camioneta, van Morrison Is camioneta, van Really Vince McConaghy?

Bob_Badger posted on Jun 13, 2021 at 08:18AM
Noticed that a 'Vincent McConaghy' died in Florida last week and Georgie Fame played piano at the funeral. What's going on? And who was the guy raving about Robin Swann being dangerous. That wasn't Van Morrison. We are not all stupid. Someone has to investigate this and do it now. Where is Van? Did he die in Florida?

camioneta, van Morrison 23 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año FreezyCA said…
Interesting. I wanna know more.
hace más de un año Plug_Nicholl said…
Agree with the "The Badge". Van don't chant.
hace más de un año CobotyShah said…
I'll believe anything.
hace más de un año Jordan_Hoffman said…
Isn't there some way to prove this one way or another? Like a DNA test? Why is "Van" avoiding this?
hace más de un año Satin_Angel said…
All this "evidence" could be tested.
hace más de un año Thadd_James043 said…
I don't think anyone could pull this off. They have cell towers that ping. No one can get away with it. You can't even bleach hard drives.
hace más de un año Cancel_Everyone said…
I bet Thadd is an anti-vaxxer!!! Cancel him. Now.
hace más de un año Satin_Angel said…
Vince is amazing. Have you heard latest Record Project Vol 1? Brilliant. Van Morrison couldn't have pulled that off. A real tour de force.
hace más de un año Robert_Katz68 said…
Where's the proof ? Cheers big ears.
hace más de un año Thadd_James043 said…
I have been researching "Vince McConaghy" for two years. I have found 56 alternative spellings to the last name which really seems to confuse the casual Vince McConaghy scholar. So far I have found surname examples like MacKonagy, McConaeghy, McConogy, MacConagie, Maedron (the Estonian version), etc. Happy research. I want to get in touch with other 'Vince McConaghy' scholars and/or researchers. I want to create a Facebook page to connect all of us.
hace más de un año Bob_Badger said…
Came back to check on my forum. We need hard evidence - tapes, photos, signed statement, anything. I am cheered by the fact that there are Vince McConaghy scholars and researchers. I think we will find out the answer soon.
hace más de un año AVATAR3 said…
I wish Van would clear all this up. Vince McConaghy can't be real. Not possible to pull this off. Reminds me of the "Paul is Dead" thingy.
hace más de un año SisterGrace001 said…
We had a Vincent McConaghy at some grand old serviced apartments I worked at in Notting Hill. Could it be? He was grumpy and very private. He turned his own bed down and drew his own bath. Eccentric. No tipping in those days.
hace más de un año Gassy_Gary said…
We need to investigate some of this stuff. Might the solution be in DNA? Does someone have anything the Vanny has touched. If it's your body that might prove tricky. What about a paper straw? Anything recyclable would be terrific.
hace más de un año TikTok_KPop said…
you old people are crazy ... you can be anything you want . .. any gender, any spirit animal, any ol mental disorder .... everyone should be castrated ... even women .. males are that terrible ... we need to end the planet now ... we can't watch it slowl die .... blow it up now ..
Pantsonfire909 commented…
so positive ... hace 11 meses
hace más de un año Pike_Place said…
Kpop is terrible. Just saying. Total crap.
hace más de un año Lars_Vorster said…
I don't think there's much truth to this. He couldn't get away with it. He suppooosd to make it pay a long time ago. I'm not down with that.
hace más de un año Davo_Griffo said…

I have some data about this. Let's say this - it is stored away from prying eyes. Lots of redcted stuff there. Not for all eyes. just some. it's a little dangerous but
'i can cope with all of it.
hace más de un año Argyle_Sox73 said…
All this could be solved by having a look at Vince's socks. Van ws a known Argyle man like myself. I think this is now case closed.
hace 11 meses Pantsonfire909 said…
Does anyone here think "Prince" Harry looks a lot like a young Van Morrison? Did Van have an affair with Princess Diana? Siri, please confirm.
hace 6 meses HarrySussex said…
I am not a misfit or a spoiled brat.
hace 4 meses Geronta_Kleetz said…
Oh, but you are "Prince" Harry. You are a born complainer. You got an American visa by lying about your drug use. And the UK doesn't ever want to see you again. Have you tried moving to Iceland. Just shut up and leave the room.
hace 2 meses Nosey45 said…
I know McConaghy. He's bog Irish, if you know what I mean.