said…
He's only a politician - not qualified for anything else. What a life wasted.
hace 11 meses Lars_Vorster said…
Northern Ireland would love it if Swansong just immigrated to the Ukraine right now. He's dreadful.
hace 10 meses QuaidJeffs84 said…
Mr Swan seems a very unattractive figure. Surely he doesn't have a wife? He does make women uncomfortable.
hace 10 meses AnarchistBob said…
I would rattle his cage for he is part of the system man, Like all the chemicals man. Hes a complete bit. Im free man.
hace 10 meses Versatile_Vern said…
"Swansong" is a complete goose. He is a parasite on Northern Irish taxpayers. He deserves the jail.
hace 4 meses Geronta_Kleetz said…
Robin Swann is odious. He thinks he was born to rule. The UK is a democracy Swannie. Total jerk. What does his "wife" say?
hace 4 meses shockjock88 said…
Mr Swann is terrible. Cringeworthy Man of the Year. Has a few small problems. Just ask the telephone numbers he rings on Friday afternoon. I know things.
hace 1 mes Nosey45 said…
Robin Swann needs to fly away with all the bird name crap. Who cares what your parents called you?
hace 1 mes Open_Borders21 said…
Swannie has had his nose in the nosebag so long he doesn't know which way is up.